Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Imagine The Love His People Have For Him- Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Imagine The Love His People Have For Him- Pics (2249 Views)

Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People / Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: Imagine The Love His People Have For Him- Pics by myright: 9:11pm On May 07, 2022
"Without fear before our enemies we have sworn an oath to restore Biafra or we die restoring Biafra.
There will be no retreat and there will be no surrender. It's either the flag of Biafra is raised up or I am lowered into the grave. One of the two must happen because we don't just love Biafra, we are fanatical about Biafra"

#Nnamdi_Kanu 2017

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Imagine The Love His People Have For Him- Pics by successmatters(m): 9:13pm On May 07, 2022
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu forever.

Nnamdi Kanu while locked up is still more popular than buharri.

Argue with your phone.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Imagine The Love His People Have For Him- Pics by Transcriber: 9:13pm On May 07, 2022
cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Imagine The Love His People Have For Him- Pics by Mickykarim: 9:18pm On May 07, 2022
The later appears too certain and pretty sure for the Biafra idiots. The easiest way for the ground for the reckless thoughtless is the suicide mission you have chosen, trust me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Imagine The Love His People Have For Him- Pics by EasternVoice(m): 9:51pm On May 07, 2022
This is an old and non-existent news!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Imagine The Love His People Have For Him- Pics by EasternVoice(m): 9:51pm On May 07, 2022
See the idiot's current location below, and he'll be there for a long, long, long time. grin grin

Whatever he and his followers think they achieved is NOTHING! grin

NB: If u want to be unfortunate this night, quote me. IPOB urchins, Efelefu! undecided

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Imagine The Love His People Have For Him- Pics by after4: 9:56pm On May 07, 2022
Biafra, your worse nightmere and there is nothing you can do about it

Mickykarim:
The later appears too certain and pretty sure for the Biafra idiots. The easiest way for the ground for the reckless thoughtless is the suicide mission you have chosen, trust me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Imagine The Love His People Have For Him- Pics by after4: 9:58pm On May 07, 2022
you go soon get heart attack for biafra matter. continue spaming every thread with this your nonsense copy and paste. i wonder who dey even employ dummy like you for propaganda job

EasternVoice:
See the idiot's current location below, and he'll be there for a long, long, long time. grin grin

NB: If u want to be unfortunate this night, quote me. IPOB urchins, Efelefu! undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Imagine The Love His People Have For Him- Pics by EasternVoice(m): 9:58pm On May 07, 2022
after4:
Biafra, your worse nightmere and there is nothing you can do about it
So u summoned the courage to quote me?
Ehhh, Anuofia, ewu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Imagine The Love His People Have For Him- Pics by EasternVoice(m): 9:59pm On May 07, 2022
after4:
[s]you go soon get heart attack for biafra matter. continue spaming every thread with this your nonsense copy and paste. i wonder who dey even employ dummy like you for propaganda job[/s]
Taaaaa! Mechie onu!
When men are talking kids keep shut!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Imagine The Love His People Have For Him- Pics by Yobabad: 10:10pm On May 07, 2022
Just the way some Muslims love prophet Muhammed that is the same way most people love prophet Nnamdi Kanu , the two prophets are well loved

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Imagine The Love His People Have For Him- Pics by Oplomo: 10:17pm On May 07, 2022
Nigeria had about 50 years between 1970- till 2015 to iron out the unresolved national issues and the Biafran question but gra gra, hate and 'what can the Ibos do?" posture no let them see road.

Today, police and army can no longer proudly wear their uniforms on the streets of the East where they formerly paid bribes to always get posted.

Everybody knows what to do but lets keep fooling ourselves by pretending that the symptoms of malaria would just go away without addressing it with anti-plasmodial therapy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Imagine The Love His People Have For Him- Pics by Mickykarim: 10:39pm On May 07, 2022
Trust me. His people hates him, else would not have pushed him this far to the gulag where he might spend the rest of his lifetime. Lured and dumped in the lion's den and you know what, no human has been in there and back.

He is the biggest FOOL around till date.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Imagine The Love His People Have For Him- Pics by Efulefu(f): 11:03pm On May 07, 2022
Yobabad:
Just the way some Muslims love prophet Muhammed that is the same way most people love prophet Nnamdi Kanu , the two prophets are well loved
Jesus

ị na-agba ara

How on Earth are you comparing a locked up monkey with a loved arabian person by His followers?

I am igbo-christian but for the sake of peace and love, I denounce anything Biafra.

.....Akpọ m Biafra asị ruo m anwụ

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Imagine The Love His People Have For Him- Pics by Anthonyoz(m): 11:38pm On May 07, 2022
EasternVoice:

It doesn't make any difference , nnamdi kanu is a freedom fighter ,

There are only three palaces for true freedom fighter .
1- exile
2-prison
3 - grave ,

So mocking nnamdi kanu with prison clearly shows how ignorant you are.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Imagine The Love His People Have For Him- Pics by Mickykarim: 12:01am On May 08, 2022
Guess what! the foolish toddler brain is in his house eating Apu with Ofala soup. You bunch of delusional idiots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Imagine The Love His People Have For Him- Pics by Ebenezer2021(m): 12:01am On May 08, 2022
If Buhari sets this bastard free I'll personally locate Kanu and stab him to death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Imagine The Love His People Have For Him- Pics by blackpanda: 12:45am On May 08, 2022
Retardeens have escaped yabaleft grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Imagine The Love His People Have For Him- Pics by Hyperchi(m): 12:55am On May 08, 2022
I want to state it clear so many ppl are now suffering from Igbonomi ( an Igbo deficiency syndrome) which makes them restless on hearing Igbo. So pls if it prayer they need it

