Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

The Killer Checkpoint Finally Dismantled - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Killer Checkpoint Finally Dismantled (2291 Views)

Atiku’s Campaign Wants 'Jagaban Army' Dismantled Before Presidential Election / Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled / Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Killer Checkpoint Finally Dismantled by Sergio104(m): 1:31pm On May 07, 2022
It was a nice scene to behold as the checkpoint in Agulu In Anaocha LGA Anambra State that has been a death trap was finally dismantled today.

Following the death of a lady from the shoot out between the armies and the Gunmen, the Agulu people has made a great effort to rid this checkpoint in thier town.

It happened that because of the so much death encounter in it, the Agulu youth having been so much annoyed from tragic incident in this checkpoint began planning on how to remove the druns, tires and other military shield in this area by themselves in a night.

On hearing this, the PG(president general) of the town set out on a mission to curtail the agony that will befall Agulu indegens if the youths should follow this footstep.

So many dialogue were held, many letters written, but finally.....The checkpoint was dismantled today.

The linear tiny road connecting Awka to Ekwulọbịa across Agulu is now free again.

Peace to Agulu.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Killer Checkpoint Finally Dismantled by kid23(m): 1:36pm On May 07, 2022
Biafra

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Killer Checkpoint Finally Dismantled by successmatters(m): 1:38pm On May 07, 2022
All hail Biafra

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Killer Checkpoint Finally Dismantled by AfonjaEmir: 1:39pm On May 07, 2022
Dem for still dey dia na...useless Miscreants that should be in sambisa!!...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Killer Checkpoint Finally Dismantled by successmatters(m): 1:40pm On May 07, 2022
The Nigerian army is a shameless organisation, standing around to beg for money from motorists is a very big shame in them, are they not paying them any salaries? Poor Bokoharam recruits.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Killer Checkpoint Finally Dismantled by tit(f): 1:41pm On May 07, 2022
So army did not consider the safety of Agulu when putting the murder point?

1 Like

Re: The Killer Checkpoint Finally Dismantled by tit(f): 1:42pm On May 07, 2022
Sergio104 = unknown gunmen

1 Like

Re: The Killer Checkpoint Finally Dismantled by successmatters(m): 1:42pm On May 07, 2022
tit:

Army is the danger in and around Agulu. Before they mounted the checkpoints, people were safe and happy, since they mounted the useless checkpoint, deaths unlimited.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Killer Checkpoint Finally Dismantled by Sergio104(m): 1:43pm On May 07, 2022
A serious protest was held yesterday that (the killed lady was laid down yesterday).

A violent clash was heating up.

The youths were so angry.

But thank God for today, it has been dismantled

4 Likes

Re: The Killer Checkpoint Finally Dismantled by successmatters(m): 1:43pm On May 07, 2022
tit:

He's in the army, a fulani imposter using the insecurity they created to catch cruise.
Re: The Killer Checkpoint Finally Dismantled by Sergio104(m): 1:45pm On May 07, 2022
tit:

Hehehehe cheesy

Nothing musa no go see for gate.

I Don turn unknown gunman??

My dear I just reported a reality oh.
Re: The Killer Checkpoint Finally Dismantled by tit(f): 1:45pm On May 07, 2022
successmatters:

Army is the danger in and around Agulu.

They are the unknown gunmen.

I bet you they suddenly started shooting without provocation. Nobody attacked them.
The young lady may have been targeted for assassination. It was no stray bullet.

3 Likes

Re: The Killer Checkpoint Finally Dismantled by successmatters(m): 1:46pm On May 07, 2022
tit:

I bet you they suddenly started shooting without provocation. Nobody attacked them.
The young lady may have been targeted for assassination. It was no stray bullet.

The whole thing has always been a plan for military siege and causing terror.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Killer Checkpoint Finally Dismantled by Sergio104(m): 1:47pm On May 07, 2022
tit:

You should have stepped your foot in Agulu yesterday and ask the youths this question.

If you make it alive, then you are really strong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Killer Checkpoint Finally Dismantled by tit(f): 1:47pm On May 07, 2022
Sergio104:

Hehehehe cheesy

Nothing musa no go see for gate.

I Don turn unknown gunman??

My dear I just reported a reality oh.

All the ibo billionaires like you in Anambra have run away because of unknown gunmen.
But you still dey there dey cash cruise.
Re: The Killer Checkpoint Finally Dismantled by successmatters(m): 1:48pm On May 07, 2022
Sergio104:

You should have stepped your foot in Agulu yesterday and ask the youths this question.

Liar

Agulu youths are not known for violence. Agulu is not your Katsina.

2 Likes

Re: The Killer Checkpoint Finally Dismantled by Myexdisturbs: 1:48pm On May 07, 2022
Sergio104:
[s]It was a nice scene to behold as the checkpoint in Agulu In Anaocha LGA Anambra State that has been a death trap was finally dismantled today.

Following the death of a lady from the shoot out between the armies and the Gunmen, the Agulu people has made a great effort to rid this checkpoint in thier town.

It happened that because of the so much death encounter in it, the Agulu youth having been so much annoyed from tragic incident in this checkpoint began planning on how to remove the druns, tires and other military shield in this area by themselves in a night.

