Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Unknown Gunmen Launches Facebook Page Give Alert Of Killings PHOTOS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Launches Facebook Page Give Alert Of Killings PHOTOS (5737 Views)

Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) / Protests Rock Kaduna Over Killings (Photos, Video) / Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Launches Facebook Page Give Alert Of Killings PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:04pm On May 07, 2022
MetaPhysical:

I maintain that there is no bloodshed in sit at home. Bloodshed is your handiwork in ugm.

This is Nnamdi Kanu ordering unknown gunmen to kill sit at home violators.

https://fb.watch/cSFxrGEOJr/

He also ordered for the beheading of 2000 soldiers to bury Ikonso.
If u don't believe the vanguard report here is the video of him saying it.
https://www.facebook.com/ikechukwuemeka.onyiaii/videos/712005933287417/

U are probably in Lagos. Till now you're still avoiding the question of if you're in the east

Re: Unknown Gunmen Launches Facebook Page Give Alert Of Killings PHOTOS by EmperorHadrain: 11:05pm On May 07, 2022
Emergingnation:
Believe whatever fit your narrative, for all we care....

Las las Biafra will come..

I hope you got the memo on not dragging any part of the ND into your Zionist Osuland republic .
Re: Unknown Gunmen Launches Facebook Page Give Alert Of Killings PHOTOS by Mistake3: 11:08pm On May 07, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

I hope you got the memo on not dragging any part of the ND into your Zionist Osuland republic .

There is nothing like Niger Delta we are all Biafrans. When that time comes we don't mind to conquer u people. U betrayers
Re: Unknown Gunmen Launches Facebook Page Give Alert Of Killings PHOTOS by yetunsbay(m): 11:11pm On May 07, 2022
Mistake3:

Any how u report that page will not go down. U cannot win Biafra.
Unknown gunmen is like a spirit nobody know them they are not IPOB. They are fighting for the innocent Biafrans
dey yarn rubbish

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Launches Facebook Page Give Alert Of Killings PHOTOS by Emergingnation(m): 11:13pm On May 07, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

We won't, accept for the Igbo speaking part of ND..

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Launches Facebook Page Give Alert Of Killings PHOTOS by EmperorHadrain: 11:31pm On May 07, 2022
Emergingnation:
We won't, accept for the Igbo speaking part of ND..

What if they don't want to join you?

I don't think an Ikwere or Aniocha man will be willing to join you guys .

What next? Will you repeat your foolishness and invade and annex them?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Launches Facebook Page Give Alert Of Killings PHOTOS by EmperorHadrain: 11:34pm On May 07, 2022
Mistake3:

There is nothing like Niger Delta we are all Biafrans. When that time comes we don't mind to conquer u people. U betrayers

We made it clear to you that we wanted out if the forced lumping known as Eastern Nigeria but you refused.

When your foolishness was rewarded with equal foolishness in the north you came back and dragged us into your Biafra .

Why are you idiots still hell bent on dragging us into another repeated foolishness ?

Stay your lane okoro.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Launches Facebook Page Give Alert Of Killings PHOTOS by Emergingnation(m): 11:40pm On May 07, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

What if they don't want to join you?

I don't think an Ikwere or Aniocha man will be willing to join you guys .

What next? Will you repeat your foolishness and invade and annex them?
We don't want Ikwere, they should join their siblings in Benin and if others choose not to join, their business...

And Our major aim is to cause the disintegration of this contraptions,let everyone answer their fathers name.. not annexing non Igbo speaking tribes into Biafra against their will..

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Launches Facebook Page Give Alert Of Killings PHOTOS by JeffSA: 11:49pm On May 07, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Bingo are u in the east? Answer what I asked u first before u ask your own.
Have u used the Facebook filter and not see the same result Akpamu
you will die a painful death, keep on killing the igbos and posting it on nairaland. You will pay with your life fulani small creature.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Launches Facebook Page Give Alert Of Killings PHOTOS by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:51pm On May 07, 2022
EmperorHadrain:
JewBook is a CIA operation.

There are several embedded hidden groups and pages on that kikebook that the CIA uses to coordinate their global terrorist network.

