Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,176 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? (15398 Views)

Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers / Should Church Workers Be Paid?- What Is Your Opinion / Father Ebube Muonso Buys Cars For 8 Church Workers As Christmas Gifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by Nobody: 10:34am On May 08, 2022
Covid stay at home made people understand that they could still have good life without church, and without a pastor or religious leader, I will be honest with u , Christianity is a religion that has been compromised full time,the aim has been defeated,a Muslim doesnt go to mosque because he wants riches or to bind their enemies, they see prayer as an obligation and channel to communicate with their God whilst ,while they pray anywhere they find themselves ,A pastor even told me this ,that covid 19 reduced his church members so money no de come again ...my dear ,christainity is a religion built on phantom of lies and no strong foundation so any little thing,it shakes and collapses ..am a born christain by birth for those that will come after me also let me ask a question,in a congregation of 1000 persons,a pastor will at the end of a service say he is making a declaration,this month, something good will happen to one of u,okay tell me ,how is it not possible ,church or no church that in the mist of 1000 person, something good won't happen to one person,when that thing happens,the person will come out and start giving stupid testimony,how pastor declared and it happened,why re they making sure members in a church marry fellow members,so they can build and expand,when a member marries a member,they birth their children in that church,kids grow to follow same step,if one person decides to leave the church,the spouse brings him or her back ...all this things,they have been playing on people's psychology and mumu people have been falling

9 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by KipeDadiya: 10:45am On May 08, 2022
Lasgidi90:
Well, it's because some people are starting to see some things more clearly. Don't ask me what, pls.

The funniest part was displaying church a/c number after online service for people who were locked down for months to start paying offerings and tithes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by deflover(m): 10:45am On May 08, 2022
Jesus said a time will come we won't go to the temple or mountain
but those that worship the father will worship him in spirit and in truth

Jesus was speaking on covid and post covid
so people are reacting to that
besides people are now seeing through the lies of most churches
Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by Acidbath: 10:45am On May 08, 2022
planetE:
Church wey don to competition ground.

If you no get money and you no too dey okay, you go collect woto woto for church.

Even pastor no go too reason your matter if you no carry $$$$.

100% fact oo.
People no wan lose their peace of mind. grin
Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by staga: 10:45am On May 08, 2022
If that is the case, then COVID has separated those who serve God for bread and water or those who serve Him in Spirit and in truth. Read Revelation 3 v 10.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by saajus: 10:59am On May 08, 2022
COVID exposed our Pastors. Most of them make those 4 walls sacred for their selfish reasons, but when Govt close them, people still connect to God from their various homes. We build massive auditoriums, but forget to build people.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by zicoraads: 11:04am On May 08, 2022
PrimadonnaO, come and answer...

You've stopped going to church. grin cheesy
Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by HarlequinLekex: 11:11am On May 08, 2022
ikorodureporta:
People don't care like they used to....they don't attend meetings...

Is that how it is in your church?
Leave other people,can't u be a church worker rather than criticizing others?

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by bmdmix14: 11:39am On May 08, 2022
ikorodureporta:

u know the answer to ur question
Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by Nobody: 11:39am On May 08, 2022
Not church workers only, bankers have lost it too.
Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by LUAN1: 11:39am On May 08, 2022
Me inclusive, I can count the number of time I attended church since covid-19 till now,. E no go reach 20
Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by Angelfrost(m): 11:46am On May 08, 2022
petra1:

Not exactly True. But it was a fact there was drop. Those who believe in COVID 19 still worship online .for some time after lockdown was over. While some who never observed mask and other things couldn’t just wait to get to church again.

Nah... The physical attendance and commitments have dropped all over!

It's beyond COVID!

A lot of these people always sought for an excuse to attend church services less! Covid-19 provided them the leeway they had been seeking for years!

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by Nyascobar1414: 11:47am On May 08, 2022
Acidbath:

100% fact oo. People no wan lose their peace of mind. grin

Lmaoo... Broke old hag....
So you're poor like fvvk...
Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by Acidbath: 11:50am On May 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Lmaoo...
My mum is a Broke old hag....

I am so poor like fvvk...

That's why your ho£ of a useless mother abandoned you in the streets of uyo.

Now you are a penniless f@ggot constituting a nuisance on nairaland. Clap for your achievement. grin
Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by Nyascobar1414: 11:51am On May 08, 2022
Acidbath:

That's why your ho£ of a useless mother abandoned you in the streets of ugo.

Now you a a penniless f@ggot constituting a nuisance on nairaland. Clap for your achievement. grin

Kiiikiiiikiiiii...
E pain am..
Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by Acidbath: 11:53am On May 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Kiiikiiiikiiiii...
E pain am..

Your parents abandoned you after fvcking on the streets of uyo. grin

Oya cry.
Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by Nyascobar1414: 11:54am On May 08, 2022
Acidbath:

Your parents abandoned you after fvcking on the streets of uyo. grin
Oya cry.

E pain am..
Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by Image123(m): 11:55am On May 08, 2022
ikorodureporta:

i am not aware fa.
Maybe joining online made people lazy and they prefer online. Or maybe job loss, salary deductions and inflation.
Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by Acidbath: 11:58am On May 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

E pain am..

Go and look for your mother. She is not on nairaland. grin

Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by Nyascobar1414: 12:08pm On May 08, 2022
Acidbath:

Go and look for your mother. She is not on nairaland. grin

Kiiikiiiikiiiii... E pain am.
Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by Acidbath: 12:11pm On May 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

I no Sabi use my witchcraft get money
E pain me.
grin ok
Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by Kingsley8181kc(m): 12:12pm On May 08, 2022
Simple because the church did not share them palliative
Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by Themandator: 12:13pm On May 08, 2022
ikorodureporta:

Nope.

Winners was opened during the pandemic.
Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by Nyascobar1414: 12:15pm On May 08, 2022
Acidbath:
;Dok

/
Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by Shigabs(m): 12:18pm On May 08, 2022
Well, to me I feel it's because the church have failed when they were needed most. Most churches just went mute, not even checking on their members or render any assistance. It was all man for himself thus the after thought to soft pedal this whole church madness.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by duro4chang(m): 12:23pm On May 08, 2022
Dedicated to God or dedicated to the church or pastor!
Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by Sermwell(m): 12:23pm On May 08, 2022
Greatzeus:
According to your survey and research carried out on carefully selected church workers across the Christendom? Or according to the figment of your imagination?
Shut up!! This is true!
Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by CHAQUR: 12:36pm On May 08, 2022
Covid 19 shows that no MOG is in charge of healing & sustenance but God the Almighty who was there with us in our homes through the lockdown, taking good care of us with no middle man & at no charges (offering).

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by Kingsley8181kc(m): 12:43pm On May 08, 2022
Simple because there was no palliative for them
Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by Sakasitay(m): 12:44pm On May 08, 2022
Kentuforchrist:
Becos Covid na scam grin

I had Covid twice. Calm down Oga

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? by integrity16(m): 12:53pm On May 08, 2022
One of the reason is that many churches didn't cater to the welfare of workers during COVID-19 lockdown especially those who lost their jobs during the period.

Thank God for the leadership in my church, they didn't allow people to go hungry at the time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section / There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells / Today Is Ash Wednesday; Beginning Of Lent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.