Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 (41627 Views)

Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by rayval(m): 8:06am On May 09, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Some nigerians suffers from poverty of the mind

The white colonialist and slave masters have perfectly preconditioned black people to desire poverty and see poverty as a virtue

Investigate source of income as a right thinking person to ascertain legitimacy of wealth don't castigate wealth to promote poverty

A graphics artist earning $10 per gigs and having 2 gigs per day, 14 gigs per week earns $140 per week that's $560 a month.. am sure such kid can afford to give his parents ₦300,000

A female blogger with make up artist page on tic toc, Instagram and YouTube can't Monitise her content for profit, the fact she uses an iPhone means she is prone to Ritualists and dates a yahoo boy

Everyone should desire 9-5 civil servant job and earn 60,000 to 40,000 since that's what is right

PS: Dear Nigerian Parents, Buhari Kwaraption Government, EFCC , SARS , Nigeria Police, Village People ,

I: Using an iPhone is not a crime
Ii: having money as a young man is not a sin or crime
iii: people earn money online legitimately

Honestly, your comment is out of point. *forgive me* The OP is talking from a perspective, which you and I know very well,( without trying to sound intelligent or woke) - has been the norm in your country. The idea is, not knowing the source of one's income yet do not bother to ask.

So forget your analysis, and be very realistic. I understand your point. But it is off key of what the thread is about... again, forgive me

3 Likes

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by IbileIfe: 8:08am On May 09, 2022
Teenage girl under 20 bimbo returned home with N900, 000.
Mom (wide-eyed): Where did you get the money from?
Daughter ( happily): I won it in a special dance party.
Mom: Wow! Thank Almighty God.

She never asked which kind of dance her pretty and sexy daughter danced to win N900, 000.
She collected the money, gave her N100, 000 and kept the remaining N800, 000.
This happened in 2015.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by iezeiyida(m): 8:09am On May 09, 2022
Yeah. Sounds funny but true.

NamelessOGBENI:

Most would say God works in a mysterious way reason misfortune strikes mysteriously too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Kingpele(m): 8:12am On May 09, 2022
[quote author=Mooh247 post=112631640] cool

The white colonialist and slave masters have perfectly preconditioned black people to desire poverty and see poverty as a virtue

Investigate source of income as a right thinking person to ascertain legitimacy of wealth don't castigate wealth to promote poverty

A graphics artist earning $10 per gigs and having 2 gigs per day, 14 gigs per week earns $140 per week that's $560 a month.. am sure such kid can afford to give his parents ₦300,000

A female blogger with make up artist page on tic toc, Instagram and YouTube can't Monitise her content for profit, the fact she uses an iPhone means she is prone to Ritualists and dates a yahoo boy

Everyone should desire 9-5 civil servant job and earn 60,000 to 40,000 since that's what is right

PS: Dear Nigerian Parents, Buhari Kwaraption Government, EFCC , SARS , Nigeria Police, Village People ,

.[calm down u don't understand what the young man was trying to say,if the girl is into legitimate earnings then even the parents will not bill her much because they will want her to grow to the level she will be giving them things without them asking of it but in this context the girl is a student with no source of income but uses expensive phone like ugochi that was killed in abakiliki hotel..when I was in unizik ,around 2003 if u enter any hotel around u and want a girl ,they will give u pictures of beautiful girls ti select from ,then they will call the girl to come around..these are people's daughters, sisters and girl friends
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by iezeiyida(m): 8:18am On May 09, 2022
Yes. You are right. But, I believe poverty shouldn't be the excuse for ruining the future of your children. Some parents just act childish, stupid and irresponsible. Reno Omokri said, ''most parents act like children and when children are raising up children, they all will become a family of no true leader, a family of children.''

toujurs:
This is what is happening in our societiy now but we are hypocrites, and we tend to shed crocodile tears over what we knew originated the calamity. Any ways its poverty.things are hard. But learn to take responsibility of your actions, not when it happens you will start screaming and crying on how Nigeria failed you, when you failed yourself. Be wise

1 Like

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by martinez1: 8:22am On May 09, 2022
You guys really think people are not making money online, to who ever is reading this go and find out how you can make dollars online legitimately and i promise you your life will be much better, it is real. Not everyone making money online is into Fraud. I have been trading for over a decade and in more than have of those years i was loosing constantly so it is not easy as being said but it is worth the wait and stress.
Please am not saying this so you can come and disturbing my DM please i don't want any problem oooo, mbok .
in the image is my live trading explorer from forex factory, went home with over 2k dollars on that day which is over 1mill in naira and that day
i did not make much but little. PLEASE just get inspired by this and go to work that's all.

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by magzey: 8:32am On May 09, 2022
What of girls who parents are not working? grin
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by iezeiyida(m): 8:42am On May 09, 2022
efficiencie:

God bless you over 5 billion times for this. You are very sensible. We complain about evil easily but we fail to see how we incentivise it with our very own actions.

