Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War (1898 Views)

Intelligence Report On Nigeria/niger Delta/biafra/middle Belt/west / Leaked Intelligence Report On Nigeria/niger Delta/biafra/middle Belt/west / MUST READ Leaked Intelligence Report On Nigeria/niger Delta/biafra/middle Belt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by Factshunter: 11:17am On May 08, 2022
We the " SE/SS crew. Imao grin
Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by Captain8(m): 11:18am On May 08, 2022
Smoke55:
Adaka boro fought and died so that his people will become pipe line contractors..(guiding pipeline).. grin grin

Absolutely nothing have changed since his death,the oil spillage is still there,the marginalization,the resource control is a talk for another day..

Please who will update us on the level of the ogoni clean up that was flagged off by buhari in his first month in office cheesy cheesy
since after the old fool ojukwu sent millions of igbous to the grave,I have never seen any development or better life in igbo....everyday marginalization...igbou is now 5th class citizens in nigeria...
Dying and jailing is calling of the youth... maybe next month you will either join your ancestors or join your boloders in jail..

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by omunabo(m): 11:20am On May 08, 2022
I love ibos but please can someone educate us about how we got this system of government.
What did Agunyi Ironsi did to Adaka Boro?
Biafrans killed and maimed the ijaws especially the kalabaris and okrika people, the biafrans delt with us we were made to pay tax in our own God given rivers. They even made an mass evacuation of kalabaris from Abonema and bakana, still today we don't know were those people are the biafrans latter brought ibos to occupy those lands.
The ijaws were turned to slaves in our own land.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by Captain8(m): 11:24am On May 08, 2022
tutudesz:
ThEGodFaThEr137 displaying your stupidity on Sunday is a big sin undecided
Boro died protecting his people, unlike Ojukwu who killed his people for his selfish interest.
ojukwu sent millions of flat heads to their undesired grave and come back to sing one nigeria and enjoy billions from the heads of the brainless youths that died for his fraud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by Captain8(m): 11:28am On May 08, 2022
obiekunie01:
grin grin grin

Any time i read the story of adaka enwe boro laff dey tear my belle!

The animal thinks that the igbos are after their cursed oil while all the igbos want is for every region to control their resources and be in charge of themselves. But the foolish enwe after drinking kaikai become nza the bird that has not gone anywhere and challenged his chi to a wrestling match!
Ndi fulani then use his head and that of his people to play ncho!
The funny thing is, aburi accord would av saved him and the other tribes in the contraption - in fact even gowon after reading the accord and seeing the immense solution and benefit in it, quickly signed it but on getting home, his fulani masters and the queen of england were so angry with him for signing the freedom accord that they nearly threw him out of the presidential lodge in marina! The idiot has no option than to renege on the accord.
The happy thing is, all the tribes that participated in the war they are all collecting wotowoto from their fulani masters!
South-south: their land messed up, their resources plundered.
Northeast: a war zone - millions already killed
North central: millions murdered by boko and bandits
Southwest: at verge of total take over by fulanis - many so far killed. Press not allowed to report it.

Southeast happens to be the only peaceful zone and they are not happy with it and they are doing everything possible to destabilize southeast by employing their ikwerre and ijaw slaves as unknown gun men to kill igbos in our own land and blame it on ipob.
We will treat their fukc up.
since after the old fool ojukwu sent millions of igbous to the grave,I have never seen any development or better life in igbo....everyday marginalization...igbou is now 5th class citizens in nigeria...
Dying and jailing is calling of the youth... maybe next month you will either join your ancestors or join your boloders in jail..
ojukwu sent millions of flat heads to their undesired grave and come back to sing one nigeria and enjoy billions from the heads of the brainless youths that died for his fraud..

ojukulu, the bad fraudster like lamidi cownu

Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by omunabo(m): 11:32am On May 08, 2022
The OP is economical with the Truth... Please elaborate on how Nigeria is practicing a Unity federal government.
Is not Agonyi Ironsi that brought it on us, now you don't like it and you want to leave..
Biafra you are not going anywhere for the suffer Aguinyi Ironsi put us
Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by Captain8(m): 11:50am On May 08, 2022
People, who are victims of failed education will be the first to called others out... Nawa o, dis life no balance o..
You claim to be the most educated person in this world but you just potrayed your illiteracy here....
Same you first insulted me,and it was same you calling mod to ban me....

You claimed to be educated and you telling person to forget about past histories and focused on future...same way backwarded nigeria banned history in school and now finding it difficult to revert it...
No well travelled or educated person will advise fellow person to forget history... else, you must tell me why White men still retaining their past histories.. ignorant baboon that getting small payment from master doing as if he has one thing..

2nd, your comments proved you to be a new comer to nairaland.. that's you quickly boast of education...

Your comments proved it again that you are a new comer, as you doubt me to be Ijaw man..

You new comer, learn from we nairaland masters before placing comment,so as not got embarrassed on public here..

