Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War (1922 Views)

Intelligence Report On Nigeria/niger Delta/biafra/middle Belt/west / Leaked Intelligence Report On Nigeria/niger Delta/biafra/middle Belt/west / MUST READ Leaked Intelligence Report On Nigeria/niger Delta/biafra/middle Belt (2) (3) (4)

Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by 2elliot: 4:33pm On May 08, 2022
Christistruth00:

When Push Comes to shove those leading you into Violence never fail to flee

From Major Ifeajuna that fled to Ghana after. murdering Nigeria’s first Prime Minister Balewa

To Ojukwu the first General ever to abandon his long Suffering Starving troops and People on the Battlefield with live Bullets flying all around their heads when he bailed out and fled to the Ivory Coast without about half a dozen of his girlfriends from the University Of Nsukka. ( Not Joking)

To Igbos Nnamdi Kanu that fled at the first Sound Of Gunfire
U are a mumu girl

Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by ThEGodFaThEr137: 4:33pm On May 08, 2022
tsdarkside:

chaii....
do you realy think after boko haram,nigeria takes una serious....??
it would be an abomination to take una serious sef,when then next world war is loomin....

we are nigerians,the toughest of the black race,respected and feared all over the world....

who are you....??
Bastard coward! Why you dey avoid me?

Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by tsdarkside(m): 4:36pm On May 08, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr137:

Bastard coward! Why you dey avoid me?

bros.... undecided undecided
Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by 2elliot: 4:40pm On May 08, 2022
Captain8:
hmmm hmmmm hmmmm... Are you sure? Let me repost to you what people know igbo to be..

What people known ibous to be are as follows...
Ashawo work...
Drug peddling..
Babyfactoryin..
Ritualism..
Cultism..
These are the reasons igbous are dominating prisons of all the countries in the world..

Mighty Ijaw is talking and an insignificant, inconsequential, sub-human igbo also wanting to talk.......

A disgraceful tribe to the whole black race.......

Asked yourself why you people are rejected everywhere..?

South africans rejected you accursed humans..... and even slaughtered you people in pitiable manner....

Ghanaians rejected you accursed people....

India rejected you people and put thousands of you in their prisons....

American locked thousands of you people in their prisons.....

Turkey locked up thousands of you sub-humans in their prisons.....

Yorubas rejected you people....

Hausas hated you people....

Fulanis hated you people...

The whole north hated you people....

Southerners rejected you people....

Ijaws now also rejected you accursed animals......

The worst of it, even devil also have nothing to do with you people because you are not useful to any sane society....

You better denounced your ibo to get favour from God and humans
You are a bastard. If you be ijaw, then come meet me for Tombia junction, make my boys plank your mumu skull for you. Idiot. A time will come we will remove all you one nigeria supporting infidels from ijaw land. You are the reason why the ijaw people are suffering despite our huge resources. You ogogoro infested brains can not allow you all to see beyond your noses. Nigeria must divide, and you bastards thrown away from our land in order for sane ijaws to develop the land.

Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by tutudesz: 4:46pm On May 08, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr137:

Since you want to die on his behalf, no problem. Meet me at Navy junction this evening.
Fix time and tell me the color of ur dress
Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by ThEGodFaThEr137: 4:50pm On May 08, 2022
tutudesz:

Fix time and tell me the color of ur dress
Olę! Drop your phone number let me call you, I'm there already.

Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by Captain8(m): 4:58pm On May 08, 2022
2elliot:
You are a bastard. If you be ijaw, then come meet me for Tombia junction, make my boys plank your mumu skull for you. Idiot. A time will come we will remove all you one nigeria supporting infidels from ijaw land. You are the reason why the ijaw people are suffering despite our huge resources. You ogogoro infested brains can not allow you all to see beyond your noses. Nigeria must divide, and you bastards thrown away from our land in order for sane ijaws to develop the land.
it shall not be well with zoo Nigeria..
Nigeria has expired since 2014..

I am the father of secession..
I hate nizooria more than you..

God blessed Ijaw Republic..
God blessed LINO..
God blessed general Ditari..

Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by 2elliot: 5:01pm On May 08, 2022
Captain8:
it shall not be well with zoo Nigeria..
Nigeria has expired since 2014..

I am the father of secession..
I hate nizooria more than you..

God blessed Ijaw Republic..
God blessed LINO..
God blessed general Ditari..

Now, you are saying something. I am an ijaw man from Bayelsa state, Gbarain clan precisely. Seeing to the separation from Nigeria is my biggest dream. Antagonising the igbos at this point is meaningless. Let's work to achieve our goal.

Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by Captain8(m): 5:07pm On May 08, 2022
Chimaraymond455:
Yes igbos killed adaka boro, ojukwu killed him, I expected the ijaws to do their worst, what are you people waiting, attack the igbos in your area or are you afraid?? why creating this thread everytime, at least there alot of igbos in bayelsa start by killing then one by one or do you think the igbos are afraid of any tribe in Nigeria remove Nigeria government no tribe can challenge the igbos.
we don't say we want to killed igbos or any tribe....but it was your ipob and lamidi cownu that said they will forced biafra on us, so we have been waiting for you people to come our land as you boasted through radio biafra, or host a biafla flag in any Ijaw territory, then you will confirmed that we are worst than Fulanis, boko haram, bandits, terrorist, combined..
Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by Captain8(m): 5:09pm On May 08, 2022
2elliot:
Now, you are saying something. I am an ijaw man from Bayelsa state, Gbarain clan precisely. Seeing to the separation from Nigeria is my biggest dream. Antagonising the igbos at this point is meaningless. Let's work to achieve our goal.
you mean biafla or Ijaw Republic?
Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by 2elliot: 5:14pm On May 08, 2022
Captain8:
you mean biafla or Ijaw Republic?
My maternal great great grandmom is Igbo. Once Nigeria is divided, I will join the Igbos in Biafra. You can have your Ijaw nation. I don't care. I don't want to be yoked with ogogoro drinking low IQ men like yourself.

Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by tutudesz: 5:17pm On May 08, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr137:

Olę! Drop your phone number let me call you, I'm there already.
Guy tell me ur cloth color make I find you
Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by 2elliot: 5:18pm On May 08, 2022
Captain8:
we don't say we want to killed igbos or any tribe....but it was your ipob and lamidi cownu that said they will forced biafra on us, so we have been waiting for you people to come our land as you boasted through radio biafra, or host a biafla flag in any Ijaw territory, then you will confirmed that we are worst than Fulanis, boko haram, bandits, terrorist, combined..
Don't be foolish my friend. Know where to channel your frustrations to. One Nigeria through the north have been enjoying our oil, even boasting that the oil in Bayelsa belongs to them, yet I can't see you beating your dry chest at them. Use your head. The Igbo man is not your problem. Face Nigeria that is pillaging our common patrimony.

Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by tutudesz: 5:20pm On May 08, 2022
2elliot:
My maternal great great grandmom is Igbo. Once Nigeria is divided, I will join the Igbos in Biafra. You can have your Ijaw nation. I don't care. I don't want to be yoked with ogogoro drinking low IQ men like yourself.
Ogogoro drinking vs Drug running undecided
Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by 2elliot: 5:25pm On May 08, 2022
tutudesz:

Ogogoro drinking vs Drug running undecided
As if boys don't run drugs here. So many of the junkies task me for money every day. Drinking ogogoro and getting high on drugs. Well, they are lucky I am trying to change their sorry story by educating the the dangers of doing drugs and drinking.

Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by Captain8(m): 5:53pm On May 08, 2022
2elliot:
you must be a mad person.. since you valued only the igbo then why still disturbing us?

animal.. nothing can make us join biafla, you can have heart attack and die... IJAW Republic for only Ijaws
Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by Captain8(m): 5:55pm On May 08, 2022
2elliot:
Don't be foolish my friend. Know where to channel your frustrations to. One Nigeria through the north have been enjoying our oil, even boasting that the oil in Bayelsa belongs to them, yet I can't see you beating your dry chest at them. Use your head. The Igbo man is not your problem. Face Nigeria that is pillaging our common patrimony.

Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by 2elliot: 5:58pm On May 08, 2022
[quote author=Captain8 post=112641896][/quote]Mumu. Fulani slave.

Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by Captain8(m): 6:49pm On May 08, 2022
2elliot:
Mumu. Fulani slave.
I just feel like slapping you
Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by 2elliot: 7:02pm On May 08, 2022
Captain8:
I just feel like slapping you
Where you dey? I dey Bayelsa. We fit jam. Make boys for plank your mumu head.
Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by Smoke55: 7:17pm On May 08, 2022
Captain8:
hmmm hmmmm hmmmm... Are you sure? Let me repost to you what people know igbo to be..

Ashawo work...
Drug peddling..
Babyfactoryin..
Ritualism..
Cultism..
These are the reasons igbous are dominating prisons of all the countries in the world..

Mighty Ijaw is talking and an insignificant, inconsequential, sub-human igbo also wanting to talk.......

South africans rejected you accursed humans..... and even slaughtered you people in pitiable manner....

The worst of it, even devil also have nothing to do with you people because you are not useful to any sane society....

this particular assertion of yours have proved my earlier suggesting that you a dumbo!

People must surely have an opinion about you be it negative or positive but that doesn't change the reality on ground,your people from the oil spilled Creek pray and fast daily to become igbos in their next world..

Even your Jonathan adopted an Igbo name azikiwe

What's ijaw? The only place you can hear of such name is in the Creek,you don't matter on the affairs of Nigeria not alone in the world at large..

