Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,417 members, 7,812,229 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo (13530 Views)

Total Reconstruction Of Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road To Start Soon / Works To Commence At Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road Next Week — Hon. Onuigbo / Health Of Kwarans My Utmost Priority, Says Gov Abdulrazaq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by MUAnaZephyr: 2:24pm On May 08, 2022
And how many years has the state been in existence!

Nigeria really got independence from sanity and right judgement.

Tuffiaaaa!!!

Metrix147:
The Member representing Ikwuano/Umuahia Federal Constituency of Abia State, Hon Sam Onuigbo has assured that he will ensure the completion of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-Ekene road in due time.

He said the search to represent the people is anchored on having a listening ear to the yearnings and aspirations of his people, pointing out that when he came on board, the Ikwuano/Umuahia Ikot Ekpene Federal road was in a deplorable condition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij0pJrJx_DM
He revealed that he was able to find a temporary solution to the road in 2015 after he was sworn-in.

The federal lawmaker spoke on Friday 6th May, 2022 while declaring his interest to represent the good people of Abia Central in the senate in Umuahia.

He noted that he has attracted and concluded numerous projects for his constituents including the ongoing construction of Umuahia/Ikwuano Ikot Ekpene Federal road, adding that he will make sure that the road would be completed in due time.

Onuigbo, further added that he is committed to making sure that good governance is entrenched, stressing that it is time to redefine leadership, which should centre around the people.

He noted that based on the aforementioned, he has decided to serve the people in higher capacity and redefine representation, adding that 2023 should present itself as an opportunity to correct the mistakes of today, stressing that he is the best candidate to represent the people of Abia central senatorial zone, as his wealth of experience in human leadership, makes him eminently qualified.

Similarly, the party's aspirant for Ikwuano/Umuahia federal constituency, Hon Obilo Ogbonna described Onuigbo as a trail-blazer and an astute parliamentarian.

He added that if elected into the office, he would continue from where Onuigbo stopped, and appealed to the electorate to make APC their party of choice.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/completion-umuahia-ikwuano-ikot-ekpene-road-utmost-priority-rep-onuigbo-assures/

Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by sirjoe1124(m): 2:38pm On May 08, 2022
Metrix147:
The Member representing Ikwuano/Umuahia Federal Constituency of Abia State, Hon Sam Onuigbo has assured that he will ensure the completion of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-Ekene road in due time.

He said the search to represent the people is anchored on having a listening ear to the yearnings and aspirations of his people, pointing out that when he came on board, the Ikwuano/Umuahia Ikot Ekpene Federal road was in a deplorable condition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij0pJrJx_DM
He revealed that he was able to find a temporary solution to the road in 2015 after he was sworn-in.

The federal lawmaker spoke on Friday 6th May, 2022 while declaring his interest to represent the good people of Abia Central in the senate in Umuahia.

He noted that he has attracted and concluded numerous projects for his constituents including the ongoing construction of Umuahia/Ikwuano Ikot Ekpene Federal road, adding that he will make sure that the road would be completed in due time.

Onuigbo, further added that he is committed to making sure that good governance is entrenched, stressing that it is time to redefine leadership, which should centre around the people.

He noted that based on the aforementioned, he has decided to serve the people in higher capacity and redefine representation, adding that 2023 should present itself as an opportunity to correct the mistakes of today, stressing that he is the best candidate to represent the people of Abia central senatorial zone, as his wealth of experience in human leadership, makes him eminently qualified.

Similarly, the party's aspirant for Ikwuano/Umuahia federal constituency, Hon Obilo Ogbonna described Onuigbo as a trail-blazer and an astute parliamentarian.

He added that if elected into the office, he would continue from where Onuigbo stopped, and appealed to the electorate to make APC their party of choice.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/completion-umuahia-ikwuano-ikot-ekpene-road-utmost-priority-rep-onuigbo-assures/

Please where's the Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene road ongoing

1 Like

Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by paramakina202: 2:49pm On May 08, 2022
post=112633710:

That is over 7 years!
It is well with the indigenes of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene.

We Rise

If only Hon minister Fashola have lived up to expectations that road would have been completed long time ago.
Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by Deejaygold(m): 2:51pm On May 08, 2022
EBEk101:

We love our nairaland, we no want make wetin Dey happen to Facebook occur

Lol. I love nairaland too sir, but that's my blog. Make you please support your guy ab3g sir
Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by PharmacyStore: 2:53pm On May 08, 2022
Honestly that project needs to be completed
Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by Originalsly: 3:06pm On May 08, 2022
He came in 2015..... 7 years ago.... and now boasting he then put a temporary fix in place....what was that?.... even so 7 years later the road is not complete. Now he is promising it will be done in due time?... what was the due time?... and what is the new due time?.... due time has a date. But yet some are saying they hope he does. Why even listen to his empty promises? People need to start thinking for themselves.
Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by EBEk101(m): 3:14pm On May 08, 2022
Deejaygold:

Lol. I love nairaland too sir, but that's my blog. Make you please support your guy ab3g sir
Okay noted, you doing great

1 Like

Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by Deejaygold(m): 3:21pm On May 08, 2022
EBEk101:

Okay noted, you doing great

Thanks Cheif
Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by Favmil101(m): 3:32pm On May 08, 2022
[quote author=qekng40 post=112633704]Abia state prefers dirts more than good roads!

I passed their roads last week and had to fly back.

Road is wack![/quo
12am flight abi

Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by Favmil101(m): 3:33pm On May 08, 2022
post=112633710:

That is over 7 years!

We Rise
The road is not accessible has we speak
Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by Joker25: 4:26pm On May 08, 2022
Road wey don kill plenty of Mouau student
Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by ossyprince: 5:15pm On May 08, 2022
Hmmm naira Land... No dey post wetin u no no... That road no good at all... Trailer almost clear me.. for that road.. when I was riding bicycle
Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by ossyprince: 5:16pm On May 08, 2022
Hmmm naira Land... No dey post wetin u no no... That road no good at all... Trailer almost clear me.. for that road.. when I was riding bicycle[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by Hapuruchukwu(m): 10:04pm On May 08, 2022
Talking about good roads, Abia state ranks #1 in terms of cursed leaders to deliver that.
Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by 1875p: 7:09am On May 09, 2022
[s]
post=112633710:

That is over 7 years!

We Rise
[/s]
Re: Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:07am On May 09, 2022
Almighty God will grant your desire to make IKwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road motorable but the road has been in worst stage since 2004.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu And Hamzat Receive Certificates Of Return / Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele / Forbes Names Nairaland As Techs Startups To Watch In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.