Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland (1408 Views)

Asari-Dokubo: Tinubu Bars Niger Delta Ex-Agitators From Aso Rock / Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) / UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:51am On May 09, 2022
mrvitalis:

How can IPOB adopt APGA when the ideology is different ?
Who created Apga, Ojukwu? Is Ojukwu Ideology different from Ipob?
Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by uBuNiT: 7:06pm On May 09, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:

... will never bring Biafra with Nnamdi kanu if a more powerful Ojukwu couldn't get it.Stop killing our people because you are demanding for referendum that is not in the Constitution.Nobody will give you referendum.

See your myopic view.
I even thought you are an adult
Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:25pm On May 09, 2022
uBuNiT:

See your myopic view.
I even thought you are an adult
You are brain washed,I didn't expect you to understand me
Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by Smoke55: 8:36pm On May 09, 2022
Foolishbuhari:
A major electoral UPSET is unfolding in far away Northern Ireland this evening, and it presents a great learning opportunity for IPOB\IGBOS. I am talking about the IRISH REPUBLICAN ARMY (IRA) of Northern Ireland.

For non students of history, for decades, the IRA, had a running battle with the British government, for almost identical reasons and more as IPOB started out with. It was a non winnable war for them, against a better armed and funded British government.

In the mid 90’s, the IRA changed tactics and joined the electoral process. They nominated their own candidates, who armed with the goodwill of the IRA and the masses behind them, started winning seats after seat in the governing process.

A national election was held this week and from all indications, they have won and taken control of governance in Northern Ireland. Even the British gov has now admitted defeat, and will now have to follow the rules made by their once arch enemies.

As it currently stands, IPOB and their leadership can toe same line. The longer they wait, the more their chances slip away as more gruesome crimes are being perpetrated by TERRORISTS both from within them or those claiming to represent them. Denial is always “good” for the denier, but Reality is a different thing. Reality is, they are losing goodwill as more and more Igbos are killed, regardless of who is doing the killings and tagging IPOB.

Second Reality is, the MISCREANTS and TERRORISTS who are killing Igbos, lack the intellect to lead and run an effective nation, IF or when their armed struggle succeeds (which is very much unlikely by the way). Take a closer look at what just happened in Northern Ireland. Don’t like Northern Ireland? Take a look at LEBANON. Same model, same results. If it worked in these two nations, it will also work for you guys. The Templates are already there; simply copy and paste.

I've always maintained that you don't change a system from outside... You do so from inside! You're yet to have a strong political claim on your own region but you think you can pull a miracle by succeeding in secession from a lawless country like Nigeria?

I know the stupid, useless, never-do-wells amongst you will come to rain insults upon me but you see this truth, I will always say it, much to the chagrin of the dissenters. I come in peace! God bless us all

Some part of this article is copied from @CbianBen on Twitter.
see them, Nigerian otelectuals trying to be smart by half, writing their usual gibberish..

See the clown comparing his failed zoo to a civilized Ireland and Brit..

When a country fail to do things diplomatically then violence revolution is inevitable..

If your zoo military weren't killing armless protesters then Maybe their won't be any unknown gun men or crisis in the east...

Same way your zoo terrorists extrajudicially executed Mohammed even though he was under custody that gave birth to the monster called Biko Haram today..

Your useless federal government won't learn from their past blunder..

What if ipob produces a candidate and your corrupt supreme Court headed by Fulani lead federal government decides to nullify it as they did in imo state what then will ipob do? Wait for next 8yrs to elect another?

Please with all due respect all that you typed above are trash.
Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by Smoke55: 8:42pm On May 09, 2022
naijapips04:

Foolish questions. iPOB adopt APGA as your party. Nobody will rig election in Aba that IPOB is part of. No judicial system will nullify a duly registered political party such as APGA.
they nullified imo election,what happened? Nothing..

You guys should get your selves a brain please..

1 Like

Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by Foolishbuhari: 8:46pm On May 09, 2022
Smoke55:
see them, Nigerian otelectuals trying to be smart by half, writing their usual gibberish..

See the clown comparing his failed zoo to a civilized Ireland and Brit..

