Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. (1813 Views)

We Need Sellers And Buyers Of Scrap Copper, Trailer, Tipper, Buses, Ship Vessel / Diesel Engine And Machine Motor Sellers And Fabricators Needed. URGENT. / All DATA Sellers And Resellers Come In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by FutureFocus: 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Jigsaw

1 Like

Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by FutureFocus: 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tab

This item has now been sold

1 Like

Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by Ray07(m): 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
FutureFocus:
Jigsaw
Do you have hand rauter?
Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by FutureFocus: 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ray07:
Do you have hand rauter?

Size?
Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by Knoxxwood: 6:34am On Jun 24, 2022
Bros abeg. What kind of saw can I buy for normal household use. I have a diy project but conventional saw will not be suitable.
Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by FutureFocus: 1:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
Knoxxwood:
Bros abeg. What kind of saw can I buy for normal household use. I have a diy project but conventional saw will not be suitable.

What exactly do you want like to cut? A circular Sir May be too much, and jigsaw may be too small, but I have a particular saw in mind, I will check and get back to you but will be better if I know what you want to cut Sir.

Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by Knoxxwood: 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
FutureFocus:

What exactly do you want like to cut? A circular Sir May be too much, and jigsaw may be too small, but I have a particular saw in mind, I will check and get back to you but will be better if I know what you want to cut Sir.
Basically wood. Mbfs, plywood and 2by2 planks.
Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by FutureFocus: 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
Knoxxwood:

Basically wood. Mbfs, plywood and 2by2 planks.

Jigsaw can’t handle much 2by2 if you are cutting many , I think you need a circular saw with blade that is suitable for Mbfs and plywood, with that you can cut anything wood, and you can also change blade to metal blade whenever you want to use it for metal.

We can seek more advice from the experts in the house
Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by Knoxxwood: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2022
FutureFocus:

Jigsaw can’t handle much 2by2 if you are cutting many , I think you need a circular saw with blade that is suitable for Mbfs and plywood, with that you can cut anything wood, and you can also change blade to metal blade whenever you want to use it for metal.

We can seek more advice from the experts in the house

The woods will be more of 1 by 2, and fewer 2by2. Am actually making a rabbit hutch. And mini wardrobe. What do you suggest. And also an electric screwdriver or drill. Normal one most carpenters use on Mbfs, plywood etc.
Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by FutureFocus: 8:20am On Jul 06, 2022
Knoxxwood:

The woods will be more of 1 by 2, and fewer 2by2. Am actually making a rabbit hutch. And mini wardrobe. What do you suggest. And also an electric screwdriver or drill. Normal one most carpenters use on Mbfs, plywood etc.

Sir, I know using a jigsaw for those will be slow and more time consuming, but I will still suggest you seek expert opinion and get back to me, I have them all , thanks for reaching out
Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by FutureFocus: 8:18am On Jul 08, 2022
Mini grinder

Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by niceface(m): 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
FutureFocus:
Mini grinder

My Bid - 5000
Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by nickyvil: 10:58am On Jul 14, 2022
Good morning, do you still have affordable iPad, need for my kids
Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by FutureFocus: 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
qrymz:
Futurefocus, this thread has been quite. Looking forward to winning several bids here
. Lol, I will promote the thread when I have items for giveaways .

1 Like

Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by Bizsquad: 8:33am On Jul 15, 2022
New iphone 13 promax copy for 150k

Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by michlins(m): 2:39am On Aug 03, 2022
FutureFocus:
Tool
I bid 12k for this
Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by ALL4SALE: 10:36am On Aug 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. by PrimeQuay: 8:48am On Dec 11, 2022
Hi do you still have extension reels ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Export Agents Representing American Companies Willing To Export To Nigeria / Join Lagos State Young Entrepreneur Cooperative Society Today! / Distributors Wanted Nationwide For Our New BUTANE Mobile Gas Cooker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.