Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Who Created Eleda? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Created Eleda? (2224 Views)

If God Is A Spirit Then Who Created Spirits? / Who Created God? / Who Created God? - An Invalid Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Created Eleda? by Maynman: 2:51pm On May 07, 2022
Africa culture, language and tradition is so deep, darn these colonizers.

Re: Who Created Eleda? by Maynman: 2:53pm On May 07, 2022
Eleda is sometimes translated to soul in English.
The Modern English word soul, derived from Old English sáwol, sáwel which means immortal principle in man.
But if we to look at it as it is pronounced “ELEDA”, it means The Creator.

Translation causes words to lose their true meaning.
Re: Who Created Eleda? by TheWolfen(m): 2:57pm On May 07, 2022
God created eleda (human soul/spirit)
Yes; There is life after death. The spirit don't just have the body to live as a human in our physical world.
Re: Who Created Eleda? by Maynman: 2:57pm On May 07, 2022
TheWolfen:
God created eleda (human soul/spirit)
Yes; There is life after death. The spirit don't just have the body to live as a human in our physical world.

Which God?
How can eleda be created. Do you know what eleda means?
Re: Who Created Eleda? by TheWolfen(m): 3:00pm On May 07, 2022
Maynman:

Which God?
God the Creator of Heaven and everything your eye can see and can't see on your planet earth including moons and the stars that support life on your planet
Re: Who Created Eleda? by Maynman: 3:00pm On May 07, 2022
TheWolfen:

God the Creator of Heaven and everything your eye can see and can't see on your planet earth including moons and the stars that support life on your planet

Many gods lay claim to that.
“God” is a a title not a person.

1 Like

Re: Who Created Eleda? by Maynman: 3:02pm On May 07, 2022
ELedumare
ELohim
ELeda.

The word EL is said to be of the Semitic origin, a tribe in the Middle East region. Mesopotamia state.

Was Middle East region part of Africa before the Suez Canal was built?

Re: Who Created Eleda? by TheWolfen(m): 3:11pm On May 07, 2022
Maynman:

Many gods lay claim to that.
“God” is a a title not a person.
There is a God that lords over all gods.
These gods you refer to are mostly fallen angels turn demons and the children born by these demons when they got cast out of heaven following their rebellion against God ( their creator and the creator of all things )
Angel Michael and his host of Angels fought the rebellions angels when they fell from grace and cast them out of heaven. They came to earth and start their confusion and false teachings among humans, Interbreeding with the daughters of men to produce Nephilims( giants of demon blood and human ) which God forbids and destroyed them.
Re: Who Created Eleda? by Maynman: 3:12pm On May 07, 2022
TheWolfen:

There is a God that lords over all gods.
These gods you refer to are mostly fallen angels turn demons and the children born by these demons when they got cast out of heaven following their rebellion against God ( their creator and the creator of all things )
Angel Michael and his host of Angels fought the rebellions angels when they fell from grace and cast them out of heaven. They came to earth and start their confusion and false teachings among humans, Interbreeding with humans to produce Nephilims( giants of demon blood and human ) which God forbids and destroyed them.

Ooh you are talking about the Israelites gods.
But which one of them? Elohim? Yahweh? Asheera? Etc??
Re: Who Created Eleda? by budaatum: 3:20pm On May 07, 2022
Maynman:
Eleda means soul in English.

"Eleda" in what language means soul in English?

Africa, after all, has many cultures, languages and traditions, and you yourself posted it meant creator in Yoruba.
Re: Who Created Eleda? by Maynman: 3:22pm On May 07, 2022
budaatum:

"Eleda" in what language means soul in English?

Africa, after all, has many cultures, languages and traditions, and you yourself posted it meant creator in Yoruba.

Bud, You didn’t see this earlier?

But if we are to look at it as it is pronounced “ELEDA”, it means The Creator.

Re: Who Created Eleda? by budaatum: 3:28pm On May 07, 2022
Maynman:

Bud, You didn’t see this earlier?

But if we to look at it as it is pronounced “ELEDA”, it means The Creator.

I did see it. In particular that, "each human being has three aspects to existence: emi, the spirit; ojiji, the shadow; and eleda, the guardian", which reminds me of the Christian's Trinity, along with "El" of prechristianity, indicating some commonality.

Why do you translate your Eleda as soul?
Re: Who Created Eleda? by Maynman: 3:29pm On May 07, 2022
budaatum:

I did see it. In particular that, "each human being has three aspects to existence: emi, the spirit; ojiji, the shadow; and eleda, the guardian", which reminds me of the Christian's Trinity, along with "El" of prechristianity, indicating some commonality.