On hearing this, the PG(president general) of the town set out on a mission to curtail the agony that will befall Agulu indegens if the youths should follow this footstep.

So many dialogue were held, many letters written, but finally.....The checkpoint was dismantled today.

The linear tiny road connecting Awka to Ekwulọbịa across Agulu is now free again.

Peace to Agulu.[/s]
You're not igbo and can never be. We know whom you are afonjjja
Re: The Killer Checkpoint Finally Dismantled by Sergio104(m): 1:49pm On May 07, 2022
tit:

Read my post on the topic that glanced the front page about the burial of 25yrs old lady killed.

I explained the actual thing that happened.

I Don't have the energy to repeat it again
Re: The Killer Checkpoint Finally Dismantled by tit(f): 1:49pm On May 07, 2022
Sergio104:

Who won't like my question?
Agulu yoot?
Or Nigeria army will fire 'stray bullet" at me?

In my case, you will call it friendly fire.
Re: The Killer Checkpoint Finally Dismantled by Myexdisturbs: 1:49pm On May 07, 2022
Sergio104:
[s]A serious protest was held yesterday that (the killed lady was laid down yesterday).

A violent clash was heating up.

The youths were so angry.

But thank God for today, it has been dismantled[/s]
Afonjjja in igboland
Re: The Killer Checkpoint Finally Dismantled by Rickyzagy: 1:50pm On May 07, 2022
Where's those infidels crying for the East make them come see who the enemy is.
Re: The Killer Checkpoint Finally Dismantled by successmatters(m): 1:51pm On May 07, 2022
tit:

All the ibo billionaires like you in Anambra have run away because of unknown gunmen.
But you still dey there dey cash cruise.

Same thing that happened in the North, urging sensible people to think that same Bokoharam has infiltrated the south .

In 2022, the Fulani will start a war in the whole Nigeria - Obadiah mailafia.
Re: The Killer Checkpoint Finally Dismantled by Sergio104(m): 1:52pm On May 07, 2022
successmatters:

He's in the army, a fulani imposter using the insecurity they created to catch cruise.

It's okay.

I don't have energy for now.

But a fact....."the lady killed was my cousin sister"

I'm not doing any hide and seek with you

Ichoo ifum, bia na nkitaku Agulu. I just returned last two weeks.

Peter Obi bu onye Amatutu village, munwa bu onye nkitaku village.

Enough said.

3 Likes

Re: The Killer Checkpoint Finally Dismantled by tit(f): 1:52pm On May 07, 2022
Sergio104:

Read my post on the topic that glanced the front page about the burial of 25yrs old lady killed.

I explained the actual thing that happened.

I Don't have the energy to repeat it again

You concede you were there from begining to end? Orchestrating the stray bullet?

Or you want the public to agree 100% with what people told you happened?

1 Like

Re: The Killer Checkpoint Finally Dismantled by ChoCho54(f): 1:53pm On May 07, 2022
Peace to Papa's land!
Re: The Killer Checkpoint Finally Dismantled by Sergio104(m): 1:55pm On May 07, 2022
ChoCho54:
Peace to Papa's land!

Thank you so much dear.

It was a very happy unfolding to us.

Peace to my beloveth town.

1 Like

Re: The Killer Checkpoint Finally Dismantled by Sergio104(m): 1:58pm On May 07, 2022
tit:

You concede you were there from begining to end? Orchestrating the stray bullet?

Or you want the public to agree 100% with what people told you happened?

I returned my hometown for important thing.

So that day the attack happened, I was around and have every info on it(first hand info).

I don't have to convince anyone on the issue again.

Rip dear sister
Re: The Killer Checkpoint Finally Dismantled by successmatters(m): 2:03pm On May 07, 2022
Sergio104:

I returned my hometown for important thing.

So that day the attack happened, I was around and have every info on it(first hand info).

I don't have to convince anyone on the issue again.

Rip dear sister

Do you know why I said you're not from Agulu or Igboland, no Agulu man will blame IPOB for the attack like you did that day. All the people I know in Agulu understands where the attacks are coming from except you.

3 Likes

Re: The Killer Checkpoint Finally Dismantled by AntiBMC(m): 2:09pm On May 07, 2022
Nice. The North need that checkpoint more. It would be better if they relocate it there.

3 Likes

Re: The Killer Checkpoint Finally Dismantled by Sergio104(m): 2:28pm On May 07, 2022
successmatters:

Do you know why I said you're not from Agulu or Igboland, no Agulu man will blame IPOB for the attack like you did that day. All the people I know in Agulu understands where the attacks are coming from except you.

Obviously you don't know my stand, do you??.

Definitely you don't, so please don't interfere

1 Like

Re: The Killer Checkpoint Finally Dismantled by Sergio104(m): 2:56pm On May 07, 2022
We had a meeting with the PG and igwe of Agulu today.
just Dismissed.
It has been verified.

I tell you, people are very very happy today.
Peace at Last.
The armies evacuated last night
Re: The Killer Checkpoint Finally Dismantled by techWriter3: 5:11pm On May 07, 2022
Dem for still comin dia na

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Nollywood Actress Picks Deputy Governorship Slot In Akwa Ibom / Tinubu Arrived Convention Ground (pix) / My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.