Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin (25683 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office / Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna / Breaking: Tinubu Steps Down As A National Leader Of APC, Give Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by ipobarethieves: 11:38pm On May 07, 2022
cool Tinu the father of all ipob grin kiss
Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by Jodano: 11:40pm On May 07, 2022
Tinubu cannot do nothing his garagara is too much,na so e take land oshimole for trouble in Edo state during election he dey tell them who to vote and who not to vote for, Edo people come tell am say Edo no bi Lagos.The hausa people are very trickish they will shock him when he least expect. The presidency that he said is his life time ambition, that simply means if he eventually get there his goal has been achieved, May God save us.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:45pm On May 07, 2022
Baba Agbalagba, let your son Osinbajo do it 2023

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by eeetuk(m): 11:48pm On May 07, 2022
"All Progressives Congress (APC) National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has stepped in to resolve the local political squabbles between Abdulmunin Jibrin and key stakeholders in his constituency in Kano State."

Mr. Bola Tinubu will be making a big mistake if he intervenes in local political issues for many reasons. First, Kano state people know Abdulmnin Jibril well and if they feel that he is not the right person to represent them, game over. Second, Mr. Tinubu risks splitting his supports in Kano by trying to change decisions. And third, by trying to intervene in local issues, Mr. Tinubu has exposed what kind of president he would be should he gets elected. Bottom line is Mr. Should stop this senseless behavior, ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:58pm On May 07, 2022
UncommonLogic:

Your candidate will NOT even come in second in the primary. He will be 3rd or 4th.

I'm open to any other person so far is not a career politician

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by gozmok1(m): 11:59pm On May 07, 2022
When I said TINUBU will spend 135m on presidential form
I was attacked.

He's going to buy the SDP form next which is 35m.

Tinubu urchins want to ride on Buhari's popularity to get power through the back door, and to use Sescession as a campaign tool against Eastern PDP candidate, unfortunately Fulanis are smarter and ahead of them..

Such arrangements afonja were hoping on will never see the light of the day

Sophisticated clowns

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by okorogodwin4(m): 12:02am On May 08, 2022
yamunla:
And Mkpulu-mmili bandits from the land of falling sun are already rejoicing....

Eebowes sef
how does jubril and Tinubu concern us only a lunatic will support a lifetime criminal drug Baron and his Oil soup criminals asslickers are celebrating

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by Canvass: 12:14am On May 08, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
Lol

So you are telling me ashiwaju is not aware of jubrin political problem if is true in the first place. So Ashiwaju just got interested only when the issue has now turn to a public discuss

All these guys doing media permutation for Tinubu. Cos of money from Asiwaju you want to ruin this country future. We don't need any career politicians again. Nothing new will come out from them except lies. Tinubu disgrace himself in Edo recently

I don't dislike Tinubu as a person. But saying of making him another docile and weak president for the next 8 years after Buhari negative impact on the nation

Guys please for the sake of this country. Let vote in someone who has both the physical and mental capacity to revitalise this nation

Well, as for me I support Osinbajo

Peter Obi or Yemi Osinbajo for me. I can not fault Tinubu and Atiku for trying for so long and wanting it so bad but our federation needs a breather and this old guys do not have what we need.
However, from what I foresee, its Tinibu against Atiku in the final race. Kill me if you like but it's just my frank opinion.
Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by wiseoneking: 12:18am On May 08, 2022
yamunla:
And Mkpulu-mmili bandits from the land of falling sun are already rejoicing....

Eebowes sef
YOUR ARE TRULY SUFFERING FROM MKPULUMMILI DISEASE. A kind of disease found among drug addicts and BAT followers

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by Sanchez01: 12:19am On May 08, 2022
One thing is certain; Ganduje is an unforgiving person. It is actually laughable that Tinubu who refused the several pleas of Ambode, that of his wife and important people who begged on his behalf, including certain Northern politicians is seeking to mediate a beef between Ganduje and Jibrin.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by UselessBuhari: 12:20am On May 08, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
Lol

So you are telling me ashiwaju is not aware of jubrin political problem if is true in the first place. So Ashiwaju just got interested only when the issue has now turn to a public discuss

All these guys doing media permutation for Tinubu. Cos of money from Asiwaju you want to ruin this country future. We don't need any career politicians again. Nothing new will come out from them except lies. Tinubu disgrace himself in Edo recently

I don't dislike Tinubu as a person. But saying of making him another docile and weak president for the next 8 years after Buhari negative impact on the nation

Guys please for the sake of this country. Let vote in someone who has both the physical and mental capacity to revitalise this nation

You said everything right EXCEPT your last line
Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by hotseat: 12:21am On May 08, 2022
The leadership qualities of great leaders lie in their ability to proffer solutions as problems arise.

Disputes and disagreements are common features in human relationships, just like teeth and tongue.

Dispute resolution mechanisms to disagreements is often achieved through rational, subtle and persuasive methods.

