Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor (6005 Views)

Who Is A Beta Leader Btw Bola Tinubu & Peter Obi / Aregbesola: Oyetola Waged War Against Me Since Becoming Governor / I Regretted Becoming Governor Of Western Region” — Admiral Akin Aduwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by Sonnyboom: 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
Some miscreant were seen protesting against Bola Tinubu in Abuja. While I do not have problem with the protest I have a very big issue with many Igbos querying where Tinubu go the fund in building his empire of business.

We are all aware Tinubu was a major contributor to NADECO, RadioKudirat n Co before democracy in Nigerian. This coupled with the years he spent working at Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, Haskins, & Sells, and GTE Services Corporation in the USA. Upon return to Nigeria he worked with Mobil Oil Nigeria becoming an executive of the company yet foolish souls from a particular region can query where he got money to build an empire.

The Iyaolaja of lagos who is Tinubu's mother the lunatics querying where he got the money to establish his chain of businesses I wonder who told them his mother his a pauper. This set of lunatics if given the opportunity will query if Dangote's father was also a pauper n query where he got the money to establish his businesses as well.

That aside, the Saint Peter Obi this failure are promoting as the best thing prior to slice bread we all know his antecedent n how he was nothing but a wretch before becoming the governor of Anambra State. I like them tell us where Peter Obi got the money he spent building the biggest mall in Abuja during his tenure as governor of Anambra. Where did he also got the money spent buying majority shares at breweries before disclosing his other criminal activities.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by Sonnyboom: 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
The lying bastard was even caught on live TV where he disclosed he had a single wristwatch all his pathetic life. Imagine the lie from that bastard.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by emexc11(m): 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
No time to waste time replying you

18 Likes

Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
U guys attack Peter obi but small talk about tinubu una go shout

Achebe talked and talk about yorunas and soyinka ...they didn't talk till he died

Ojukwu talked how he freed awolowo challenged they didn't talk till he died

Mustapha has been challenging yorubas leaders who didn't take money before abiola was killed but none of them has come out ...once his dead now ...they would roll out propaganda

23 Likes

Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by Sonnyboom: 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
As expecting of every lying lunatics. You simply walk away when your shame is exposed. Tell us where the wretched Peter Obi got the money he spent building the biggest mall in Abuja while he was a governor n where he got money to buy majority shares at brewery if he is not a bigger armed robber than Tinubu ?

emexc11:
No time to waste time replying you
Igbochief001:
U guys attack Peter obi but small talk about tinubu una go shout

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by Mo3891: 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
cool

Why compare Peter Obi the local champion to Bola Ahmed Tinubu the enigma with years in international business management

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by Sammy07: 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
Tinubu owns the nation, TVC I think he also has shares in oando.
He worked previously in an oil company and USA
He's a very rich man before becoming a governor and in courtesy of his mother (connection, name, fame)

His mother is also an influential woman. His mother (iyaloja of Lagos) a very wealthy woman. She's in the same league as Efusetan Aniwura (Iyalode of Ibadan) but not as wicked as Wura

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by Sonnyboom: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
Mo3891:
Why compare Peter Obi the local champion to Bola Ahmed Tinubu the enigma with years in prison international business management
There is no comparison here, most of those insulting Tinubu support Peter Obi N since we know the antecedents of both they can enlighten us where Peter Obi got the money to built the largest mail in Abuja. We all can attest to how wretched he was before becoming governor. I am expecting their lies.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by Benmob: 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2020
Peter obi was a great business man back than during is school days before coming to politics but he may not be clean as far that is a politician in Nigeria but tinubu is well known a thief and drug Barron in US before u ran away like ochukwu when he was found guilty of d charge against him.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by Mo3891: 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
Benmob:
Peter obi was a great business man back than during is school days before coming to politics but he may not be clean as far that is a politician and in Nigeria but tinubu is well known a thief and drug Barron in US before u ran away like ochukwu when he was found guilty of d charge against him.

Any link to Tinubu's conviction as a drug baron?

