Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Shortness Of Breath, Anxiety And Sweaty All The Time. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Shortness Of Breath, Anxiety And Sweaty All The Time. (880 Views)

What Could Be The Causes For swollen legs And Shortness Of Breathe? / Shortness Of Breath, Headaches And High Temperature / Shortness Of Breath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shortness Of Breath, Anxiety And Sweaty All The Time. by SamsonMin: 12:59pm On May 08, 2022
Help me please. My entire life has been on pause for 2 years.

For 2 years, I've been having shortness of breath 24/7, anxiety, sleepless nights and extreme sweatiness when I walk small distance.

I have been to Lasuth and several private hospitals in Lagos. I have met at least 20 Nigerian doctors and I've spent so much money. Different diagnosis from Ulcer to Asthma to Typhoid etc I have treated everything but my symptoms remain. Ran so many scans too.

I'm 24 yrs old, I manage to exercise in the morning even with breathlessness and I eat a lot of healthy foods. Pawpaw, Cucumber, Cabbage, Carrots, Spinach, Bananas, Avocado, Dates/Tigernuts. I drink a lot of water. Nothing helps.

I can't afford to go back to a hospital and I'm confident they don't know what they're doing. Somebody help me please.

Re: Shortness Of Breath, Anxiety And Sweaty All The Time. by chukkystar(m): 1:12pm On May 08, 2022
You have to be put on drugs for Your anxiety and sleepness nights. It's more of a mental issue.
Re: Shortness Of Breath, Anxiety And Sweaty All The Time. by Kingpin1000: 1:14pm On May 08, 2022
When you have anxiety and sweats a lot, just smoke weed,but I dont know about the shortness of breath.
You should know the temperature these days is getting very high due to global warming.
Re: Shortness Of Breath, Anxiety And Sweaty All The Time. by SamsonMin: 1:35pm On May 08, 2022
chukkystar:
You have to be put on drugs for Your anxiety and sleepness nights. It's more of a mental issue.

I was put on meds for anxiety which helped a little but the shortness of breath persisted. I'm thinking it's a thyroid issue but I don't know..
Re: Shortness Of Breath, Anxiety And Sweaty All The Time. by SamsonMin: 1:37pm On May 08, 2022
Kingpin1000:
When you have anxiety and sweats a lot, just smoke weed,but I dont know about the shortness of breath.
You should know the temperature these days is getting very high due to global warming.
I appreciate the advice but smoking is not my thing.

1 Like

Re: Shortness Of Breath, Anxiety And Sweaty All The Time. by chukkystar(m): 1:44pm On May 08, 2022
SamsonMin:

I was put on meds for anxiety which helped a little but the shortness of breath persisted. I'm thinking it's a thyroid issue but I don't know..
have You tried using inhaler for the shortness of breath? The shortness of breath I think is caused by the anxiety. I used to have serious anxiety in crowded places always sweating. Anti depressants worked for me plus more exercise which boosted my Confidence.
Re: Shortness Of Breath, Anxiety And Sweaty All The Time. by chukkystar(m): 1:45pm On May 08, 2022
Kingpin1000:
You know weed works differently for different people. He's having shortness of Breath and the smoke might disturb him. But boiling and drinking the water isn't a bad idea
Re: Shortness Of Breath, Anxiety And Sweaty All The Time. by SamsonMin: 3:18pm On May 08, 2022
chukkystar:
have You tried using inhaler for the shortness of breath? The shortness of breath I think is caused by the anxiety. I used to have serious anxiety in crowded places always sweating. Anti depressants worked for me plus more exercise which boosted my Confidence.

