Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Who Created Eleda? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Created Eleda? (2306 Views)

If God Is A Spirit Then Who Created Spirits? / Who Created God? / Who Created God? - An Invalid Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Created Eleda? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:55pm On May 07, 2022
Maynman:

Samuel ajayi translation is validating what you said. Eleda is an angel right?
PETERU KINNI 4:19 BM
Nítorí náà, kí àwọn tí ó ń jìyà nípa ìfẹ́ Ọlọrun fi ọkàn wọn fún Ọlọrun nípa ṣíṣe rere. Ọlọrun Ẹlẹ́dàá kò ní dójú tì wọ́n.
This verse is talking about an angel called olorun according to a “Jehovah” witness.

Maynman:

Are you talking about this esu? Or you cherry picking the part you are accepting?
You said eleda is an angel, do you also accept Samuel translation of calling olorun an angel? Or you are cherry picking.
How is that quote validating eleda? Is eleda no more an angel?

The funny thing here is how i (Bible believer) never quoted it but consistently talking from my experience in Yorùbá traditional religion.

But you who is not a believer didn't even quote the Hebrew Scriptures that you've always sided as original rather you're quoting the Christians Bible to validate your opinion.

This is really hilarious! cheesy

Re: Who Created Eleda? by Maynman: 9:06pm On May 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The funny thing here is how i (Bible believer) never quoted it but consistently talking from my experience in Yorùbá traditional religion.

But you who is not a believer didn't even quote the Hebrew Scriptures that you've always sided as original rather you're quoting the Christians Bible to validate your opinion.

Didn’t you say that eleda SIMPLY MEANS angel?
Since you believe that Samuel ajayi translation,
You believe that esu is Satan,
You also believe that eleda is an angel,
Should you also believe this translation by Samuel ajayi then, calling “olorun” an angel.
Nítorí náà, kí àwọn tí ó ń jìyà nípa ìfẹ́ Ọlọrun fi ọkàn wọn fún Ọlọrun nípa ṣíṣe rere. Ọlọrun Ẹlẹ́dàá kò ní dójú tì wọ́n.
Olorun is an angel right?

The Christian Bible includes the Hebrew Bible. It was copied from it.

Re: Who Created Eleda? by Maynman: 9:07pm On May 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

There’s no where in Yoruba tradition history that has all the jargons you are saying. Where did you read the history from? Watchtower?

Re: Who Created Eleda? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:09pm On May 07, 2022
Maynman:

Didn’t you say that eleda SIMPLY MEANS angel?
Since you believe that Samuel ajayi translation
You believe that esu is Satan
You also believe that eleda is an angel,
Do you believe this translation by Samuel ajayi then?
Olorun is an angel right?

Ọ̀gbẹ́ni this has nothing to do with what is found written in the Bible or any religious books, it's about the YORÙBÁ TRADITION so quoting a foreign book to validate it is not acceptable Sir! cheesy
Re: Who Created Eleda? by Maynman: 9:12pm On May 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọ̀gbẹ́ni this has nothing to do with what is found written in the Bible or any religious books, it's about the YORÙBÁ TRADITION so quoting a foreign book to validate it is not acceptable Sir! cheesy

Where in Yoruba tradition history did you see that eleda means guardian angel?
Is there English language in Yoruba tradition?

Re: Who Created Eleda? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:13pm On May 07, 2022
Maynman:

There’s no where in Yoruba tradition history that has all the jargons you are saying. Where did you read the history from? Watchtower?

Can you tell me the ORÍKÌ of any among the Yorùbá gods?
Let's see how much you know about the tradition you're trying to argue about!
What do you know about ODÙ in Ifá tradition?

Ọmọ just calm down and learn, don't think everyone is a misinformed Churchgoer simply because we choose faith in Jesus of Nazareth! smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Created Eleda? by Maynman: 9:15pm On May 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Can you tell me the ORÍKÌ of any among the Yorùbá gods?
Let's see how much you know about the tradition you're trying to argue about!
What do you know about ODÙ in Ifá tradition?