Stupidity would make Ipobians distort facts... Compass investment Chicago limited owned by Tinubu was asked to forfeit Agbele's 460k USD from its company Citibank account because Agbele was convicted of heroin trafficking and invested 460k USD in Tinubu's Compass investment, even as at the time of forfeiture Tinubu's Citibank account still had closing balance of $12 m USD

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by clarocuzioo(m): 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
Sonnyboom:
Some miscreant were seen protesting against Bola Tinubu in Abuja. While I do not have problem with the protest I have a very big issue with many Igbos querying where Tinubu go the fund in building his empire of business.

We are all aware Tinubu was a major contributor to NADECO, RadioKudirat n Co before democracy in Nigerian. This coupled with the years he spent working at Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, Haskins, & Sells, and GTE Services Corporation in the USA. Upon return to Nigeria he worked with Mobil Oil Nigeria becoming an executive of the company yet foolish souls from a particular region can query where he got money to build an empire.

The Iyaolaja of lagos who is Tinubu's mother the lunatics querying where he got the money to establish his chain of businesses I wonder who told them his mother his a pauper. This set of lunatics if given the opportunity will query if Dangote's father was also a pauper n query where he got the money to establish his businesses as well.

That aside, the Saint Peter Obi this failure are promoting as the best thing prior to slice bread we all know his antecedent n how he was nothing but a wretch before becoming the governor of Anambra State. I like them tell us where Peter Obi got the money he spent building the biggest mall in Abuja during his tenure as governor of Anambra. Where did he also got the money spent buying majority shares at breweries before disclosing his other criminal activities.

It is an insult to Peter Obi to compare him with an international drug Baron, aka "Bobo Chicago " , a Toronto certificate forget, and a bullion van thief.

Please stop insulting Peter Obi an astute businessman and Politician by comparing him with a common criminal, they are not and can never be in the same league.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by Sonnyboom: 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
Astute businessman... grin cheesy grin

Astute criminal you mean to say.
Please list Peter Obi astute besinesses before he was governor of Anambra let me list Tinubu business before becoming governor of Lagos state. Oloriburuku somebody.

clarocuzioo:

It is an insult to Peter Obi to compare him with an international drug Baron, aka "Bobo Chicago " , a Toronto certificate forget, and a bullion van thief.

Please stop insulting Peter Obi an astute businessman and Politician with a common criminal, they are not and can never be in the same league.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by favor914: 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Please stop insulting Peter Obi an astute businessman and Politician with a common criminal, they are not and can never be in the same league.
Peter Obi, most probably was richer.

7 Likes

Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by Sonnyboom: 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
Even in Peter Obi wildest delusion him papa, himself, his born n unborn generation not fit lace Tinubu slippers talk less of shoe.

favor914:
Peter Obi, most probably was richer.

8 Likes

Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by clarocuzioo(m): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
Sonnyboom:
Astute businessman... grin cheesy grin

Astute criminal you mean to say.
Please list Peter Obi astute besinesses before he was governor of Anambra let me list Tinubu business before becoming governor of Lagos state. Oloriburuku somebody.

Don't bother listing Tinubu's criminal empire, we already know them, Chicago drug baron, we are not interested.

Peter Obi will not be mentioned in the mist of common drug peddlers and certificate forgers.

He will not fight with pigs because they will mess him up as they are already dirty.

Please we completely isolate Peter Obi from anything associated with common drug peddlers and criminals.

Good bye.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by Bannylove13: 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
Yoruba people and dick measuring...

Igbophobia is killing of majority of Yoruba people ... they look up to igbos in everything about life and society

A Yoruba man can’t and won’t compete with any other tribe except igbo people ..

They sees igbos as superiors... and secretly admire them... knowing that is difficult to be like igbos

This brings envy hatred jealousy then winch crafts ... which they’re known for and great increase in rituals. internet frauds, and urge to shalaye at any moment

Yoruba believe igbos do juju to make money via business and they’ve so delve in juju to acquire wealth and power.. to keep measuring and competing

The truth without igbos .. Yoruba superiors in everything Yoruba for still they live in 70’s... explain why... when passing through Yoruba states ... one will be shock as to eyesores called cities and towns in yorubaland
This explains further why every Yoruba man claims lagosians...

