Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos (61696 Views)

Olumide Akpata Steps Aside From Law Firm To Pursue Political Ambition / Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) / Olumide Akpata And Osayamon Ogbebor Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by TeeKings: 10:57am On May 08, 2022
Deltatoto:
na boy u be.go and check emoney and his lifestyle weda he’s not responsible as a family man.I’m multi millionaire that u should know I married at 27.my wife is doing better and happier than ur governors wife.avoid men that are above 30 when u want to marry.e get y

Even with your millionaire status, you still haven’t learnt anything in life. Enjoy your wealth and marriage bro but know that we all have our different stories and challenges
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by crystalpapers(m): 12:00pm On May 08, 2022
d guy is very ugly for this girl.any man that does not marry before 30 is a useless man.

Yen yen yen yen undecided undecided undecided undecided. There is nothing wrong in marrying at over 30. Pls don't pressure or push people.

1 Like

Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by MediaBoyfriend: 12:14pm On May 08, 2022
Mirabella01:
Is he that too big to stand for the lady to sit

Who the girl be? Wetin she get wey man suppose stand while she sits?
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by MadeMan01(m): 12:33pm On May 08, 2022
illuminutty:
Old man. What has he been waiting for?

Low quality women abound in Nigeria from liability families. You have to look well.
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Zimmermann(m): 12:34pm On May 08, 2022
Mirabella01:
Keep qwayet there!!! What’s your bizness there?
You toxic creature!
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Munzy14(m): 1:06pm On May 08, 2022
Whobedatte:
Never knew Olumide is a bachelor
Same here...

Matured minds walking down the aisle.
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Munzy14(m): 1:10pm On May 08, 2022
Mirabella01:
Thier is a difference when an accomplished guy is getting married compared to a starter.. grin

Akpata is a big name sha..And his babe is happily standing..

Carry this feminist reasoning park one side...They are doing what works for them.
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Munzy14(m): 1:12pm On May 08, 2022
MadeMan01:

Low quality women abound in Nigeria from liability families. You have to look well.
Lmao...

You are too harsh with that truth sha.
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by GreatAdvice: 1:16pm On May 08, 2022
Sterope:
How is she a trophy wife?

Just look at her, then look at the guy. If money isn't involved, she should be marrying a guy around her age who's fit or regular. Look at oshimole's wife, that's another trophy wife.
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Sterope(f): 2:17pm On May 08, 2022
Did you read her mini CV?

Maybe she doesn't like men around her age? Maybe she likes him?

GreatAdvice:

Just look at her, then look at the guy. If money isn't involved, she should be marrying a guy around her age who's fit or regular. Look at oshimole's wife, that's another trophy wife.

1 Like

Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by supereagle(m): 2:55pm On May 08, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by djon78(m): 2:58pm On May 08, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
lolz... GOD knows best.. At least you are happy now

Sure God knows the best

My marriage ain't bad

So
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by youngest85(m): 6:38pm On May 08, 2022
halaqasa:
E be many things walahi

Two brilliant brains will produce intelligent offsprings

E go be
Not always at the bolded
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by eevely: 6:40pm On May 08, 2022
May God bless their marriage in Jesus name
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by eevely: 6:41pm On May 08, 2022
eevely:
May God bless their marriage in Jesus name
get 1 gigabyte for 350, 2 gigabyte for 700 naira
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by HRMK: 3:18am On May 09, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
why can't it be his first marriage? Ini edo in her 40s just got married, is that not her first marriage?
SAYS WHO?YOU?IN THESE DAYS OF BABYMAMAS!NONE OF THESE SO CALLED CELEBRITIES COULD BE TRUSTED!!
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by babyfaceafrica: 6:41am On May 09, 2022
HRMK:
SAYS WHO?YOU?IN THESE DAYS OF BABYMAMAS!NONE OF THESE SO CALLED CELEBRITIES COULD BE TRUSTED!!
But baby mama isn't marriage na?
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Dybala11(m): 2:49pm On May 09, 2022
Deltatoto:
wahala.Regina matter tire person bros.
Abi o boss. grin
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by HRMK: 7:23am On May 10, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
But baby mama isn't marriage na?
there are two ways by which one could become a babymama!before or after marriage.....hahaha.......

1 Like

Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by freddie009(m): 8:23pm On May 14, 2022
Mirabella01:

From a marriage portrait, the one who sits down is in control
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by freddie009(m): 8:46pm On May 14, 2022
Ologbo147:
Bini man go stand make lady sit? When it comes to pride and "alpha" the Bini man would pass for the most African

Tah!!!! Most Benin men are calm and their women are controlling.

1 Like

Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by freddie009(m): 8:52pm On May 14, 2022
supereagle:

Scientifically proven that women determine the intelligence of the children.

Nah not true.
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by supereagle(m): 5:27am On May 15, 2022
freddie009:

Nah not true.

