Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,565 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage (1681 Views)

Ukachukwu Brothers Blast Wike, Demand Apology For Calling Them 'land Grabbers' / Magnus Abe Blasts Channels TV Over Alleged Wrong Reportage On APC Meeting / I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Supporting Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by helinues: 11:23am On May 07, 2022
Thanksful:

If the citizens are to abide by the law, then what's the need for law enforcement? undecided

Are the law enforcers from Pluto? So the Nigeria police officers who are supposed to enforce the law but would rather extort the citizens instead and over look about the laws they might have broken, should we regard those as law enforcers?
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:23am On May 07, 2022
I don't really know what that means but I assure you that I am in the right place. Thank you for letting us know your parents seeked permission and mental drilling before entering a foreign land. We welcome you to visit our land someday,it will be visa free for your likes

Buckeyemedia1:
No be my fault say your parents born you for Nigeria.
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by nahr(f): 11:24am On May 07, 2022
It's quite shameful tbh.
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by Nobody: 11:25am On May 07, 2022
helinues:

Are the law enforcers from Pluto? So the Nigeria police officers who are supposed to enforce the law but would rather extort the citizens instead and over look about the laws they might have broken, should we regard those as law enforcers?

That's why I referred you to the basic. In America, the police in their ghettos aren't different from that of Nigeria.
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by Buckeyemedia1: 11:25am On May 07, 2022
Thanksful:

Find your tribalistic type.
And IPOB is a nationalist organization of various tribes?

Nonsense myopic Hypocrite.
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by Buckeyemedia1: 11:28am On May 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
I don't really know what that means but I assure you that I am in the right place. Thank you for letting us know your parents seeked permission and mental drilling before entering a foreign land. We welcome you to visit our land someday,it will be visa free for your likes.

You will soon start paying toll @ the second River Niger Bridge to the consortium selected by the Federal Government in Abuja.

Confused clown.
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by helinues: 11:28am On May 07, 2022
Thanksful:

That's why I referred you to the basic. In America, the police in their ghettos aren't different from that of Nigeria.

And how is the life in Ghetto's compared to other places where the citizens have been civilized..

It means both ghetto people and police in such area have failed to do their basic rights as a citizen
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by Nobody: 11:28am On May 07, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Man by nature is created to be disobedient, go ask Adam & Eve why dey go chop the apple that JAH told them not to even look @.

Fear and uncertainty is what create disobedience. Once they are reduced to the bare minimum, people start obeying the law comfortably.

Checkout the level of compliance to the law. You will find out that those with higher standard of living obeys the law more.

Do you know that Nigerians started breaking the law recklessly after the middle class collapsed?
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:29am On May 07, 2022
So we heard but we all know that's all folks

Buckeyemedia1:
You will soon start paying toll @ the second River Niger Bridge.
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by Nobody: 11:31am On May 07, 2022
helinues:

And how is the life in Ghetto's compared to other places where the citizens have been civilized..

It means both ghetto people and police in such area have failed to do their basic rights as a citizen

Can you compare compliance to the law in high brow areas to those of low are? If you do that, you will notice a drastic shift in obedience to the law.
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by Buckeyemedia1: 11:31am On May 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
So we heard but we all know that's all folks

Which land is your own?
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:31am On May 07, 2022
Fulani should beg yorubas for pa fashoranti daughter..We advise you closely monitoryour region internal affairs than clowning for neighboring tribes

Christistruth00:
IPOB should first beg Nigerians for forgiveness for all their Murders
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:32am On May 07, 2022
Ask questions like who go school na...is this a real estate thread.. ask me straight.. don't bend..OYE is here

Buckeyemedia1:
Which land is your own?
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by Tranquillity360: 11:35am On May 07, 2022
helinues:

So many meetings was convened by Southern governors when the madness of herdsmen was getting out of hand.. The first step was to destroy shanties in some part of Lagos and Rivers state to those dislodge their mercenary around Southern region then other steps was followed
In East ESN hunted those fulanis terrorists and destroyed their camps.

