Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

How A Woman Can Make Her Man Love Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Woman Can Make Her Man Love Her. (230 Views)

Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Woman Can Make Her Man Love Her. by Ochari: 2:27pm On May 08, 2022
1. CORRECT HIM
Men, love it when the woman tells him when he wrongs. The problem is many women don’t know how to correct. Correct him with love, “Honey, don’t you think it would have been better if…”; don’t scold him like he is a little boy. Approach and tone is key. Don’t attack

2. CHALLENGE HIM
Do greater things on your own, inspire him, expose him to greatness, make progress in your life that he feels he needs to pull up his socks. Don’t just sit lazy. A man wants a woman who is hungry for her own personal growth. Challenging him doesn’t mean looking down on him or asking why can’t he be like other men?

3. NEED HIM
Men love feeling needed. Lovingly ask him for help, ask him for advice, “My love, what do you think I should do?”. Involve him in your life and when he does help, thank him

4. PRAY FOR HIM
No matter the level of a man’s spirituality, prayer is respected and considered sacred. Pray for him, let him hear you pray for him

5. PRAISE HIM
The kind of compliments men love are, “You are such a good man”, “You make a great dad”, “Your mind is incredible”, “You have a sexy body”, “I love how you touch me”, “My honey, I am proud of you”. Praise him in private and in public. Don’t be that woman who is quick to point out his flaws but rarely highlighs what he does right

6. SEXUALLY MAKE ADVANCES
Many women think sex is to be left to the man, so they wait for the man to make advances. They become passive and shy during sex. Lady, your husband will love it sometimes if you are sexually........
continue Reading..............
https://felicitygists.com/how-a-woman-can-make-her-man-love-her/

1 Like

Re: How A Woman Can Make Her Man Love Her. by muyico(m): 2:32pm On May 08, 2022
grin last give him total freedom to do woteva he wish and desired.ogbugo
Re: How A Woman Can Make Her Man Love Her. by Cutehector(m): 2:37pm On May 08, 2022
Submit. Jesus submits to his father, the husband submits to Jesus. Why is it difficult for a woman to submit to her husband?

A woman who doesnt submit to her husband submits to the devil because she has allowed pride to enter her head.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bus Conductor And Passenger Exchange Hot Blows Over 1 Naira / . / Love Quotes |love ❤️ | Quotes | Romantic Quotes | Relationship Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.