Ọmọ just calm down and learn, don't think everyone is a misinformed Churchgoer simply because we choose faith in Jesus of Nazareth! smiley

Fallen watcher of yaldaboath, there’s no single history where oriki of esu means satan, Bible was written in Hebrew, is “esu” an hebrew word?
You know nothing about Yoruba oriki which means praises/poems.
If you do you won’t call esu, satan. That’s a bare face lie, only a fallen watcher of yaldaboath can be so comfortable lying like this.

I ask again, which Yoruba book or which tradition or culture did you read or hear that “eleda”means angel?

If not that you are fallen watcher of yaldaboath, how will you pronounce “Eleda” and the next thing is to say it means “angel” you have a hidden agenda, watcher..

Re: Who Created Eleda? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:29pm On May 07, 2022
Maynman:

You are a petty liar.
You know nothing about Yoruba oriki.
If you do you won’t call esu, satan.
I ask again, which Yoruba book did you read that eleda means angel?

Is there any book universally accepted as the book for religion of Yorùbá apart from the book of Ọ̀rúnmìlà used by the Church of Ọ̀rúnmìlà?

Guy you're just holding onto straws.
YES! I admitted that there is contradictions in what Yorùbá traditions teaches but that doesn't mean you can't sent to an early grave due to your arrogance regarding the Yorùbá traditional beliefs. This is not Christianity o where the God we worship forgives abundantly. There are certain things you shouldn't look into or you will end up where you don't like.

So calm down and learn, it's not just by arguing blindly but by getting the wisdom which should be of BENEFITS to you and your children.

I repeat don't just conclude that it's everyone that accepted Jesus Christ of Nazareth that's a novice in traditional religions! smiley
Re: Who Created Eleda? by Maynman: 9:31pm On May 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Is there any book universally accepted as the book for religion of Yorùbá apart from the book of Ọ̀rúnmìlà used by the Church of Ọ̀rúnmìlà?

Guy you're just holding onto straws.
YES! I admitted that there is contradictions in what Yorùbá traditions teaches but that doesn't mean you can't sent to an early grave due to your arrogance regarding the Yorùbá traditional beliefs. This is not Christianity o where the God we worship forgives abundantly. There are certain things you shouldn't look into or you will end up where you don't like.

So calm down and learn, it's not just by arguing blindly but by getting the wisdom which should be of BENEFITS to you and your children.

I repeat don't just conclude that it's everyone that accepted Jesus Christ of Nazareth that's a novice in traditional religions! smiley

You made the claim so tell us where you saw your own Yoruba history calling “eleda an angel”, is that too hard to do?
There’s no single tradition or culture of Yoruba, NO SINGLE ONE THAT TRANSLATES ESU TO SATAN.
I ask again, which Yoruba book did you read that “eleda means angel?”

Church of orunmila is a Christian/ifa doctrine, when was it created that it was universally accepted? Why are you doing this?, why? Tarnishing Yoruba history because of the fallen watchers.
“Book of orunmila from church of orunmila?” Where did you get that? Posterity will judge you.
Why are you doing this because of yaldaboath?

Your mouth was rushing earlier, now Tell us where you got your false informations, na problem.
Shameless fallen watcher of yaldaboath.

Re: Who Created Eleda? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:40pm On May 07, 2022
Maynman:

You made the claim so tell us where you saw your own Yoruba history, calling eleda an angel, is that too hard?
You are the one grabbing to straws and dodging, is eleda no more an angel?
I ask again, which Yoruba book did you read that eleda means angel?
Your mouth was rushing earlier, now Tell us where you got your false information, na problem.
Shameless liar!!!