Kingozymandias
Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by Smoke55: 11:52am On May 08, 2022
Captain8:
igbos lost everything during the war,we lost the battle but not our pride as people.. grin

Even after loosing everything then less than 50 yrs after we bounced back,we dominate,and are living better than you oil spilled ogogoro drinking Creek dwellers.. cheesy

Ijaw or what ever thing you lots are called,you can't compare your selves with igbos in anyway..

Igbos are not the smartest and most intelligent black race for nothing..

You should be comparing your filthy selves with kanuris not Igbos...we no be mates..

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by Captain8(m): 11:54am On May 08, 2022
omunabo:
The OP is economical with the Truth... Please elaborate on how Nigeria is practicing a Unity federal government.
Is not Agonyi Ironsi that brought it on us, now you don't like it and you want to leave..
Biafra are not going anywhere for the suffer Aguinyi Ironsi put us
the half humans will not see it because they are half humans... but please consider the rest normal human beings that are suffering in this nigeria, so we should join hands for the division of the country..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by Captain8(m): 12:05pm On May 08, 2022
Smoke55:
igbos lost everything during the war,we lost the battle but not our pride as people.. grin

Even after loosing everything then less than 50 yrs after we bounced back,we dominate,and are living better than you oil spilled ogogoro drinking Creek dwellers.. cheesy

Ijaw or what ever thing you lots are called,you can't compare your selves with igbos in anyway..

You should be comparing your filthy selves with kanuris not Igbos...we no be mates..
hmmm hmmmm hmmmm... Are you sure? Let me repost to you what people know igbo to be..

What people known ibous to be are as follows...
Ashawo work...
Drug peddling..
Babyfactoryin..
Ritualism..
Cultism..
These are the reasons igbous are dominating prisons of all the countries in the world..

Mighty Ijaw is talking and an insignificant, inconsequential, sub-human igbo also wanting to talk.......

A disgraceful tribe to the whole black race.......

Asked yourself why you people are rejected everywhere..?

South africans rejected you accursed humans..... and even slaughtered you people in pitiable manner....

Ghanaians rejected you accursed people....

India rejected you people and put thousands of you in their prisons....

American locked thousands of you people in their prisons.....

Turkey locked up thousands of you sub-humans in their prisons.....

Yorubas rejected you people....

Hausas hated you people....

Fulanis hated you people...

The whole north hated you people....

Southerners rejected you people....

Ijaws now also rejected you accursed animals......

The worst of it, even devil also have nothing to do with you people because you are not useful to any sane society....

You better denounced your ibo to get favour from God and humans

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by Captain8(m): 12:11pm On May 08, 2022
omunabo:
I love ibos but please can someone educate us about how we got this system of government.
What did Agunyi Ironsi did to Adaka Boro
Biafrans killed and maimed the ijaws especially the kalabaris and okrika people, the biafrans delt with us we were made to pay tax in our own God given rivers. They even made an mass evacuation of kalabaris from Abonema and bakana, still today we don't know were those people are the biafrans latter brought ibos to occupy those lands.
The ijaws were turned to slaves in our own land.
igbous are the devils Ijaw know...
Upon all these inhumane treatment and atrocities they put on us in the past, today, they are still heartless to claimed saint on us..

Nama abu
Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by tutudesz: 12:29pm On May 08, 2022
Smoke55:

The smartest and most intelligent black race grin Yet you are busy killing yourselves every Monday grin
Baby factories, Drug running, Human Eaters, etc all from the smartest race

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by tsdarkside(m): 1:16pm On May 08, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr137:

I want to believe you're referring to your father at home that is if you have one.

your fada....!!
Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by tsdarkside(m): 3:17pm On May 08, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr137:
It is a pity Adaka Boro died for nothing.

you will regret this insults....
Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by ThEGodFaThEr137: 3:28pm On May 08, 2022
tsdarkside:

I'm at Kirikiri industrial layout, close to Maza maza, lagos come and meet me there if you have the balls.
Kirikiri is highly populated with ijaws so make you show I will be glad.

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by ThEGodFaThEr137: 3:29pm On May 08, 2022
tsdarkside:

Like I said earlier, Adaka Boro died for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by tsdarkside(m): 3:36pm On May 08, 2022
obiekunie01:

DOES SOUTHEAST SOUND LIKE NORTH TO YOU?

YOU HAVE FREE NIGER DELTA MONEY AND YET YOU AND YOUR REGION ARE STILL SO POOR AND RETCHED! MPAMA!

and....??
how can we be the same when you cant even understand deltans....??

adaka boro back then understood better....
why are we even talkin about adaka boro today if we even gave a shitt about biafra....??

adaka boro is delta....!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by tsdarkside(m): 3:39pm On May 08, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr137:

I'm at Kirikiri industrial layout, close to Maza maza, lagos come and meet me there if you have the balls.

hmm....
Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by tsdarkside(m): 3:47pm On May 08, 2022
Captain8:
Boro death was mysterious, no one have evidence of who was his killer... stopped twisting story..

aguiyi ironsi never gave Boro jailed sentence as you put it with lie. Ironsi followed the Court declaration and sentenced him to death by hanging...

