Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu (24557 Views)

Ameachi, Others Who Contested For APC Ticket Are Yet To Recover - Aisha Buhari / MURIC Congratulates Tinubu, Atiku For Winning Presidential Primary / 2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket, Are Christians Inconsequential? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by OkoroBufo: 3:41pm On May 08, 2022
MikoB:
Imagine some folks here saying Tinubu does not need to consult the delegates again like Osinbajo and Amaechi doing, since he has done that from when he was in the womb so it's time to enjoy the benefits . Awon newspaper stands spectators gede.
Tinubu is not running on Osinbajo or Ameachi's watch. His consultations have been systematic so far. Tinubu has already finished work long ago where Osinbajo and Ameachi started theirs.

-Okoro bufo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by Eduzehh: 6:09pm On May 08, 2022
Says who
Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by espn(m): 6:11pm On May 08, 2022
JAGABAN...
Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:11pm On May 08, 2022
Self assurance
Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by ChoCho54(f): 6:12pm On May 08, 2022
Finnese001:
In as much I don't want tinubu as president come 2023 because of his age, and for long I have been one of his top critic here on nl, but I must admit that this man has done so much for himself, tinubu is an enigma, someone I admires his courage, a pace setter. Was passing through burdillion yesterday and came to his gate I was filled with so many thoughts, thought of admirations for this man tinubu. A man who has been through a lot and still standing tall as twice, an iroko tree. My view on this man changed yesterday a I drive pass his gate, this is someone we all want to be and most of us hate him because he is in a position 90% us only dream of.
Pelee...
Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by BESTScientist1: 6:14pm On May 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
You should be concerned with how pandora obituary will be allowed to fly pdp ticket, not Tinubu that Nigerians have already endorsed as the man to succeed Buhari. cheesy

What is the latest from Simon groundnut and lamidi kwanu on "fulani herdsmen and dss" enforcement of tomorrow sit at home in Afghaneastern?

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by Udemzy05: 6:15pm On May 08, 2022
I no wan hear say you go buy SDP form ooo
Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by Segzy22: 6:15pm On May 08, 2022
You are high on Iragbiji weeds.

Osinbajo all the way!!!

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by chatinent: 6:16pm On May 08, 2022
Elections aren't won online.
Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 08, 2022
Like buhari like tinubu
Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by Hassanmaye(m): 6:17pm On May 08, 2022
Ecstasy154:
… Says ‘I Want Democracy’, not Consensus

… As Tambuwal Hints on Agreeing to Consensus Arrangement by PDP

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/apc-primary-my-chances-of-winning-presidential-ticket-high-tinubu/
Yoruba land
Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by lexy2014: 6:18pm On May 08, 2022
adefitim:
Some people see pride but

I am seeing CONFIDENCE

True

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKq31E7QV2U
Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by Midanob: 6:18pm On May 08, 2022
Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by BJanta: 6:18pm On May 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Just about 30 delegates out of over 5000 penned down "audio" signature for you and you're shamelessly bragging about it

Jagaban my foot

You will be so disgraced on May 30th

Ibo and their woes, and in their woes - pathetic human beings, so insignificant and irrelevant in all facets of Nigerian life.Absolutely so valueless.
Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by lexy2014: 6:19pm On May 08, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Tinubu is not running on Osinbajo or Ameachi's watch. His consultations have been systematic so far. Tinubu has already finished work long ago where Osinbajo and Ameachi started theirs.

-Okoro bufo

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by Yankee101: 6:19pm On May 08, 2022
Time and money wasted
Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by Wallade(m): 6:19pm On May 08, 2022
The first shall be the last and the last shall be the first.
Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by lexy2014: 6:20pm On May 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Gradually, you shall overcome the obstacles you had forseen while onion bandits were still high on Meth. grin

I hope he overcomes this issue

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by Shadysen: 6:20pm On May 08, 2022
I want this papa to win that ticket and be disgrace on polls.
Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:21pm On May 08, 2022
Tinubu will be president jor angry

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by Petshopng: 6:21pm On May 08, 2022
I think as it stands now, He is leading the race, or what do you guys think ?
Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by tonididdy(m): 6:21pm On May 08, 2022
As seen on fb

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by Udemzy05: 6:21pm On May 08, 2022
OkoroBufo:

-Okoro bufo

By dashing Kano people #50million and all that?

The money he gave money to are not the delegates that will vote.

He is not the only one with the money to throw around, so what makes him a better candidate than others, that's what we should be hearing and reading and not making us think it's his birth right to become the president.
Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by OmoEpe(m): 6:22pm On May 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Just about 30 delegates out of over 5000 penned down "audio" signature for you and you're shamelessly bragging about it

Jagaban my foot

You will be so disgraced on May 30th

Your Mmkpuru mmiri brothers need to have you chained before your madness sends you naked to the market square

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by juman(m): 6:22pm On May 08, 2022
He is campaigning for their party candidate.
He is not contesting.
Osinbajo is their candidate.
Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 08, 2022
With his level of wealth and influence and success in a country like Nigeria, coupled with the effect of uncontrolled intake of intoxicants, megalomania is inevitable.
Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by laughitall(m): 6:23pm On May 08, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Tinubu will be president jor angry
I love you too

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 6:23pm On May 08, 2022
This man wants to make some people weep. They will not be able to sleep well tonight. If you feel offended please no vex. Na joke I dey joke.
Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by Latakia(f): 6:24pm On May 08, 2022
I can't wait to see your Super Cabinet. You succeeded in Lagos and laid down the foundation of today Lagos. You made Lagos State the only state in Nigeria to have a blueprint and road map. Nigeria as a whole no even get road map and blueprint. Asiwaju you are blessed, you shall enjoy the fruit of your labour. You made Lagos the abroad of all Ndi Igbo, every child dream in the southeast is to visit and make a living in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by Tvoice: 6:25pm On May 08, 2022
Bragadosky , happy bragging oOo
Re: APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu by gentleguy1975: 6:26pm On May 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Gradually, you shall overcome the obstacles you had forseen while onion bandits were still high on Meth. grin
Onion bandit, that Monica had been one of buhari's supporter here,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Shows Off His Dance Moves While Commissioning Projects In Rivers (Video) / House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days / Amazing Artworks: Painting Of President Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.