I wonder how a targeted attacks on black Africans (xenophobia) in South Africa became an Igbo thing or how a closure of foreign retailing business in Ghana become a direct attack on Igbo,I know you ogogoro drinkers from the Creek only believe on the news generated from your ogogoro drinking joint rather than making a research..

Ijaw shouldn't be mentioned in the same line with ndi Igbo.. putting the ijaw and Igbo in the same sentence is an insult to the Igbo nation..
Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by Smoke55: 7:22pm On May 08, 2022
tutudesz:

The smartest and most intelligent black race grin Yet you are busy killing yourselves every Monday grin
Baby factories, Drug running, Human Eaters, etc all from the smartest race
lolz..

I'm not moved by your antics,I already knew you lots for what you are..

No price is too much for freedom..

We all can't gladly rock slave badge as you do..

America is the world most powerful nation on Earth yet public shooting happens there all time have that made them inferior?

Igbo nation will continue to sail higher while you hate filled b*zos will continue hating..
Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by tutudesz: 7:42pm On May 08, 2022
Smoke55:
lolz..

I'm not moved by your antics,I already knew you lots for what you are..

No price is too much for freedom..

We all can't gladly rock slave badge as you do..

America is the world most powerful nation on Earth yet public shooting happens there all time have that made them inferior?

Igbo nation will continue to sail higher while you hate filled b*zos will continue hating..
Hate filled Who create new topic everyday to insult who
Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by Smoke55: 7:51pm On May 08, 2022
tutudesz:

Hate filled Who create new topic everyday to insult who
creat new topic every day to insult you?

Just go through the politics section of nairaland and tell me who creat multiple post to insult another..

What you don't understand is that you lots are inconsequential as far as ndi Igbo are concern..

An Igbo man can't waste his time creating post to talk about what doesn't matter..

We have a lot of work to do rather than engaging on social media banter...

An average Igbo in the east only hear about you lots online...
Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by tutudesz: 8:08pm On May 08, 2022
Smoke55:
creat new topic every day to insult you?

Just go through the politics section of nairaland and tell me who creat multiple post to insult another..

What you don't understand is that you lots are inconsequential as far as ndi Igbo are concern..

An Igbo man can't waste his time creating post to talk about what doesn't matter..

We have a lot of work to do rather than engaging on social media banter...

An average Igbo in the east only hear about you lots online...
This topic was created by who
Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by Captain8(m): 8:38pm On May 08, 2022
Smoke55:
this particular assertion of yours have proved my earlier suggesting that you a dumbo!

People must surely have an opinion about you be it negative or positive but that doesn't change the reality on ground,your people from the oil spilled Creek pray and fast daily to become igbos in their next world..

What's ijaw? The only place you can hear of such name is in the Creek,you don't matter on the affairs of Nigeria not alone in the world at large..

I wonder how a targeted attacks on black Africans (xenophobia) in South Africa became an Igbo thing or how a closure of foreign retailing business in Ghana become a direct attack on Igbo,I know you ogogoro drinkers from the Creek only believe on the news generated from your ogogoro drinking joint rather than making a research..

Ijaw shouldn't be mentioned in the same line with ndi Igbo.. putting the ijaw and Igbo in the same sentence is an insult to the Igbo nation..
that's what you people are...

Ashawo work...
Drug peddling..
Babyfactoryin..
Ritualism..
Cultism..

Tell me why your half human igbo is rejected everywhere
Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by Captain8(m): 8:40pm On May 08, 2022
Smoke55:

Ijaw sold igbous as slaves during slaves trade... Today, we are still igbo masters...
Even lamidi cownu tok ham here

Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by Captain8(m): 8:44pm On May 08, 2022
2elliot:
Where you dey? I dey Bayelsa. We fit jam. Make boys for plank your mumu head.
just carry one biafla flag up in that bayelsa, let me see..
Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by Smoke55: 10:44pm On May 08, 2022
Captain8:
Ijaw sold igbous as slaves during slaves trade... Today, we are still igbo masters...
Even lamidi cownu tok ham here
another ogogoro joint history..

You guys should be sharing your history and story at your regular kaikai joints don't bring it to nairaland..
Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by Smoke55: 10:45pm On May 08, 2022
tutudesz:

This topic was created by who
do I look like I care who created the topic?
Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by Smoke55: 10:46pm On May 08, 2022
Captain8:
that's what you people are...

Ashawo work...
Drug peddling..
Babyfactoryin..
Ritualism..
Cultism..

Tell me why your half human igbo is rejected everywhere
is this your latest national anthem in the Creek of oil spilled bayelsea?
Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by Captain8(m): 12:10am On May 09, 2022
Smoke55:
is this your latest national anthem in the Creek of oil spilled bayelsea?
it is heart touching anthem.. because, describe the igbos in totality....

2023: I Can't Find My Certificate - PDP VP Candidate, Okowa / Osinbajo Supporters Are Now Supporting Peter Obi (Pictures) / Military man Narrates When He's Life Was Vanity after encounter with shekau

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68