Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. (4393 Views)

Conversation Between Peter Obi And VP Osinbajo When They Met In Bayelsa / Why I Didn’t Hand Over To Osinbajo When Travelling In April —buhari / Why I Didn't Hand Over Power To Osinbajo When Travelling - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by plaindealer: 9:19pm On May 07, 2022
I truly feel sorry for this man.

4 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by LibertyRep: 9:21pm On May 07, 2022
He seems odd and uncomfortable in that group photo. Something isn't right.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by plaindealer: 9:25pm On May 07, 2022
When you are in over your head when your conscience is killing you, when you feel out of place around your own people, when you know you fvuecked up and people no longer respect or trust you, you have no choice but to carry the burden on your face.

I don't know who the VP's advisers are, but they are not good advisers.

You really don't have to do certain things just because you can, a good name and credibility go a long way, but this man lost all that credibility all because of power and petty politics, he lost that shine.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by GGGPassword: 9:32pm On May 07, 2022
plaindealer:
When you are in over your head when your conscience is killing you, when you feel out of place around your own people, when you know you fvuecked up and people no longer respect or trust you, you have no choice but to carry the burden on your face.

You really don't have to do certain things just because you can, a good name and credibility go a long way, but this man lost all that credibility all because of power and petty politics, he lost that shine.

You are just analysing everything with sentiment.

The position of a Nigeria president isn't anybody's birthright. I know where you are dragging it to.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by colorsofrainbow: 9:37pm On May 07, 2022
plaindealer:

Cry for yourself man.
This is how pained Tinubu is grin grin
I feel sorry for Tinubu

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by tollyboy5(m): 9:38pm On May 07, 2022
plaindealer:

why are tinubu supporters so arrogant and take politics as a bitter and dirty fight

That is not how to campaign

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by Newton2024: 9:38pm On May 07, 2022
plaindealer

What is your point actually?

8 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by Unzerious: 9:40pm On May 07, 2022
Hmmm, 2023 will be Interestin'.
#Meffy2023
Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by Tulsaguy: 9:45pm On May 07, 2022
Ok
Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by Jimasun: 9:45pm On May 07, 2022
Newton2024:
plaindealer

Just ignore that mofo

7 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by Rugaria: 9:56pm On May 07, 2022
plaindealer:

Stop talking rubbish and try doing something meaningful with your life..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by Dreamhighnow(m): 9:58pm On May 07, 2022
This Agbero wey dey follow Tinubu are so comical.

God bless Yemi Osinbajo

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by Tinubuadvocate: 10:00pm On May 07, 2022
[s]
plaindealer:

[/s] who send you this stupid thing you engage yourself.

8 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by an0daGuy: 10:02pm On May 07, 2022
Tilumbu in the mud

Oshinbajo in the sand

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by Amotolongbo(f): 10:18pm On May 07, 2022
Why are Tinubu boys lamenting over Osinbajo’s ambition?
Is the presidential ambition the birthright of a person?

11 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by Ylink4sure: 10:37pm On May 07, 2022
Consider this,Besides Akande,Osoba,Omisore virtually all the other personalities at that meeting attained political relevance through Tinubu's benevolence, virtually everyone else! Bro,that is greatness

plaindealer:

4 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by Echoban: 10:48pm On May 07, 2022
LibertyRep:

I watched the video. He looks so isolated and just pretending to b fine. That's not d lively PYO I know. Chai. This politics we teach u alot of things. I just pity him RN.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by plaindealer: 11:07pm On May 07, 2022
GGGPassword:

You are just analysing everything with sentiment.

The position of a Nigeria president isn't anybody's birthright. I know where you are dragging it to.

Where was it actually asserted that it is other people's birthright?

Learn how to read and comprehend simple English words...

Btw, where I'm I dragging this to? Please humore me.

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by plaindealer: 11:23pm On May 07, 2022
Ylink4sure:
Consider this,Besides Akande,Osoba,Omisore virtually all the other personalities at that meeting attained political relevance through Tinubu's benevolence, virtually everyone else! Bro,that is greatness

Hence the reason why the VP looked lost, uncomfortable, and out of place. That was not his crowd, shitting where you eat is never a good thing.

Even Aregbe retraced his steps, Aregbe did not even take the bait when the VP made the unfortunate and thoughtless comment about the info on his nomination as the VP coming from Aregbe.

It's one thing to contest against Tinubu, it's another thing to throw jabs at him, it was not even a small jab, it was a big jab basically disassociating himself from Tinubu and that Tinubu is and was irrelevant before and during the nomination process.

Pains me to see the man rubbish and relegate himself down to a puerile and political amateur level.

