Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Hamza Al-mustapha Is Setting Youtube On Fire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hamza Al-mustapha Is Setting Youtube On Fire (5717 Views)

Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian / Court Sacks Hamza Al-Mustapha As AA Presidential Candidate / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hamza Al-mustapha Is Setting Youtube On Fire by SeunNotOwner: 10:11am On Dec 06, 2022
Watch Hamza Al-Mustapha on Brekete Family Programme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDbYdgzG_1w

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hamza Al-mustapha Is Setting Youtube On Fire by StarFist(m): 10:21am On Dec 06, 2022
Indepth revelations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamza Al-mustapha Is Setting Youtube On Fire by Villa12(m): 10:41am On Dec 06, 2022
Interesting
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha Is Setting Youtube On Fire by SeunNotOwner: 11:06am On Dec 06, 2022
StarFist:
Indepth revelations

Honestly...

1 Like

Re: Hamza Al-mustapha Is Setting Youtube On Fire by Bestymary: 11:36am On Dec 06, 2022
Honesty is best principle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hamza Al-mustapha Is Setting Youtube On Fire by SeunNotOwner: 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2022
See what Nigeria is saying

Lateefat Ibrahim
​Al-Mustapha has not said anything to be honest. He knew so much that he hasnt even divulge One-Tenth of it.

Rekiya SULAIMAN
​open up your minds Nigerians. God is giving us a new opportunity

Umar Danjuma
​is my candidate

Bashir Adebayo
​I no Dey vote Obi again na El Mustapha I want now I am convinced

Maluri Tv
​Masha Allah Yakarawa rayuwa Almustapha Albarka

Najeeb Olosun
​I believe with all Al-Mustapha revealed to us about our Country Nigeria will change the minds of our leaders and the riches to have mercy on other nigerians
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha Is Setting Youtube On Fire by SeunNotOwner: 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
Prince Kenny
​Please get your pvc ready ooooh

ABDULRABIL IBRAHIM
​alhamdulillahi now we have hope

Sowl Brown
​Ordinary President Sir, Can Rtd Maj. Al-Mustapha write, document and publish as a book his knowledge of Nigeria to further enlighten our citizens towards patriotism especially the generations to come?

abba gadzama
​If we only have more men like you with your love and patriotism for this country

Shettima Ali
​this is the best programme for the year, little history of nigeria was said today.

Rekiya SULAIMAN
​the youth are here at last. see him and his running mate

Ibrahim Abubakar
​up Hamza Al-mustapha please let us all remove ethical and religious sentiment and vote for this man as president come 2023 elections
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha Is Setting Youtube On Fire by Seefinish: 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
The guy is a presidential material. I followed his interview this morning and I was impressed by his intellectual capacity unlike Tinubu disgraceful Chatham house interview. But unfortunately it is the turn of the south. He should wait until obi finish his eight years tenure

14 Likes

Re: Hamza Al-mustapha Is Setting Youtube On Fire by yemobrown(m): 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2022
This is my kind of a being. God bless you richly Al Mustapha.

1 Like

Re: Hamza Al-mustapha Is Setting Youtube On Fire by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
na wa..

Now make I hear wetin e talk before I modify

wow...

I would have believed oo..But with the way PRs are defending the indefensible, it's worrisome.

Nice sha.
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha Is Setting Youtube On Fire by falcon01: 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
na wa..

wow...

I would have believed oo..But with the way PRs are defending the indefensible, it's worrisome.

Nice sha.
haha same

1 Like

Re: Hamza Al-mustapha Is Setting Youtube On Fire by Asquare84(m): 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2022
I think Al mustapha is the best presidential candidate
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha Is Setting Youtube On Fire by DesChyko: 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
My God..
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha Is Setting Youtube On Fire by ajekpaks(m): 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
What did he say?

5 Likes

Re: Hamza Al-mustapha Is Setting Youtube On Fire by SeunNotOwner: 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
na wa..

wow...
Nice sha.

Well since you have watched him talking, the truth is your heart.
A guest even sent an SMS to the programme host LIVE confessing he was among those sent to assassinate Hamza Al-Mustapha
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha Is Setting Youtube On Fire by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

Well since you have watched him talking, the truth is your heart.
A guest even sent an SMS to the programme host LIVE confessing he was among those sent to assassinate Hamza Al-Mustapha

stop this thing biko...

I didn't watch nothing
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha Is Setting Youtube On Fire by DSC7: 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2022
He should also tell us those that killed Sani Abacha...

2 Likes

Re: Hamza Al-mustapha Is Setting Youtube On Fire by SeunNotOwner: 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
ajekpaks:
What did he say?

He talks fire and brimstone. He also summarises the History of Nigeria's problem and solution.

He also mentioned how he saved Buhari from signing N11bn Naira Project Scam.
The talk plenty, I no fit summarise all.

Summary be say, him dey contest under Action Alliance (AA) Party, vote for him
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha Is Setting Youtube On Fire by SeunNotOwner: 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
DSC7:
He should also tell us those that killed Sani Abacha...

Fani-Kayode names those who killed Abacha, Abiola after Al-Mustapha’s claims
https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/16/fani-kayode-names-those-who-killed-abacha-abiola-after-al-mustaphas-claims/

But the matter of Abacha's death is gone. Nigeria project is what is ahead of us now.

