Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,430 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis (20865 Views)

Supporters Wave At Abba K Yusuf, PDP Kano Candidate On His Way To Bebeji / Kiru/bebeji Federal Constituency Offers Special Prayers For Buhari And Ganduje / Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by ledaman: 9:31am On May 08, 2022
gozmok1:

When I said TINUBU will spend 135m on presidential form
I was attacked.

He's going to buy the SDP form next which is 35m.

Tinubu urchins want to ride on Buhari's popularity to get power through the back door, and to use Sescession as a campaign tool against Eastern PDP candidate, unfortunately Fulanis are smarter and ahead of them..

Such arrangements afonja were hoping on will never see the light of the day

Sophisticated clowns 
senseless post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by ledaman: 9:33am On May 08, 2022
5% fellows will not be happy with this latest development. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by JohnsonEmma(m): 9:54am On May 08, 2022
Peter Obi for President 2023
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by FuckOsuPigs: 10:16am On May 08, 2022
gozmok1:

I was attacked.

Tinubu urchins want to ride on Buhari's popularity to get power through the back door, and to use Sescession as a campaign tool against Eastern PDP candidate, unfortunately Fulanis are smarter and ahead of them..

Sophisticated clowns 

Eastern PDP candidate? You mean Obi pandora? grin. It's not yet the turn of the Nyanmuri. Wait till 2039 after you have learnt how to respect those above you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by Indispensable85(m): 12:17pm On May 08, 2022
Advocate500:
Amaechi new his position prior to the appointment, reason he never seek for any elective position.

First is to admit that the comparison was foolish and disingenuous. A support group is not same as campaign council. You think the DG of a presidential campaign council can contest for an elective position in his state? Where will he find the time? Buhari had many support groups but non of the heads was appointed DG campaign council. You think abdulmumin jibrin will be appointed DG presidential campaign council for Tinubu after the primary? Lol..... make una dey think na. The guy knows all this, that's why he's pursuing his own ambition because all support groups will have to collapse into one, going into the main election.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by UncommonLogic: 12:48pm On May 08, 2022
[[s]quote author=gozmok1 post=112621602]
I was attacked.

Sophisticated clowns [/quote][/s]
See sad effects of meth and cannibalism.
Pls say no to meth and cannibalism.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis by Executive729: 4:23pm On May 08, 2022
KingKO22:

You are either too small or chose to be a dimwit as regarding who Jagaban of Africa is

Thats the reason why your pathetic Ohaneze nd Ndi falling sun leaders has been writing letters upon letter to Jagaban to allow your lazy politicians to emerge as party candidate.

Your elders will never underestimate and ridicule the one and only slayer of Ndi cannibalism

Am an old man I can't remember anything of worth Tifnubu have done in pan Africa to further Africanim course apart from looting and still looting Lagos state funds he is a common thief,their is no difference between Tifnubu and all the Yahoo Yahoo boys you see around Nigeria today. Stop deceiving people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures / Chibok Girls: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Her Return From Sambisa Forest Tour / Protesters Stop Senators Adeyeye & Baba-Kaita From Entering National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.