Fact that I was banned for life by kikebook for posting on the conspiracy fact and hard truths surrounding covid and the Jewish vaxx but ISIS/ISWAP and IPOB Zionist larpers have their pages intact ought to tell you what kikebook represents.

Deactivate your jewbook account .

There is nothing you will miss other than the narcissism and fake posts.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Launches Facebook Page Give Alert Of Killings PHOTOS by JeffSA: 11:51pm On May 07, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

U are probably in Lagos. Till now you're still avoiding the question of if you're in the east

keep on with your propaganda with your fulani Brothers but have it in your mind that BIAFRA IS AN IDEOLOGY U CAN'T TAKE IT AWAY FROM OUR MINDS small creatures.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Launches Facebook Page Give Alert Of Killings PHOTOS by MetaPhysical: 12:27am On May 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Sit at home is different from sit at home violators.
Sit at home does not kill. Ugm kill.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Launches Facebook Page Give Alert Of Killings PHOTOS by bomb24: 12:38am On May 08, 2022
EmperorHadrain:
I don't trust the OP because there is no way an okoro Judas will be doing anything without a fee. He is a govt shill and I do know that the UGM is a govt false flag composed of DSS operatives and their prison brigade of released hardened criminals. IPOB is also a useless entity and a Mossad operation to instigate another war for the Fulani's benefit . it is for this reason I keep saying that Kanustein is working for the same puppet masters that control Buhari and their aims are to usher Nigeria into Judaic Globo Homo one world govt.

That said, the OP was accused of being privy to UGM activities and posting details of their attacks in near real time - a situation that can only be answered by the fact that he is privy to these attacks before they happen and thus puts him on radar as being part and parcel of the UGM .

In his defense, an alternate handle by same OP claimed that this oyigboupdate gets his info from UGM social media accounts .

Today we see him posting from a recently created UGM account.

I for one will never trust an Igbo man not least one that is a pro Buharist .

Well, in Joe Biden's voice: " Not my problem" if the igbos are jumping over each other to burn down their west African Lesotho shithole. Just stay in your fcking yeast . the last thing we need is Igbo IDPs in the ND.

Pig, take your madness to The joke section. Your so called ND is already desecrated by oil spillage. we do not need to attach ourselves to failure magnet.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Launches Facebook Page Give Alert Of Killings PHOTOS by Upright750: 1:07am On May 08, 2022
Mistake3:

Unknown gunmen is like a spirit nobody know them they are not IPOB. They are fighting for the innocent Biafrans

Are you for real ?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Launches Facebook Page Give Alert Of Killings PHOTOS by lasisi69(f): 1:15am On May 08, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:
Na like this dem take waste this nairalanders?
I still remember when this man been post this particular picture,na wa.
what's the link please cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Launches Facebook Page Give Alert Of Killings PHOTOS by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:42am On May 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Launches Facebook Page Give Alert Of Killings PHOTOS by Oluwatobike: 2:20am On May 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate why are you so pain to the bone marrow with Ipob? Are you not tired with all this propaganda and false alarm? I am not in support of either Ipob, ESN or UGM atrocities. Zukwanuike!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Launches Facebook Page Give Alert Of Killings PHOTOS by Ebenezer2021(m): 3:19am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Oluwatobike:
OyigboUpdate why are you so pain to the bone marrow with Ipob? Are you not tired with all this propaganda and false alarm? I am not in support of either Ipob, ESN or UGM atrocities. Zukwanuike!
[/s] shut up terrorist

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Launches Facebook Page Give Alert Of Killings PHOTOS by Paulheyman: 3:38am On May 08, 2022
Oluwatobike:

Here's why.

I went through the Facebook page and here are my Verdict

1) In one of the videos I watched in the page with reference to the link
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=131829639417004&id=100077699051212

Here in the video, the voice over said "we're sponsored by politicians if you don't know" Please view and confirm.

My major observation is that they're two unknown gun men or even more in the south east. Reason is that UGM media Facebook page as he tried to make us believe are the perpetrator had some unique features which includes a) They use voice modification system while the posters of those gory videos we keep watching here don't use voice modification b) their videos are not released same day they post it c) they reference other Facebook media outlets such as AIT while the poster of those gory videos we watch here don't reference anyone at all, they've a first hand information.