99% of Yoruba can’t proudly tell you their local government of origin... a Yoruba man will never tell you this... he rather tell you his state... never local government or villages... unlike other tribes that will tell you village .. local government, state and if possible clan..

Tomorrow on nairaland another dick measuring thread will be up.. and Yoruba people will gather to masturbute
Funny when Nigerians open same thread .. nairaland in its usual tribalistic nature will take the thread down..

Only truth is this... any traveler that has been around the country will understand the backward nature of the Yoruba tribe in terms of development and developing

Forget pictures... personally I know Yoruba land too well so when they shows pictures I sit back and laugh .. because even the person showing the pics knows he’s not been sincere to himself.

Anyways wetin I know..

I know for sure Yoruba states are ghost towns and villages .. atimes one wonder how they get numbers during elections...

Lastly ... if igbos no comeback after the war...

Yoruba states would have remain mud and sand and without atom of development and reliance..

Reason why till tomorrow yoruba man will always compete with the igbo nation and Igbo individuals in other to reassure themselves.

It’s allowed

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by Benmob: 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
Sonnyboom:
Even in Peter Obi wildest delusion him papa, himself, his born n unborn generation not fit lace Tinubu slippers talk less of shoe.

d same way dey use tinubu swear for ur own generation to make him be ur demi god u worship. U are free to insult any igbo leaders but not peter obi d same where I go against pple insulting Osinbajo..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by Sammy07: 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
Bannylove13:

Igbophobia is killing of majority of Yoruba people ... they look up to igbos in everything about life and society

They sees igbos as superiors... and secretly admire them... knowing that is difficult to be like igbos

This brings envy hatred jealousy then winch crafts ... which they’re known for and great increase in rituals. internet frauds, and urge to shalaye at any moment

Yoruba believe igbos do juju to make money via business and they’ve so delve in juju to acquire wealth and power.. to keep measuring and competing

The truth without igbos .. Yoruba superiors in everything Yoruba for still they live in 70’s... explain why... when passing through Yoruba states ... one will be shock as to eyesores called cities and towns in yorubaland

99% of Yoruba can’t proudly tell you their local government of origin... a Yoruba man will never tell you this... he rather tell you his state... never local government or villages... unlike other tribes that will tell you village .. local government, state and if possible clan..

Tomorrow on nairaland another dick measuring thread will be up.. and Yoruba people will gather to masturbute
Funny when Nigerians open same thread .. nairaland in its usual tribalistic nature will take the thread down..

Only truth is this... any traveler that has been around the country will understand the backward nature of the Yoruba tribe in terms of development and developing

Forget pictures... personally I know Yoruba land too well so when they shows pictures I sit back and laugh .. because even the person showing the pics knows he’s not been sincere to himself.

Anyways wetin I know..

I know for sure Yoruba states are ghost towns and villages .. atimes one wonder how they get numbers during elections...

Yoruba states would have remain mud and sand and without atom of development and reliance..

Reason why till tomorrow yoruba man will always compete with the igbo nation and Igbo individuals in other to reassure themselves.

It’s allowed

These rants on top Yoruba cheesy

What do you guys have that we don't have.

Which Yoruba is not proud of his State and local governments of Origin

You said you know Yoruba land, yet you said its a ghost town cheesy.
Should we bring out the statistics of regions with active telecommunications?? cheesy

I repeat, what do you guys have that we don't have?

7 Likes

Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by Mo3891: 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
Bannylove13:
[s]

and relianc

[/s]

Talk talk marginalised OSU people

Last President under parliamentary system over 50 years ago

Last Vice President 36 years ago

Last Senate President 13 years ago

Last Speaker of the House 36 years ago

Last Head of state over 50 years ago

Last 2ic to an head of state 100years ago lol

Una no dey shame ? Ethnic Majority tribe hustling for minority leader of the house,

No service chiefs, no representation as National Assembly leadership, nothing nothing

3 Likes

Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by Bannylove13: 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Should we bring out the statistics of regions with active telecommunications?? cheesy

I don’t do statistics... reality on ground is bae..

