Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War (1929 Views)

Intelligence Report On Nigeria/niger Delta/biafra/middle Belt/west / Leaked Intelligence Report On Nigeria/niger Delta/biafra/middle Belt/west / MUST READ Leaked Intelligence Report On Nigeria/niger Delta/biafra/middle Belt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by 2elliot: 8:16am On May 09, 2022
Captain8:
just carry one biafla flag up in that bayelsa, let me see..
I am a youth leader, and i have started the gospel. The whole Bayelsa produces 290, 000 barrels of oil, but my place which is my family land produces 90,000 barrels and almost a billion cubit feet of gas per day. I talk as a stakeholder, not some riffraffs like you. Simply because you are an ijaw or a Niger deltan doesn't give you any right right to talk nonsense. If you or your family doesn't have the resources with which this failed one Nigeria is existing on, then keep shut. You are a parasite just like the north. Allow people who truly have a stake, talk. My resources should not be use to subsidies kaikai drinking lazy idiots like you.
Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by Kinematics: 9:31am On May 09, 2022
2elliot:
[s]I am a youth leader, and i have started the gospel. The whole Bayelsa produces 290, 000 barrels of oil, but my place which is my family land produces 90,000 barrels and almost a billion cubit feet of gas per day. I talk as a stakeholder, not some riffraffs like you. Simply because you are an ijaw or a Niger deltan doesn't give you any right right to talk nonsense. If you or your family doesn't have the resources with which this failed one Nigeria is existing on, then keep shut. You are a parasite just like the north. Allow people who truly have a stake, talk. My resources should not be use to subsidies kaikai drinking lazy idiots like you.[/s]

Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by Captain8(m): 9:44am On May 09, 2022
2elliot:
I am a youth leader, and i have started the gospel. The whole Bayelsa produces 290, 000 barrels of oil, but my place which is my family land produces 90,000 barrels and almost a billion cubit feet of gas per day. I talk as a stakeholder, not some riffraffs like you. Simply because you are an ijaw or a Niger deltan doesn't give you any right right to talk nonsense. If you or your family doesn't have the resources with which this failed one Nigeria is existing on, then keep shut. You are a parasite just like the north. Allow people who truly have a stake, talk. My resources should not be use to subsidies kaikai drinking lazy idiots like you.
raise just one biafla flag in front of that your house if you are truly a man... Igbo fool

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by tutudesz: 10:09am On May 09, 2022
Smoke55:
do I look like I care who created the topic?
Running from your argument grin day in day out, countless topic on Ijaws are created by your boys
Re: Flashback: Niger Delta/biafra War by 2elliot: 1:21pm On May 09, 2022
Captain8:
raise just one biafla flag in front of that your house if you are truly a man... Igbo fool
You are a small boy from an inconsequential place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: I Challenge Tinubu To Prove He Was Not A Drug Lord In USA / BREAKING: Air Force Pays Bandits N20 Million To Avoid Shooting Down Buhari Plane / Ethno Sectarian Riots May Spring Up In The North Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.