Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Twitter Is Overrated! (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Is Overrated! (pics) (4912 Views)

Sex Is Overrated - Writing From Experience. (Pictures) / Why A Big P*nis Is Overrated - Nigerian Lady / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Is Overrated! (pics) by care4you: 4:25pm On May 07, 2022
Twitter is just an overhyped piece of shit... filled with tribal war and unnecessary stupid ads.

Facebook is more entertaining, educative and more productive...

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Is Overrated! (pics) by Killmaster1(m): 4:31pm On May 07, 2022
I just don't know why I don't like Twitter.created my account in 2011 but I have not logged in up to 20 times.i prefer Facebook,even nairaland.

20 Likes

Re: Twitter Is Overrated! (pics) by Wawelexy(m): 5:27pm On May 07, 2022
Killmaster1:
I just don't know why I don't like Twitter.created my account in 2011 but I have not logged in up to 20 times.i prefer Facebook,even nairaland.

same with me here, the account i created since 2010 was hacked a month ago, i dont really fancy it. The user interface is not cool.
but then, it has upgrade the standard of many users financially, esp the youth.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Is Overrated! (pics) by jcross19: 5:27pm On May 07, 2022
care4you:
Twitter is just an overhyped piece of shit... filled with tribal war and unnecessary stupid ads.

Facebook is more entertaining, educative and more productive...

black man without single idea is out there to destroy someone business...

18 Likes

Re: Twitter Is Overrated! (pics) by Higgies(m): 5:56pm On May 07, 2022
Facebook is molue
Twitter is Uber

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Is Overrated! (pics) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:16pm On May 07, 2022
NL is the GOAT tongue

FC and Tatibiji are the dumbest people on earth undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Is Overrated! (pics) by LogicBomb8: 7:53pm On May 07, 2022
Facebook don dey chase clout....beautiful evening newspaper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Is Overrated! (pics) by lensdam(m): 8:25pm On May 07, 2022
If you are a lover of trends, you would love Twitter. Personally i was not a fan of Twitter, I have opened several accounts years back but just seems not to get along with it till a friend of mine recommended twitter because he knew I love trends (happenings).I have always enjoyed every minute spent on Twitter ever since then. Infact there is no day I won't check Twitter just to know what is happening. If you are used to the app you'll find out that most of the posts being made on nairaland and Facebook are copied or originally from Twitter tweets.

31 Likes

Re: Twitter Is Overrated! (pics) by Incredible128: 8:25pm On May 07, 2022
Wawelexy:

same with me here, the account i created since 2010 was hacked a month ago, i dont really fancy it. The user interface is not cool.
but then, it has upgrade the standard of many users financially, esp the youth.
I find the interface too crammed up; as if d developer was running out of space grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Is Overrated! (pics) by SenecaTheYonger: 8:27pm On May 07, 2022
;Lol that 40% male and 60% female

Like 20% of the 60% female are yahoobois account

grin

6 Likes

Re: Twitter Is Overrated! (pics) by Uniquetani1(f): 9:07pm On May 07, 2022
I don't even understand how Twitter work. I find it boring

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Is Overrated! (pics) by MortySmith: 9:23pm On May 07, 2022
Twitter is for people with a higher IQ.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Is Overrated! (pics) by gameboy727(m): 9:27pm On May 07, 2022
You're kidding right? Twitter is bae man.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Is Overrated! (pics) by Hannover(m): 9:58pm On May 07, 2022
I piss on this thread!!!
Re: Twitter Is Overrated! (pics) by ojotobiloba1: 10:05pm On May 07, 2022
Uniquetani1:
Guess ur followers is less Dan 50

If you have 5k + followers and have many engagement on Twitter.. U will knw how the app work

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Is Overrated! (pics) by Petoski7: 10:12pm On May 07, 2022
Hannover:
I piss on this thread!!!
Comrade..abeg shift small make I follow to join grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is Overrated! (pics) by Sisora(m): 10:13pm On May 07, 2022
Higgies:
Facebook is molue Twitter is Uber
Honestly. The poor cant see the value in Uber because they think about the cost.

The rich understand it.

