Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

The Blessing Of A Mother - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessing Of A Mother (342 Views)

Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? / THE BLESSING OF THE HOUSE OF THE LORD By Pastor Paul Enenche (6/6/2021) / See How You Miss The Blessing Of God Almighty Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessing Of A Mother by jonatoye(m): 12:17am On May 08, 2022
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: The Blessing of a Mother

WORD FOR TODAY
The womb of a mother is the child's first place of rest and development. One of the blessings a child requires to enjoy prosperity, progress, and rest in all aspects of life is the blessing of a mother!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Then Naomi her mother-in-law said to her, "My daughter, shall I not seek security for you, that it may be well with you? (Ruth 3:1 NKJV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mothers are God's blessing manifested in human form. Having a mother is most likely God's greatest blessing in our lives. It is her love that strengthens us, her care that prepares us to face the world, and her hands that help us overcome all of life's difficulties. A wise son makes a happy father, but a foolish son causes his mother grief, according to King Solomon (Prov.10.1 NKJV). This implies that true mothers do not abandon their children regardless of their circumstances. We must not forget the hardships they endured for us, as well as the sacrifices they made in raising us.

The blessing of a mother, like the blessing of a father, is essential for enjoying prosperity and rest on the path of destiny. A wise son or daughter does not mock his mother, but rather seeks her blessing. A mother's blessing can deliver a man from every hopeless situation. This is demonstrated in Ruth's life. She served her mother-in-law wholeheartedly and selflessly. This act brought a generational blessing and the rest she so desperately desired into her life. Always provoke the blessing of your mother. It is wrong to proceed in destiny without the blessing of a mother.

+ Are you blessed by the Lord through your mother?

Lord! By your mercy, consider the efforts of our mothers and soften every life's battle hindering our progress and rest in Jesus' name. Amen!!!

Emphasis
If you want rest and progress on your journey of destiny, always invoke your mother's blessing!!!

Have a Blessed Worship Experience!!!
Re: The Blessing Of A Mother by temielects(m): 12:31am On May 08, 2022
Sadly I lost my mom before I turned two,I don't need anyone to tell me I really missed out in a lot of motherly care and tolerance cry

(1) (Reply)

Covenant Day Of Settlement Service | 15, May 2022 / The Truth Right Before Our Eyes! / Here's Why The Heaven And Hell Message Now Sounds Like A Joke.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.