When a country fail to do things diplomatically then violence revolution is inevitable..

If your zoo military weren't killing armless protesters then Maybe their won't be any unknown gun men or crisis in the east...

Same way your zoo terrorists extrajudicially executed Mohammed even though he was under custody that gave birth to the monster called Biko Haram today..

Your useless federal government won't learn from their past blunder..

What if ipob produces a candidate and your corrupt supreme Court headed by Fulani lead federal government decides to nullify it as they did in imo state what then will ipob do? Wait for next 8yrs to elect another?

Please with all due respect all that you typed above are trash.

Please get out stupid!
Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by naijapips04: 9:01pm On May 09, 2022
Smoke55:
they nullified imo election,what happened? Nothing..

You guys should get your selves a brain please..

They can't keep nullifying IMO election. It takes persistence. Get yourself common sense.
Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by Smoke55: 9:08pm On May 09, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Please get out stupid!
next time take this your st*pid idea to your fellow sh@llow thinking one Nigerianists..

The foundation of Nigeria is built on fraud and won't be destroy by diplomacy..

When the president decides and nominates who will take over after him yet you budgets millions on an imaginary elections..

If your fraudulent zoo could nullify a democratic election of mko abiola,I w*nder what makes you z**mbies think ipob case will be different..

Any day ipob or any biafran agitators decides to participate in the zoo election then that will mark the beginning of their down fall..

Why not make your instance using Spain and Catalonia?

I remember watching a Senate proceeding where one Igbo senator suggested that biafran agitators should be given a referendum,then he was attacked instantly and a heavy fighting erupted between the Igbo senators and their northern counterparts because of ordinary suggestion, and you think such people will give you biafra diplomatically??

Have you heard of the South East development bill sponsored and supported by south east Senate's yet couldn't scale second reading?

Maybe you don't know or you are just pretending not to no that in the Senate, majority decides what happens and even if ipob wins the entire South East sits in the Senate they will still be the minority..
Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by Smoke55: 9:11pm On May 09, 2022
naijapips04:

They can't keep nullifying IMO election. It takes persistence. Get yourself common sense.
lolz maybe you live in Mars,they nullified the election using their corrupt supreme Court,and till date nothing happened..

The candidate that took fourth mysteriously became the winner..that's Nigerian magic
Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by naijapips04: 9:27pm On May 09, 2022
Smoke55:
lolz maybe you live in Mars,they nullified the election using their corrupt supreme Court,and till date nothing happened..

The candidate that took fourth mysteriously became the winner..that's Nigerian magic

They can't keep doing that.
Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by Oplomo: 9:28pm On May 09, 2022
Foolishbuhari:
A major electoral UPSET is unfolding in far away Northern Ireland this evening, and it presents a great learning opportunity for IPOB\IGBOS. I am talking about the IRISH REPUBLICAN ARMY (IRA) of Northern Ireland.

For non students of history, for decades, the IRA, had a running battle with the British government, for almost identical reasons and more as IPOB started out with. It was a non winnable war for them, against a better armed and funded British government.

In the mid 90’s, the IRA changed tactics and joined the electoral process. They nominated their own candidates, who armed with the goodwill of the IRA and the masses behind them, started winning seats after seat in the governing process.

A national election was held this week and from all indications, they have won and taken control of governance in Northern Ireland. Even the British gov has now admitted defeat, and will now have to follow the rules made by their once arch enemies.

As it currently stands, IPOB and their leadership can toe same line. The longer they wait, the more their chances slip away as more gruesome crimes are being perpetrated by TERRORISTS both from within them or those claiming to represent them. Denial is always “good” for the denier, but Reality is a different thing. Reality is, they are losing goodwill as more and more Igbos are killed, regardless of who is doing the killings and tagging IPOB.

Second Reality is, the MISCREANTS and TERRORISTS who are killing Igbos, lack the intellect to lead and run an effective nation, IF or when their armed struggle succeeds (which is very much unlikely by the way). Take a closer look at what just happened in Northern Ireland. Don’t like Northern Ireland? Take a look at LEBANON. Same model, same results. If it worked in these two nations, it will also work for you guys. The Templates are already there; simply copy and paste.