How many are the "US"? cheesy
Ọmọ i'm not interested in your blind arguments this evening, go and preach what you know out there and see how far you can go with your knowledge! wink
Re: Who Created Eleda? by Maynman: 9:47pm On May 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

How many are the "US"? cheesy
Ọmọ i'm not interested in your blind arguments this evening, go and preach what you know out there and see how far you can go with your knowledge! wink

Fallen watcher you have been exposed again.
What sort of person are you, you lie about anything to push your Yaldaboath aka jehovah agenda.
How can a right thinking YORUBA person call “eleda an angel”. You pronounced it as a Yoruba man and the next thing you translated it to angel.

Shameless liar is finding it difficult to tell us which Yoruba history book he read. Your lies are so irritating. I can only wonder where you got your own Yoruba history if not from the fallen watchers waiting for yaldaboath.
You are a true example of a Jehovah witness, everything in secrecy and lies.

Re: Who Created Eleda? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:54pm On May 07, 2022
Maynman:

Shameless liar you have been exposed again.
What sort of person are you, you lie about anything to push your Jehovah agenda.
How can a right thinking person call eleda an angel. You pronounced it and the next thing is to correlate it with an angel.
Shameless liar is finding it difficult to tell us which Yoruba history book he read. Your lies are so irritating. I can only wonder where you got your own Yoruba history.

If i lied to you, there's no crime committed in lying about what no one can verify. There's no need quarrelling with me, you can go and learn from others after all you've discovered that i lied, shey grin.
You can't force anyone to teach you, you must be polite and humble before you can get good information from those who truly knows better than you do but if you think Google can teach you everything, then go for it and come back and force what you read on Google down the throat of your audience! cheesy

Re: Who Created Eleda? by Maynman: 9:57pm On May 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If i lied to you, there's no crime committed in lying about what no one can verify. There's no need quarrelling with me, you can go and learn from others after all you've discovered that i lied, shey grin.
You can't force anyone to teach you, you must be polite and humble before you can get good information from those who truly knows better than you do but if you think Google can teach you everything, then go for it and come back and force what you read on Google down the throat of your audience! cheesy

Fallen watcher of yaldaboath, there’s no where in Yoruba history or tradition that suggests what you said, no single one. The Yoruba have their own documentation and it’s cleared, just tell us which special book you read from the fallen watchers that says eleda is the same as angel. You’d rather write all these epistle than tell us the book you read? Bwahahahah
Are you shy to tell me? cheesy

Re: Who Created Eleda? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:00pm On May 07, 2022
Maynman:

Shameless liar, can you tell us which special book you read from watchtower that says eleda is the same as angel. You’d rather write all these epistle than tell us the book you read? Bwahahahah
Are you shy to tell me? cheesy

And you're still waiting to hear from the same SHAMELESS LIAR, shey?
It's good to be mature walahi talahi! cheesy
Re: Who Created Eleda? by Maynman: 10:02pm On May 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

And you're still waiting to hear from the same SHAMELESS LIAR, shey?
It's good to be mature walahi talahi! cheesy

I’m only telling the shameless liar to tell us where he got his false information from, and the shameless liar have been dodging since.
It’s good to have shame and not sell it out to yaldaboath.
Re: Who Created Eleda? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:04pm On May 07, 2022
Maynman:

I’m only telling the shameless liar to tell us where he got his false information from, and the shameless liar have been dodging since.
It’s good to have shame and not sell it out to watchtower.

MaxInDHouse:

Keep crying boy, you rather ask politely or you continue in your frustration! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Created Eleda? by Maynman: 10:06pm On May 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Keep lying, fallen watcher, you rather learn the truth or be a slave to Yaldaboath cheesy

Re: Who Created Eleda? by budaatum: 3:52pm On May 09, 2022
Maynman:
Africa culture, language and tradition is so deep, darn these colonizers.

It is not the colonisers who are to blame for Africans not knowing their "culture and language and traditions", Mayn. And its a pity that you can not appreciate those who promote their deeper (by virtue of the amount of paper they wrote it on and the constant additions and redactions so it evolves) "culture and language and traditions", and learn how to do likewise or better.

