Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

The North Is "Born To Rule" Because Igbos & The South Refused To Sit Up. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Is "Born To Rule" Because Igbos & The South Refused To Sit Up. (677 Views)

Igbo Cant Rule Because Of IPOB, But Fulani Can Rule Despite Killer Herdsmen / Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) / Crypto Was Banned Cuz The South Refused To Take The North Along (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The North Is "Born To Rule" Because Igbos & The South Refused To Sit Up. by ollysaks: 9:30am On May 07, 2022
Those in the North value their PVC or voters card more than school certificates or birthday certificates.

Inspite of all the security challenges that North is facing, from banditry, Herdsmen attacks,Boko haram etc. They still came out in large numbers to register.
This is at 2nd of May 2022

Look at the pathetic registration in the South East.

Enugu- 50,214
Borno- 408,084
Imo- 57,134
Zamfara- 337,590
Abia- 87,062
Kaduna- 458,248
Osun- 709,151
Rivers- 328,188
Lagos- 459,898
Delta- 576,335 etc.

Please registration is still going on.
You can register online.
It's not time consuming at all.
Please save Nigeria, from another 8years of total failure.

Please mods, can you help push this up.
The South needs to wake up and know that to change a system, you need to play by the rules of the system.
Thank you.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/continuous-voter-registration-inec-update/amp/

Re: The North Is "Born To Rule" Because Igbos & The South Refused To Sit Up. by immortalcrown(m): 9:32am On May 07, 2022
Another mumu don drop quote.

How many presidential elections made the masses' choice the winner in Nigeria? How many? In most presidential elections, the masses' choice of candidates lose, even in the same North. So, how is number of registered voters in the South and the East the problem?

What happened in 2015? Can you claim Bubu's victory was credible?

What about 2019? Atiku challenged the result in court and wanted the election data to be provided in court. The data was not provided. Was poor registration of voters in the South and the East responsible for this? If Bubu actually got more legitimate votes than Atiku in the same North, why was the data not provided in court? As the data was not provided, how can you trust the figure presented for voter registration?

What happened in Imo State? The announced figure of registered voters could not solve the problem. The supreme court came up with a number of votes that is higher than the number of registered voters. Consequently, someone who came third or fourth in the election became the governor. Was poor registration of voters responsible?

Are you saying the South and the East should begin to use underage voters?

What should Southerners and Easterners do now that they have not done before? Was there a time that thing worked for them?

Only fools think actual votes determine winners in Nigeria elections. Also, only fools use higher number of voters in the North to argue about Nigerian politics. Is it only in voters' cards that North gets higher numbers? Doesn't the North get higher figures in population census, illiteracy rate, terrorism, banditry, national budgets, states and constituencies? Answer this very question. Then, you will realize how foolish you sound whenever you use the North's higher number of voters to claim East and South are not politically active. During population census, you say the figure is falsified. But when it comes to registered voters, you say the figure is true and correct. If you believe the North has the highest population, you should expect and accept the highest number of voters from the North. If you want the East or the South to have more voters than the North, you should first question the national population data. Only a fool will accept the national population data and will still complain the North has the highest number of registered voters.

Getting a voter card in Nigeria is as almost as difficult as getting an American VISA in Nigeria. After suffering to get the card, corruption will be used to render the effort useless. But you leave the problem and chase its shadow because you are either brainwashed or hypocritical.

5 Likes

Re: The North Is "Born To Rule" Because Igbos & The South Refused To Sit Up. by hisgrace090: 9:32am On May 07, 2022
We too mind our business forgetting that the resources is for all.
Re: The North Is "Born To Rule" Because Igbos & The South Refused To Sit Up. by ollysaks: 9:34am On May 07, 2022
immortalcrown:

What happened in 2015? Can you claim Bubu's victory real?

Please deal with facts and not sentiment and insults.

The Igbo population in any region of Nigeria is the largest, very close to the that of the indigenous people, but they will not register and even when they do, they won't come out to vote.
This must change.

1 Like

Re: The North Is "Born To Rule" Because Igbos & The South Refused To Sit Up. by Nobody: 9:40am On May 07, 2022
immortalcrown:

What happened in 2015? Can you claim Bubu's victory real?

What happened in Imo State?

Are you saying the South and the East should begin to use underage voters?