Twitter is the best platform on earth. Na why big people full am

12 Likes

Re: Twitter Is Overrated! (pics) by iliyande(m): 10:45pm On May 07, 2022
Twitter actually is for people with higher IQ not for every one

9 Likes

Re: Twitter Is Overrated! (pics) by KAPOVee: 10:47pm On May 07, 2022
lensdam:
If you are a lover of trends, you would love Twitter. Personally i was not a fan of Twitter, I have opened several accounts years back but just seems not to get along with it till a friend of mine recommended twitter because he knew I love trends (happenings).I have always enjoyed every minute spent on Twitter ever since then. Infact there is no day I won't check Twitter just to know what is happening. If you are used to the app you'll find out that most of the posts being made on nairaland and Facebook are copied or originally from Twitter tweets.

Re: Twitter Is Overrated! (pics) by Tofee: 10:55pm On May 07, 2022
Let settle this once and for all.
Like for Twitter.
Share for Facebook

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Twitter Is Overrated! (pics) by Slynation(m): 10:58pm On May 07, 2022
People are making serious money using Twitter, and you are here talking about childish Facebook...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Is Overrated! (pics) by GooodHardDick: 11:03pm On May 07, 2022
OP, Twitter isn't for kids. It is for extremely intelligent people. Twitter is for People with very high IQ.

You'll only find mature people on twitter!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Is Overrated! (pics) by GooodHardDick: 11:10pm On May 07, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Of course, As expected.

You should know Twitter isn't for kids, unlike facebook, whatsApp and tiktok where you can twerk away your senses and post for people to watch.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Is Overrated! (pics) by Abovebest(m): 11:14pm On May 07, 2022
Because everyone can afford a Tecno phone doesn't mean it's better than Samsung

Decode
Re: Twitter Is Overrated! (pics) by Kaymansion(m): 11:37pm On May 07, 2022
If you're not on Twitter, you're missing

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is Overrated! (pics) by Treasure17(m): 11:47pm On May 07, 2022
Unbelievable. Twitter is overated? Went as far as comparing twitter to moribund facebook. You'd choice though but you need to be more open to embrace other socials before condemnation. Created an account and I abandoned it for like a year because I didn't know how it works but now I'm too obsessed with twitter. Aside ridiculous takes and setting unrealistic standards, twitter is bae trust me.
Re: Twitter Is Overrated! (pics) by Dayveed23(m): 12:59am On May 08, 2022
You can't just overule something cause you think is overrated ...I'm a facebook and WhatsApp guy ..I check nairaland for updates and entertaining threads though..

Most people only stick to twitter ..for them that's their vibe ..

You get my drift ?? cool cool cool
Re: Twitter Is Overrated! (pics) by MoneyGoDrop: 1:47am On May 08, 2022
I don't know why but i don't like twitter. It's one app that i have never downloaded or create an account. Facebook is still my goto app for update, Nairaland and opera mini dey try too.
Re: Twitter Is Overrated! (pics) by Hungrychicken(m): 3:37am On May 08, 2022
Twitter is a fun place. People prefer Facebook because the user interface and app is really fun and easy to use. Twitter is quite a beauty, if you take your time with it. I prefer it to Facebook, there's not so much kids using it with numerous accounts.
Re: Twitter Is Overrated! (pics) by SNEFF: 5:02am On May 08, 2022
take a chill Facebook is juice ,Twitter is Henessy !
Re: Twitter Is Overrated! (pics) by Gadafii: 5:03am On May 08, 2022
Twitter is for intellect, people that will help you learn and unlearn, Twitter is more sophisticated than Facebook that's filled up with Hot Indians, old people, children, it's practically not interesting, if not for twitter, where Facebook wan see meme. I still keep my Facebook because of the possibility of meeting my child hood friends there, nothing more

Most of the memes posted on Facebook ND Instagram is from Twitter.

Na Instagram worse pass that one is for people that bath every day and have fine clothes to show off, oppression an fake life too plenty there, but twiter nobody' send your Papa, if you like fine lie yemoja or or have body built like aqua man If you fuuuck up on Twitter u go collect wortor wortor cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Is Overrated! (pics) by satandeterrible: 5:04am On May 08, 2022
Twitter na rubbish abeg.
Fb better by far.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Typed "Krest" On Google And They Brought This Picture. Why? / Aftermath Of Sexting / Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.