Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage (1706 Views)

Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic / Magnus Abe Blasts Channels TV Over Alleged Wrong Reportage On APC Meeting / I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Supporting Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by Nobody: 10:54am On May 07, 2022
helinues:

So the few Igbo's that have been developing their villages have been collecting tax to do that?

Btw, what happened to all the money that have been donated to Igbos, what project did they do with it?

That some did something doesn't make it mandatory for others. This entitlement mentality is why some keep their money.

Every organization has a plan and purpose for it's formulation. But a Nigerian will always want them to alter that to handle the government job. This has consistently beat my imagination.

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by helinues: 10:55am On May 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Tinubu has been a politician since forever and he's the richest man in the west.. do you want to see pictures of his village..IRAGBIJI. We advise you seek solutions for your own issues,however your questions have been noted and we will answer in due time..

Please stop, dont shift from the topic of discussion. This thread is about Ipob and SE.. Don't lump Tinubu or SW into this

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by Tranquillity360: 10:56am On May 07, 2022
helinues:

So when last have you read/heard about herdmens attack in other Southern region abi na Igbos also responsible for that?
Who is responsible for that?

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by helinues: 10:56am On May 07, 2022
Thanksful:

That some did something doesn't make it mandatory for others. This entitlement mentality is why some keep their money.

Every organization has a plan and purpose for it's formulation. But a Nigerian will always want them to alter that to handle the government job. This has consistently beat my imagination.

So development is not mandatory? Jesu..

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:57am On May 07, 2022
We insist that we should be given freedom to say whatever we want like you are doing..this is not a yoruba thread either so you have no business here if we are to follow your sick and biased sentiments.. thanks for understanding

helinues:

Please stop, dont shift from the topic of discussion. This thread is about Ipob and SE.. Don't lump Tinubu or SW into this

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by Nobody: 10:58am On May 07, 2022
helinues:

So development is not mandatory? Jesu..

shocked shocked

No! It's the government job to provide you basic amenities. It's abnormal for you to do that. But since you are used to abnormalities, you can't even tell the difference anymore.

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by helinues: 10:58am On May 07, 2022
Tranquillity360:
Who is responsible for that?

So many meetings was convened by Southern governors when the madness of herdsmen was getting out of hand.. The first step was to destroy shanties in some part of Lagos and Rivers state to those dislodge their mercenary around Southern region then other steps was followed

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:59am On May 07, 2022
I insist that you are a know hater of the igbo tribe and an unfriendly person towards us. We however don't see you as a threat but just a seeker of notice which we will gladly engage you with. If you cannot list Tinubu achievement in his own village like easterners develop their villages,I suggest you start doing commentary on sports

helinues:

Igbo's on this forum, make una dey see Ipob supporters oo.. make dem list the achievement of their group, they can't.

Well, Sane Igbo's are knowing better about the destructive group Ipob with her other wings like ESN/UGM who are hell bent in making life more harder for same people they claimed of fighting for/protecting

5 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by helinues: 11:01am On May 07, 2022
Thanksful:

No! It's the government job to provide you basic amenities. It's abnormal for you to do that. But since you are used to abnormalities, you can't even tell the difference anymore.

That's actually wrong mentality.. if individuals have been making their little contribution towards the development of Nigeria, things would have been more better than this

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by Nobody: 11:02am On May 07, 2022
helinues:

That's actually wrong mentality.. if individuals have been making their little contribution towards the development of Nigeria, things would have been more better than this

No! That's passing the ball. There is no country that have the mentality you call right mentality.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by helinues: 11:02am On May 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
I insist that you are a know hater of the igbo tribe and an unfriendly person towards us. We however don't see you as a threat but just a seeker of notice which we will gladly engage you with. If you cannot list Tinubu achievement in his own village like easterners develop their villages,I suggest you start doing commentary on sports

True, anyone against the activities of the rag tag UGM are automatically enemies of Igbos

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by helinues: 11:04am On May 07, 2022
Thanksful:

No! That's passing the ball. There is no country that have the mentality you call right mentality.

Then that could depend on your exposure to things, to other countries

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by helinues: 11:05am On May 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
We insist that we should be given freedom to say whatever we want like you are doing..this is not a yoruba thread either so you have no business here if we are to follow your sick and biased sentiments.. thanks for understanding

But this is a Nigeria forum as well not Biafraland.. You are free to say whatever you want to say on Ipob or Biafra page but not on Nigeria page

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:05am On May 07, 2022
Do you like Peter Obi? is he UGM? ..thank you for being against the rag tag activities..We advise you look into the rag tag activities of the army and police during the endsars feast in your region...thank you

helinues:

True, anyone against the activities of the rag tag UGM are automatically enemies of Igbos

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by Nobody: 11:06am On May 07, 2022
helinues:

Then that could depend on your exposure to things, to other countries

Alright! List two countries whose development was anchored on the citizenry providing basic amenities for themselves instead of their government.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:06am On May 07, 2022
I'm glad you are not indigenous to Nigeria,you can scream from Togo or benin republic where your ancestral lands are,fine by me..But on this forum,trust me you are no decision maker but a noise maker

helinues:

But this is a Nigeria forum as well not Biafraland.. You are free to say whatever you want to say on Ipob or Biafra page but not on Nigeria page

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by Oplomo: 11:07am On May 07, 2022
helinues:
Some of you guys don't even have a shame.. Is Ipob a group to be proud of?

Name just one single development Ipob as a group have brought to SE

Name one empowerment program been run by Ipob

Tell us about how many job opportunities have Igbos created?

How about scholarship?