Amen.
Thank you so much dear.
That's the reality.. Our society needs all-round positive orientation, finding lasting ends to not building things that will fail and bring shame to us in our lives and families.
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Freemasonry: 9:10am On May 09, 2022
iezeiyida:
Hello Nairalanders!

Let me drop this important message.

Your 17 year old daughter is using iPhone 12 and your salary is 40k. That of your husband or wife is 60k. Collectively, your family income is 100k. Your 17 year old daughter in 100 level Mass Communication, Unizik is using a phone worth 600k. Your family's 6 months earning.

You didn't say anything. You only call her to take pictures of you when you are going for Traditional/White weddings, Mother's Sunday, Father's Sunday or August meeting. When your second son got admission into the university, you couldn't afford to send him to school. His 17 year old immidiate older sister in year 100 decided to take it up, and pay off the 300k needed for his entrance into ANSU.

You thanked God and asked him to bless your daughter and multiply her source of wealth.

When your Umunna (family clan) had a contribution, you asked her to please help you out. She sent you 100k.

You put her in your prayers. She is the pillar of your family.

What would you people have done without her?

You bill her, she bills her boyfriend.

Who is this boyfriend? This your family saviour?

You are worried about Yahoo ritual killings.

Maybe you need to look at yourself again.

Damn!

So eloquently and vividly put.
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by latiephwald(m): 9:46am On May 09, 2022
Mooh247:

What nonsense did I support?!

That a graphics designer can't make 350k a month

Or UX/UI designer, Affiliate marketers , dropshippers or crypto traders don't make that much

All money maker automatically are criminals right?! And olosho right

Everyone to you must go to University and get a civil service job to earn 60,000 and 40,000 like their parents

So those ladies carrying iPhone 11 upward up and down are bloggers and graphic designer? Answe me naw, e be like say you just lean digital business...
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by haggai247: 9:50am On May 09, 2022
Mooh247:

What nonsense did I support?!

That a graphics designer can't make 350k a month

Or UX/UI designer, Affiliate marketers , dropshippers or crypto traders don't make that much

All money maker automatically are criminals right?! And olosho right

Everyone to you must go to University and get a civil service job to earn 60,000 and 40,000 like their parents

Stop exaggerating this graphic designer skill it's stale yes people make 350k doing graphic design but it takes years of hard work and dedication.

No go let someone come tell you learn graphic design and make passive income or make 500k a month like we see on nairaland it'll end in frustration

Unix graphic cyrpto and all that takes years to get it right unless you have lot of cash to dash google and Facebook or money to learn from someone already making money to take you under his wings.

And nobody would make such and give it away.

But the truth of the matter is op is dead right parents should talk with their kids.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Kingozymandias(m): 10:52am On May 09, 2022
phemmyfour:
You lack comprehension. The lady isn't a blogger or graphic design. She depended on her school bf for survival and support for the family. Her family did not even for once ask her where the money was coming from

If it were just her bf that would be different, unfortunately 99% of them are into prostitution.
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Wheezdom(m): 10:54am On May 09, 2022
My own is.. How can a girl tell me she's dying of hunger but she using IPhone 11.. Just how
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Kingozymandias(m): 11:00am On May 09, 2022
IbileIfe:
Teenage girl under 20 bimbo returned home with N900, 000.
Mom (wide-eyed): Where did you get the money from?
Daughter ( happily): I won it in a special dance party.
Mom: Wow! Thank Almighty God.

She never asked which kind of dance her pretty and sexy daughter danced to win N900, 000.
She collected the money, gave her N100, 000 and kept the remaining N800, 000.
This happened in 2015.

Imagine that cry
To be frank ,parenting failed this generation of youth. This is why they are the most dysfunctional.. cultists , rapists , drug addicts , ritualists, homosexality, etc

Parenting failed them
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Kingozymandias(m): 11:01am On May 09, 2022
[s]
martinez1:
You guys really think people are not making money online, to who ever is reading this go and find out how you can make dollars online legitimately and i promise you your life will be much better, it is real. Not everyone making money online is into Fraud. I have been trading for over a decade and in more than have of those years i was loosing constantly so it is not easy as being said but it is worth the wait and stress.
Please am not saying this so you can come and disturbing my DM please i don't want any problem oooo, mbok .
in the image is my live trading explorer from forex factory, went home with over 2k dollars on that day which is over 1mill in naira and that day
i did not make much but little. PLEASE just get inspired by this and go to work that's all.
[/s]

Scammer

1 Like

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Waheed60: 11:02am On May 09, 2022
Don't mind her the girl will later come and retuallise her for more pays
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Skmoda360(m): 11:03am On May 09, 2022
altteemy:

Try out a YouTube search. Some will offer you things or products or programs to buy. Don't buy anything. If you are willing to pay with time, after a week of consistent video watching, you can start your own affiliate empire enough to make you millions.