2) on the death of the military couple, the op skipped the point were UGM Facebook page linked the killings to the military (picture attached as evidence). Also, the Facebook page warned political office holders and violators of sit at home to be weary of their act, but their emphasis was mostly on betrayal by politicians and they were coming to attack political office holders. Now, on Prof Akunyili, he wasn't a politician neither was he violating sit at home. So, who killed him. That question can only be answered by the posters of these gory videos. I think he (the op) represents an imposter group of the unknown gun men who are bent on killing prominent Igbos and tagging it on IPOB. Guess what again, UGM Facebook page said that there are neither IPOB nor ESN and the page was created January 26 2022 (reference attached) against the op 2years ago claims

3) Who is mmiri mara onye ije: From the posters' screenshot, mmiri mara onye ije is the only one who commented on the post were UGM media debunked the claim that they had a hand in the killing of the military couple (reference attached), UGM media tagged the killings on the Nigerian military. From the comments of mmiri mara onye ije, Mr op tagged him an IPOB member while his Facebook profile reads HQR of the Nigerian army (reference attached). Guess what, as at the time I viewed that post UGM media Facebook page have removed mmiri mara onye ije's comment meaning his opinion is in contrary to their claims. The big question is what is someone who works at the headquarters of the Nigerian army doing in UGM Facebook page to the point of commenting? The op knows more than we think, he holds the keys to unravel unknown gun men identity. I need him and his friends/relatives on surveillance 24/7

They're other fingerprints on that page that lays emphasis that the op is pushing a propaganda against IPOB.

In one of mmiri mara onye ije chitty chat with his friend on Facebook, the friend addressed him thus "... unknown gun men like you..." a Nigerian army personnel being addressed by a close friend as an unknown gun man (reference attached)

My Verdict: the UGM the posters of those gory videos we watch on this forum represent are very much different from this one he wants us to believe are responsible for the attacks and killings in the south east. While UGM media Facebook page promotes the killers of security personnels and paramilitary, the op and his cartel promotes those responsible for the killing and mayhem in the south east. The posters of those gory videos knows too much already as civilians.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Launches Facebook Page Give Alert Of Killings PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:05am On May 08, 2022
I reported already. Hopefully its taken down.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Launches Facebook Page Give Alert Of Killings PHOTOS by DesChyko: 4:23am On May 08, 2022
successmatters:

Are you telling us that you the DSS wants to take the page down, page you created yourselves?

I tire, nwanne.
Why do we have to report their group they can just make useless themselves undecided

Meanwhile you've raised some valid concerns @Paulheyman

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Launches Facebook Page Give Alert Of Killings PHOTOS by Acidosis(m): 5:26am On May 08, 2022
Just imagine the b.astard calling ESN to visit Akwa Ibom.

If the people of the east refuse stand up against these guys, omo, many will live to regret their silence and inactions, especially the business-minded and sane ones in the East. It took a while before Northerners stood up against boko haram with various vigilante groups (civilian JTF).

You cannot tame the emotions of a ragtag military without a complex and well-defined structure.

You're daft if you think these boys are putting their lives at risk for your sake while you shuttle between Lagos and China or Abuja and China.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Launches Facebook Page Give Alert Of Killings PHOTOS by shortIGBOman: 5:37am On May 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

So u support sit at home that is crippling the east? Before I continue are u a business man in the east?

He is a jobless Man. One of those Touts in Onitsha, that Professor Charles Soludo recently banned from Onitsha. It's only criminals, Touts and jobless People support IPOBgrin

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Launches Facebook Page Give Alert Of Killings PHOTOS by Collins4u1(m): 6:49am On May 08, 2022
These killers are mercenaries being sponsored by the government.. They report to their sponsors of the evil activities they have done while oyigboupdate carries it around for propaganda.

That's exactly what they are doing.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Launches Facebook Page Give Alert Of Killings PHOTOS by EmperorHadrain: 7:14am On May 08, 2022
bomb24:

Pig, take your madness to The joke section. Your so called ND is already desecrated by oil spillage. we do not need to attach ourselves to failure magnet.

Okoro Judas, you and I know that once the ND starts their movement to leave Nigeria you will be at the fore front with Fulani to wage war on us.

