Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,531 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet (2365 Views)

If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... / For The Mature And Married Mind Only / Meet Phil The Mature Man Who Like To Dress Like A Baby(pics/vieo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by Mryacks: 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
ibechris:
If u don't have money money,pls don't marry.

Do not listen to anyone who tells u to marry,because the person wouldn't be there to help u out when the heat starts.

I have experienced both poverty and wealth(good living condition) within my 39years of existence but to say the truth. Poverty in marriage may rob u of your sanity and freedom that u are enjoying now.

Before u marry pls,have a job and marry someone that is working and nothing more to add.

Good luck to every young man out there.

Well said

1 Like

Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by Rubbiish(m): 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
GreatAdvice:
Because marriage is expensive. My buddy spent 55million on his wedding. Another colleague of mine laments about how much he spends on formula and diapers for his twins. Another one complains about a stagnation in his education and career because he has no time for himself.

I will advise people to do what I did. I got a pet. My 3yr old Burmese python is my little bundle of joy. Her food is cheap and I can leave her for days without worry.
Funny @bold
Your pet won't be there for u tomorrow!
Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by Cutehector(m): 4:13am On Jun 09, 2022
Looking for someone in lagos who wont say, i'm busy, or to leave my house for a date is stressful.
Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by QuinModah(f): 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
Cutehector:
Looking for someone in lagos who wont say, i'm busy, or to leave my house for a date is stressful.
Get married hector, you are not getting young.
Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by Cutehector(m): 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
QuinModah:
Get married hector, you are not getting young.
yes mummy, wana marry me?
Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by Nwaotu10(m): 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
I'm broke. Marriage without money precipitates acute depression. grin
Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by pansophist(m): 11:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
GreatAdvice:

I will advise people to do what I did. I got a pet. My 3yr old Burmese python is my little bundle of joy. Her food is cheap and I can leave her for days without worry.

Mad man grin
Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by stacyadams: 12:58am On Jun 10, 2022
ibechris:
If u don't have money money,pls don't marry.

Do not listen to anyone who tells u to marry,because the person wouldn't be there to help u out when the heat starts.

I have experienced both poverty and wealth(good living condition) within my 39years of existence but to say the truth. Poverty in marriage may rob u of your sanity and freedom that u are enjoying now.

Before u marry pls,have a job and marry someone that is working and nothing more to add.

Good luck to every young man out there.

They will read this , laugh and marry....then come back to nairaland to lament....

3 Likes

Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by babyfaceafrica: 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
stacyadams:

They will read this , laugh and marry....then come back to nairaland to lament....

True!!
People are pressured and can't resist
Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by QuinModah(f): 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
kiss
Cutehector:
yes mummy, wana marry me?
Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by Das1mama: 12:42am On Jun 15, 2022
nkemjacob2:
Marriage is sweet, awesome comes with divine blessing especially when you marry the right woman. But it look some guys are not ready to settle down Age is not by your side o. What are the Reasons. Our ladies are listening to you.
Bro Op i swear na money.
Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by Smile4mee01: 2:07am On Jun 15, 2022
This is a tough question for me.

I have spent a large part of of my past worried about my future. I get turbulent whenever I want to make a decision, will this work? Am I doing it right? Does God approve of this? He must be tired of me asking for directions....

Adulthood is tough...

2 Likes

Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by Blessedarethepe(m): 10:58am On Jun 15, 2022
Smile4mee01:
This is a tough question for me.

I have spent a large part of of my past worried about my future. I get turbulent whenever I want to make a decision, will this work? Am I doing it right? Does God approve of this? He must be tired of me asking for directions....

Adulthood is tough...
Hmm........Just stick to one that your mind tells you to do, and take responsibility of the outcome....that's how life is...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy / Have Your Parents Ever Embarrass You? / Nigerian Gay Man Okechukwu Kingsley Uba Opens A Gay Entertainment Company In Abi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.