Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Opay Freeze My Account - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Opay Freeze My Account (5719 Views)

Could It Be My Account Was Used For Scam??? / A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! / Someone Withdrew Over 100k From My Account. I Am Depressed Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opay Freeze My Account by suave30: 4:32pm On May 07, 2022
Good day Nairalanders,

Please wise men in the house .. kindly advise me.
My opay account got frozen with over 2million naira in the account (my business fund).
It happened in the night of 19th April during salah celebration.

An online customer messaged me to help him buy USDT crypto which we both agreed on price. He made payment of over 15milion to my opay business account (in batches not at once) i got him the required usdt and everything was fine not until the following morning my opay account got frozen.
I reached out to opay and i was directed to send mail to antifraud department... honestly this left a huge hole in my heart as i've never in my life defrauded not even an insect.

It took Opay antifraud over 5 days to finally reply and i was told the transaction i made with the online customer had been reported fraudulent that a source and purpose of the transactions need to be provided.
I did as required, presented the transaction chats, me and the online guy both had...and why we had such deals.

Till today opay has not given me feedback and the account is still Frozen.

Sadden part: all the money the online customer sent to me was transferred out in batches to individual on binance p2p to get him the total value for his USDT which was then sent to his wallet address.
Now the individual accounts the money were transferred to all Frozen.

Worse part: i try reach out to the online customer to ask why he reported the transaction..sadly i got no response from him.
he blocked me off and his phone contact has been switched off, he can't b reached.
Please dear nairaland.. i know i'm in deep mess... please kindly advise me on what actions to take.
I cant breathe properly right now. The money Frozen by opay contain all my life savings.. please help a brother in distress
Re: Opay Freeze My Account by Pierocash(m): 4:41pm On May 07, 2022
suave30:
Good day Nairalanders,

My opay account got frozen with over 2million naira in the account (my business fund).

An online customer messaged me to help him buy USDT crypto which we both agreed on price. He made payment of over 15milion to my opay business account (in batches not at once) i got him the required usdt and everything was fine not until the following morning my opay account got frozen.
I reached out to opay and i was directed to send mail to antifraud department... honestly this left a huge hole in my heart as i've never in my life defrauded not even an insect.

It took Opay antifraud over 5 days to finally reply and i was told the transaction i made with the online customer had been reported fraudulent that a source and purpose of the transactions need to be provided.
I did as required, presented the transaction chats, me and the online guy both had...and why we had such deals.

Sadden part: all the money the online customer sent to me was transferred out in batches to individual on binance p2p to get him the total value for his USDT which was then sent to his wallet address.

Worse part: i try reach out to the online customer to ask why he reported the transaction..sadly i got no response from him.
he blocked me off and his phone contact has been switched off, he can't b reached.
Please dear nairaland.. i know i'm in deep mess... please kindly advise me on what actions to take.
I cant breathe properly right now. The money Frozen by opay contain all my life savings.. please help a brother in distress

get a lawyer
Re: Opay Freeze My Account by Nvestor02: 4:43pm On May 07, 2022
Send the money to your Bet9ja account...... It will go

And after that, resend the money to your bank Account.

That is what I do anytime Opa started their madness.

4 Likes

Re: Opay Freeze My Account by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 07, 2022
Please what amount did he send in batches?
Re: Opay Freeze My Account by kozmokaz(m): 5:04pm On May 07, 2022
Nvestor02:
Send the money to your Bet9ja account...... It will go

And after that, resend the money to your bank Account.

That is what I do anytime Opa started their madness.

You are a criminal lol

6 Likes

Re: Opay Freeze My Account by Nadeol: 11:56pm On May 09, 2022
suave30:
Good day Nairalanders,

Transactions involving Cryptos are illegal in Nigeria as the CBN has repeatedly warned banks and the public against dealing in such.

The customer understands this and I think he or she is trying to swindle you.

You really don't have a case since you dealt in an illegal transaction.

OPay is complying with regulation, they do not want to be fined.

9 Likes

Re: Opay Freeze My Account by asfrank(m): 9:07am On May 10, 2022
Nadeol:

Transactions involving Cryptos are illegal in Nigeria as the CBN has repeatedly warned banks and the public against dealing in such.

OPay is complying to regulation, they do not want to be fined.

