Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 (41628 Views)

Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Slynation(m): 8:49pm On May 08, 2022
Well...!! Money stops Nonsense and when this kids have started seeing money, trust me even there parents can't control them anymore...

Sometimes, Parents are not to blame, peer groups have more influence than parents, you can give your child a sound upbringing, but once he/she comes of age and mingle with friends, they tend to go astray...!

I know of a guy who wan brought up in the ways of the lord, a very young vibrant handsome chap, but the moment he entered into the University, he started misbehaving, the last he chatted me up and I saved his line, I couldn't believe my eyes what I saw on his WhatsApp status, weeds, S.K and various brands of hard drugs coupled with almost naked lady on his bed, nigga was living life while his parents are renowned ministers of Christ in Kaduna state...!!

1 Like

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Ebullient76(m): 8:49pm On May 08, 2022
Oil dey your head wella
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Ajibade123(m): 8:52pm On May 08, 2022
Mooh247:

What nonsense did I support?!

That a graphics designer can't make 350k a month

Or UX/UI designer, Affiliate marketers , dropshippers or crypto traders don't make that much

All money maker automatically are criminals right?! And olosho right

Everyone to you must go to University and get a civil service job to earn 60,000 and 40,000 like their parents
let be realistic if you earn 350k iñ a legit way can you be dashing a girl you are not married to 100k anyhow??

5 Likes

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Mooh247: 8:54pm On May 08, 2022
Ajibade123:

let be realistic if you earn 350k iñ a legit way can you be dashing a girl you are not married to 100k anyhow??

Definitely not dashing her anyhow, but a girl I love I can give her 100k for meaningful things
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Kpengla(m): 8:55pm On May 08, 2022
iezeiyida:
Hello Nairalanders!

Let me drop this important message.

Your 17 year old daughter is using iPhone 12 and your salary is 40k. That of your husband or wife is 60k. Collectively, your family income is 100k. Your 17 year old daughter in 100 level Mass Communication, Unizik is using a phone worth 600k. Your family's 6 months earning.

You didn't say anything. You only call her to take pictures of you when you are going for Traditional/White weddings, Mother's Sunday, Father's Sunday or August meeting. When your second son got admission into the university, you couldn't afford to send him to school. His 17 year old immidiate older sister in year 100 decided to take it up, and pay off the 300k needed for his entrance into ANSU.

You thanked God and asked him to bless your daughter and multiply her source of wealth.

When your Umunna (family clan) had a contribution, you asked her to please help you out. She sent you 100k.

You put her in your prayers. She is the pillar of your family.

What would you people have done without her?

You bill her, she bills her boyfriend.

Who is this boyfriend? This your family saviour?

You are worried about Yahoo ritual killings.

Maybe you need to look at yourself again.

Your 17 year old daughter na ashawo

2 Likes

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Udemzy05: 8:55pm On May 08, 2022
Mooh247:

Yes I am a freelancer and I know freelance site gets commission and payooner also get their charges but my estimate is for an example regarding the possible earning of a graphics artist

Your estimate? grin you're a clown.

You're not even a freelancer to begin with,na so e easy to make money online grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Mooh247: 8:56pm On May 08, 2022
Udemzy05:

Your estimate? grin you're a clown.

You're not even a freelancer to begin with,na so e easy to make money online grin

Ok
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Olam09(m): 8:57pm On May 08, 2022
iezeiyida:
Hello Nairalanders!

Your 17 year old daughter is using iPhone 12 and your salary is 40k. That of your husband or wife is 60k. Collectively, your family income is 100k. Your 17 year old daughter in 100 level Mass Communication, Unizik is using a phone worth 600k. Your family's 6 months earning.

You didn't say anything. You only call her to take pictures of you when you are going for Traditional/White weddings, Mother's Sunday, Father's Sunday or August meeting. When your second son got admission into the university, you couldn't afford to send him to school. His 17 year old immidiate older sister in year 100 decided to take it up, and pay off the 300k needed for his entrance into ANSU.

You thanked God and asked him to bless your daughter and multiply her source of wealth.

When your Umunna (family clan) had a contribution, you asked her to please help you out. She sent you 100k.

Very deep..