They have nothing to present as good achievements apart from bringing destruction and killing to SE

Spits on all Igbos skull. Tufiakwa to them

Ewedu muslim, did lai mohammed and his brown envelop hirelings parading as journalists spread fake news or not? Answer dispassionately and stop your fake useless idealism.

cc: nasirudeenola

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by helinues: 11:07am On May 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Do you like Peter Obi? is he UGM? ..thank you for being against the rag tag activities..We advise you look into the rag tag activities of the army and police during the endsars feast in your region...thank you

Ever seen me calling Obi Pandora before? Ever seen me attacking his personality before? That's the difference between us. We play matured politics here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by Buckeyemedia1: 11:08am On May 07, 2022
Tranquillity360:
We have not gotten any of all you mentioned above from Nigeria.
But Peter Obi has?

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by Buckeyemedia1: 11:10am On May 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
I'm glad you are not indigenous to Nigeria,you can scream from Togo or benin republic where your ancestral lands are,fine by me..But on this forum,trust me you are no decision maker but a noise maker

Shut up, nonsense Igala man.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:11am On May 07, 2022
We really don't care what politics you play,over the years we discovered politics is all about selfish and family interest led by a certain set of people for over 40 years which I swear to God, none of your generation is among but like I said all unfriendly tribes that incite hate,spread fake news,fake love and propaganda including jealous will be matched 10 times the insults and fakeness they deliver this way

helinues:

Ever seen me calling Obi Pandora before? Ever seen me attacking his personality before? That's the difference between us. We play matured politics here

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by helinues: 11:11am On May 07, 2022
Thanksful:

Alright! List two countries whose development was anchored on the citizenry providing basic amenities for themselves instead of their government.

The most developed countries in the world can't be developed without the contribution from their citizens. Starting from obeying the law, the privileged ones would provide opportunity for others. We have read about Sadio Mane of Liverpool building several schools for his people, is he also part of the government of his country?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by helinues: 11:13am On May 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
We really don't care what politics you play,over the years we discovered politics is all about selfish and family interest led by a certain set of people for over 40 years which I swear to God, none of your generation is among but like I said all unfriendly tribes that incite hate,spread fake news,fake love and propaganda including jealous with be match 10 times the insults and fakeness they deliver this way

You have shifted the goal post again, so its no longer about me but about my tribe? My same tribe that have been extending hands of friendship to others for decades

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by Buckeyemedia1: 11:14am On May 07, 2022
Thanksful:

Who is the Government, why not blame your own Igbo people in the East that have not provided anything for you, instead of blaming Hausa Fulani that are going on with their own business?

Or in your imaginary Biafra you will go & employ Ghanaians to run your government for you, since you Ndigbos have shown yourself incapable?
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:15am On May 07, 2022
Well we insisted they were our little brother but you were spreading propaganda that dem do this,them do that..like USA trying to separate Taiwan from China but that aside that we advise you strongly look into your internal human tragedy and confusion as to why Musa from the sahel is your brother but femi adebayo from Togo is not......

Buckeyemedia1:
Shut up, nonsense Igala man.
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:17am On May 07, 2022
We advise you stop the fake news you spread around.. How can your tribe been extending friendship to a tribe that existed before them.? think deep...

helinues:

You have shifted the goal post again, so its no longer about me but about my tribe? My same tribe that have been extending hands of friendship to others for decades
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by Nobody: 11:17am On May 07, 2022
helinues:

The most developed countries in the world can't be developed without the contribution from their citizens. Starting from obeying the law, the privilege ones would provide opportunity for others. We have read about Sadio Mane of Liverpool building several schools for his people, is he also part of the government of his country?

Do you even know what's basic amenities? Without the basic, you can hardly add anyone thing.

Without the government providing that, the citizens wouldn't trust them. How do you want someone who doesn't trust you to assist you.

Once the government fix the road, provide pipe borne water and electricity. That's when we start developing.

People think building houses (skyscrapers) is development. Anyway our mentality has been destroyed long ago.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by helinues: 11:19am On May 07, 2022
Thanksful:

Do you even know what's basic amenities? Without the basic, you can hardly add anyone thing.

Without the government providing that, the citizens wouldn't trust them. How do you want someone who doesn't trust you to assist you.

Once the government fix the road, provide pipe borne water and electricity. That's when we start developing.

People think building houses (skyscrapers) is development. Anyway our mentality has been destroyed long ago.

You are the one struggling with basic. basic for any government to succeed is when the citizens abide by the law of the land. Go to AMCON website and see so many of our acclaimed billionaires owning government money which they are not interested in paying back. Those have failed with their basic right
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by Nobody: 11:20am On May 07, 2022
helinues:

You are the one struggling with basic. basic for any government to succeed is when the citizens abide by the law of the land.

If the citizens are to abide by the law, then what's the need for law enforcement? undecided
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by Buckeyemedia1: 11:20am On May 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Well we insisted they were our little brother but you were spreading propaganda that dem do this,them do that..like USA trying to separate Taiwan from China but that aside that we advise you strongly look into your internal human tragedy and confusion as to why Musa from the sahel is your brother but femi adebayo from Togo is not......

No be my fault say your parents born you for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by Nobody: 11:20am On May 07, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Who is the Government, why not blame your own Igbo people in the East that have not provided anything for you, instead of blaming Hausa Fulani that are going on with their own business?

Or in your imaginary Biafra you will go & employ Ghanaians to run your government for you, since you Ndigbos have shown yourself incapable?

Find your tribalistic type.
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by Buckeyemedia1: 11:22am On May 07, 2022
Thanksful:

If the citizens are to abide by the law, then what's the need for law enforcement? undecided
Man by nature is created to be disobedient, go ask Adam & Eve why dey go chop the apple that JAH told them not to even look @.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Osinbajo On Top Priority As APC Govs Meet Over Consensus Candidate / Do Not Be Fooled By The New Found Igbo Patriotism / Pls Where Is Joe Igbokwe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.