Yes I used 4 ventolins and 2 discuses. They didn't help at all.
If you don't mind me asking, what triggered your anxiety?
Re: Shortness Of Breath, Anxiety And Sweaty All The Time. by chukkystar(m): 3:48pm On May 08, 2022
SamsonMin:

Yes I used 4 ventolins and 2 discuses. They didn't help at all.
If you don't mind me asking, what triggered your anxiety?
I had alot of Childhood trauma being brought up in a Military School plus alot of other combinations. I noticed I was scared to be in a Crowded environment after School. Try Rohypnol for your Sleeplessness
Re: Shortness Of Breath, Anxiety And Sweaty All The Time. by SamsonMin: 9:56pm On May 08, 2022
chukkystar:
I had alot of Childhood trauma being brought up in a Military School plus alot of other combinations. I noticed I was scared to be in a Crowded environment after School. Try Rohypnol for your Sleeplessness

Oh I'm sorry to hear you went through that and thanks a lot for the suggestions. I'll see a pharmacist tomorrow.
Re: Shortness Of Breath, Anxiety And Sweaty All The Time. by Sophy22(f): 12:11am On May 09, 2022
I was once like you last 4-5 years.
Until I find solution.
Am okay now
Chat me up on 09049075542.
Meanwhile stop eating, cucumber, garden egg, groundnut etc.
Infact let's talk
Re: Shortness Of Breath, Anxiety And Sweaty All The Time. by SamsonMin: 9:44am On May 09, 2022
Sophy22:
I was once like you last 4-5 years.
Until I find solution.
Am okay now
Chat me up on 09049075542.
Meanwhile stop eating, cucumber, garden egg, groundnut etc.
Infact let's talk

What's the solution?
Re: Shortness Of Breath, Anxiety And Sweaty All The Time. by moringa180(f): 12:27pm On May 09, 2022
Have you done any heart related scan, if no, I will advice you do it, shortness of breath main cause is the heart so go and check your heart with this scan, crx, Ecg, Echo
Re: Shortness Of Breath, Anxiety And Sweaty All The Time. by SamsonMin: 5:16pm On May 09, 2022
moringa180:
Have you done any heart related scan, if no, I will advice you do it, shortness of breath main cause is the heart so go and check your heart with this scan, crx, Ecg, Echo

I have done ECG and Echo and the result is that everything is fine in my chest region.
Re: Shortness Of Breath, Anxiety And Sweaty All The Time. by Keebynmoney: 12:50am On May 10, 2022
Hello my name is Kay, I’m going through this exact issues for four years now , anxiety disorder, I’m even on drugs , I get steady physical symptoms, headaches, head tensions, chest tightness to the neck , shortness of breath just name it , I also have ulcer, please bro your not alone chat on whatsap 07061250297, there is a coping mechanism I use . We could be friends if your cool
Re: Shortness Of Breath, Anxiety And Sweaty All The Time. by Sophy22(f): 8:21pm On May 10, 2022
SamsonMin:

What's the solution?
Let's discuss on WhatsApp
Re: Shortness Of Breath, Anxiety And Sweaty All The Time. by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 13, 2022
Hello Samson, sorry to hear about your situation. Please visit [url]amotohealth.com[/url], (a virtual clinic, so you're 100% safe). We'll assess your mental and physical health and come up with the best treatment plan for you. Please understand that mental health is nothing to be ashamed of, and all we want is for you to be okay!

SamsonMin:
Help me please. My entire life has been on pause for 2 years.

For 2 years, I've been having shortness of breath 24/7, anxiety, sleepless nights and extreme sweatiness when I walk small distance.

I have been to Lasuth and several private hospitals in Lagos. I have met at least 20 Nigerian doctors and I've spent so much money. Different diagnosis from Ulcer to Asthma to Typhoid etc I have treated everything but my symptoms remain. Ran so many scans too.

I'm 24 yrs old, I manage to exercise in the morning even with breathlessness and I eat a lot of healthy foods. Pawpaw, Cucumber, Cabbage, Carrots, Spinach, Bananas, Avocado, Dates/Tigernuts. I drink a lot of water. Nothing helps.

I can't afford to go back to a hospital and I'm confident they don't know what they're doing. Somebody help me please.
Re: Shortness Of Breath, Anxiety And Sweaty All The Time. by moodyguy: 1:36pm On May 13, 2022
OP turn to JESUS......Just recite JESUS HAVE MERCY! 50times b4 bedtime

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Eating Water Leaf Soup On A Regular Basis / Nationwide Cover / Want A Male Child Then This Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.