Tell your family and friends to Vote for Action Alliance
Hamza Al-Mustapha (Presidential Candidate)
Chukwuka Emmanuel Johson (VP)
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha Is Setting Youtube On Fire by Neduzze5(m): 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Funny.

That some mentally deranged Nigerians will one day queue behind a former hitman and executioner for Late General Abacha, one of the most kleptomaniac dictators in the West of Africa is not just laughable, but utterly disgusting.

I remember reading stories about him on Tell Magazine.

8 Likes

Re: Hamza Al-mustapha Is Setting Youtube On Fire by Neduzze5(m): 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
SeunTheOwner:
Watch Hamza Al-Mustapha on Brekete Family Programme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDbYdgzG_1w

You can sha out my name on the payment list and I will create a new account and follow y'all to hype him.

I'm sure though that come 2023, he'd take Sowore's position in the previous election results as the latter will likely bump up a little bit on the chart.
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha Is Setting Youtube On Fire by DSC7: 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

Fani-Kayode names those who killed Abacha, Abiola after Al-Mustapha’s claims
https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/16/fani-kayode-names-those-who-killed-abacha-abiola-after-al-mustaphas-claims/

But the matter of Abacha's death is gone. Nigeria project is what is ahead of us now.

Tell your family and friends to Vote for Action Alliance
Hamza Al-Mustapha (Presidential Candidate)
Chukwuka Emmanuel Johson (VP)

I will tell my family, friends and enemies to vote for a competent Candidate that is OBIdient and YUSful.....

ObiDatti to the rescue...
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha Is Setting Youtube On Fire by Manna4Gurls: 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
I love the fact he knows our history and can lead us to the promise land, I am just knowing him. Besides OBI is another candidate we should never miss no matter the pressure placed. Let be on guide and not to be mislead

Let's focus. Maybe after OBI he can have his way. I'm glad people that are able are still in this country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamza Al-mustapha Is Setting Youtube On Fire by Manna4Gurls: 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2022
I love the fact he knows our history and can lead us to the promise land, I am just knowing him. Besides OBI is another candidate we should never miss no matter the pressure placed. Let be on guide and not to be mislead.

Let's focus. Maybe after OBI he can have his way. I'm glad people that are able are still in this country.
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha Is Setting Youtube On Fire by Timbar: 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
Dude really expressed himself as a well trained and educated soldier! If not for Peter Obi this would've been the best man for the Job.

1 Like

Re: Hamza Al-mustapha Is Setting Youtube On Fire by SeunNotOwner: 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
Neduzze5:
Funny.

That some mentally deranged Nigerians will one day queue behind a former hitman and executioner for Late General Abacha, one of the most kleptomaniac dictators in the West of Africa is not just laughable, but utterly disgusting.

How are you sure Tell Magazine is not Fake New media?

O dear, you are among the victims of media misleading.
I am sorry to hear that. I was like you until I watched him on The Oputa panel a few years ago. There is a real danger in a single side story.
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha Is Setting Youtube On Fire by SeunNotOwner: 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
Neduzze5:

You can sha out my name on the payment list and I will create a new account and follow y'all to hype him.

I'm sure though that come 2023, he'd take Sowore's position in the previous election results as the latter will likely bump up a little bit on the chart.

He contested last time without a campaign and proper structure, unlike the present day.
As per payment, a better Nigeria will be a handsome reward
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha Is Setting Youtube On Fire by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
I felt chills listening to him. He’s knowledgeable
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha Is Setting Youtube On Fire by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
Neduzze5:
Funny.

But you’ll idolize the CIA and FBI right? The media has really finished us. I’m sure you don’t believe in the world order
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha Is Setting Youtube On Fire by Neduzze5(m): 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

How are you sure Tell Magazine is not Fake New media?

O dear, you are among the victims of media misleading.
I am sorry to hear that. I was like you until I watched him on The Oputa panel a few years ago. There is a real danger in a single side story.

The same Al Mustapha that was outed by Sergeant Rogers who had worked under him??

The same Al Mustapha that directed and masterminded the killing of Kudirat Abiola through Sergeant Rogers?

Nigerians are some wilfully selfish lots. Once money comes into play, they forget their surnames.

Here's a video confession by Sergeant Rogers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC7rkcS6Q3A
Re: Hamza Al-mustapha Is Setting Youtube On Fire by nnofaith: 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2022
This nonsense can only appeal to retards.

1 Like

Re: Hamza Al-mustapha Is Setting Youtube On Fire by SeunNotOwner: 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2022
Neduzze5:

The same Al Mustapha that was outed by Sergeant Rogers who had worked under him??
The same Al Mustapha that directed and masterminded the killing of Kudirat Abiola through Sergeant Rogers?
Nigerians are some wilfully selfish lots. Once money comes into play, they forget their surnames.
Here's a video confession by Sergeant Rogers:

The Oputa's Panel of inquiry that was set up because of him found no fault in him. Even all the witnesses line against him later came out to say that they were given a script of what to say against Al-Mustapha. For example, Barnabas Jabila aka Sgt Roger was among those who came back to reverse their testimony. The judge that sentenced him ran out of the country when called to witness.

Truth is before you. It's your choice to decide which one to follow. The old conspiracy or the revealed truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Keeps Delivering In Rivers For Tinubu Jesus Is Lord / Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants / Don’t Take Tinubu Too Serious, Ex-pre. Olusegun Obasanjo To President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.