Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics (36691 Views)

See How I Prepared A 45 Minutes Spaghetti Recipe ( Pictures & Video) / How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. / How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Channah1(f): 11:21am On May 08, 2022
jalodo2:
Whhen u tell a lie, be ready to cover up with 5 lies. The uncompleted building u where eager to show us, posted different pix of it showing ur bag, bra , d demolished house around it etc is now what u are hiding when cooking grin. Why crop d pictures? My instinct is right about u scammer. The account balance u posted no dey increase? Ur oga gave u 20k for easter, but forget to pay in ur 97k salary. Dont even know why u are posting food here when there is dedicated section for it. The more u seek attention, d more ur butt get revealed.

Can you stop displaying your stupidity with all these lame assertions of yours?

Believe whatever you want, its your cup of tea but please stop showcasing your dumbness.

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by lasisi69(f): 4:36pm On May 08, 2022
JovialJune:

Whatever is following you is not of this world, ordinary question that I asked.....see epistle grin
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by 07kjb: 4:36pm On May 08, 2022
Abeg hide this thing, you no Sabi cook at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:36pm On May 08, 2022
Channah1:
I decided to make soup today after weeks of eating out to my dissatisfaction.

After much thoughts on what to cook I settled for Tomato Melon soup. Its been long I made melon soup and because I wanted something different from the regular taste, I did a tweak to it by using tomato paste and efirin leaves more so as I didn't use meat in this recipe.

Here are the main ingredients.

First Pics is a combo of ugu and efirin leaves ( scent leaves),
Smoked Titus and akpo fish.
Then grinded crayfish and black pepper.

Pics 1 frying the mixture of Melon and tomato paste while adding goat meat seasoning since I didn't use meat.

Pics2 Adding the crayfish and black pepper to the frying melon.

Pics 4 Added the smoked fish to the frying menlon so it can release its taste into the soup.

Don't mind pics quality. Background light was messing with the whole process
shyt looks like your yellow poo �

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:37pm On May 08, 2022
Bookmarked!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by shaggy007(m): 4:38pm On May 08, 2022
Food .. the only way to my heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by AmazingELixir: 4:39pm On May 08, 2022
lipsrsealed

What kind of soup is diswan with no depth at all...what is there to stir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 08, 2022
So nice. See everybody we now v well cultured ladies who ll make good homes or are already doing well in homes.
We ll all raise good kids, family.
The food is delicious from the looks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Goodplace: 4:39pm On May 08, 2022
You are a verbally rude fellow

Rude people who display it publicly aren't supposed to be on public forum

Channah1:

It is you who is homeless. I am not homeless. I reject and erase that identity from me.

If you took the time to read from the beginning, you'll see where I explained my condition and the reason i need an accommodation but because all you know is jump on people's post and misyarn for the fun of it, that is why you're here asking questions like a confused entity. You and the lots youve mentioned.

5 Likes

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by PoliteActivist: 4:40pm On May 08, 2022
Channah1:

It is indeed tasty. No jokes. Wish you were close by, I would have given you some to taste cheesy.

You miss this kind of food?
How?
Why? undecided.

Don't worry. Someday you'll have it again.

By melon do you mean egusi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Exceed15: 4:41pm On May 08, 2022
I hate fish. I wished it was beef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by blazingblender(m): 4:42pm On May 08, 2022
Hmmm reminds me of my favorite soup
Ground nut soup
Well
Paint production is one of the most lucrative business many people don't know about
It can give you *7 of your capital on your first sale ..
And it's is very easy to learn
If you are interested in learning everything about this business and also get a certificate
This may be your opportunity to make wealth
Chat WhatsApp 07044383920
Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by qekng40(f): 4:43pm On May 08, 2022
Nothing I no go see for this forum!

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Thandiubani(m): 4:44pm On May 08, 2022
I thought I was here to read about food, but na so so fight since morning. OP, get a better camera. It would have done justice to the food. Well done.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Channah1(f): 4:46pm On May 08, 2022
PoliteActivist:

By melon do you mean egusi?

Yes Sir.

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Mindlog: 4:51pm On May 08, 2022
Thandiubani:
I thought I was here to read about food, but na so so fight since morning. OP, get a better camera. It would have done justice to the food. Well done.

Since morning ké? Fight whey started since last week! cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by PoliteActivist: 4:51pm On May 08, 2022
Channah1:

Yes Sir.

I'd never have guesed. So why not say egusi??
Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by FlyingKing: 4:52pm On May 08, 2022
Yummy...

Please I buy all gifts cards and btc in bulk with superb rate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Matinho: 4:54pm On May 08, 2022
You sure this thing no go run belle.

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 4:55pm On May 08, 2022
Mods na wa for una o! This post you decided to push to front page, to cause more troubles or what ?

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by truthCoder: 4:55pm On May 08, 2022
Channah1:
Lalasticlala or whoever is in charge of shooting food post up.

Bon Appetit. grin
That fish…

I will first partition it into mouth size, then i will go back to the eba bowl, scoop out some and travel back to the stew bowl.

Using my thumb and the eba morsel, i would sandwich the fish and then use the whole mass to scoop up the yummy egusi that is lavished with correct vegetables.

My hand will travel to my mouth and deposit the contents. My lips would ensure everything is sucked from the fingers before I return the hand back to the remaining fish.

Repeat 20 more times.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Thebig4: 4:56pm On May 08, 2022
You don begin they make me hungry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 4:56pm On May 08, 2022
Thandiubani:
Mods are not nice! They want to do op wotowoto lol

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Bahamas95(m): 5:01pm On May 08, 2022
Which one is efirin leaf again? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Dorwadora(f): 5:01pm On May 08, 2022
Wahala... Because say person dey homeless no mean say make person starve nah sad sad

She said she've been eating meals that she's not satisfied with and she decided a new taste today. She's happy, that's why she posted it here.

Abeg let her cook, eat and feel happy today.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Dorwadora(f): 5:02pm On May 08, 2022
Bahamas95:
Which one is efirin leaf again? undecided
So you are here now.... Are you out of vawulence memes

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by chris51(f): 5:03pm On May 08, 2022
Channah1:
Pics 5
Added the vegetables after letting the melon Cook properly for 15 mins.

Next pics, soup is ready and dished for the final destination.

Pics 7, Eba with tomato melon soup ready for consumption..

On a scale of 1 to 10, I'll rate this soup 9 and half!
The taste was great and the efirin did the magic. This is actually my first time of using efirin to make melon soup and it did make a huge difference.

I really enjoyed this one.
Nothing like a homemade meal.

Thank you Lord.

Sorry for poor pics quality. The steam from the soup would not let my cam capture
A clear shot. And the lighting of the uncompleted building didn't help matters.

Manage the pics fam.

Which one is tomato melon soup?
Melon soup is melon soup.

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by chris51(f): 5:03pm On May 08, 2022
chris51:

Which one is tomato melon soup?
Melon soup is melon soup.
Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Bensam5060(m): 5:05pm On May 08, 2022
Hope you enjoyed it ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Bahamas95(m): 5:05pm On May 08, 2022
Dorwadora:
So you are here now.... Are you out of vawulence memes
I know you have been saving them....
.. Monitoring spirit grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by EnglandAmaka(f): 5:05pm On May 08, 2022
Vawulence everywhere. Country hard
Re: How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics by Papichulostunne(m): 5:06pm On May 08, 2022
Aswear the 4th picture be like say na charm you dey make..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictorial Illustration Of How Nigerians Eat Rice / 11 Foods Not To Refrigerate / See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.