2 Likes

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by ambient: 8:57pm On May 08, 2022
The only prayer I pray everyday is God should not allow my kids to feed me,the kind of insult that comes with your teenage daughters or son being the breadwinner of the family is next to none,how would you have the right to ask her what is her work when your night food is coming from her....lol

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Newton2024: 8:57pm On May 08, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

Some nigerians suffers from poverty of the mind

The white colonialist and slave masters have perfectly preconditioned black people to desire poverty and see poverty as a virtue

Investigate source of income as a right thinking person to ascertain legitimacy of wealth don't castigate wealth to promote poverty

A graphics artist earning $10 per gigs and having 2 gigs per day, 14 gigs per week earns $140 per week that's $560 a month.. am sure such kid can afford to give his parents ₦300,000

A female blogger with make up artist page on tic toc, Instagram and YouTube can't Monitise her content for profit, the fact she uses an iPhone means she is prone to Ritualists and dates a yahoo boy

Everyone should desire 9-5 civil servant job and earn 60,000 to 40,000 since that's what is right

PS: Dear Nigerian Parents, Buhari Kwaraption Government, EFCC , SARS , Nigeria Police, Village People ,

I: Using an iPhone is not a crime
Ii: having money as a young man is not a sin or crime
iii: people earn money online legitimately

[/s] Try to read what op writes again. This time around, slowly.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by iykofias(m): 8:58pm On May 08, 2022
Kestolove:
shes taking d risk to give her family a better life, may God bless her nd she will never b disgraced
I think she’s dead and her private parts harvested

4 Likes

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Terrence99: 8:58pm On May 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
It's quite possible. No be every gal dey do runs. I know of a small girl whp is being engaged as a commision sales agent for an expensive hair company. The least of their human hair is 100k and she's allowed to sell at her own pice. Most female company directors and celebs are her customers.

This is her strategy...

She'd print her own fliers, take them to major events centres in lagos every weekend and hand them over to those big ladies as they alight from their vehicles. She profiles them by their car type. Later she'd get calls to supply and she'd go to the seller, pick it up and dispatch it.

Now, she sells even more than the owner and has 2 sales people, a boy and a girl, who go around town to share flyers to those women at various events locations.

Let me shock you guys...this girl is still in the university. She has only one bf whom I know closely. She's planning to own her hair shop sef.

Things are changing.

You can verify her source of income. Hers is different.
Most likely, she's not using an iPhone 12 sef.

This post is for those foolish parents who can't verify the source of income of their daughters using iPhone 12 and Co.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by toujurs: 8:58pm On May 08, 2022
iezeiyida:
Hello Nairalanders!

This is what is happening in our societiy now but we are hypocrites, and we tend to shed crocodile tears over what we knew originated the calamity. Any ways its poverty.things are hard. But learn to take responsibility of your actions, not when it happens you will start screaming and crying on how Nigeria failed you, when you failed yourself. Be wise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Newton2024: 8:59pm On May 08, 2022
Kestolove:
shes taking d risk to give her family a better life, may God bless her nd she will never b disgraced
Can you take such risk?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Olam09(m): 9:00pm On May 08, 2022
Slynation:
Well...!! Money stops Nonsense and when this kids have started seeing money, trust me even there parents can't control them anymore...

Sometimes, Parents are not to blame, peer groups have more influence than parents, you can give your child a sound upbringing, but once he/she comes of age and mingle with friends, they tend to go astray...!

I know of a guy who wan brought up in the ways of the lord, a very young vibrant handsome chap, but the moment he entered into the University, he started misbehaving, the last he chatted me up and I saved his line, I couldn't believe my eyes what I saw on his WhatsApp status, weeds, S.K and various brands of hard drugs coupled with almost naked lady on his bed, nigga was living life while his parents are renowned ministers of Christ in Kaduna state...!!
peer groups have more influence than parents, you can give your child a sound upbringing, but once he/she comes of age and mingle with friends, they tend to go astray...! this is very true..

4 Likes

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by bluskyee: 9:01pm On May 08, 2022
Kestolove:
May you have a 17 year old that will be supporting you and the family this way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 08, 2022
Very smart
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Adakintroy: 9:06pm On May 08, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

The white colonialist and slave masters have perfectly preconditioned black people to desire poverty and see poverty as a virtue

Investigate source of income as a right thinking person to ascertain legitimacy of wealth don't castigate wealth to promote poverty

A graphics artist earning $10 per gigs and having 2 gigs per day, 14 gigs per week earns $140 per week that's $560 a month.. am sure such kid can afford to give his parents ₦300,000

A female blogger with make up artist page on tic toc, Instagram and YouTube can't Monitise her content for profit, the fact she uses an iPhone means she is prone to Ritualists and dates a yahoo boy

Everyone should desire 9-5 civil servant job and earn 60,000 to 40,000 since that's what is right

PS: Dear Nigerian Parents, Buhari Kwaraption Government, EFCC , SARS , Nigeria Police, Village People ,

You know thats not what's is one top. You kind gets it but you act like you don't. You too weak for strong conversations.