I've always maintained that you don't change a system from outside... You do so from inside! You're yet to have a strong political claim on your own region but you think you can pull a miracle by succeeding in secession from a lawless country like Nigeria?

I know the stupid, useless, never-do-wells amongst you will come to rain insults upon me but you see this truth, I will always say it, much to the chagrin of the dissenters. I come in peace! God bless us all

If IPOB joins elective politics in Nigeria, where we the get electoral justice? Is it Binta Nyako's court room that can't even implement a simple order for DSS to allow MNK a change of clothes? Who will control the INEC that will give them certificates of return, a fulani from Niger, Chad or Nigeria?
The same Nigeria where human beings like you with blood flowing in their veins hail buratai and buhari for killing people because they carry biafra flags and hold rallies?

You expect a cockroach to get justice in the courts of the chickens?

Trying to send Biafrans on a wild goose chase.

When some of you talk, I wonder if you assume that everyone is idiotic except you.
cheesy
Abeg make I go sleep.
Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by Oplomo: 9:55pm On May 09, 2022
Anthonyoz:
Nonsense , your last statement says it all lawless country like Nigeria ,

The reality on ground is that ipob has always got the support the poeple from unset and that never change , maybe it they lose support of sour pdp losers ,but that does not change the fat that ipob is on the right track.

What he is saying in a nutshell is 'Biafrans please turn IPOB to a political party so that it can be regulated by your anti-Biafran sworn enemies like other political parties through INEC and the Judiciary which they control'.. grin

Foolishbuhari no be so? am I not in concurrence with your very "GREAT and SUPERB" advise? grin

Lol. Nigerians. Funny people grin
Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by Foolishbuhari: 10:32pm On May 09, 2022
Oplomo:

If IPOB joins elective politics in Nigeria, where we the get electoral justice? Is it Binta Nyako's court room that can't even implement a simple order for DSS to allow MNK a change of clothes? Who will control the INEC that will give them certificates of return, a fulani from Niger, Chad or Nigeria?
The same Nigeria where human beings like you with blood flowing in their veins hail buratai and buhari for killing people because they carry biafra flags and hold rallies?

You expect a cockroach to get justice in the courts of the chickens?

Trying to send Biafrans on a wild goose chase.

When some of you talk, I wonder if you assume that everyone is idiotic except you.
cheesy
Abeg make I go sleep.

The one you're on now is what? A wild cow chase? Is it working? LMAO. You can see now that the idiot here is you right?
Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by Oplomo: 10:59pm On May 09, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

The one you're on now is what? A wild cow chase? Is it working? LMAO. You can see now that the idiot here is you right?

You did not address other issues I raised. Are you asking Biafrans who you loved to see dead by buratai's bullets to go seek control and regulation by INEC, the Judiciary and executive that does not obey court orders? So that they die of naturally? grin

Why are you trying to deceive yourself my guy? grin

Na who say make you bring that your 'great' advice come here abeg. grin
Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by Foolishbuhari: 11:16pm On May 09, 2022
Oplomo:

You did not address other issues I raised. Are you asking Biafrans who you loved to see dead by buratai's bullets to go seek control and regulation by INEC, the Judiciary and executive that does not obey court orders? So that they die of naturally? grin

Why are you trying to deceive yourself my guy? grin

Na who say make you bring that your 'great' advice come here abeg. grin

And you didn’t answer the one I asked. Killing and be killed is your current strategy. Is it working?

Well, you IPOB pride yourselves on not being logical. I wish y'all the best. But I dare say, una go old for this struggle and you people would soon become another MASSOB. Old, renigade soon forgotten and full of regret. Nothing we've not seen before.
Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by Smoke55: 5:58am On May 10, 2022
naijapips04:

they did it and nothing happened, what makes you think they can't do it again??
Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by Difrent: 6:25am On May 10, 2022
mrvitalis:

First things first the justice system in UK works and are completely independent

Answer me

What we happen say IPOB form a political party and the government sponsors a faction then use the corrupt judicial system to legitimacy the faction loyal to government ?