I gave some links to that asked by someone. Check them. That aside, women always reproduce themselves in their children, they carry them for 9 months in the womb.
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by SecretReporter(f): 8:11pm On May 18, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
which place in delta please? I Have never heard of olumide nor apata from delta?
ok, shay u saw the wedding and by now you already know he his from delta, uwvia man
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by SecretReporter(f): 8:22pm On May 18, 2022
Okada691:
The man is from Edo state, you shut up
nah the woman be edo, get ur fact right
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Okada691: 3:17am On May 29, 2022
SecretReporter:
nah the woman be edo, get ur fact right
Shut up you don't know anything. The guy is related to and is from the same family Ephraim Akpata and Tayo Akpata is from and those are well known Bini men. How do you reconcile that facts neophyte. Everyone knows this, you alone is ignorant of this fact. A simple Google search will help you. Go claim another person. You can as well just tell me that Tayo akpata(the late Ima of BENIN KINGDOM) that Obaseki named the college of education Ekiadolor after (whom this man is paternally related to)is uvwie and urhobo make I just know say I know go take you serious

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Konquest: 10:28am On Apr 14
benjackugo:
Pre-Wedding Photos Of NBA President Olumide Akpata And His Bride, Osayamon Ogbebor

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdOgroeNGEO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Bump.

Impressive shots.
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Konquest: 10:50am On Apr 14
A profile of the The Bride

Michelle has a Master of Laws (LLM) degree from the Queen Mary University of London and a Bachelor of Laws degree (LL.B) from the University of Essex.

She is currently a top executive and the Financial Markets Legal Adviser at the Central Securities Clearing System (CSCS) Plc, Nigeria’s Central Securities Depository (CSD), licenced to carry on the depository, clearing and settlement of all transactions in the Nigerian Capital Market.

Moral
Be deliberate with your choices
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by OneCandleAway(f): 11:04am On Apr 14
Konquest:
A profile of the The Bride

Michelle has a Master of Laws (LLM) degree from the Queen Mary University of London and a Bachelor of Laws degree (LL.B) from the University of Essex.

She is currently a top executive and the Financial Markets Legal Adviser at the Central Securities Clearing System (CSCS) Plc, Nigeria’s Central Securities Depository (CSD), licenced to carry on the depository, clearing and settlement of all transactions in the Nigerian Capital Market.

Moral
Be deliberate with your choices

They are no longer together.
Separated since last year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Konquest: 11:09am On Apr 14
OneCandleAway:

They are no longer together.
Separated since last year
What?! A separation OR divorce? That's quite shocking to know. Thanks for the heads-up... I'll check online to get more info about the separation.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by OneCandleAway(f): 11:24am On Apr 14
Konquest:

What?! A separation OR divorce? That's quite shocking to know. Thanks for the heads-up... I'll check online to get more info about the separation.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

The marriage didn't even last for a year. They are divorced now.

I think men that marry late are set in their ways and they may be difficult to live with.
More importantly, men in their 40’s and above (divorced or otherwise), are almost impossible to change. If a man is stingy at that age, he is stingy because he wants to be. If he’s a cheat at that age, he will always be. If he lies at that age, he will remain a liar forever lol. A fool at 40, they say, is a fool forever. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos by Konquest: 12:12pm On Apr 14
OneCandleAway:

The marriage didn't even last for a year. They are divorced now.

I think men that marry late are set in their ways and they may be difficult to live with.
More importantly, men in their 40’s and above (divorced or otherwise), are almost impossible to change. If a man is stingy at that age, he is stingy because he wants to be. If he’s a cheat at that age, he will always be. If he lies at that age, he will remain a liar forever lol.
A fool at 40, they say, is a fool forever. Lol
@Onecandleaway,

That's an interesting feedback.

The divorce must have been done codedly (far away from much of the public). I used advanced online search terms to search online but found absolutely nothing about the marriage split. Olumide's Wikipedia profile doesn't have any information on Mitchell, so I take it that they are divorced like you've already clarified.

Indeed, I've read some research findings from the American Bar Association and others which indicate that marriages involving lawyers (especially female lawyers) can be stressful thereby leading to separations and then divorce. It's NOT set in stone though as some lawyers have been able to navigate the landmines in their marriages. There's actually a large pool of unmarried older female lawyers in the United States of America.

You're right about some men (or folks) being set in their ways at a certain age. However, there are a lot of folks worldwide that I've known over the years who are over 40 and 50 years of age who got married and are doing quite okay.

Being clearly intentional in handling personal finances and developing Emotional Intelligence are the keys to succeding in medium to long-term relationships or marriages. If you're the type of person who doesn't love himself OR herself, then how can you love somebody else?

These are the personal attributes that women and men have to WATCH out for in a person they intend to get married to and NOT be sentimental by thinking that they can change that person after marriage... In most cases, it's not gonna happen as planned. Lol.

Last but not least, marriage definitely isn't for everyone. Better to be separated after doing the best you can to resolve issues that have gone south, than living a long-term miserable life under the same roof.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home In Awka: Residents Obey Soludo (Photos) / What We Will Do If Border Closure Remains –Ghana Traders Union / Inside Tinubu's Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.