Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,192 members, 7,811,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Here's Why The Heaven And Hell Message Now Sounds Like A Joke. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here's Why The Heaven And Hell Message Now Sounds Like A Joke. (344 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You? / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's Why The Heaven And Hell Message Now Sounds Like A Joke. by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 26, 2022
Case closed
Re: Here's Why The Heaven And Hell Message Now Sounds Like A Joke. by Baawaa(m): 7:33am On Jun 26, 2022
R
Re: Here's Why The Heaven And Hell Message Now Sounds Like A Joke. by God1000(m): 7:39am On Jun 26, 2022
We're living in Sodom and Gomorrah
Re: Here's Why The Heaven And Hell Message Now Sounds Like A Joke. by Arda1000(m): 7:48am On Jun 26, 2022
Abeg leave people and focus on ur own
Re: Here's Why The Heaven And Hell Message Now Sounds Like A Joke. by Narijoel(m): 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
If this Michael Jackson is in "hell" as you believe then I look forward to going there when I die. Get to know who that man was, instead of listening to hearsays, I am 100% sure he was a better man than you.

Stop acting self righteous and don't judge people
who have freewill. Jesus didn't threaten people, neither did he use deceit or frightening fake stories to scare them but he appealed to them with love, lived an exemplary unhypocritical life and helped them to see reason to choose a better ways
of life.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Know Your Bible? / Words Of Serpents / Happy Sunday Guys. Sunday Modest Look. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.