Egypt had the deepest "culture and language and traditions" at some point. Egypt's "culture and language and traditions" was once so deep that they wrote it in stone that only the priests could read and the people had to worship the gods as those priests dictated. The priests all eventually died off and the secret of reading the writing died off too such that when the Romans and the Greeks arrived in Egypt and asked what was written in stone, the locals said it was written in the language of the gods that no one knew how to read. And no one learnt to reread it until the Europeans worked out to translate it.

Judaism avoided that mistake by making it their culture that every male child must learn to read the Torah, which was eventually redacted to include every male and female Jewish person, and which Jesus then made to include everybody, which Christians took literally and opened the schools in the name of church to teach people how to read. I got to say, one innovation was tithes, which paid for the upkeep of the 'school'.

We Africans though, West Africa, at least, unfortunately never wrote ours down, so we have nothing to redact or teach to begin with, nor have we found a way to make it pay for itself, except mostly by selling one juju or another to the gullible. And I think its safe to assume we have mostly, in protest, accepted that European "culture and language and traditions" is superior to our ancient "culture and language and traditions", or our parents would have sent us to learn our "culture and language and traditions" instead of the English language we all write in on here.

The tussle of understanding would always be fought, as it is written to have been fought in the Garden of Eden, between those who claim the sense is a serpent and those who would use their serpents. But it is very clear that the serpentless are the ones who remain colonised and enslaved for fear that they shall surely die if they dared while those with serpents would be the colonisers.

P.s. I do not expect this to make any sense to you Mayn, and did not write it for your benefit.
Re: Who Created Eleda? by Maynman: 4:08pm On May 09, 2022
budaatum:

It is not the colonisers who are to blame for Africans not knowing their "culture and language and traditions", Mayn. And its a pity that you can not appreciate those who promote their deeper (by virtue of the amount of paper they wrote it on and the constant additions and redactions so it evolves) "culture and language and traditions", and learn how to do likewise or better.

Egypt had the deepest "culture and language and traditions" at some point. Egypt's "culture and language and traditions" was once so deep that they wrote it in stone that only the priests could read and the people had to worship the gods as those priests dictated. The priests all eventually died off and the secret of reading the writing died off too such that when the Romans and the Greeks arrived in Egypt and asked what was written in stone, the locals said it was written in the language of the gods that no one knew how to read. And no one learnt to reread it until the Europeans worked out to translate it.

Judaism avoided that mistake by making it their culture that every male child must learn to read the Torah, which was eventually redacted to include every male and female Jewish person, and which Jesus then made to include everybody, which Christians took literally and opened the schools in the name of church to teach people how to read. I got to say, one innovation was tithes, which paid for the upkeep of the 'school'.

We Africans though, West Africa, at least, unfortunately never wrote ours down, so we have nothing to redact or teach to begin with, nor have we found a way to make it pay for itself, except mostly by selling one juju or another to the gullible. And I think its safe to assume we have mostly, in protest, accepted that European "culture and language and traditions" is superior to our ancient "culture and language and traditions", or our parents would have sent us to learn our "culture and language and traditions" instead of the English language we all write in on here.

The tussle of understanding would always be fought, as it is written to have been fought in the Garden of Eden, between those who claim the sense is a serpent and those who would use their serpents. But it is very clear that the serpentless are the ones who remain colonised and enslaved for fear that they shall surely die if they dared while those with serpents would be the colonisers.

P.s. I do not expect this to make any sense to you Mayn, and did not write it for your benefit.

Bud I didn’t say it was colonizers that made Africans not to know their tradition and culture, stop assuming bud.
And there was no time in history Egypt has the deepest culture and tradition.
And we have different types of Judaism, which one are you talking about bud?
You don’t know the history of “redaction”, in that same place didn’t you see “canonization” I wish you will learn for yourself and not for argument.
The Torah from tanakh you talk about was created not long ago, what they use back then in Jesus time are called “scrolls”.
African people have a lot of documentation about their culture, if you don’t know about it don’t just assume.
It can’t make sense to me Bud, it’s arrant hogwash.