We are happy with ESN

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by Buckeyemedia1: 11:36am On May 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Fulani should beg yorubas for pa fashoranti daughter..We advise you closely monitoryour region internal affairs than clowning for neighboring tribes

Criminals of Fulani descent you mean, or Evans the Billionaire Kidnapper from Nnewi should beg who? not all igbos are ipob, only the failed minute minority ones that have nothing to call their own support Mazi Kanu who has nothing to call his own, other than a bunch of dumb failures of followers.
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by helinues: 11:37am On May 07, 2022
Thanksful:

Can you compare compliance to the law in high brow areas to those of low are? If you do that, you will notice a drastic shift in obedience to the law.

Both at High brow areas and Low living areas all break the law but in different forms. The law that a rich man in Nigeria would break would be different from the law someone struggling will break. But if majority of the citizens have been law abiding, things would have been better than this. Even the government themselves are the bigger law breakers cos they know the right thing to do but then won't just do
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:40am On May 07, 2022
Whatever way you choose to add salad cream to her death,I haven't seen one culprit and I advise you seek neighboring tribes to help with the investigation... As you can see we have low turnouts in the police and army,now 1 plus 1 should tell you the yorubas are being massacred roughly in the North,we advise you look into that too. Kindly repatriate Kanu and Evans to the east,let them be investigated and punished accordingly if found guilty ,Abba kyari that accused Evans is fake,FG charges against Kanu fake..We want them back sir.. I advise you look for your tribes men in Togo and benin like the northerners are doing to people from Niger republic and Chad

Buckeyemedia1:
Criminals of Fulani descent you mean, or Evans the Billionaire Kidnapper from Nnewi should beg who? not all igbos are ipob, only the failed minute minority ones that have nothing to call their own support Mazi Kanu who has nothing to call his own, other than a bunch of dumb failures of followers.
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by Buckeyemedia1: 11:40am On May 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Ask questions like who go school na...is this a real estate thread.. ask me straight.. don't bend..OYE is here

Why argue with you riff raff minded ipobians?, Your Supreme Leader bragged a 100 times more, until a dead Buhari abi na Jubril from Khartoum picked his yellow yansh in Fendi & threw him in a dungeon somewhere in Abuja.

Ipobians Empty Barrels, all you do is talk, no action, it is never us that did it, all we know how to do is talk.
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:42am On May 07, 2022
be careful nwanne,use big Grammer biko.. We are overjoyous sumptuously extensively gladdened, happy is small abeg

Tranquillity360:
In East ESN hunted those fulanis terrorists and destroyed their camps.

We are happy with ESN
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:45am On May 07, 2022
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. The most important thing that we want to see is flout his directives..I said even police station and barracks are on sit at home in the east with orders from the dungeon including banks....I dare your most powerful men Osinbajo and tinubu to declare public holiday in ordinary Akure.. hahahahahahahahaha. UK has told you and debunked your propagandas..we are ready to thrash you waste out and purge you out of our internal affairs while applauding destruction in your own region

NB .... Mandela picture hanging in your fathers palour did 27 Years...hahahahahah

Buckeyemedia1:
Why argue with you riff raff minded ipobians?, Your Supreme Leader bragged a 100 times more, until a dead Buhari abi na Jubril from Khartoum picked his yellow yansh & threw him in a dungeon somewhere in Abuja.

Ipobians Empty Barrels, all you do is talk, no action, it is never us that did it, all we know how to do it talk.
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by Buckeyemedia1: 11:48am On May 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. The most important thing that we want to see is flout his directives..I said even police station and barracks are on sit at home in the east with orders from the dungeon including banks....I dare you most powerful man Osinbajo and tinubu to declare public holiday is ordinary Akure.. hahahahahahahahaha. UK has told you and debunked your propagandas..we are ready to thrash you waste out and purge you out of our internal affairs while applauding destruction in your own region

Confused Zombie, I thought Kanu’s Ipob from an APB from spokesperson Emma Powerful said no more sit @ home?