Adaka Boro did not fight on nigeria side, Adaka Boro fought on Ijaw side... It was just that both nigeria and Ijaw were having one enemies, which were the biafrans..

Ijaw and nigeria only aligned to face their common enemies at the war..
Ijaw doesn't fight for nigeria,likewise 'nigeria doesn't fight for Ijaw.....the two sides only fought one enemy..

Stopped lying to satisfy yourself

the day igbos stop lying to themselves,ehn....
nigerians know their potencials....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by Christistruth00: 3:54pm On May 08, 2022
grin grin grin

LIAR !!!!

Below is the Photograph of the Biafran Soldier that Killed Isaac Adaka Boro

Adaka Boro was killed by a biafran soldier at Okrika

Truth is Light

Gen alabi isama was the one who saved the Life of the biafran soldier that killed boro after he was Captured

Many Federal soldier's were ready to Finish him off immediately despite him being a Prisoner of War

alabi isama had to send the biafran soldier who killed adaka boro to be detained in Lagos for his own safety
He would not have Survived detention by the Federal 3MCDO troops in the East

Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by Chimaraymond455: 3:59pm On May 08, 2022
Yes igbos killed adaka boro, ojukwu killed him, I expected the ijaws to do their worst, what are you people waiting, attack the igbos in your area or are you afraid?? why creating this thread everytime, at least there alot of igbos in bayelsa start by killing then one by one or do you think the igbos are afraid of any tribe in Nigeria remove Nigeria government no tribe can challenge the igbos.

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by Christistruth00: 4:14pm On May 08, 2022
Chimaraymond455:
Yes igbos killed adaka boro, ojukwu killed him, I expected the ijaws to do their worst, what are you people waiting, attack the igbos in your area or are you afraid?? why creating this thread everytime, at least there alot of igbos in bayelsa start by killing then one by one or do you think the igbos are afraid of any tribe in Nigeria remove Nigeria government no tribe can challenge the igbos.

When Push Comes to shove those leading you into Violence never fail to flee

From Major Ifeajuna that fled to Ghana after. murdering Nigeria’s first Prime Minister Balewa

To Ojukwu the first General ever to abandon his long Suffering Starving troops and People on the Battlefield with live Bullets flying all around their heads when he bailed out and fled to the Ivory Coast without about half a dozen of his girlfriends from the University Of Nsukka. ( Not Joking)

To Igbos Nnamdi Kanu that fled at the first Sound Of Gunfire
Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by ThEGodFaThEr137: 4:14pm On May 08, 2022
tsdarkside:

hmm....
Bigtime Coward!

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by ThEGodFaThEr137: 4:19pm On May 08, 2022
tsdarkside:

hmm....
Ijaw Coward! Mention your area make i come dismantle that your mouth you use in it starch with Ogbonno.

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by tsdarkside(m): 4:21pm On May 08, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr137:

Ijaw Coward! Mention your area make i come dismantle that your mouth you use in it starch with Ogbonno.

your fada....umu eriri eri....
Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by ThEGodFaThEr137: 4:22pm On May 08, 2022
tsdarkside:

your fada....umu eriri eri....
Why you dey fear? Mention your area na since you're too afraid to come to Kirikiri despite it being an ijaw enclave in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by tutudesz: 4:23pm On May 08, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr137:

Can I come Am at Ojo Cantonment undecided
Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by ThEGodFaThEr137: 4:27pm On May 08, 2022
tutudesz:

Since you want to die on his behalf, no problem. Meet me at Navy junction this evening.

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by 2elliot: 4:29pm On May 08, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]

We are not interested in the past we are focused on the future . The past is gone focus on the present and plan for the future

The past is not gone, my friend. Adekunle killed my uncle who was in the Nigerian army, too. He killed him simply because he was accused of giving nfo to our kinsmen to escape from our community in Bayelsa state who were in the nigerian soldiers' kill list for being Biafran sympathisers. If he was alive, a lot of things would have gone well with us and my mom would have not struggled the way she did.

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by ThEGodFaThEr137: 4:30pm On May 08, 2022
tutudesz:

Coward, are you on your way?

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by tsdarkside(m): 4:32pm On May 08, 2022
Chimaraymond455:

chaii....
do you realy think after boko haram,nigeria takes una serious....??
it would be an abomination to take una serious sef,when the next world war is loomin....

we are nigerians,the toughest of the black race,respected and feared all over the world....

who are you....??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Tipped To Win APC Primaries Tomorrow: The Nation / Pictures From Peter Obi 50-million Man March In Ebonyi / Electricity For Popcorn: Nigerians Laughing At Tinubu At His Rally (Video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.