Which law in Nigeria says dealing in crypto currency is illegal?
Re: Opay Freeze My Account by Nadeol: 11:30am On May 10, 2022
asfrank:

The CBN since banned cryptos. The Apex bank recently sanctioned some banks that violated this directive, but you know Nigeria, they will always talk from the two sides of their mouth.
Try using your bank account to directly deal in crypto on Binance or other platform, and see what happens.
Re: Opay Freeze My Account by asfrank(m): 12:19pm On May 10, 2022
Nadeol:

The CBN since banned cryptos. The Apex bank recently sanctioned some banks that violated this directive, but you know Nigeria, they will always talk from the two sides of their mouth.
Try using your bank account to directly deal in crypto on Binance or other platform, and see what happens.

https://saharareporters.com/2021/10/25/breaking-nigerian-court-unfreezes-accounts-blocked-cryptocurrency-trading-big-win-traders
Re: Opay Freeze My Account by Nadeol: 1:32pm On May 10, 2022
Re: Opay Freeze My Account by Jydolomo: 8:32pm On May 10, 2022
USDT
Re: Opay Freeze My Account by zubimete(f): 11:16am On May 11, 2022
Nadeol:

OPay is complying with regulation, they do not want to be fined.

plz do u deliver the pos nationwide?plz reply
Re: Opay Freeze My Account by Nadeol: 3:25pm On May 11, 2022
zubimete:
plz do u deliver the pos nationwide?plz reply

Thank you for your message.

Yes, we deliver nationwide and payment is upon delivery.

You can chat with us via the number on our signature to get started with the application process.

Takes maximum of 3 days once the forms and all required documents are submitted.

The documents are:

- Your passport photograph.

- Valid means of ID (Voter's card, Bio-data page of your international passport, Driver's license, or NIN slip).

- Utility Bill (PHCN, Water bill or Waste bill)

Thank you.
Re: Opay Freeze My Account by zubimete(f): 4:58pm On May 11, 2022
Nadeol:

Thank you for your message.

Yes, we deliver nationwide and payment is upon delivery.

You can chat with us via the number on our signature to get started with the application process.

Takes maximum of 3 days once the forms and all required documents are submitted.

The documents are:

- Your passport photograph.

- Valid means of ID (Voter's card, Bio-data page of your international passport, Driver's license, or NIN slip).

- Utility Bill (PHCN, Water bill or Waste bill)

Thank you.
I'M NT ON WASAPP, I WILL USE MY HUBBY PHONE. PLZ IT IS OPAY?
Re: Opay Freeze My Account by Nadeol: 3:50pm On May 12, 2022
zubimete:
I'M NT ON WASAPP, I WILL USE MY HUBBY PHONE. PLZ IT IS OPAY?

Kindly chat with us.

Thank you.
Re: Opay Freeze My Account by Stanley2588: 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Hi, drop your WhatsApp let’s talk, I’m very familiar with this situation.

1 Like

Re: Opay Freeze My Account by Nadeol: 2:13am On Aug 01, 2022
Stanley2588:

Apologies. Just seeing your message.

Our WhatsApp line is shown on our signature.

Thank you.
Re: Opay Freeze My Account by hitblaz03: 2:13am On Aug 01, 2022
Asari Dokubo and his entourage heavily armed with military graded weapons walking freely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uvK9BwOT8k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opay Freeze My Account by suave30: 12:03am On Nov 09, 2022
Stanley2588:

hi stanley... please message me if u can
Re: Opay Freeze My Account by BigCowHornn: 5:25am On Nov 09, 2022
suave30:
Good day Nairalanders,

A fraudster has used you to clean his money.

Buying untraceable crypto that big through should have alerted you to foul play.

2 Likes

Re: Opay Freeze My Account by BigCowHornn: 5:30am On Nov 09, 2022
asfrank:

of

They made like 2 years ago.
I guess you no dey read.
Re: Opay Freeze My Account by asfrank(m): 11:58am On Dec 13, 2022
BigCowHornn:
of

They made like 2 years ago.
I guess you no dey read.
Bro only the National Assembly make laws. CBN is not responsible for law making
Re: Opay Freeze My Account by BigCowHornn: 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
asfrank:

Bro only the National Assembly make laws. CBN is not responsible for law making

And yet they do. Isn't that why Nigeria is upside down?

R end the laws national assembly makes no one keeps
Re: Opay Freeze My Account by Cjay001xyz: 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2022
Please I'm now facing same problem.... I'd like to know if you succeeded in reclaiming your funds? whatsapp please
Re: Opay Freeze My Account by harmargedon: 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
suave30:
Good day Nairalanders,

sorry bro, crypto is illegal in Nigeria. If you make a wrong move, you'll be handed over to EFCC. Find a way around, or you can kiss your money good bye
Re: Opay Freeze My Account by Pickmycall: 2:51am On Dec 17, 2022
Kiss your money goodbye
Re: Opay Freeze My Account by Spanishmilf(m): 9:52am On Dec 20, 2022
suave30:
Good day Nairalanders,

update??
Re: Opay Freeze My Account by sim2003: 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
Did u get your money back? My account got frozen because I transferred to my other bank account.

suave30:
Good day Nairalanders,

Re: Opay Freeze My Account by RaymondHarmony: 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
suave30:
Good day Nairalanders,

Where you Able to Unfreeze

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Sex With A Goat In Ogun (photo) / Abuja Residents Did You Get This Sms From The Nsa And Npf??? / Britain's Witch Children - African 'churches' Abusing Children In The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.