Spend that time, you sped nothing less than 4 years to learn how to learn just a vocation in school and this pays more.
Thanks bro
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Ify2023(f): 11:18am On May 09, 2022
Hmmmm, what can I say,
.is all started from parents, some don't know how to train a child..
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by martinez1: 12:12pm On May 09, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]

Scammer

You are one of those who thinks everybody online is a scammer, well i don't blame you co's is either you have been scammed or your just naïve. Is either you get inspired by that post or get discourage, hate your life or anyone else who making it but whatever you choose am fine with it.
My only advice is go and sit your ass down and spend thousands of hours and study about how to make good money. like i said
Nobody should message me, i don't write books about trading or sell anything that has to do with trading, there hundreds of free material online for your learning unlike when i started a decade ago. pay the price( it can be money or time or both)
Goodluck to you
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by dododawa1: 12:17pm On May 09, 2022
Papa and Mama dey one room pikin dey 5 stars HOTEL chilling.
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Shalayetv: 1:35pm On May 09, 2022
Raising kids is one of the toughest and most fulfilling jobs in the world and the one for which you might feel the least prepared. Following the recent event of the 10 years old female student from Chrisland school in Lagos Nigeria, and also the 7 years old male student of Dowen college, it is safe to say that parenting is not as easy as it sounds. After doing some research and asking some parents we decided to put together 5 Major Roles You Must Play In Your Child's Life.
Please if you like this video, consider subscribing to my youtube channel to help this video reach more people, also share and comment your thoughts on this topic.
Thank you and God bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyXnTHPZs1g
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 09, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Where was your common sense while reading the post?

Honestly, your bigotry has blinded you so much not to see what the OP meant. He was speaking of finding the source of wealth!
Did you, in any paragraph see where the parents asked her of the source? They were simply taking it without questioning it.

If they had questioned her or her alleged boyfriend and a critical evidence of the legitimate providence, then they would have been justified, but keeping mute just so as not to sorrowfully pierce their conscience in case the source is illegal is the height of rapacity.

Next time think properly before showing how not so smart you can be!

By the way, just wondering, have you ever passed a comprehension test? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Mooh247: 2:25pm On May 09, 2022
QuantumRoss:

Where was your common sense while reading the post?

Honestly, your bigotry has blinded you so much not to see what the OP meant. He was speaking of finding the source of wealth!
Did you, in any paragraph see where the parents asked her of the source? They were simply taking it without questioning it.

If they had questioned her or her alleged boyfriend and a critical evidence of the legitimate providence, then they would have been justified, but keeping mute just so as not to sorrowfully pierce their conscience in case the source is illegal is the height of rapacity.

Next time think properly before showing how not so smart you can be!

By the way, just wondering, have you ever passed a comprehension test? cheesy

Only a coward and a fool creates a username 7 of May and his first comment is to look for a fight

Eyah kpele no e fight today come again next time when you are man enough to use your main username like a real man with balls

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Agwotulumbe(f): 2:33pm On May 09, 2022
Mooh247:

Only a coward and a fool creates a username 7 of May and his first comment is to look for a fight

Eyah kpele no e fight today come again next time when you are man enough to use your main username like a real man with balls

cheesy
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by snoopz: 4:06pm On May 09, 2022
That money wey dey sweet them now, Dem go later cough am out
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Ola2plenty: 4:26pm On May 09, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

You are right but what the op is trying to depict here is a young lady or guy using expensive phone out of nowhere. At least the dude should start from somewhere! Earn with an Android phone and use the proceeds to buy iPhone, then we will know what you are doing is legit.
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Aaay: 5:07pm On May 09, 2022
angry
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by 9jaRealist: 5:03am On May 10, 2022
iezeiyida:
Hello Nairalanders!

Let me drop this important message.

Your 17 year old daughter is using iPhone 12 and your salary is 40k. That of your husband or wife is 60k. Collectively, your family income is 100k. Your 17 year old daughter in 100 level Mass Communication, Unizik is using a phone worth 600k. Your family's 6 months earning.

You didn't say anything. You only call her to take pictures of you when you are going for Traditional/White weddings, Mother's Sunday, Father's Sunday or August meeting. When your second son got admission into the university, you couldn't afford to send him to school. His 17 year old immidiate older sister in year 100 decided to take it up, and pay off the 300k needed for his entrance into ANSU.

You thanked God and asked him to bless your daughter and multiply her source of wealth.

When your Umunna (family clan) had a contribution, you asked her to please help you out. She sent you 100k.

You put her in your prayers. She is the pillar of your family.

What would you people have done without her?

You bill her, she bills her boyfriend.

Who is this boyfriend? This your family saviour?

You are worried about Yahoo ritual killings.

Maybe you need to look at yourself again.

YOU should be ashamed of YOURSELF (and not of your daughter)…
If you cannot adequately cater for your own kids and family. Perhaps, you should have put a cap on it!

#TakePersonalResoponsibilty

>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bathing A New Born Baby. . . / My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband / My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.