Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

sleeping with your step daughter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / sleeping with your step daughter (6072 Views)

He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife / 56 Year Old Man Caught Sleeping With His 13-year-old Step Daughter (video) / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: sleeping with your step daughter by garriAndsugar: 8:37pm On May 16, 2022
I know you got your inspiration for this thread from xnxx.com.. continue dreaming
Re: sleeping with your step daughter by VeryNiceBadGuy: 9:12pm On May 25, 2022
Candidlady:
He needs advice

Imagine his wife advising him to sleep with HER daughter. ..

I used "HER" instead of THEIR.. before they married she already got a kid..

Now her reason is because she feels she not always available coz of the nature of her job.. and she doesn't want him to have extramarital affairs...

Crazy world

FAMILY STROKES!!!!!
Re: sleeping with your step daughter by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 25, 2022
Stop cooking nonsense to post here.
Re: sleeping with your step daughter by Maurlupo(f): 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ashawo 5hundred naira dey outside now!.na your step daughter yansh enter your eyes.shameless animal.
Re: sleeping with your step daughter by PumpumPrince: 10:00am On Jul 02, 2022
Candidlady:
He needs advice

Now her reason is because she feels she not always available coz of the nature of her job.. and she doesn't want him to have extramarital affairs...

Crazy world

angry
Re: sleeping with your step daughter by PumpumPrince: 10:01am On Jul 02, 2022
Candidlady:
He needs advice

Crazy world

So u sleep wit yor daughters coz she gota kid...correct?..dont u hav shame? shame on u sir!!!(no ooofencse) angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Curious about This ? / Sneakers On Agbada! See The Viral Photos Of These English Demons / What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.