Useless cannibal
Re: Unknown Gunmen Launches Facebook Page Give Alert Of Killings PHOTOS by Risentouch(m): 7:21am On May 08, 2022
These are what I have to say;

Op is among the owners of that group just few bunch of mercenaries they are not even up to 200 members and I hope you know you can have multiple Facebook accounts and also people do sell their accounts for cash, so there's a possibility of one person running up to 10 accounts or more on that group.

@Oyigboupdate is the same person as @Easternvoice, he just made a thread and switch moniker to comment.

Op wants us to join him and take down his own group, why dragging us into something you can do in less than a minute.

Op claims to be Igbo, you all should go through his profile and show me proof because the only threads he makes are anti Igbo And things that will bring hate to Igbo tribe.

Op I want to ask you something, are there no other issues bothering you daily to talk about aside IPOB every single time, is that the life you are born to live maybe the pay you are getting is really worth the stress.

You should continue Sha, your cup will surely full one day.
The last time I commented on Your thread you deleted it.
Useless miscreant..

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Launches Facebook Page Give Alert Of Killings PHOTOS by amuwo1980: 7:27am On May 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100077699051212

This is the link to their Unknown gunmen page let us report it together...

First of all click on the three dots
Then click on find support or report page
Then click on violence
Then click on credible threat of violence
I don’t support these ppl but if you are championing anything here it is very much against the interest of Igbo ppl, you are an enemy of the Igbo ppl

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Launches Facebook Page Give Alert Of Killings PHOTOS by Risentouch(m): 7:31am On May 08, 2022
amuwo1980:

I don’t support these ppl but if you are championing anything here it is very much against the interest of Igbo ppl, you are an enemy of the Igbo ppl

Help me sound it to him and also to those gullible ones who always swallow everything they read.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Launches Facebook Page Give Alert Of Killings PHOTOS by Tumbulum: 7:31am On May 08, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

Your cover has been blown.

Not only are you working for one of the alphabet soup intelligence outfits (NIA, DMI, DSS) but you were too sloppy and exposed the fact that UGM is a govt false flag operation.

IPOB are not in any way or form intelligent or coordinated enough to carry out these attacks. IPOB is filled to the brim with okoro autists and could do some stupid suicidal shit but the level, tempo and daring nature of these UGM shows a highly sophisticated structure and operation.

You just happen to be part of the propaganda arm to push the agenda of UGM false flag here and that is to paint the retardded IPOB louts way above their capabilities .

Okoro Judas
A few days ago we saw over 20 UGM armed men who were in Ariaria to remind them of the sit at home on 5th and 6th.The question I asked is how come these guys were able to gather,pass through the multiple checkpoints without confrontation with the milltary and police? When they are done,where do they retire to?
These guys can only operate because this is nothing but an operation that is backed with the powers that be. And when they make videos they always to try to connect their operation with the ipob and nnamdi just to drive the narrative that they are part of the freedom fighting.
The Facebook page that oyigboupdate is talking about is his personal creation.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Launches Facebook Page Give Alert Of Killings PHOTOS by agentarcher(m): 7:34am On May 08, 2022
The sad thing about all this is they are killing the people they claim they are fighting for. How would the family members of those poor souls be feeling at the moment? Knowing they can't complain out of free of being tagged a betrayal and a sympathizer of the Nigeria army. I prefer they were even locked up and they arranged some kind of trade with arrested ipod members.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Launches Facebook Page Give Alert Of Killings PHOTOS by EasternVoice(m): 7:44am On May 08, 2022
Risentouch:
...... @Easternvoice, he just made a thread and switch moniker to comment. You should continue Sha, your cup will surely full one day..
Mechie onu gi, Efelefu!
Since U've decided not to use ur brain wisely, ur head must be used to augment the senseless request of ur incarcerated fool below.
Anuofia!

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Launches Facebook Page Give Alert Of Killings PHOTOS by cocolacec(m): 8:02am On May 08, 2022
Mistake3:

They are IPOB and according to Kanu,Irugun solution means ”anonymous soldiers” attacking targets like the Israelis pre-independence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hamza Al-mustapha Is Setting Youtube On Fire / Enugu International Airport Re-opens (16-05-12) / NAF Has Only One Serviceable Aircraft For Training’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.