Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video (5979 Views)

Tontoh Dikeh Gifts Bobrisky New iPhone 11 Pro Worth Over 600,000 Naira / Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) / Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by Malory: 12:22pm On May 08, 2022
ChoCho54:
Because she's physically fit??
So a mad woman dancing naked in the market square means she is physical fit according to your understanding? Pls tell me more
Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by ChoCho54(f): 12:22pm On May 08, 2022
Forget hate.

Any lady in her stead that's this fit physically is a BOSS.

Someone who gets things done. A strong person. Someone with a strong mind and direction.
Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by ChoCho54(f): 12:24pm On May 08, 2022
Malory:
So a mad woman dancing in the market square means she is physical fit according to your understanding? Pls tell me more
I don't know how someone casually dressed for a trip to the playground means dancing in the market square because she played cheesy
Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by ChoCho54(f): 12:26pm On May 08, 2022
Malory Tonto na sweet girl. Very fun to be with. If you meet her in person you'd think you are face to face with Cleopatra grin
Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by Malory: 12:27pm On May 08, 2022
ChoCho54:
I don't know how someone casually dressed for a trip to the playground means dancing in the market square because she played cheesy
Why don't you toe the same line and post it here since you are proud of what she did or are you not fit?
Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by ChoCho54(f): 12:29pm On May 08, 2022
Malory:
Why don't you toe the same line and post it here since you are proud of what she did or are you not fit?
First off, I'm not a celebrity. She's a celebrity. Secondly, I'm not as fit but aspiring.
Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by Malory: 12:31pm On May 08, 2022
ChoCho54:
First off, I'm not a celebrity. She's a celebrity. Secondly, I'm not as fit but aspiring.
Then do it and post it here and you will automatically become a celebrity
Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by ChoCho54(f): 12:35pm On May 08, 2022
Malory:
Then do it and post it here and you will automatically become a celebrity
C'mon! grin
Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by Stone03: 12:35pm On May 08, 2022
naijapips04:
Any guy that masturbates on this should be castrated.

I wonder what makes those exposures special?

1 Like

Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by HellVictorinho4(m): 12:37pm On May 08, 2022
ChoCho54:
Because she's physically fit??

Can't you see the hatred?

1 Like

Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by Malory: 12:37pm On May 08, 2022
ChoCho54:
C'mon! grin
I'm serious. Only seeing your thing will put smile on my face cool
Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by ChoCho54(f): 12:47pm On May 08, 2022
Malory:
Oh don't be silly!
If you see my kpekus, you go blind. cheesy
Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by ChoCho54(f): 12:48pm On May 08, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Can't you see the hatred?
I see it. It's senseless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by Harrykn: 12:55pm On May 08, 2022
Nairaland una get people oh....!
Cruise everywhere

1 Like

Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by Malory: 12:59pm On May 08, 2022
ChoCho54:
Oh don't be silly!
If you see my kpekus, you go blind. cheesy
Lie of the century.
Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 08, 2022
Thamesbridge:
Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh is once again in the news for this reason.

This is an adult display where there are kids and shouldn’t be toletated in a sane society.

In her Facebook post, Tonto Dikeh, dared people(vaseline crew) to zoom her picture, “one thing you will see is clean” she said in her facebook verified page.

Here’s the full video of her gymnastic display in the site

https://evideostv.com/tontoh-dikeh-engages-in-gymnastics-display-that-exposed-her-pants/?amp=1

Lalasticlala

Lmao...she really thinks guys are wanking to her video??..ewww
Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by ChoCho54(f): 2:28pm On May 08, 2022
Malory:
Lie of the century. I will even lick it if I see it cool
Hahaha hahaha cheesy. Okay nau.
Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by Malory: 3:01pm On May 08, 2022
ChoCho54:
Hahaha hahaha cheesy. Okay nau.
Very soon I'll do it. I saw it in my dreams
Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 08, 2022
And to think she was doing this around kids is just so disturbing!
Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:28pm On May 08, 2022
Churchill really did damage to this girl
Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by suffering: 4:00pm On May 08, 2022
This forum is copy paste galore. There is never anything original.

1 Like

Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by ChoCho54(f): 4:18pm On May 08, 2022
Malory:
Very soon I'll do it. I saw it in my dreams
That you have seen grin
Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by Malory: 4:28pm On May 08, 2022
ChoCho54:
That you have seen grin
grin
Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by TheCeasar: 4:47pm On May 08, 2022
Malory:
mumu boy

1 Like

Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by Malory: 4:53pm On May 08, 2022
TheCeasar:
mumu boy
grin grin
Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by ChoCho54(f): 5:50pm On May 08, 2022
Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by ChoCho54(f): 5:55pm On May 08, 2022
post=112625976:
What is the meaning of this rubbish bayi
Even with all those kids right there?!
Orisirisi something.......
What did you see? You are a host of others here are just angry because you saw nothing. What's wrong with you people?
Have you been to the beach before? Have you not seen a lady wearing bikini upandan while kids were around?
What's with the hating on KingTonto?

You posted the one you liked most, the one showing her ass cheeks! Hypocrites!
Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by ChoCho54(f): 6:03pm On May 08, 2022
BigTableShaker:
Even a deadbbqgriller is on the beat.
He's on pheromones. grin
Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by ChoCho54(f): 6:06pm On May 08, 2022
Stone03:

I wonder what makes those exposures special?
I don't know too. A woman wearing bikini shows much more.
Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by Flappy222: 6:22pm On May 08, 2022
Smh.
so pant seems to be gold nowadays?!
that’s serious.
Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by TheKrakon: 6:23pm On May 08, 2022
y
Re: Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video by Flappy222: 6:23pm On May 08, 2022
so bikini doesn’t have pant right?
Smh angry
ChoCho54:
What did you see? You are a host of others here are just angry because you saw nothing. What's wrong with you people?
Have you been to the beach before? Have you not seen a lady wearing bikini upandan while kids were around?
What's with the hating on KingTonto?

You posted the one you liked most, the one showing her ass cheeks! Hypocrites!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stunning New Photos Of MBGN 2013 Anna Banner! / Nike Oshinowo Welcomes Twins From Another Woman At 47 / Aside The Breasts, What Went Wrong With This Rukky Sanda's Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.