Why do you translate your Eleda as soul?

Your hypocrisy is showing. I know your pain.
Re: Who Created Eleda? by budaatum: 3:36pm On May 07, 2022
Maynman:

Your hypocrisy is showing. I know your pain.

I guess I must be glad that you can't possibly be capable of telling others what they can see with their own eyes.

Is it hypocrisy to ask why you translate your Eleda as soul, May?
Re: Who Created Eleda? by Maynman: 3:38pm On May 07, 2022
budaatum:

I guess I must be glad that you can't possibly be capable of telling others what they can see with their own eyes.

Is it hypocrisy to ask why you translate your Eleda as soul, May?

You are desperate, Bud. You will argue over anything.
Are you doing all these for viewers? Or self enlightenment?

Re: Who Created Eleda? by budaatum: 3:43pm On May 07, 2022
Maynman:

You are desperate. You will argue over anything.
Are you doing all these for viewers? Or self enlightenment?

I am not arguing, May. I asked a simple question and you've gone creating crap in your own head to believe as you repeatedly do. Might I not be asking to self enlighten you?

Why do you translate your Eleda as soul, May?
Re: Who Created Eleda? by TheWolfen(m): 3:43pm On May 07, 2022
Maynman:

God is for humanity and isn't just Israelite god. If you looking for the undiluted truth go pick up The holy bible (NKJV) .
I can guarantee you will only find false teachings by Satanist to deceive humans on internet.( it all about little truth not to arouse any suspicion and then garnish it with big lies )
Everything you looking from the days of the old testament down to the new covenant with Jesus in new bible testament( which Christians live by) is there for you to find the truth about God.
But if you searching for gods ( fallen angels and their demonic children) given different names in different cultures across the world
Then you can go read the lies google told about them.
Yes people worship gods instead of God.
So my friend choose your side in peace. God gave everyone freewill to make his/her own choice but don't mix up the two.
God has many names and those names can only be bear by God. For example alpha and omega ( the beginning and the end) I am that I am and other names of God as written in the Bible. Anything not in the bible is false
Re: Who Created Eleda? by Maynman: 3:44pm On May 07, 2022
budaatum:

I am not arguing, May. I asked a simple question and you've gone creating crap in your own head to believe as you repeatedly do. Might I not be asking to self enlighten you?

You won.
Eleda as soul in English.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Created Eleda? by budaatum: 3:45pm On May 07, 2022
Ah. So guardian soul. Thanks for answering. A guardian soul can be your creator, I suppose.

Now, do you believe you were created, May?

If so, what created May?
Re: Who Created Eleda? by Maynman: 3:45pm On May 07, 2022
budaatum:

You are desperate, how low can you go my bud?

Re: Who Created Eleda? by Maynman: 3:48pm On May 07, 2022
budaatum:
Ah. So guardian soul. Thanks for answering. A guardian soul can be your creator, I suppose.

Now, do you believe you were created, May?

If so, what created May?

Not so fast. Why did you intentionally omit the “soul”? It doesn’t fit your agenda?

You are desperate

Re: Who Created Eleda? by Maynman: 3:49pm On May 07, 2022
TheWolfen:

God is for humanity and isn't just Israelite god. If you looking for the undiluted truth go pick up The holy bible (NKJV) .
I can guarantee you will only find false teachings by Satanist to deceive humans on internet.( it all about little truth not to arouse any suspicion and then garnish it with big lies )
Everything you looking from the days of the old testament down to the new covenant with Jesus in new bible testament( which Christians live by) is there for you to find the truth about God.
But if you searching for gods ( fallen angels and their demonic children) given different names in different cultures across the world
Then you can go read the lies google told about them.
Yes people worship gods instead of God.
So my friend choose your side in peace. God gave everyone freewill to make his/her own choice but don't mix up the two.
God has many names and those names can only be bear by God. For example alpha and omega ( the beginning and the end) I am that I am and other names of God as written in the Bible. Anything not in the bible is false

Epistle.
God is a title not a person. Why are you calling what you don’t know.

Re: Who Created Eleda? by budaatum: 3:53pm On May 07, 2022
Maynman:

Not so fast. Why did you intentionally omit the “soul”? It doesn’t fit your agenda?

