Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids (50319 Views)

Gunmen Kill Popular Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids / Sunny White Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen, Others Abducted / 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by emmanuelbrown26: 9:04pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:
Excuse me, haven't you seen a female lawyer?
Who be this one sef?
Iyabo relax, just relax. U gat nothing to offer. I can be of help to your career if u don't mind.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by Shadysen: 9:05pm On May 08, 2022
MrCover:

has not seen your message on Whatsapp Chat
na madness dey worry .

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by MrCover: 9:08pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:
Excuse me, haven't you seen a female lawyer?
Who be this one sef?

Do You Know ?
Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by Shadysen: 9:10pm On May 08, 2022
MrCover:

I saw Female on the profile, I taught na woman ooooo

But @kriss216 how will I know who is a man or women on Nairaland Forum
them use woman swear for u, all those ones wey dey road u no see them no, NAwa for o...

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by micflo28(m): 9:11pm On May 08, 2022
Life is now easily taken like fliping of a light switch
Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by Maobichek: 9:18pm On May 08, 2022
Kriss216:

SIMP.. you don leave your blogging business dey try woo your fellow man. Receive sense!

Hahahaaaa!!! God! Nairaland is turning into something else oh!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by Thebig4: 9:20pm On May 08, 2022
or whatever you are called you no go face your blogging business, you dey look for woman for nairaland, he be like say you won close shop. Abeg leave eve alone and face your hussle, i no one hear say one babe run you street. Be wise!

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by MrCover: 9:20pm On May 08, 2022
Shadysen:
them use woman swear for u, all those ones wey dey road u no see them no, NAwa for o...

What Is The Meaning Of ?
Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by Enumerator(m): 9:32pm On May 08, 2022
cheesy
Kriss216:

SIMP.. you don leave your blogging business dey try woo your fellow man. Receive sense!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by Shadysen: 9:33pm On May 08, 2022
MrCover:

What Is The Meaning Of ?
ask yourself.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by snipernigga(m): 9:33pm On May 08, 2022
In delta they are gunmen, if they enter Onitsha they are unknown gunmen. When they enter South West they are armed robbers, and they enter north they are bandits, boki and herdsmen. Nigerian press spreading hate everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:33pm On May 08, 2022
grin
Kriss216:

lmfaooogrin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by Angy55(f): 9:35pm On May 08, 2022
Kpengla:

The Niger Delta is full of atrocity
Atrocity is going on every where in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by DAwest7: 9:36pm On May 08, 2022
Desperados:
White in a black skin. Wonderful

I fit bet my two balls say dis guy dey run matas.

if u know, u know.
the guy na bird if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by Arshavin120(m): 9:38pm On May 08, 2022
This guy is actually my next door neighbour, so sad

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by dadamicheal35(m): 9:38pm On May 08, 2022
This is a mad experience..... What a bitter experience for the family and the generation. R.I.P to the dead
Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by Desperados(m): 9:54pm On May 08, 2022
DAwest7:
the guy na bird if you know you know

I knw say na dem.... He time don reach.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by MrCover: 9:54pm On May 08, 2022
Shadysen:
ask yourself.

You have started again?
Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by eki2000(m): 9:56pm On May 08, 2022
Am quite very sure the guy is most be a cult member, because there is an adage that says "A person that loves playing with a dog, is whom the dog will tears clothes "

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 08, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Charge and bail lawyer? Kaiiiii, u just disappointed yourself, we have numerous cases and issues and u couldn't even get involve with one to boost your cv?
Werey if I handle you in real life. Just don't mess with me.
Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 08, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Amen.
Then be careful those you relate with online. Not everyone saying hi means well. Stop blushing at every compliment.

Happy new week
Thanks.
Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by GeneralDae: 10:05pm On May 08, 2022
MrCover:

Official Whatsapp Phone Number Is 0810-373-9506
You too like woman shwo.

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by princewarri1985: 10:07pm On May 08, 2022
MrCover:
God Almighty Please Guide And Protect Us

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country Nigeria.
Can you just imagine such a handsome soul gone! Journey and rest well bro. Wether we like it or not we shall all pay this price someday too.
Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by emmanuelbrown26: 10:08pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

Werey if I handle you in real life. Just don't mess with me.
I still remain d King of d jungle, u can't even do with d smell of your menses
Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 08, 2022
Sapele na one week one dead cultist

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by MrCover: 10:15pm On May 08, 2022
GeneralDae:

You too like woman shwo.

Is Just For Fun
Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by GeneralDae: 10:21pm On May 08, 2022
MrCover:

Is Just For Fun
Same here

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by DAwest7: 10:23pm On May 08, 2022
Desperados:

I knw say na dem.... He time don reach.
At a time no time o
Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by DAwest7: 10:24pm On May 08, 2022
Ficient:
Sapele na one week one dead cultist
you won check am?
Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by princewarri1985: 10:26pm On May 08, 2022
MrCover:

I saw Female on the profile, I taught na woman ooooo

But @kriss216 how will I know who is a man or women on Nairaland Forum
So he is a scammer right?? Lazy Nigeria youth make una leave local alone make local leave una too. Una mate dey collect thousands of dollars from white women everyday and una still dey here dey mumu una selfs here. If una non sabi work, make una beg slawomir to teach una bunch of clowns!
Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by Litmus: 10:28pm On May 08, 2022
I shan't tire of repeating, Evidence!!.

Evidence seeking is a good habit to adopt generally but it is a habit Nigerians desperately need to adopt in order to avert the catastrophe many external forces wish befalls you all through very basic levels of manipulation by them. Always Seek indisputable evidence.

In this case, show us the roasted cattle photos. Where are the live witness interviews?

Actually, in today's Mobile Phones world, live interviews, where obviously possible (such as in cases like this) should be prerequisites reporters employ as part of a series of proof items or tools to validate their report. And media news consumers - that's you and me - should begin to make the provision of these (photos, videos and interviews) a part of our evidence seeking culture .
Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by Mikeeytools: 10:28pm On May 08, 2022
See on the north they are busy planting their children into key positions while we busy with kidnappings,rituals and Yahoo in the south

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) / Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier Who Raped A Girl In Front Of Her Parents In Yobe / Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.