The Jagaban of Nigeria knows how to douse tensions or "family affairs" as political parties call it.

Given Asiwaju's Socrates mindset, an amicable resolution would be arrived at sooner than later!

Up Asiwaju the great of Nigeria!
Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by okuta007: 12:25am On May 08, 2022
post=112621005:
JAGABAN EVERYWHERE.

Nightmare of Children of hate, frustrations and perdition.
They totally forgot to campaign for their Atiku, but are here 24/7 castigating those campaigning for their JAGABAN and also those of us loving and supporting our Darling STARBOY
Two time losers in frustration and pains
. cool

JAGABAN OF AFRICA.
Two Top Strikers in APC.
Whoever gets the ticked between these two will destroy the party of looters and criminals on election day.
Win Win situation for our country.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

Children of hate and perdition, campaign for your Atiku in peace and leave us with our STARBOY AND ZULUM, and leave others with the one and only JAGABAN they want.

A better Nigeria is what we want.

We Rise.

Oshomole is Jagaban's child in politics? u smoke s hi t... Oshomole was already NLC president, Jagaban was not yet the Governor of Lagos State... and Osho never contested under Jagaban's party before he won as Governor of Edo State - so who Osho take be Tinubu pikin? angry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by Dreamhighnow(m): 12:38am On May 08, 2022
Canvass:

Peter Obi or Yemi Osinbajo for me. I can not fault Tinubu and Atiku for trying for so long and wanting it so bad but our federation needs a breather and this old guys do not have what we need.
However, from what I foresee, its Tinibu against Atiku in the final race. Kill me if you like but it's just my frank opinion.

If it is the two oldies. Atiku will beat Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by ikpumbe(m): 12:49am On May 08, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
Lol

Tinubu supporters are the most wicked humans on Earth..how can they even think of it.. God forbid

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by ikpumbe(m): 12:53am On May 08, 2022
post=112621005:
JAGABAN EVERYWHERE.

Nightmare of Children of hate, frustrations and perdition.
They totally forgot to campaign for their Atiku, but are here 24/7 castigating those campaigning for their JAGABAN and also those of us loving and supporting our Darling STARBOY
Two time losers in frustration and pains
. cool

JAGABAN OF AFRICA.
Two Top Strikers in APC.
Whoever gets the ticked between these two will destroy the party of looters and criminals on election day.
Win Win situation for our country.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

Children of hate and perdition, campaign for your Atiku in peace and leave us with our STARBOY AND ZULUM, and leave others with the one and only JAGABAN they want.

A better Nigeria is what we want.

We Rise.

So because tinubu raised career politicians,then he is fit to be president.

Let him be compensated with oil blocks. Not people's future and destiny.

We won't allow that happen this time
Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by Canvass: 1:00am On May 08, 2022
Dreamhighnow:

If it is the two oldies. Atiku will beat Tinubu

Really, u don't care for them oldies. However, I'm the totality of Nigerians. I'll have say, the majority would have their say and we'll bear the consequences together. So unfortunate.
Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by Godly247(m): 1:18am On May 08, 2022
we dey wait! Anyways, check out this funny video CRAZIEST GOAL CELEBRATIONS 2022
Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by VPN11(m): 1:45am On May 08, 2022
Anybody buying a presidential form for N100 million will spend the first 3 and half years in office recovering their investment + interest. If you want to vote for them, just don’t get angry after 2 years. Don’t disturb us with lengthy tweets. Start practicing patience now.

Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by sapphiremustdie: 3:13am On May 08, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
Lol

After all your ranting you settled for incompetent Osinbajo? The same man that wrecked Nigeria with his useless boss Buhari. What are Osinbajo's achievements? The head of economy management team, the economy is zero!...Osinbajo ko Osinbade ni....
Mind you before you attack me, I am a confirmed Yoruba man and I am not a PDP apologist..... oya..........
Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by sapphiremustdie: 3:17am On May 08, 2022
CursedTinubu:
thunder scatter Tinubu
useless Chicago cocaine pushing criminal
Is that all?
Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by sapphiremustdie: 3:20am On May 08, 2022
eeetuk:
"All Progressives Congress (APC) National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has stepped in to resolve the local political squabbles between Abdulmunin Jibrin and key stakeholders in his constituency in Kano State."

Mr. Bola Tinubu will be making a big mistake if he intervenes in local political issues for many reasons. First, Kano state people know Abdulmnin Jibril well and if they feel that he is not the right person to represent them, game over. Second, Mr. Tinubu risks splitting his supports in Kano by trying to change decisions. And third, by trying to intervene in local issues, Mr. Tinubu has exposed what kind of president he would be should he gets elected. Bottom line is Mr. Should stop this senseless behavior, ASAP.
See small pikin comment. undecided
Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by Hassanmaye(m): 3:39am On May 08, 2022
Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by Hassanmaye(m): 3:41am On May 08, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN / BREAKING: Court Grants PDP Leave For Motion To Vacate Speaker Tambuwal’s Seat . / Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.