You are desperate

It was an honest omission, May, stop making up crap in your head to believe. Note it acknowledged in the post quoted.
Re: Who Created Eleda? by Maynman: 3:54pm On May 07, 2022
budaatum:

It was an honest omission, May, stop making up crap in your head to believe. Note it acknowledged in the post quoted.

But you can’t lie to yourself, can you?
Re: Who Created Eleda? by budaatum: 3:54pm On May 07, 2022
Maynman:

You won.
Eleda as soul in English.

I do accept it could also mean guardian soul.

Religious language is very woolly like that and could be given multiple meanings, which is why one must not assume words always mean what one understands.
Re: Who Created Eleda? by Maynman: 3:55pm On May 07, 2022
budaatum:

I do accept it could also mean guardian soul.

Religious language is very woolly like that and could be given multiple meanings, which is why one must not assume words always mean what one understands.

What one doesn’t understand In English.
Eleda means the Creator if pronounced.

All these were explained earlier. I know you are a slow learner bud.
Re: Who Created Eleda? by budaatum: 3:57pm On May 07, 2022
Maynman:

But you can’t lie to yourself, can you?

Of course I can't lie to myself. I also can't accept that you who has never met buda can know buda better than I do, which is why it's hard to believe what you believe about buda, May.

I mean, I have buda before me to check the evidence, while you just make up crap about buda and believe it for some odd reason best known to you.
Re: Who Created Eleda? by Maynman: 3:59pm On May 07, 2022
budaatum:

Of course I can't lie to myself. I also can't accept that you who has never met buda can know buda better than I do, which is why it's hard to believe what you believe about buda, May.

I mean, I have buda before me to check the evidence, while you just make up crap about buda and believe it for some odd reason best known to you.

I have a broken buda here too, you see coincidence? wink
I’ll go repair the buda soon, bud.

I can now see where the pain and desperation is coming from, bwahahahah

Re: Who Created Eleda? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:02pm On May 07, 2022
There are three common concepts that always confuse many learners in Yorùbá language:
Adẹ́dàá
Aṣẹ̀dàá
Ẹlẹdàá
While the first two sometimes are used for the creator the third "Ẹlẹdàá" simply means the "guardian angel" and most people do refer to it as "Orí".
Though it's all based on common superstition from one culture to another, the Ibos do refer to Ẹlẹdàá as Chi, so while an ibo person will say "Chimo" Yorùbá will say "Ẹlẹdàá mi" both are referring to their imaginary guardian angel! smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Created Eleda? by Maynman: 4:04pm On May 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
There are three common concepts that always confuse many learners in Yorùbá language:
Adẹ́dàá
Aṣẹ̀dàá
Ẹlẹdàá
While the first two sometimes are used for the creator the third "Ẹlẹdàá" simply means the "guardian angel" and most people do refer to it as "Orí".
Though it's all based on common superstition from one culture to another, the Ibos do refer to Ẹlẹdàá as Chi, so while an ibo person will say "Chimo" Yorùbá will say "Ẹlẹdàá mi" both are referring to their imaginary guardian angel! smiley

No, it means “guardian soul” in English language.
If pronounced. It means “the Creator.”
PETERU KINNI 4:19
Nítorí náà, kí àwọn tí ó ń jìyà nípa ìfẹ́ Ọlọrun fi ọkàn wọn fún Ọlọrun nípa ṣíṣe rere. Ọlọrun Ẹlẹ́dàá kò ní dójú tì wọ́n.

And your examples are flawed , witness of Jehovah aka William Tyndale.
So in Igbo is “Chi” an Angel?

1 Like

Re: Who Created Eleda? by budaatum: 4:05pm On May 07, 2022
Maynman:

I have a broken buda here too, you see coincidence? wink
I’ll go repair the buda soon, bud.

I can now see where the pain and desperation is coming from, bwahahahah

It's a pity you choose to derail your own threads, May. It diminishes what you may have to say, which is a great pity.

I'll continue with my patients towards your ad hominems. I love seeing how long it takes some to grow and mature if they do at all.
Re: Who Created Eleda? by Maynman: 4:07pm On May 07, 2022
budaatum:

It's a pity you choose to derail your own threads, May. It diminishes what you may have to say, which is a great pity.

I'll continue with my patients towards your ad hominems. I love seeing how long it takes some to grow and mature if they do at all.

Run along now my bud.
I know your pain wink
Ad hominem? Bwahahahah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Question For The Christians / Should Women Be Seperated From Men In Seating Arrangement In Our Churches? / Father Mbaka: Priest Or Political Soldier ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.