Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics (29196 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis / Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife / Supporters Wave At Abba K Yusuf, PDP Kano Candidate On His Way To Bebeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by sarrki(m): 5:44am On Oct 06, 2018

Cc mynd44

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by JasonScoolari: 5:48am On Oct 06, 2018
...And that's what will happen to the bag of bones called buhari come 2019.

Lemme save this in my meme collections, because it's gonna be more useful when the lanky bastard will be booted out by the PDP. For now, it is just as useless like the Lifeless one. grin

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by Karlovich: 5:49am On Oct 06, 2018
Shameless people, apc is full of lifeless souls #back to daura 2019

13 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by midolian(m): 5:56am On Oct 06, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Lemme save this in my meme collections when the lanky bastard will be booted out by the PDP. grin

Please prove to me how 5% is greater OR can be greater than 95%?

53 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by JasonScoolari: 6:00am On Oct 06, 2018
midolian:

Good Heavens!

A renowned zombies wants me to prove to him how the moving carcass will suffer defeat come 2019? How daring!! Can you beat that. grin

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by hyfr(m): 6:05am On Oct 06, 2018
midolian:

Jesus is knocking on your door.

No course for alarm, he just wants to give u sense

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by Caseless: 6:13am On Oct 06, 2018
grin grin

Politics is not easy and not for the "lily-hearted".

the matter sef tire me.

7 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by JasonScoolari: 6:16am On Oct 06, 2018
midolian:
Showing your teeth like a roasted goat doesn't answer my questions. Show me how 5% is greater OR can be greater than 95%..
Lol, I will pardon your ignorance due to the very fact that you're being infected with the buhari syndrome (lack of memory) hence the inability for you to think properly, but what I won't tolerate is your high level of stupidity at this age and time, even if your comprehensive ability is lower than the depth of the ocean, atleast,what I expected of you as a veteran zombie is to ask questions if that "95% 5%" statement made by your lord and saviour was actually the right thing to say in a country he claimed to be president, but you prove me wrong yet again by asking me dumb question.

Zombie nah really Zombie.

Make I shine my teeth wella grin grin grin grin

God bless the PDP.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by capatainrambo: 6:21am On Oct 06, 2018
midolian:
Showing your teeth like a roasted goat doesn't answer my questions. Show me how 5% is greater OR can be greater than 95%..
o don't know why zombies 're still chewing 5% like sugarcane

grin

9 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by Kooldon(f): 6:25am On Oct 06, 2018
...and he is being hand-fan This is hilarious
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by capatainrambo: 6:27am On Oct 06, 2018
5% crowd.

only death loving zombies 're still waving brooms.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by midolian(m): 6:29am On Oct 06, 2018
capatainrambo:
o don't know why zombies 're still chewing 5% like sugarcane

grin
Red caps will not translate to votes for the PDP. One thing many of you have failed to realise is that

1. Not every lover of red cap is a Supporter of Kwankwaso. The red cap thing is just a fashion. Ganduje is always on red too

2. If Kwankwaso fails to win the primaries, majority of his Supporters will never vote for a Saraki, or an Atiku, or a Tambuwal or a David Mark, or a Makarfi or a jang etc over Buhari..

3. The red cap thing only gives Kwankwaso followership undeserved volume. Buhari has more Supporters in Kano than him..

And mark my words, Ganduje will win for a second time

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by capatainrambo: 6:31am On Oct 06, 2018
midolian:
Red caps will not translate to votes for the PDP. One thing many of you have failed to realise is that

1. Not every lover of red cap is a Supporter of Kwankwaso. The red cap thing is just a fashion. Ganduje is always on red too

2. If Kwankwaso fails to win the primaries, majority of his Supporters will never vote for a Saraki, or an Atiku, or a Tambuwal or a David Mark, or a Makarfi or a jang etc over Buhari..
lol. so ganduje red caped people went to Abuja for kwankwanso inauguration abi ?

anyways I just showed you a section of 5% that's wants to see buhari go back to daura

it's a north north affair. let apc. keep South west they 're not needed. and that knowledge is very painful to zombies. grin

pls look. grin

7 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by Quality20(m): 6:35am On Oct 06, 2018
politics at its hottest is more or less like a religion in it's self. It progresses through d nights/day and may even cut across times and days set aside for religious purposes and u can hardly leave for worship or sleep well
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by Almaiga: 6:37am On Oct 06, 2018
Hahahahaha, the hustle is real for Abdulmumuni Jubril. He has tasted the Juice and every good thing that comes with being a Nation Assembly Member, he doesn't want to be left out.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by excomarow(m): 8:05am On Oct 06, 2018
See all those Wailers up their... grin

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by boxypane(m): 8:06am On Oct 06, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Lemme save this in my meme collections, because it's gonna be more useful when the lanky bastard will be booted out by the PDP. For now, it is just as useless like the Lifeless one. grin
For betterment of this nation, how is PDP better than the APC? Or u are just typing through the back of your head?

