Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 (41604 Views)

Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Lashist(m): 9:18pm On May 08, 2022
Mooh247:

I also only adviced you on profitable ways to use your time to mind your business... Nothing personal here just an advise
Why don't you open your thread and educate ppl that every assumed runs girl earns money through graphics designs and so on

4 Likes

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Mooh247: 9:18pm On May 08, 2022
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:19pm On May 08, 2022
Udemzy05:

How many Nigerians are making meaningful money on the web?
grin grin grin
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Mooh247: 9:19pm On May 08, 2022
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:20pm On May 08, 2022
Ajibade123:

let be realistic if you earn 350k iñ a legit way can you be dashing a girl you are not married to 100k anyhow??
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Lashist(m): 9:20pm On May 08, 2022
[quote author=Mooh247 post=112647846][/quote]
I told you before you are jobless and useless with no hope and that's why u result to troll daily and hunt for FP...ppl with such dreams dont last...soon you will fade and another idiot will take over...until then use your time stupidly...as u no get good parents, keep the energy of insulting your elders wella cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Lashist(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2022
[quote author=Mooh247 post=112647881][/quote]
Moohmu, you are the dumb fellow...if you choose to not learn, think again...your foolishness might affect ppl around you cheesy
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Mooh247: 9:21pm On May 08, 2022
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Mooh247: 9:22pm On May 08, 2022
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Goldbw122(m): 9:23pm On May 08, 2022
Is so touching
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Lashist(m): 9:24pm On May 08, 2022
[quote author=Mooh247 post=112647947][/quote]
All these wont change ur stupidity...wont make you better...some of us have seen trolls taya...you wont last...soon you'd take your boring stupid life elsewhere cheesy...you think insulting ppl parents will make ppl run away from you? cheesy your time on NL go soon fade especially as u have nothing sensible to say cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by tonididdy(m): 9:24pm On May 08, 2022
Investigate the source as a parent and stop her immediately if it's not a path you align with

1 Like

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Mooh247: 9:25pm On May 08, 2022
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by neonly: 9:25pm On May 08, 2022
OP story is just like a girl I meet once in oworoshoki
They were staying in those house they build with bamboo on top of water and she was using iPhone 12 I just laugh with out pity

3 Likes

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Lashist(m): 9:25pm On May 08, 2022
[quote author=Mooh247 post=112647966][/quote]
What of you that chose not to mind ur business...hunt for FP will be making u to say rubbish...does FP add anything to your life?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Mooh247: 9:26pm On May 08, 2022
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by bjtinz: 9:26pm On May 08, 2022
iezeiyida:
Hello Nairalanders!

Let me drop this important message.

Your 17 year old daughter is using iPhone 12 and your salary is 40k. That of your husband or wife is 60k. Collectively, your family income is 100k. Your 17 year old daughter in 100 level Mass Communication, Unizik is using a phone worth 600k. Your family's 6 months earning.

You didn't say anything. You only call her to take pictures of you when you are going for Traditional/White weddings, Mother's Sunday, Father's Sunday or August meeting. When your second son got admission into the university, you couldn't afford to send him to school. His 17 year old immidiate older sister in year 100 decided to take it up, and pay off the 300k needed for his entrance into ANSU.

You thanked God and asked him to bless your daughter and multiply her source of wealth.

When your Umunna (family clan) had a contribution, you asked her to please help you out. She sent you 100k.

You put her in your prayers. She is the pillar of your family.

What would you people have done without her?

You bill her, she bills her boyfriend.

Who is this boyfriend? This your family saviour?

You are worried about Yahoo ritual killings.

Maybe you need to look at yourself again.

Wow. Please is this your original creation? I'll like to reference it, if you don't mind.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Lashist(m): 9:26pm On May 08, 2022
[quote author=Mooh247 post=112648054][/quote]
All these insults dont break anything...be like u be orphan cheesy so ur happiness lies in insulting ppl with parents...ur time will soon pass

1 Like

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Mooh247: 9:27pm On May 08, 2022
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by RexTramadol1: 9:28pm On May 08, 2022
Mooh247:

What nonsense did I support?!

That a graphics designer can't make 350k a month

Or UX/UI designer, Affiliate marketers , dropshippers or crypto traders don't make that much

All money maker automatically are criminals right?! And olosho right

Everyone to you must go to University and get a civil service job to earn 60,000 and 40,000 like their parents

You may be right…… but moral standards are low in the country and I believe the OP is talking about moral decadence which parents support

He rightly pointed out that the parents know no source of income they just kept receiving….

There’s no way a person is earning legitimately that their parents won’t be in the know and it is the responsibility of parents to ascertain the source of the wealth of their children through questioning and knowing the kind of people they mix with

We can’t say cos there are people who earn legitimately we should shove out the responsibility of purging the society of unscrupulous elements.

1 Like

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Mooh247: 9:29pm On May 08, 2022
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Mooh247: 9:29pm On May 08, 2022
RexTramadol1:

You may be right…… but moral standards are low in the country and I believe the OP is talking about moral decadence which parents support

He rightly pointed out that the parents know no source of income they just kept receiving….

