Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin (25688 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office / Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna / Breaking: Tinubu Steps Down As A National Leader Of APC, Give Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by nairavsdollars(f): 3:43am On May 08, 2022
Jibrin the thief. hated in national assembly, hated in his constituency
Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by Rainerpaints122(m): 3:50am On May 08, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by Dreamhighnow(m): 4:18am On May 08, 2022
sapphiremustdie:

After all your ranting you settled for incompetent Osinbajo? The same man that wrecked Nigeria with his useless boss Buhari. What are Osinbajo's achievements? The head of economy management team, the economy is zero!...Osinbajo ko Osinbade ni....
Mind you before you attack me, I am a confirmed Yoruba man and I am not a PDP apologist..... oya..........

I don't need to attack you bro. I pray for a better Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by toprealman: 5:20am On May 08, 2022
Who else read the headline as:
Tinubu steps down!!!! grin
Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:30am On May 08, 2022
It is either the youths are celebrating the big buttocks and boobs of bbnaija or they are worshipping their oppressors the politicians with songs of praises and adorations.

Neva seen such a lost hopeless con3
Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by Corporate2020: 5:33am On May 08, 2022
Okay nah
Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by Lightorder: 5:54am On May 08, 2022
sojayy:
Wetin concern us after all, all na for self interest.......God do to each of our politicians what they are doing to Nigeria in billion folds with all their generation unborn. Amen
Amen
Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by 9jahotblog: 6:12am On May 08, 2022
The same thing he did to former Gov. Ambode of Lagos and refused all appeals from NGF and all other meaning Nigerians to allow Ambode go for second term.
Now because his interest is at stake as Jubril is is presidential campaign DG, he is now weighing in?
Those that come to equity must come with clean hands.
Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by uthman2019: 6:16am On May 08, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
Lol

So you are telling me ashiwaju is not aware of jubrin political problem if is true in the first place. So Ashiwaju just got interested only when the issue has now turn to a public discuss

All these guys doing media permutation for Tinubu. Cos of money from Asiwaju you want to ruin this country future. We don't need any career politicians again. Nothing new will come out from them except lies. Tinubu disgrace himself in Edo recently

I don't dislike Tinubu as a person. But saying of making him another docile and weak president for the next 8 years after Buhari negative impact on the nation

Guys please for the sake of this country. Let vote in someone who has both the physical and mental capacity to revitalise this nation

Well, as for me I support Osinbajo

Is osinbajo not part of the current stupid adminstration?
Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by Cajal(m): 6:19am On May 08, 2022
He will still not get the ticket
The PDP guy Ganduje supported during the rerun had since joined APC
Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by Shadysen: 6:22am On May 08, 2022
All this mods suppose to be flogged, why choking us with politics this Sunday morning .
Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by lexy2014: 6:32am On May 08, 2022
post=112621005:
JAGABAN EVERYWHERE.

Nightmare of Children of hate, frustrations and perdition.
They totally forgot to campaign for their Atiku, but are here 24/7 castigating those campaigning for their JAGABAN and also those of us loving and supporting our Darling STARBOY
Two time losers in frustration and pains
. cool

JAGABAN OF AFRICA.
Two Top Strikers in APC.
Whoever gets the ticked between these two will destroy the party of looters and criminals on election day.
Win Win situation for our country.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

Children of hate and perdition, campaign for your Atiku in peace and leave us with our STARBOY AND ZULUM, and leave others with the one and only JAGABAN they want.

A better Nigeria is what we want.

We Rise.

7 years after, you are still saying "A better Nigeria is what we want". by now you are supposed to be saying that nigeria is better. it shows that buhari/osinbajo have failed.

7 years after, you are still saying "Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime". that means through out the the tenure of buhari/osinbajo and the leadership of tinubu at the party level, APC has only been able to deliver mediocrity.

Look at who you guys are promoting the way his hands are shaking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKq31E7QV2U
Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by ityP(m): 6:34am On May 08, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Tinubu think say na here for South West he dey wey he fit dey settle scores upandan, dem no dey allow strangers to meddle into family matters for North o.

Anything that happens in the North stays in the North! Tinubu go soon collect wotowoto. grin

Ganduje just dey look am laugh. Even Jibrin knows it is over grin
Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by ityP(m): 6:40am On May 08, 2022
Sanchez01:
One thing is certain; Ganduje is an unforgiving person. It is actually laughable that Tinubu who refused the several pleas of Ambode, that of his wife and important people who begged on his behalf, including certain Northern politicians is seeking to mediate a beef between Ganduje and Jibrin.

A very mumu politician. He did same in Edo and got the slogan, "Edo no be Lagos" grin
Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by Heavensent01(m): 7:01am On May 08, 2022
CursedTinubu:
thunder scatter my watery brain useless Chicago cocaine pushing criminal

your papa wish to be his cleaner, frustrated P1g
Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by Superwave16320: 7:40am On May 08, 2022
You lamentation of sorrow won't stop his ambition.

Dreamhighnow:
Lol

So you are telling me ashiwaju is not aware of jubrin political problem if is true in the first place. So Ashiwaju just got interested only when the issue has now turn to a public discuss

All these guys doing media permutation for Tinubu. Cos of money from Asiwaju you want to ruin this country future. We don't need any career politicians again. Nothing new will come out from them except lies. Tinubu disgrace himself in Edo recently

I don't dislike Tinubu as a person. But saying of making him another docile and weak president for the next 8 years after Buhari negative impact on the nation

Guys please for the sake of this country. Let vote in someone who has both the physical and mental capacity to revitalise this nation

Well, as for me I support Osinbajo
Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by onuman: 8:03am On May 08, 2022
post=112621005:
JAGABAN EVERYWHERE.

Nightmare of Children of hate, frustrations and perdition.
They totally forgot to campaign for their Atiku, but are here 24/7 castigating those campaigning for their JAGABAN and also those of us loving and supporting our Darling STARBOY
Two time losers in frustration and pains
. cool

JAGABAN OF AFRICA.
Two Top Strikers in APC.
Whoever gets the ticked between these two will destroy the party of looters and criminals on election day.
Win Win situation for our country.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

Children of hate and perdition, campaign for your Atiku in peace and leave us with our STARBOY AND ZULUM, and leave others with the one and only JAGABAN they want.

A better Nigeria is what we want.

We Rise.

Is this not Nigeria's most EVIL MINDED PERSON?
Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by MartinsD12(m): 8:11am On May 08, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://westernpost.ng/tinubu-steps-in-set-to-resolve-kano-apc-squabbles-for-jibrin/
grin mumu tinubu support group I thought you people say jibrin is not tinubu campaign DG, why then is tinubu stepping in to resolve his issues with Kano apc , our mumu don too much , my people open una eye
Re: Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:12am On May 08, 2022
onuman:

Is this not Nigeria's most EVIL MINDED PERSON?
U mean d head of ur people or wat exactly?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Odu’a Group To Begin Oil Exploration / Sulhu: Nigeria’s Secret Programme To Lure Top Boko Haram Defectors / Senate President Lawan Warns Multichoice On Tariff Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.