6 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by Kennitrust(m): 8:10am On Oct 06, 2018
Those who wants power without strength
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by ipobarethieves: 8:12am On Oct 06, 2018
sad open the cbn vault for peep like dis and watch if his eyes nor go glow
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by fk001(m): 8:12am On Oct 06, 2018
capatainrambo:
5% crowd.

only death loving zombies 're still waving brooms.

This are not 5%, these are Nigerians.

5 Percenter's have flat head like table.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by yrex01(m): 8:13am On Oct 06, 2018
capatainrambo:
lol. so ganduje red caped people went to Abuja for kwankwanso inauguration abi ?

anyways I just showed you a section of 5% that's wants to see buhari go back to daura

it's a north north affair. let apc. keep South west they 're not needed. and that knowledge is very painful to zombies. grin

pls look. grin
goan sleep jare !! Can see u have nothing to say !! D guy just giving u front n back !! Ela !!

5 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by KingAzari: 8:14am On Oct 06, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Lol, I will pardon your ignorance due to the very fact that you're being infected with the buhari syndrome (lack of memory) hence the inability for you to think properly, but what I won't tolerate is your high level of stupidity at this age and time, even if your comprehensive ability is lower than the depth of the ocean, atleast,what I expected of you as a veteran zombie is to ask questions if that "95% 5%" statement made by your lord and saviour was actually the right thing to say in a country he claimed to be president, but you prove me wrong yet again by asking me dumb question.

God bless the PDP.

Answer him. No long stories.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by Splasshhh(f): 8:17am On Oct 06, 2018
Checkout how to book your flight ticket here
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by idu1(m): 8:19am On Oct 06, 2018
JasonScoolari:

God bless the PDP.

Answer the question and stop typing long notes undecided you are 5% your numbers are inconsequential in nigeria political sphere. Therefore, deciding who will be the president is out of your voting power. Stay quiet niggar you are the zombie here. Buhari will pull more than 2 million votes from kano. stop giving yourselves false hope undecided

7 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by CheapDataGuy: 8:21am On Oct 06, 2018
Lol dem never reach main election this one is looking exhausted already grin

JasonScoolari:

God bless the PDP.

This guy sha. Simple question Medolian ask u wey u go dey type this epistle.
Abeq ogar, answer hin question, how does 5% equate to 95% abeq no beat around the bush o. We are waiting

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by KosyJerry(m): 8:21am On Oct 06, 2018
His hustling read bad for that position of power
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by franchasng: 8:21am On Oct 06, 2018
boxypane:

For betterment of this nation, how is PDP better than the APC? Or u are just typing through the back of your head?
its not just about party, its about the candidate.

If APC fielded Osinbadele, I will support him.

But APC fielding Booharia is a calamity that wants to befall Nigeria a second time, it hurts angry
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by Righteousness89(m): 8:22am On Oct 06, 2018
It's not by Power!!
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by sacx: 8:25am On Oct 06, 2018
Na dem dey rush us grin
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by JasonScoolari: 8:25am On Oct 06, 2018
KingAzari:

Answer him. No long stories.

idu1:

Answer the question and stop typing long notes undecided you are 5% your numbers are inconsequential in nigeria political sphere. Therefore, deciding who will be the president is out of your voting power. Stay quiet niggar you are the zombie here. Buhari will pull more than 2 million votes from kano. stop giving yourselves false hope undecided
2 patients suffering from the epidemic Buhari syndrome.

Do accept my sympathy. grin

God bless the PDP.

5 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics by idu1(m): 8:28am On Oct 06, 2018
JasonScoolari:

2 patients suffering from the epidemic Buhari syndrome.

Do accept my sympathy. grin

God bless the PDP.

Answer the question mumu.

See youth that want to be leader too. Simple question he no fit answer.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West / President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks / Obasanjo: Carrington Leaked Information Of My Arrest During Abacha Regime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.