Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,183 members, 7,953,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

Never Happened To Me Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Happened To Me Before (5197 Views)

See What Happened To Me Last Night(graphic Photo) / I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! / Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Happened To Me Before by Nobody: 3:28am On Nov 06, 2015
Today was one of the most embarrassing day of my life cry. I went to my school financial building to inquire about some money they were supposed to give me.

I was attended to by a guy. I hardly classify men as handsome but I was almost blinded by this guy's handsomeness. His clothe was tight in the right places grin , lips red and full, teeth white as snow, nice mustache.

When he asked me how he could help me I totally forgot my question. I just mumbled something. In order to avoid embarrassing me he then asked me for my school ID, I couldn't remember that too. My SCHOOL ID!!! I use this everyday. I was sooo embarrassed. He even smiled. cry

I had to frown at him so he wouldn't get any ideas. God!
I left that place almost in tears.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Happened To Me Before by Teeboy22(m): 4:49am On Nov 06, 2015
so what shd we do now undecided

7 Likes

Re: Never Happened To Me Before by agohmamuda(m): 4:50am On Nov 06, 2015
This early morning, what is the moral of the story?
Re: Never Happened To Me Before by pet4ril(f): 5:00am On Nov 06, 2015
You bleeped up angry if he was the one that felt thesame he would have asked you out or request for your number..... Please by this time tomorrow, i want to see a topic like..... "I went back to collect his nunber and we are having dinner tonight "else i will hmmmm tongue

9 Likes

Re: Never Happened To Me Before by IamLEGEND1: 5:34am On Nov 06, 2015
so what do you want us to do for you?
Re: Never Happened To Me Before by Cutehector(m): 5:50am On Nov 06, 2015
So in essence, every girl is shy...
Re: Never Happened To Me Before by ghidefemi(m): 5:56am On Nov 06, 2015
What's the point?
Re: Never Happened To Me Before by MrCork: 6:00am On Nov 06, 2015
dovelike:
Today was one of the most embarrassing day of my life cry. I went to my school financial building to inquire about some money they were supposed to give me.

I was attended to by a guy. I hardly classify men as handsome but I was almost blinded by his this guy's handsomeness. His clothe was tight in the right places grin , lips red and full, teeth white as snow, nice mustache.

When he asked me how he could help me I totally forgot my question. I just mumbled something. In order to avoid embarrassing me he then asked me for my school ID, I couldn't remember that too. My SCHOOL ID!!! I use this everyday. I was sooo embarrassed. He even smiled. cry

angry
Re: Never Happened To Me Before by MrCork: 6:05am On Nov 06, 2015
dovelike:

I was attended to by a guy. I hardly classify men as handsome but I was almost blinded by his this guy's handsomeness. His clothe was tight in the right places grin , lips red and full, teeth white as snow, nice mustache.

...ok...so u wentt to a school buildin to beg blind man for moiney n then u frown at him simply coz he embarass u...abi?..u a goldddigger!! (No ofeense) angry
Re: Never Happened To Me Before by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 06, 2015
Op.....stp crying,Sorry

1 Like

Re: Never Happened To Me Before by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 06, 2015
Hope u didn't pee on ur pants... tongue OP nxtime u better write down all u need from any building ur going,coz u never know when sh!t happen again grin cool

4 Likes

Re: Never Happened To Me Before by Joygalore(f): 6:58am On Nov 06, 2015
Blind man
Did you read at all undecided
MrCork:

...ok...so u wentt to a school buildin to beg blind man for moiney n then u frown at him simply coz he embarass u...abi?..u a goldddigger!! (No ofeense) angry
Re: Never Happened To Me Before by Khd95(m): 7:49am On Nov 06, 2015
Wat exactly is ur point
Re: Never Happened To Me Before by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
Joygalore:
Blind man
Did you read at all undecided
I couldn't even reply him undecided
Re: Never Happened To Me Before by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
I've had a similar experience. grin grin
Some guys just have this magic. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Never Happened To Me Before by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
dovelike:

I was attended to by a guy. I hardly classify men as handsome but I was almost blinded by this guy's handsomeness. His clothe was tight in the right places grin , lips red and full, teeth white as snow, nice mustache.

I can see onila is influencing you 'positively' grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Happened To Me Before by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
It happens and i guess you are not the first to act that way around him. Next time ignore him or pretend to. just avoid eyes contact till you can face him smiley
Re: Never Happened To Me Before by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
firstEVA:
I can see onila is influencing you 'positively' grin
Lol how?

1 Like

Re: Never Happened To Me Before by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
Diddyydiva:
It happens and i guess you are not the first to act that way around him. Next time ignore him or pretend to. just avoid eyes contact till you can face him smiley
Lol. I'm not going to that building again
Re: Never Happened To Me Before by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
dovelike:

Lol how?
story telling
Re: Never Happened To Me Before by wilybebsy(m): 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
PinkBarbie:
I've had a similar experience. grin grin
Some guys just have this magic. embarassed
sorry ma'am, are u havin orgasm?? @ur pix (no offensee)wink
Re: Never Happened To Me Before by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
firstEVA:
story telling
Lol
Re: Never Happened To Me Before by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
dovelike:
Lol. I'm not going to that building again
smiley till when will you run?
Re: Never Happened To Me Before by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
Diddyydiva:
smiley till when will you run?
I dunno o. Do you know the painful part?
Re: Never Happened To Me Before by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
dovelike:
I dunno o. Do you know the painful part?
No i don't sad
Re: Never Happened To Me Before by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
dovelike:

Lol how?
what is Onila? Please, explain!
Re: Never Happened To Me Before by swimcash(m): 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
must u update a post?
Re: Never Happened To Me Before by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
Diddyydiva:
No i don't sad
He is married. Why should I react to a married man like that?

1 Like

Re: Never Happened To Me Before by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
justbusy:
what is Onila? Please, explain!
A noun

1 Like

Re: Never Happened To Me Before by JiggamanGh: 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
dovelike:

My baby was like a deer caught in a car lights. You don't have to worry about that with me, I am not handsome to make you behave that way.

the dude had you speechless. You probably aren't the only girl to behave like that in front of him.
Re: Never Happened To Me Before by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
dovelike:

A noun
how do I get to know you? As, this is not a dating site.
Re: Never Happened To Me Before by Legitbaba(m): 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
wilybebsy:
sorry ma'am, are u havin orgasm?? @ur pix (no offensee)wink
This one worse pass Orgasm oo...am suspecting orijin sha

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Born Without A Vagina(photos) / Matured Lady Uploads Pictures Of Her Boobsi And Yanshh On Instagram (photos) / She Cheated On Me So I Slept With Two Of Her Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.