Only fools think actual votes determine winners in Nigeria elections.
It's true there are under age voters in the North.
But this post is an appeal to not just south east alone but all south to gear up in voters registration. We also v population to match the north to an extent but one thing that automatically give the north an edge is their positive attitude to register & come out massively to vote on election days. This isn't so in the south. I understand people fear cos of insecurity. But the attitude towards registration of voters card is appalling.
Dear southerners, just as most political parties ll like zone presidency to the south, let's come out massively to register before it's too late n vote our choice.
Have you registered?
Get ready to vote next year.

1 Like

Re: The North Is "Born To Rule" Because Igbos & The South Refused To Sit Up. by immortalcrown(m): 9:41am On May 07, 2022
ollysaks:
Please deal with facts and not sentiment and insults
Which facts? What Nigeria writes on paper? The same facts INEC used to register voters in Imo State? The same facts that the supreme court used to decide the governor of Imo State?
Re: The North Is "Born To Rule" Because Igbos & The South Refused To Sit Up. by immortalcrown(m): 9:42am On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:

But this post is an appeal to not just south east alone but all south to gear up in voters registration. We also v population to match the north to an extent but one thing that automatically give the north an edge is their positive attitude to register & come out massively to vote on election days. This isn't so in the south. I understand people fear cos of insecurity. But the attitude towards registration of voters card is appalling.
Dear southerners, just as most political parties ll like zone presidency to the south, let's come out massively to register before it's too late n vote our choice.
Have you registered?
What should South and East do that they have not done before? Was there a time massive votes from the South and the East worked?
Re: The North Is "Born To Rule" Because Igbos & The South Refused To Sit Up. by Nobody: 9:50am On May 07, 2022
immortalcrown:
What should South and East do that they have not done before? Was there a time massive votes from the South and the East worked?
They should register well. And show that if there numbers aren't as much as any region, they are there to represent.
After all, they are voting govs, reps, senators in their region. It isn't other tribes that are in those positions but Igbos.
When I saw Anambra guber election result, all that voted aren't up to three hundred thousand (300,000) people. Is that the ratio of the population of adults in Anambra?
* Soludo had 112,229 votes
* PDP came second with 53,807 votes
* APC had 43,285 votes
* YPP got 21,261 votes.
Too small to depict that state has population of over 11,000,000 (eleven million) people.
Which kain participation be that?

2 Likes

Re: The North Is "Born To Rule" Because Igbos & The South Refused To Sit Up. by immortalcrown(m): 9:53am On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:

They should register well. And show that if there numbers aren't as much as any region, they are there to represent.
After all, they are voting govs, reps, senators in their region. It isn't other tribes that are in those positions but Igbos.
When I saw Anambra guber election result, all that voted aren't up to three hundred thousand (300,000) people. Is that the ratio of the population of adults in Anambra?
* Soludo had 112,229 votes
* PDP came second with 53,807 votes
* APC had 43,285 votes
* YPP got 21,261 votes.
Too small to depict that state has population of over 11,000,000 (eleven million) people.
Which kain participation be that?
You will use this your same brain and hand to lament over the rigging of 2023 election. Are you saying Bubu actually got more votes than Atiku in 2019? Did you follow that argument presented in court and how the data was not provided in court?
Re: The North Is "Born To Rule" Because Igbos & The South Refused To Sit Up. by Sergio104(m): 9:56am On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:

Have you registered?

Nice one from you cool

1 Like

Re: The North Is "Born To Rule" Because Igbos & The South Refused To Sit Up. by Nobody: 10:00am On May 07, 2022
immortalcrown:
You will use this your same brain and hand to lament over the rigging of 2023 election. Are you saying Bubu actually got more votes than Atiku in 2019? Did you follow that argument presented in court and how the data was not provided in court?
That's an argument for another day.
I know the law. I live in breath law. However politics of Nigeria is so dirty you v to mind how you come in.
So...I don't v enough evidence to say much on Atiku's 2019 election. Those he presented, APC said they were fabricated. I didn't see it. I didn't get the chance to go to the court it was heard. But as a good citizen, I advise people to register & vote.
You not registering ll give election riggers opportunity to doctor results of voters registration. Failure to vote ll also give them freehand to doctor election results.
Nigerians should chose their choice.