There’s no way a person is earning legitimately that their parents won’t be in the know and it is the responsibility of parents to ascertain the source of the wealth of their children through questioning and knowing the kind of people they mix with

We can’t say cos there are people who earn legitimately we should shove out the responsibility of purging the society of unscrupulous elements.

Ok
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Someodds: 9:31pm On May 08, 2022
Kestolove:
shes taking d risk to give her family a better life, may God bless her nd she will never b disgraced

Yes nice risk I guess, and hope when boys finally do their usual doing, you'll come back to read this your comment abi?
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by confluence: 9:35pm On May 08, 2022
@ Op you just nailed it big time the mess currently Nigerian families are going through. Just like someone wrote that most Nigerian parents are hypocrites . I know of a boy who has worked with me before some 5 or 6 years ago whose currently rides Lexus RX 350, I was informed by another one of his friends who also worked with me, this one will tell me oga , wetin we de do you know fit do am, that has been his response and the one i said rides Lexus avoid me when ever he is in town because I know too well and until today the dad still rides a jicheng machine and still struggling with life. Instead of parents to ask questions we just pretend as if nothing happens,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by jaxxy(m): 9:36pm On May 08, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Some nigerians suffers from poverty of the mind

The white colonialist and slave masters have perfectly preconditioned black people to desire poverty and see poverty as a virtue

Investigate source of income as a right thinking person to ascertain legitimacy of wealth don't castigate wealth to promote poverty

A graphics artist earning $10 per gigs and having 2 gigs per day, 14 gigs per week earns $140 per week that's $560 a month.. am sure such kid can afford to give his parents ₦300,000

A female blogger with make up artist page on tic toc, Instagram and YouTube can't Monitise her content for profit, the fact she uses an iPhone means she is prone to Ritualists and dates a yahoo boy

Everyone should desire 9-5 civil servant job and earn 60,000 to 40,000 since that's what is right

PS: Dear Nigerian Parents, Buhari Kwaraption Government, EFCC , SARS , Nigeria Police, Village People ,

I: Using an iPhone is not a crime
Ii: having money as a young man is not a sin or crime
iii: people earn money online legitimately

Its not about using iPhone at 17 bt financial and wealth accountability. Where or how did she get such money should be clearly explained to clear every possible doubts.

If this can be achieved then all will be well with our youths.

Same lack of financial accountability is what is killing our country because our politicians steal money and nobody holds them to account.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Ekugbeh(m): 9:37pm On May 08, 2022
Mooh247:

Then the floor is yours, sound smart Mr genius ..

Just has wealth is for few and poverty is for majority, smartness is for few and majority are not and I guess you are among the majority
oga, you just deviated from the Op's point of view. Instead of making a suggestion with ur input, you over board by cancelling his work which made ur input smart by half

4 Likes

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by SmartyPants(m): 9:37pm On May 08, 2022
Mooh247:

What nonsense did I support?!

That a graphics designer can't make 350k a month

Or UX/UI designer, Affiliate marketers , dropshippers or crypto traders don't make that much

All money maker automatically are criminals right?! And olosho right

Everyone to you must go to University and get a civil service job to earn 60,000 and 40,000 like their parents

You're definitely off topic because the OP hasnt castigated wealth. Rather he castigated parents who do not investigate their kids sources of income espdcially when such kid has no known occupation.

Why distract readers with your totally unrelatedd rant?

5 Likes

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Mooh247: 9:37pm On May 08, 2022
jaxxy:

Its not about using iPhone at 17 bt financial and wealth accountability. Where or how did she get such money should be clearly explained to clear every possible doubts.

If this can be achieved then all will be well with our youths.

Ok

As highlighted in my third paragraph

Investigate source of income as a right thinking person to ascertain legitimacy of wealth don't castigate wealth to promote poverty
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by jaxxy(m): 9:39pm On May 08, 2022
Mooh247:

Ok

As highlighted in my third paragraph

Nobody is castigating wealth or promoting poverty by querying he source of income and funds. It should be welcomed by all.

1 Like

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by adecz: 9:42pm On May 08, 2022
❎❎ Volunteers should assemble here with "likes" let's go down to Anambra and flog the parents for falling our collective hands ❎❎

NB: Lala can sponsor the trip.
He also doesn't like nonsense.. ☹️☹️☹️

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 08, 2022
Mooh247:

Your opinion... I gave mine so we cool , actually qouting people to start a quarel makes you seem like a fool

I'm not a trouble shooter!
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Biafraaa: 9:45pm On May 08, 2022
Bro you don't have to reply these people. their IQ is too low to comprehend your Reasoning. please stop wasting your time to reply them. I'm more ashamed of those liking their replies and comments. it shows how many dumb people are here on NL
Mooh247:

When will you act matured on this forum?! If you invested more time on your own self rather than looking for comments to attack, perhaps your life would be better for it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? / My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband / 3 Graves To Bury One Man: How My Late Father's Kinsmen Hijacked Burial — Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.