Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church (18327 Views)

What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? / What Is Your Church Theme For 2018? / Happy Sunday Nairalanders!drop Ur Church Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by BabaIbo: 10:24am On May 22, 2022
OyinKris:
I'm a Catholic, a chorister and a member of legion of Mary...

Happy Sunday �

Glory to Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by lastchild: 10:25am On May 22, 2022
winners chapel, A minister

1 Like

Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by mkpurumma090(f): 10:26am On May 22, 2022
Immaculate heart of Mary parish
A chorister Alto part

And
Nairaland's Chosen Church

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by losak9111(m): 10:28am On May 22, 2022
Gosple faith mission international, position held: ordinary church member
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:28am On May 22, 2022
Actually I attend any church I like, I don't really have a specific church, that is how I like it, but I make sure my family worship in one church
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by preciousMI1(f): 10:31am On May 22, 2022
Seventh Day Adventist!
Membern
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by Legitboss1: 10:32am On May 22, 2022
Lutheran
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by Sultty(m): 10:32am On May 22, 2022
qekng40:

I'll go first...

Church : MFM
Position : Frm Head, Praise Team.

Oya, lets go!
church: mfm
Position: chairholder frankly because I'm a church goer

1 Like

Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by koko3: 10:32am On May 22, 2022
Daystar Christian Centre -

Role - Member

Slogan- Raising Role Models.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by OyinKris(f): 10:33am On May 22, 2022
BabaIbo:

Glory to Jesus!
Honour to Mary and Joseph �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by Samakus(m): 10:33am On May 22, 2022
qekng40:

I'll go first...

Church : MFM
Position : Frm Head, Praise Team.

Oya, lets go!

Christ Holy Church International.

Normal member
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by morakakin(m): 10:34am On May 22, 2022
iya calabar,weed smoker and beer drinker.
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by henrimoto(m): 10:34am On May 22, 2022
qekng40:

I'll go first...
Church : MFM Position : Frm Head, Praise Team.
Oya, lets go!
SIS. Queen... ka re! the LORD is our strength.
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by BIXYBABE: 10:34am On May 22, 2022
Living Faith Church Igboora. Sanctuary keeper
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by Nobody: 10:35am On May 22, 2022
G.O Church on the bed ministry
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by BabaIbo: 10:35am On May 22, 2022
OyinKris:
Honour to Mary and Joseph �

smiley cheesy grin

Have a nice day ahead!
Happy Sunday!!

1 Like

Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by blackparadise: 10:35am On May 22, 2022
kvngsax001:
Methodist. Full tim0e saxophonist
am also a saxophonist too, nice meeting you. How far about your sax ministration journey in church , what of outside ministration
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by Emmanueltrinity(f): 10:37am On May 22, 2022
st Mary parish Catholic Church , late comer ,floor member, back bencher , slayer

1 Like

Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by Karleb(m): 10:40am On May 22, 2022
Any fine RCCG church.

Keyboardist.

In case you wan hire me, I dey free o. tongue

I no dey too expensive like that. grin
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by Monzuur(m): 10:40am On May 22, 2022
I belong to comment readers association of Nigeria ( CRAN). We are a non-violent organization, Our goal is to read and scroll to the next comment and smile. commenters should please, make their comment very brief as possible so that we can scroll to the next one. No time. Thank you �

1 Like

Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by jonnayo(m): 10:40am On May 22, 2022
Iphran6:
Dunamis International Gospel Church

2022 is our year of Overflowing grace and glory. How are you doing?

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by Allwell96: 10:40am On May 22, 2022
Living Faith Church... Deacon.
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by BarrElChapo(m): 10:41am On May 22, 2022
BabaIbo:
Catholic, a worshipper...
I used to be a legionary, divine mercy member, precious blood of Jesus Christ member, onetime usher and chorister but now I'm just a worshiper(laity member).

Seek for salvation the way you can genuinely without committing sin or going astray.

If you will listen, quit that precious blood prayer totally totally. All the best .
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by absoluteSuccess: 10:42am On May 22, 2022
kekakuz:
A pastor cannot own a church,
A church should only take the nomenclature of it's environment (e.g church of Antioch)
A church can not be owned by an individual
A church must always be open to everyone and anyone
A church cannot reject perceived sinners but must accept all with love
A church cannot have a permanent GO
A church cannot be taken over by the wife or child of the GO after his demise
A church must always have food for the needy and the hungry
A church must provide food for anyone working full time for the ministry
A church cannot have branches connected to a headquarters by command but by reference.
A church must use all offering and tithe for the provision of Food and clothing for the Levi and the needy
A church must be open to all sinners and none shall be cast out
Anything asides all this is nothing but a family business centre .

Martin Luther King Jr spotted.
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by Nobody: 10:42am On May 22, 2022
Dunamis (Usher)

Living Faith Church ( floor member)
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by iwai: 10:42am On May 22, 2022
Floor member

1 Like

Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by BarrElChapo(m): 10:42am On May 22, 2022
Samakus:

Christ Holy Church International.

Normal member

Odozi obodo cheesy
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by Fafesot: 10:43am On May 22, 2022
Anglican Church of Nigeria.
Position/Duty: Organist
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by Chineduokeanwu(m): 10:43am On May 22, 2022
David Christian center DCC
Festac Lagos.
Position is member Job Bureau group
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by Lepon02: 10:43am On May 22, 2022
Church of Fornication

General Overseer
Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by abizo(m): 10:43am On May 22, 2022
I attend RCCG . I belong to the Media department in the parish I attend

1 Like

Re: Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church by yakashjr(m): 10:43am On May 22, 2022
CHURCH :- ECWA
BAND LEADER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What's The Right Way To Dispose Of Worn Out Bible In The Home? / 34 Reasons Why The “holy Spirit” Is Not A “person” - Bible Scholars attention ! / How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.