Look at the whole APC political structure at the federal and state level including state governors, they are obviously distancing themselves from the VP. To them, if you are so bold to do this to your own political benefactor and your own Yoruba brother, you can never be trusted.

Northerners are very loyal people, they know how to repay loyalty and goodwill and there's a reason why they are shouting "It's time to pay back".

Apart from Igbos who are never going to vote for him regardless of their silly noise on social media and fanboys on Twitter, serious political actors across the country are avoiding him politically.

9 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by plaindealer: 11:26pm On May 07, 2022
Rugaria:

Stop talking rubbish and try doing something meaningful with your life..

Coming from ESN terrorist sit at home jihadi enforcer? Comedian.

Abeg go and face your terrorist life ambition..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by plaindealer: 11:27pm On May 07, 2022
Newton2024:
plaindealer

The topic is my point, read again and look at the picture while at it.

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by aribisala0(m): 11:29pm On May 07, 2022
plaindealer:

All of this is in that picture or you head?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by Opolopoopolonio: 11:32pm On May 07, 2022
TSG luuunatics on the beat... smiley

6 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by plaindealer: 11:38pm On May 07, 2022
Again, ahead of 2019, after the emergence of Professor Zulum as a candidate, Asiwaju resisted pressures from some quarters to have Zulum replaced. He openly raised the hands of Zulum, which he did not do for others. President Buhari did the same by honouring us and publicly endorsing Zulum amid litigation. These two endorsements significantly enabled us to consolidate our grip and match to victory at the polls. And you see, we needed to be consistent.

Asiwaju played a key role in the formation and victory of the APC. For us in Borno, if we were to abandon, how would anyone trust us as northerners? In Borno, we stand by those who stand by us. This is our kind of politics and philosophy

https://dailytrust.com/why-i-have-good-relationship-with-my-successor-gov-zulum

This is the meaning of "It's payback time"

When you need you political and moral support to contest even all the way in the far North East, you travel to Lagos to seek the support and blessing of one man, Asiwaju Tinubu.

So, when you see these governors and former governors mobilizing for Tinubu and shouting "It's payback time", they know what they are talking about.

5 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by plaindealer: 11:39pm On May 07, 2022
aribisala0:
All of this is in that picture or you head?

What is in your own head? Nothing intelligent to contribute.

It's not by force to comment on the internet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by aribisala0(m): 11:40pm On May 07, 2022
LibertyRep:
One way of looking at it

Another is that he is the Vice President and carries himself with the dignity fitting to his post

5 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by aribisala0(m): 11:41pm On May 07, 2022
plaindealer:

This is the meaning of "It's payback time"

When you need you need political and moral support to contest even all the way in the far North East, you travel to Lagos to seek the support and blessing of one man, Asiwaju Tinubu.

So, when you see these governors and former governors mobilizing for Tinubu and shouting "It's payback time", they know what they are talking about.

Your own narrative

6 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by plaindealer: 11:42pm On May 07, 2022
aribisala0:
One way of looking at it

Another is that he is the Vice President and carries himself with the dignity fitting to his post

lol...This is so comical. Dignity in a private and non-official political engagement?

Why are you people always so amusing? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by aribisala0(m): 11:45pm On May 07, 2022
plaindealer:

What is in your own head? Nothing intelligent to contribute.

It's not by force to comment on the internet.
contribute to self indulgent folly?

Weak and churlish

don't get me started with you.

you are an empty charlatan.

How much are you getting paid for all this?

I can employ you in a more dignified job

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by plaindealer: 11:47pm On May 07, 2022
aribisala0:
Your own narrative

No, read and comprehend if you really know how to read and comprehend.

So, news pictures, news articles and credible references stated about Tinubu in the article are my own narratives?

Nna, you slow no be small, go school and learn una no gree.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by aribisala0(m): 11:47pm On May 07, 2022
plaindealer:

lol...This is so comical. Dignity in a private and non-official political engagement?

Why are you people always so amusing? grin grin
private and the photos are all over the world

Are you not daft?

Private and it made headlines in all the newspapers?

Are you pretending or are you really brainless?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by plaindealer: 11:48pm On May 07, 2022
[s]
aribisala0:
contribute to self indulgent folly?

Weak and churlish

don't get me started with you.

you are an empty charlatan.

How much are you getting paid for all this?

I can employ you in a more dignified job
[/s]

Face topic or go back to elementary school to learn how to read and comprehend simple English words, also, learn how to follow simple internet discussions.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt / Katsina Returns Over 12,000 IDPs To Their Communities / Dino Melaye: "There Will Be No Country As We Are Ready To Die This Time Around"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.