2 Likes

Re: The North Is "Born To Rule" Because Igbos & The South Refused To Sit Up. by immortalcrown(m): 10:06am On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:

That's an argument for another day.
I know the law. I live in breath law. However politics if Nigeria is so dirty you v to mind how you come in.
So...I don't v enough evidence to say much on Atiku's 2019 election. Those he presented, APC said they were fabricated. I didn't see it. I didn't get the chance to go to the court it was heard. But as a good citizen, I advise people to register & vote.
You not registering ll give election riggers opportunity to doctor results of voters registration. Failure to vote ll also give them freehand to doctor election results.
Nigerians should chose their choice.
Was low figure of registered voters responsible for what happened in Imo State?
Was low figure of registered voters the reason 2019 presidential election data could not be provided in court?
Re: The North Is "Born To Rule" Because Igbos & The South Refused To Sit Up. by ollysaks: 10:14am On May 07, 2022
immortalcrown:
Was low figure of registered voters the reason 2019 election data could not be provided in court?

We are talking of politics outside the state, but the federation.
Why do you think, Tinubu is "investing" or lobbying the North heavily.
He knows that they have the numbers and will come out and vote

1 Like

Re: The North Is "Born To Rule" Because Igbos & The South Refused To Sit Up. by Nobody: 10:15am On May 07, 2022
ZIK/NZEAGU/IRONSI/NWABUEZE ALL ENTHRONED THE FULANI PERPERTUAL RULE
THE ONLY SOLUTION IS TO END NIGERIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiDjC--8JA8&list=PLlbZETaE2JJPEG8ZU_8xIhI7T7J_p81sG&index=64
Re: The North Is "Born To Rule" Because Igbos & The South Refused To Sit Up. by immortalcrown(m): 10:23am On May 07, 2022
ollysaks:
We are talking of politics outside the state, but the federation.
Was 2019 election not for the federation? Atiku wanted the data to be presented in court. The data was not provided.
Re: The North Is "Born To Rule" Because Igbos & The South Refused To Sit Up. by Nobody: 10:32am On May 07, 2022
immortalcrown:
Was low figure of registered voters the reason 2019 presidential election data could not be provided in court?
I dont v much details on what you just asked. But I advise people should v positive attitude to voting.
Last year January, APC said it registers 40million members. I was expecting PDP and other parties to v similar head count of their card carrying members but none did it.
Let's say APC wanna do some malpractice, they ll back up their arguement with the fact that they v large followers. 40million APC members is bigger than all the no of people that has ever come out to vote in Nigeria since creation.
So what am I saying, if you don't register or vote, you v more to lose.
It's not by force. It's by choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Is "Born To Rule" Because Igbos & The South Refused To Sit Up. by ollysaks: 10:43am On May 07, 2022
immortalcrown:
Was 2019 election not for the federation? Atiku wanted the data to be presented in court. The data was not provided.

Giving excuses will never help.
It's like someone who refuses to write jamb again but wants to be a university graduate because others that he's smarter than got admission first

1 Like

Re: The North Is "Born To Rule" Because Igbos & The South Refused To Sit Up. by Oplomo: 11:15am On May 07, 2022
ollysaks:

Please deal with facts and not sentiment and insults.

The Igbo population in any region of Nigeria is the largest, very close to the that of the indigenous people, but they will not register and even when they do, they won't come out to vote.
This must change.

One question please. Are you yoruba?
Re: The North Is "Born To Rule" Because Igbos & The South Refused To Sit Up. by immortalcrown(m): 11:15am On May 07, 2022
ollysaks:
Giving excuses will never help.
It's like someone who refuses to write jamb again but wants to be a university graduate because others that he's smarter than got admission first
Your logic is childish and weak. How many presidential elections made the masses' choice the winner even in the North? How many? This your comparison of voters and JAMB is very illogical.
Re: The North Is "Born To Rule" Because Igbos & The South Refused To Sit Up. by ollysaks: 12:00pm On May 07, 2022
Oplomo:

One question please. Are you yoruba?

No, I am not
Re: The North Is "Born To Rule" Because Igbos & The South Refused To Sit Up. by Oplomo: 12:02pm On May 07, 2022
ollysaks:

No, I am not

Where do you come from?
Re: The North Is "Born To Rule" Because Igbos & The South Refused To Sit Up. by ollysaks: 12:12pm On May 07, 2022
Oplomo:

Where do you come from?

From the Niger Delta. I won't like to go further.
Re: The North Is "Born To Rule" Because Igbos & The South Refused To Sit Up. by Hyperchi(m): 12:54pm On May 07, 2022
Go and tell that to Oba of Lagos who threaten the Igbo's and thugs which were used in some place

(1) (Reply)

Governor Nyesom Wike Has Declared Himself As The Presidential Candidate / Peter Obi Has Diehard Supporter From Every Part Of Nigeria / Osinbajo As President Or Puppet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.