Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Am I A Bad Person For Being An Introvert. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I A Bad Person For Being An Introvert. (325 Views)

Am I A Bad Person If I Do This? / Am I A Failure? Please Rate Me. / I Think I'm A Bad Person. Married Peeps Please Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I A Bad Person For Being An Introvert. by Iamdbull: 6:34pm On May 07, 2022
We had a family party today and I arrive dbut being a strong introvert that I am I just decided to hang around because I Don't know how I will face the crowd and greet everybody. So after a couple of hours I decided to summon courage and go I greeted everybody very well and the party was going on fine. Only for my family to be fighting me, I thought it was play until they turned it to real fight.

I know everyone is facing one thing or the other but mehn right now many things just dey trouble my mind, my house rent is due nowhere to go, my music career that I invested so much in can't even get money to push my stuff, I meet girls they like me but after a couple of days they loose interest because I can't connect with people very well like 200 girls on my contact just viewing status and Nairaland here just because of small cruise here and there some people take it personal that am oppressing them so they throw so much toxicity towards me and because of the "BQ" am living in lekki some low self-esteem people with inferiority complex start looking at you some how not even knowing if na garri you dey drink. They no know say everyone dey package himself and appear presentable.

But all in all am happy and grateful for everything, life is beautiful!
Re: Am I A Bad Person For Being An Introvert. by Joelobioha(m): 7:35pm On May 07, 2022
You're no different from me...my family thinks I'm abnormal being an introvert
Re: Am I A Bad Person For Being An Introvert. by Hatima: 7:40pm On May 07, 2022
The key is not to give a damn, not react, interact when necessary, stay quiet when needed. Know who you are and be content with it...people will fall in line eventually
Re: Am I A Bad Person For Being An Introvert. by cavreek: 8:12pm On May 07, 2022
U don't greet them they start saying u are proud, u greet dem they will not answer
That's why I tend to mind my business and not greet at all. I was confronted recently that I lacked manners by someone who doesn't really answer wen u greet so I decided not to greet him not knowing that he had me on his mind
Last last no go dey do pass urself

(1) (Reply)

Unfair World / A Royal Nigerian Traditional Wedding / China Website Cheaper Than 1688 And The Cheapest In Mini Importation Business!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.