Ladipo Market & Computer village were open for business, sit @ home all week & month, na una dey suffer, but mind you, I know you probably live in Lagos State?
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:50am On May 07, 2022
Keep thinking,keep thoughting that's how we keep intruders out of our internal affairs with confusion... Nigeria is your fatherland abi, come to the east on Monday.. freedom of movement kee you there. Now it's not dungeon anymore..hahahahahahaha

Buckeyemedia1:
Confused Zombie, I thought Kanu’s Ipob from an APB from spokesperson Emma Powerful said no more sit @ home?
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by Malory: 11:50am On May 07, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Shatap. Face your region
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by Buckeyemedia1: 11:52am On May 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Keep thinking,keep thoughting that's how we keep intruders out of our internal affairs with confusion... Nigeria is your fatherland abi, come to the east on Monday.. freedom of movement kee you there. Now it's not dungeon anymore..hahahahahahaha

Dude you don’t live in the East of Nigeria, you are somewhere in Lagos State.

No one starts a fire in their house, it is the cowards like you from afar that make the most noise just like Ojukwu & Mazi Kanu.
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by Buckeyemedia1: 11:55am On May 07, 2022
Malory:
Shatap. Face your region
Malory The Nairaland Clown, Good morning.
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by Malory: 11:57am On May 07, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Shatap. You are the undisputed number one jester we have here. Your posts amuses us
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by Advocate500: 11:59am On May 07, 2022
helinues:
Some of you guys don't even have a shame.. Is Ipob a group to be proud of? How is Ipob and their wing activities different from that of Boko haram, bandits or terrorist?

Name just one single development Ipob as a group have brought to SE

Name one empowerment program been run by Ipob

Tell us about how many job opportunities have Igbos created?

How about scholarship?

They have nothing to present as good achievements apart from bringing destruction and killing to SE

Spits on all Igbos skull. Tufiakwa to them
i think the difference is the way the government is handling the two,while the boko haram is viewed from the angle of lack of education and civilisation, the ipob is viewed from the angle of been an enemy to the government, until we start telling ourselves the truth, you that castigate the activities of ipob have never for once talk about solutions to most of the burning issues they are pushing forward, if their was no injustice i don't think their would have been an ipob. Ask yourself , are my i not part of the problem?
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by Buckeyemedia1: 11:59am On May 07, 2022
Malory:
Shatap. You are the undisputed number one jester we have here. Your posts amuses us
Welcome to Mr Malory’s Ipobian Circus coming to a hamlet in Eastern Nigeria.
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:00pm On May 07, 2022
Dude you have no business with Nigerian issues from foreign wherever you are.. Always spreading propaganda from outside like all your yoruba asylum seekers during abacha regime

Buckeyemedia1:
Dude you don’t live in the East of Nigeria, you are somewhere in Lagos State.

No one starts a fire in their house, it is the cowards like you from afar that make the most noise just like Ojukwu & Mazi Kanu.
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:01pm On May 07, 2022
I dare you to do a poll,let's see who the nairaland clown is..You are the chief clown followed by helinues

Buckeyemedia1:
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:01pm On May 07, 2022
No where for this world get hamlet pass yoruba man..what do you think the brown roof represent ?

Buckeyemedia1:
Welcome to Mr Malory’s Ipobian Circus coming to a hamlet in Eastern Nigeria.
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by Malory: 12:03pm On May 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
I dare you to do a poll,let's see who the nairaland clown is..You are the chief clown followed by helinues

You have said the absolute truth. No one even takes that old man Helinues serious. The only thing he comments here daily is Toh grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Could This Be Why Tinubu Didn't Honor NBA's Invitation? / Tinubu Refers To Simon Lalong As Solomon Lalong / Go And Read: Obi Reply A Journalist Who Asked Him About Thisday Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.