Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Why Abdulmumin Jibrin Wants To Dump APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Abdulmumin Jibrin Wants To Dump APC (31085 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Takes To ‘Babysitting' After Exclusion From House Committee / The Moment Police Arrested Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Attack On Kwankwaso’s Convoy / Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Abdulmumin Jibrin Wants To Dump APC by Besk: 10:52pm On May 07, 2022
successmatters:
APC leaders hurt him.

Jibrin? OK, this is the Nigerian one grin

We thought it was the Sudanese one, did anyone notice that upon how much Nnamdi Kanu insisted about Jubril Al Sudaini, the FG refused to charge him for it? grin

Someone is afraid of something.

APC wi

As in charge him for talk that is akin to that of an idiot? Seriously? You assume government is about eating akpu and isi-ewu?

Why are you people so daft? Go to school you always refuse. See your life now with abundant senseless talk.
Re: Why Abdulmumin Jibrin Wants To Dump APC by bennytrips27(m): 10:58pm On May 07, 2022
Downey:
I would never force my children to support the same club that I support. They have complete freedom to support Barcelona or leave my house�❤️�Barcelona until death do us part
This is a case of assuring them freedom of speech but freedom after speech is not assured. grin
Re: Why Abdulmumin Jibrin Wants To Dump APC by Khaysee: 11:00pm On May 07, 2022
Men clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily
Re: Why Abdulmumin Jibrin Wants To Dump APC by bennytrips27(m): 11:00pm On May 07, 2022
Downey:
I would never force my children to support the same club that I support. They have complete freedom to support Barcelona or leave my house�❤️�Barcelona until death do us part

This is a case of assuring them freedom of speech but freedom after speech is not assured. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Abdulmumin Jibrin Wants To Dump APC by AntonVince: 11:07pm On May 07, 2022
emperor863:

Read your comment once more. This time, take it slowly. You'd realise that your speaking from both sides of the mouth.

You're intelligent, very intelligent.
Just punching one's keyboard based on emotion and without facts breeds such comments.
smiley
Re: Why Abdulmumin Jibrin Wants To Dump APC by Gbajure(m): 11:12pm On May 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Serves the idiot right

Buhari will never support Tinubu ambition and any APC member trying to force Ashiere Tinubu on us will be shown the way out of APC

Abdulmumin jubrin is the first casualty

Go and read the tweet from Buhari SA on media mumu
Re: Why Abdulmumin Jibrin Wants To Dump APC by slivertongue: 11:44pm On May 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Glad the issues are being resolved. Ganduje and Abdulmumin Jubril are great assets to APC in Kano state. We need both of them to work together for the party in the state. They must find a middle ground and work together in the overall interest of the party and the country.

Life full of lessons. Ambode comes to my mind.
Re: Why Abdulmumin Jibrin Wants To Dump APC by poiZon: 11:57pm On May 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Glad the issues are being resolved. Ganduje and Abdulmumin Jubril are great assets to APC in Kano state. We need both of them to work together for the party in the state. They must find a middle ground and work together in the overall interest of the party and the country.
Confused imp...

This one wan be PA o..

Bullshit

1 Like

Re: Why Abdulmumin Jibrin Wants To Dump APC by popesco123: 12:02am On May 08, 2022
Yoropig fool, unfortunately your ancestor in jagabitch can never be president of Nigeria. I will smoke you out to cajole you. You are older than france president

uote author=Tinubuadvocate post=112618969]Ipob terrorist will never happy. angry[/quote]
Re: Why Abdulmumin Jibrin Wants To Dump APC by LionofAfrica1(m): 2:56am On May 08, 2022
[I will suggest you take a few English Language classes to avoid embarrassing yourself. What on earth is "more louder ?"quote author=Tinubuadvocate post=112619155] grin amen more louder bro. cheesy[/quote]
Re: Why Abdulmumin Jibrin Wants To Dump APC by truthCoder: 5:14am On May 08, 2022
Lc500:
Socio - No 1 Matchmaking & Hookup App ♥️
Super app for dating, friendships & Hookup ❤️
Visit .net to get started

I visited the site. My observations below:

I think you need to do some work on the UI/UX of the site. Your visitors should be able to at least smell the food before asking to register. Asking for my registration without me knowing exactly why i am dropping my email is a huge turn off.