There are earlier religion before Judaism/Christianity where you got the “Adam garden” story from, you should look em up and find their understanding. Christianity is way too new a religion to start your history from it. And the new type of Judaism we have now is different from the one we had before, instead of you to learn for your sake, you are learning hurriedly so you can come argue, I’ll be here to tutor you though.
Re: Who Created Eleda? by Maynman: 4:14pm On May 09, 2022
budaatum:

It’s no more may? It’s now mayn. You will still reach “maynman” and I’ll still be here sitting on my buda.
Re: Who Created Eleda? by budaatum: 4:23pm On May 09, 2022
Maynman:

Bud I didn’t say it was colonizers that made Africans not to know their tradition and culture, stop assuming bud.

I must have misunderstood you extolling the virtue of the colonisers or you don't even understand yourself.

Maynman:
Re: Who Created Eleda? by Maynman: 4:25pm On May 09, 2022
budaatum:

I must have misunderstood you extolling the virtue of the colonisers or you don't even understand yourself.

And how does that translate to this? Bud.
I know you are desperate to argue over anything lol

Re: Who Created Eleda? by budaatum: 4:29pm On May 09, 2022
Maynman:

It’s no more may? It’s now mayn. You will still reach “maynman” and I’ll still be here sitting on my buda.

As in, not on your "bud" anymore? Didn't know it bothered you. It's not as if I am assuming an origin like you are.

Is that how I offended you perhaps, that makes you assume an origin for mine?
Re: Who Created Eleda? by Maynman: 4:30pm On May 09, 2022
budaatum:

As in, not on your "bud" anymore? Didn't know it bothered you. It's not as if I am assuming an origin like you are.

Is that how I offended you perhaps, that makes you assume an origin for mine?

Okay Bud. Bwahahahah
Re: Who Created Eleda? by budaatum: 4:32pm On May 09, 2022
Maynman:

And how does that translate to this? Bud.

As I said, I was not aware that those you "darn" are not being blamed. You could after all have been darning socks.
Re: Who Created Eleda? by Maynman: 4:33pm On May 09, 2022
budaatum:

As I said, I was not aware that those you "darn" are not being blamed. You could after all have been darning socks.

Okay bud. Bwahahahah
Re: Who Created Eleda? by budaatum: 5:17pm On May 09, 2022
Maynman:

You really should reflect, Mayn, and read your past posts again.

Every thread I've seen you in is you arguing, and when you fail to get your way tantrums seem to ensue.
Re: Who Created Eleda? by Maynman: 5:24pm On May 09, 2022
budaatum:

You really should reflect, Mayn, and read your past posts again.

Every thread I've seen you in is you arguing, and when you fail to get your way tantrums seem to ensue.

Bud, I do reflect and meditate while sitting on my Buda comfortably.
Re: Who Created Eleda? by budaatum: 7:09pm On May 09, 2022
Maynman:

Bud, I do reflect and meditate while sitting on my Buda comfortably.

That's good to know, Mayn. Perhaps put in a bit more effort to get better results.
Re: Who Created Eleda? by Maynman: 10:17pm On May 09, 2022
budaatum:

That's good to know, Mayn. Perhaps put in a bit more effort to get better results.

Yawn, okay bud.
Re: Who Created Eleda? by Ernesthugo(m): 10:25am On Jun 12, 2022
AFONJA WORLDWIDE NA BASTARD SLAVES NA WHY FULANIS THEY USE THEM DO RAG AND Bleep THERE ASS
Maynman:
Re: Who Created Eleda? by Maynman: 10:34am On Jun 12, 2022
Ernesthugo:
AFONJA WORLDWIDE NA BASTARD SLAVES NA WHY FULANIS THEY USE THEM DO RAG AND Bleep THERE ASS

It’s ironic cause you are from the south East bwahahahah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

see what d bible says about Calling Of Pastors "Daddy" A Must Read / The Christian Doctrine Grid / Muslim VS Christian Debates @ Adamasingba Oyo State Ibadan Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.