Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

How IPOB Kidnapped and Killed The Military Couple - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How IPOB Kidnapped and Killed The Military Couple (3092 Views)

"IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries / Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo / See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How IPOB Kidnapped and Killed The Military Couple by 1875pit: 7:29am On May 09, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

Or your brain is filled with fermented akpu. What is does all these your acrobatic mean? That the couple are not free to travel to any part of Nigeria they want or they were not killed?

You dumb fuuucks irritate me I swear.
[/s]
Re: How IPOB Kidnapped and Killed The Military Couple by 1875pit: 7:52am On May 09, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

Free yourself from poverty first. Laziness is your problem. You Bingos will soon be shot at sight.
[/s]
Re: How IPOB Kidnapped and Killed The Military Couple by 1875pi: 7:53am On May 09, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

You are cursed already. By supporting evil your life shall forever be miserable.

Can't you see what you shared is heavily photoshopped?

Uchu
[/s]
Re: How IPOB Kidnapped and Killed The Military Couple by 1875pi: 7:53am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
what is propaganda there? Some of you are beautifully stupid. This man narrated what happened to him,instead of providing evidence that he is lieing, you are here shouting propaganda.
[/s]
Re: How IPOB Kidnapped and Killed The Military Couple by naijapips04: 8:09am On May 09, 2022
SonofLothbrok:

A lion doesn’t concern himself with the opinions of a sheep.

A bingo you mean?

1 Like

Re: How IPOB Kidnapped and Killed The Military Couple by toofit007: 11:19am On May 09, 2022
naijapips04:

You are cursed already. By supporting evil your life shall forever be miserable.

Can't you see what you shared is heavily photoshopped?

Uchu
shifting goal post... I said answer the question then upload the original invitation card that is not Photoshop. Ma*d people everywhere.
Re: How IPOB Kidnapped and Killed The Military Couple by naijapips04: 11:42am On May 09, 2022
toofit007:
shifting goal post... I said answer the question then upload the original invitation card that is not Photoshop. Ma*d people everywhere.

If you are not blind you will see the poor editing on that IPOB generated fake.

1 Like

Re: How IPOB Kidnapped and Killed The Military Couple by toofit007: 12:12pm On May 09, 2022
naijapips04:

If you are not blind you will see the poor editing on that IPOB generated fake.
Re: How IPOB Kidnapped and Killed The Military Couple by naijapips04: 1:00pm On May 09, 2022
toofit007:

Wetin concern udele with barber. You go forge IV say make I upload original. What you have was never shared by the couple anywhere. What is your source? Where did you get this forgy forgy IV? Who shared it? Where?

IPOB and brainlessness is like bread and butter.

1 Like

Re: How IPOB Kidnapped and Killed The Military Couple by christistruth01: 1:03pm On May 09, 2022
naijapips04:

Above is thier modus Oparandi. If after kidnapping they discover that you are working for the Nigerian army or police probably due to your ID card, you will be killed outrightly because that is a standing instruction from Nnamdi Kanu himself. Also because they have sworn to a war with security operatives due to the fact they believe these operatives killed their brothers.

I believe in due time the IPOB killers will be arrested and all the evidence they think they have destroyed, unearthened.

If you are Igbo and supporting IPOB, may you never know peace in your live forever and ever, ISEE!!!!.

The SE Civilian JTF will be bigger than that of Borno for Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: How IPOB Kidnapped and Killed The Military Couple by 1875nkita: 8:40am On May 10, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

Wetin concern udele with barber. You go forge IV say make I upload original. What you have was never shared by the couple anywhere. What is your source? Where did you get this forgy forgy IV? Who shared it? Where?

[/s]
Re: How IPOB Kidnapped and Killed The Military Couple by toofit007: 9:52am On May 10, 2022
naijapips04:

since you claimed it is forgy forgy, upload the original one.
Re: How IPOB Kidnapped and Killed The Military Couple by toofit007: 9:53am On May 10, 2022
naijapips04:

quote]since you claimed it is forgy forgy, upload the original one.
Re: How IPOB Kidnapped and Killed The Military Couple by naijapips04: 10:00am On May 10, 2022
toofit007:
quote]since you claimed it is forgy forgy, upload the original one.

Oga what is your source? Where did you get that forgy forgy invite. Quote your source of shut up.
Re: How IPOB Kidnapped and Killed The Military Couple by toofit007: 10:20am On May 11, 2022
naijapips04:

Oga what is your source? Where did you get that forgy forgy invite. Quote your source of shut up.
since its is false, upload the original invitation card simple.
Re: How IPOB Kidnapped and Killed The Military Couple by Tingotoe: 11:10pm On May 13, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Whatever you decide to push, enjoy yourself doing so. I don't care. So used to it
So used to eating the flesh of humans you mean?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Impressive Tinubu Mega Walk At Onipanu.....obidents Cry!! / The Nigerian Insider At Chicago State University / BEFORE And AFTER Pic Of A Street In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.