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Imagine The Love His People Have For Him- Pics by OkwuEziokwu(m): 1:03am On May 08, 2022
Ebenezer2021:
If Buhari sets this bastard free I'll personally locate Kanu and stab him to death

Glad you said that online. Good luck with any future government or international jobs aspirations you may have. Security clearance checks will definitely pick you out. Oloshi psycho! See what your hatred of Biafrans has caused you!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Imagine The Love His People Have For Him- Pics by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:28am On May 08, 2022
OkwuEziokwu:

Glad you said that online. Good luck with any future government or international jobs aspirations you may have. Security clearance checks will definitely pick you out. Oloshi psycho! See what your hatred of Biafrans has caused you!
ode supporter of unknown gunmen I have compiled lists of the nonentities on this forum that supports the activities of the unknown gunmen.
I will soon report and send them to the Nigerian Army and they'll be fished out.
Be very careful else I include your name and you'd be treated in the language you'll soon understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Imagine The Love His People Have For Him- Pics by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:34am On May 08, 2022
Biafranlord:
See Ogbeni...in Osun state Poverty has built a duplex on the heads of its citizens... Fulani have conquered that place...but your problem are people fighting them??...

Go and sell Garri at the L.G.A secretariat, that is what you are good for instead of being busy trying to improve yourself.

esnbrutality na your new moniker be this?
See as you dey get sleepless night, I'm very sure you're among those murderous terrorists that killed those military couple.
South east is burning and very soon your region will be worse off than the North East.
Almajiri Igbo see as Yoruba dey give you sleepless night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Imagine The Love His People Have For Him- Pics by Ebenezer2021(m): 2:02am On May 08, 2022
Biafranlord:

i Love that @esnbrutality guy...your Afonja mods had to ban the moniker because it retired all you useless zombies from OSUN state ...who look up to MURIC the islamic terror group in the southwasteee for inspiration.

You reply a thread that doesnt kwancern you and you are talking obsession with ewedu guzzling miscreants like you??..Give me a break abeg. You are inconsequential and totally irrelevant. Stop hailing your useless self ..you OSUN state BMC are truly empty nowonder a dinosaur like thiefniubu has your destiny's tied to his pampers!

stop deceiving yourself oga I am from Abia state

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Imagine The Love His People Have For Him- Pics by plaindealer: 2:16am On May 08, 2022
And you go slaughter and behead yourselves with the love you have for him on Monday, the day after tomorrow ...

Sad and pathetic barbaric people..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Imagine The Love His People Have For Him- Pics by sreamsense: 3:49am On May 08, 2022
His people are emotional and sentimental species, once you know where their mumu-buttons are located, they are ready to love. Ochukwu located the button and pressed it, even though, he sacrificed three million people on senseless lost war; he was still celebrated; even though he deserved to be chased out of the community for gambling with lifes of people.

Nwasuruke's MASSOB leader located the button and pressed it until he made himself multi-millionaire and built many houses for rentage purposes. Biafra he shouted and of which MASSOB killed many never came to reality but many innocents were sent parking out of this world. Kanu also located the button and pressed that mumu-button very well to extent of raising funds for Biafra locally and internationally, only to discover he has turned them to personal investment.

After killing so many people, no Biafra and no refund of money, yet elders in the land still found him worthy to beg for his release as if lifes of those killed are irrelevant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Imagine The Love His People Have For Him- Pics by Golan007: 3:57am On May 08, 2022
Oplomo:
Nigeria had about 50 years between 1970- till. 2015 to iron out the unresolved national issues and the Biafran question but gra gra, hate and 'what can the Ibos' posture no let them see road.

Today, police and army can no longer proudly wear their uniforms on the streets of the East where they pay to always get posted.

Everybody knows what to do but let keep fooling ourselves.

99% of people being killed by Ipob are igbos.

Long may it continue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Imagine The Love His People Have For Him- Pics by OkwuEziokwu(m): 4:03am On May 08, 2022
Ebenezer2021:
ode supporter of unknown gunmen I have compiled lists of the nonentities on this forum that supports the activities of the unknown gunmen.
I will soon report and send them to the Nigerian Army and they'll be fished out.
Be very careful else I include your name and you'd be treated in the language you'll soon understand

Please do!

Also, my initial comment assumed that you had ambitions to elevate. E don clear for my eye sey u be useless tout. Enjoy ya life!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Imagine The Love His People Have For Him- Pics by shortIGBOman: 6:08am On May 08, 2022
myright:
"Without fear before our enemies we have sworn an oath to restore Biafra or we die restoring Biafra.
There will be no retreat and there will be no surrender. It's either the flag of Biafra is raised up or I am lowered into the grave. One of the two must happen because we don't just love Biafra, we are fanatical about Biafra"

#Nnamdi_Kanu 2017

The same People allowed him to rot in DSS underground Cell. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Imagine The Love His People Have For Him- Pics by AntiBMC(m): 6:12am On May 08, 2022
Oyigboupdate and co... come nd gloat as usual

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Holds The Record Of Being The Only Idiot To Have Been Impeached (twice / My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State / 20k for the first person to tell me the difference between these two statements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.