That simply means IPOB has not gotten the buy in of majority igbos
What we see with IPOB is just agitations of a LOUD MINORITY

Majority of igbos dont want to achieve biafra with violence like IPOB is doing
Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by 1875ifeday: 9:10am On May 10, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

[/s]
Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by 1875ifed: 9:12am On May 10, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

[/s]
Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by Nigerialabalaba: 9:16am On May 10, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Dem be two totally different scenarios o. If u dey doubt, check d map of UK and Nigeria so u go sabi say e no go wek for Nigeria. Ireland dey for fringe and get access to sea and rest of Europe but d oda one be like lesotho to SA wey still dey depend on SA for everything.

Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by future001: 9:31am On May 10, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Good Bless you a million times. Your analysis is apt and only the blind will disagree. IPOB is loosing it and will loose it completely if they continue the path of savagery and barbarism whether committed by them or not. Igbos are not savages. It’s not in our culture. That’s why we have unions and organisations where people voice there opinions and we disagree to agree. But we never spill blood. We recognize the sanctity of life. We even call it “MMADU…beauty of life”. So to degenerate to what we are seeing today in our society with the acts of ESN and Unknown Gunmen and the violent rhetorics of IPOB is unIgbo and will never be accepted by our people.

If IPOB has the interest of Igbos at heart, they must disband ESN and take power away from criminals and savages so that we can at least know who is responsible for these heinous crimes committed daily in our land. It’s not too much sacrifice to ask for given that the same people have made so much economic sacrifices with the frequent sit at home enforced by IPOB and some have also paid with their lives. So, it’s time for IPOB to also come to the table and show people that they are compassionate to their challenges.

Then IPOB must encourage their members to take elective offices so we can see what they can do for the region given the opportunity. Actions speak louder than a million words. It’s simple. Sitting at the comfort or luxury and safe haven of western societies and issue threats while the people are suffering the impact is cowardice. They need to come and push/canvass and convince the people that they can govern them if and when the time comes.

We must continue to speak so that our forefathers will bear us witness that we did not keep quiet or hide while the she goat gives birth on its own tied to a stake (okenye adighi ano n’ulo nne ewu amuo n’ogburi).

God bless the Igbo people! God Bless our ancestors! God bless our children unborn!
Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by Foolishbuhari: 10:24am On May 10, 2022
future001:

Good Bless you a million times. Your analysis is apt and only the blind will disagree. IPOB is loosing it and will loose it completely if they continue the path of savagery and barbarism whether committed by them or not. Igbos are not savages. It’s not in our culture. That’s why we have unions and organisations where people voice there opinions and we disagree to agree. But we never spill blood. We recognize the sanctity of life. We even call it “MMADU…beauty of life”. So to degenerate to what we are seeing today in our society with the acts of ESN and Unknown Gunmen and the violent rhetorics of IPOB is unIgbo and will never be accepted by our people.

If IPOB has the interest of Igbos at heart, they must disband ESN and take power away from criminals and savages so that we can at least know who is responsible for these heinous crimes committed daily in our land. It’s not too much sacrifice to ask for given that the same people have made so much economic sacrifices with the frequent sit at home enforced by IPOB and some have also paid with their lives. So, it’s time for IPOB to also come to the table and show people that they are compassionate to their challenges.

Then IPOB must encourage their members to take elective offices so we can see what they can do for the region given the opportunity. Actions speak louder than a million words. It’s simple. Sitting at the comfort or luxury and safe haven of western societies and issue threats while the people are suffering the impact is cowardice. They need to come and push/canvass and convince the people that they can govern them if and when the time comes.

We must continue to speak so that our forefathers will bear us witness that we did not keep quiet or hide while the she goat gives birth on its own tied to a stake (okenye adighi ano n’ulo nne ewu amuo n’ogburi).

God bless the Igbo people! God Bless our ancestors! God bless our children unborn!

I really hope they see reason. I live amongst Igbo people and I know this isn't their lifestyle. God bless you my friend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kayode Ogundamisi Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo Blaming Yoruba Actors Declaration / Bola Tinubu Was Born In 1935 - 87 Years - Wikipedia Shares New Age / Photos Of Labour Party Launch In Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.