4 Likes

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 08, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

ur brush strokes on the canvas miss the whole point of the picture in the first place, u miss the main point that Op was trying to raise, thats y I tell u people to read comprehend before u type, but it seems u type first then read, such backward thinking is going to Make u look like a fool!

3 Likes

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by micflo28(m): 9:06pm On May 08, 2022
Thank God for DOGS, yahoo boys are quick fading

1 Like

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:08pm On May 08, 2022
iezeiyida:
Hello Nairalanders!

Most would say God works in a mysterious way reason misfortune strikes mysteriously too

2 Likes

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Emperordynasty: 9:09pm On May 08, 2022
Mooh247:

Ok you to use your own opinion to gather " I know too know" likes and validation

The matter no hard my niggar no need to come my mention come shalaye
Oga e Don do already na,

U obviously wrong in ur assertion yet you don't wanna keep quiet, still trying to reply everyone and defend yourself when u obviously went off point for WOKE VALIDATION

3 Likes

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Thebig4: 9:10pm On May 08, 2022
Nice write up, to those whom it may concern, i hope they listen.

1 Like

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by STEWpid(f): 9:11pm On May 08, 2022
The girl na Gbola girl

2 Likes

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Adakintroy: 9:11pm On May 08, 2022
Oblivionz5:

Loud am Abeg

There is nothing to loud. This guy wonder Into this thread. Cuz the o.p clearly mentions ritaulism so you know we're is mind was at.

We not saying all girls are like that. But many are into subtle prostition as back up. I mean many.
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 08, 2022
Rich4god:
In as much as I understand the point that the OP is trying to pass, it's also good we know that times have changed and money can be made easily with the right info and tools.

It's probably she's an online freak that's makes money out of the internet.

The bottom line is, let parents investigate the source of their children's income instead of enjoying the wealth that they don't know how it came about.

MODIFIED:
The obvious truth is that parenting have failed in this generation. I knw a girl who is not up to 18 years, she left her state of residence and traveled to Abuja. Day in day out, on her Watsapp status, you see her in big hotels, clubs, cruising, eating and drinking expensive things and showing off online.
The parent haven't done anything about it. And am sure her parents know about it. Cos this girl have a sister who is on Watsapp and seeing all her status up date. How can you as a parent not care about the location of your daughter and what she's doing.

I also know a woman whose two daughters are always posting their semi nude bodies dancing on Watsapp status. Anytime you check their status, it's a video of them dancing almost naked. One of the daughters have even dyed her hair yellow and they sleep in the same house with the parent, yet the parents allows it in the name of freedom and modernity. What morals will these girls teach their future children.

In our time when we were growing up, who born you say you go dye your hair, or say 7pm knack, and you never come back house

But now it's a normal thing to see small small boys on dreadlocks and ladies on dyed hair staying late up to 12am in clubs and they will go back home and knock on the door and their parent will open it with a welcoming smile.

My friend once said that "in the next 10 years, there might not be a responsible boy or girl available for marriage."

Are these parents who open the door to their children who come home late at night a product of the bolded, I mean generation? Isn't it an irony?

2 Likes

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:14pm On May 08, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

Are u a freelancer, if no please stop writing what you know nothing about,
Gigs are easily calculated on paper, they don come out that way in real life

For once, someone was realistic enough to let the cat out of the bag

1 Like

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Mooh247: 9:15pm On May 08, 2022
Emperordynasty:

Oga e Don do already na,

U obviously wrong in ur assertion yet you don't wanna keep quiet, still trying to reply everyone and defend yourself when u obviously went off point for WOKE VALIDATION

Oga you have right to your opinion I have right to mine .. you to make your own comments wey no "woke validation" nau Abi why qouting me up hand down
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Lashist(m): 9:16pm On May 08, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

You talk too much rubbish that ppl think you speak through ur anus...is he talking about legitimate earners...you total goal in your life is to make frontpage...ppl that have hustled for this FP have relaxed...you go soon calm down when u see it brings you nothing cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband / My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. / Baby Boy Born Without Limbs (missing Arms & Legs) In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.