Which local government and state are you from... if you honestly answer this I will tell you about your local government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by Bannylove13: 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
Mo3891:

grin
You can’t even hide the pain grin

A quick one...

Are yoruba people in this government

Hausa Fulani are in power , in government, and in charge.... the cabals are all Hausa Fulani...

Where is the Acn in power

Resist the urge to shalaye undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by Mo3891: 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
Bannylove13:

grin
You can’t even hide the pain grin

A quick one...

Are yoruba people in this government

Hausa Fulani are in power , in government, and in charge.... the cabals are all Hausa Fulani...

Where is the Acn in power

Who is your Vice President?

Who is your Chief of defence Staff cheif?

Who is your speaker of the Nigerian House of representatives?

What exactly have you Ipobians achieved politically apart from deputy chief whip?

Shameeeeee!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by Sammy07: 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
Bannylove13:

I don’t do statistics... reality on ground is bae..

Which local government and state are you from... if you honestly answer this I will tell you about your local government.

Ondo state and Ondo west local govt.
I'm anxious waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by Benmob: 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
Mo3891:

other tribes that hv been leading Nigeria hv u see any chance in Nigeria and d same way abia state hv been voting only one party(pdp) but yet d state is not moving forward
Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by Mo3891: 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
Benmob:
other tribes that hv been leading Nigeria hv u see any chance in Nigeria and d same way abia state hv been voting only one party(pdp) but yet d state is not moving forward

grin

While we still enjoy free modern train service from Ibadan Abeokuta to Lagos you keep wailing

5 Likes

Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by Bkayyy: 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
Keep talking about us.
Even if the whole Yoruba Armageddon gather to bring Lagos to measure with us, it doesn't matter to us.
We are the light of the fukking nation.
So keep on talking about us, else you'll have no light in your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by Apawicked: 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
Yoruba why are you this shameless? with the way you gossip about Igbos in your enclave you will soon compare Tinubu to Obiano.

I'd consider it a shame putting an oporo eyed drug baron in the same sentence with Peter Obi

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by Sonnyboom: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
This Epistle because Peter Obi was exposed for the wretch he was prior to becoming the governor of Anambra ?! Bro if you wail beyond death na your papa headache. Make thunder fire me if I lose half a microsecond of sleep over your eternal pain anguish n sorrow.

Bannylove13:

Anyways wetin I know..

It’s allowed

7 Likes

Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by Sonnyboom: 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
How do one gossips about a pathetic tribe that claim Hausa Fulani Kanuri Ikwerre Yoruba South Africans Ghanaians Gabonese Malaysians Singaporeans Tunisians Egyptian Arabs Cambodians French British Cameroonians all hate them for nothing n they can bring their pathetic soul to ask why evweyonw should hate them. Do one give love n get hate in return, only your pathetic tribe radiate hate but want love in return. May it never be well with you for demanding from others what you never gave.

Apawicked:
Yoruba why are you this shameless? with the way you gossip about Igbos in your enclave you will soon compare Tibubu to Obiano. I'd consider it a shame putting Peter Obi in the same sentence with a drug baron.

5 Likes

Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by Apawicked: 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
Sammy07:

good percentage of Yorubas lie about the state they come from. If they don't say Lagos then its Niger Delta but their big tribal marks give them out on the Niger Delta claim. Personal experience not hearsay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by Sammy07: 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
Apawicked:
good percentage of Yorubas lie about the state they come from. If they don't say Lagos then its Niger Delta but their big tribal marks give them out on the Niger Delta claim. Personal experience not hearsay

Oga nah lie.

4 Likes

Re: Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor by Beremx(f): 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
See as dem dey argue foolishly who get money pass between Tinubu and Obi.

Oga poster go hustle make people sef use you compare with Dangote

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Social Media Regulation: Lai Mohammed Moves To Launch Fresh Bid / Army Repels ISWAP Attack On Borno / Boko Haram’s Funding Traced To Uk, S/arabia:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.