You also need to work on your color blends. If you intend on using green and white, there are better ways of doing that.

Dating is a pictures based business. Let there be beautiful pictures on the site. The ambience must be welcoming, your registration page must be a bit more inviting and not industrial.

Finally, i did not get in as i mentioned earlier but i am hoping you have not gone the general way of Nigerian web owners that plaster adverts every where. Wait until you hit a magic number of users before using adverts.

My own goal is if I would not be making 2000 usd monthly from adverts, then I dont implement. Even then, i would prefer to go the nairaland inhouse mode.

I wish you the best.

Dont give up
Re: Why Abdulmumin Jibrin Wants To Dump APC by seunmsg(m): 6:44am On May 08, 2022
jaxxy:

And why has tinubu not stepped In to produce an igbo president for Apc?? Or that one is not a an important crisis to southern politics?

What’s Tinubu’s business with Igbo presidency?

2 Likes

Re: Why Abdulmumin Jibrin Wants To Dump APC by Superwave16320: 7:36am On May 08, 2022
The only asiere in the race is the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi

PrinceOfLagos:
Serves the idiot right

Buhari will never support Tinubu ambition and any APC member trying to force Ashiere Tinubu on us will be shown the way out of APC

Abdulmumin jubrin is the first casualty

Re: Why Abdulmumin Jibrin Wants To Dump APC by 1875ma: 7:44am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Ipob terrorist will never happy. angry
[/s]
Re: Why Abdulmumin Jibrin Wants To Dump APC by 1875m: 7:44am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
grin amen more louder bro. cheesy
[/s]
Re: Why Abdulmumin Jibrin Wants To Dump APC by MartinsD12(m): 8:19am On May 08, 2022
successmatters:
APC leaders hurt him.

Jibrin? OK, this is the Nigerian one grin

We thought it was the Sudanese one, did anyone notice that upon how much Nnamdi Kanu insisted about Jubril Al Sudaini, the FG refused to charge him for it? grin

Someone is afraid of something.

APC wi
I was expecting apc to charge kanu for saying jibrin from Sudan is the one in charge as president not buhari but they never mentioned that at all infact to me this should be the number 2 charges on kanu but the federal government didn't mention it and nobody is asking questions why the FG is afraid of something they are hiding something fishy
Re: Why Abdulmumin Jibrin Wants To Dump APC by luizpippo(m): 11:15am On May 08, 2022
This budget padding expert is a con artist.

He already forsaw that Ganduje would deal ruthlessly with him, so he went to town calling himself the DG of Tinubu's campaign org, knowing fully well that when push comes to shove, the bullion van legend would have no choice than to help him talk to the Babariga billion van man.
Re: Why Abdulmumin Jibrin Wants To Dump APC by MetaPhysical: 6:50pm On May 08, 2022
They say Tinubu resolved rift and reconciled Ganduje and Jibrin in far up Arewa. There was no rift to begin with, it was all a charade, a phantom decamp...all to give Tinubu a superhero credit.

If he is truly a peacemaker, there is a true rift in Osun for him to resolve, right there in Yoruba territory, tell him to resolve between Aregbe and Oyetola. Tell him to resolve between Lai Mohammed and Abdurahman in Kwara.

If all that is too far, tell him to resolve rift between Ambode and GAC in Lagos. grin

Their boju boju fit catch some people but there are plenty people like me with immunity. Bojuboju no dey do us anything, our eyes go penetrate and see where you hide for one corner.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Blasts Nigerian Police, Judges For Unlawful Detention Of Suspects / Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game / INEC’s Power To Return Candidate Dangerous — Wole Olanipekun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.