Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra (53701 Views)

2023 Presidency: 67 Senators, 178 House Members Set To Endorse Lawan / Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze / Buhari Declares N30m, 5 Homes, 270 Heads Of Cattle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by UNDFTD: 9:46pm On May 08, 2022
Where are those whining and complaining now about a cow trailer being set blaze when Hisbah Police were destroying millions of Naira worth of beer and liquor belonging to Igbos in northern LIEGERIA? To be an honest broker, you can not be selective in your outrage and condemnation. All you mother 4uckers had seen so many videos of the terrorist Hisbah Police having fun and praising their Allah while destroying beer and liquor belonging to Igbo business men. But you never deemed it fit to express your outrage. But whenever it's anything against your terrorist Fulani masters, then you awake from your slumber. Just as a reminder, watch the videos below incase you have amnesia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlv0MFaIiFo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS3qaPXtrWA

2 Likes

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by UNDFTD: 9:46pm On May 08, 2022
Where are those whining and complaining now about a cow trailer being set blaze when Hisbah Police were destroying millions of Naira worth of beer and liquor belonging to Igbos in northern LIEGERIA? To be an honest broker, you can not be selective in your outrage and condemnation. All you mother 4uckers had seen so many videos of the terrorist Hisbah Police having fun and praising their Allah while destroying beer and liquor belonging to Igbo business men. But you never deemed it fit to express your outrage. But whenever it's anything against your terrorist Fulani masters, then you awake from your slumber. Just as a reminder, watch the videos below incase you have amnesia.

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by meobizy(f): 9:47pm On May 08, 2022
I share the country with idiots. This could be a fake story stemming from a mechanical error which Nigerians twisted to suit narratives.
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Nova1988(m): 9:47pm On May 08, 2022
When the herdsmen start killing people now theyll be shouting.

They should try and understand those herdsmen don't take their cows granted they are ready to kill, die or do anything for their cows.

Most of the times if I see news of herdsmen killing people I know that those people must have done something to their cows.
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by eneye1(m): 9:47pm On May 08, 2022
There is nothing you will Hausa people and they will vote for Igbo. Igbo people radiate hatred everywhere.
If war starts now now more igbo people will die because they are scattered everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Miracle2022: 9:47pm On May 08, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Oyigboupdate stop Killing people and blaming it on ipob
was it oyigboupdate that said he doesn't want to see cow in igbo land by 27 April?
You guys are shameless, I swear.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by djon78(m): 9:50pm On May 08, 2022
gozmok1:
Looking at where IPOB is taking Igbo's, and how Igbo's are fast loosing relevance in this nation is worrisome.

Our people say " oke afa, n'egbu nwa nkita". This means big name kills a puppy. It means people can praise you to your death.

People of other regions praise igbos for being bold and outspoken, and we keep bragging to prove them right.
While we do all the noise making, creating enemies for ourselves, they are busy positioning themselves to take our place in the nation.

Today UK is an enemy of Igbo's, kenya is an enemy of Igbo's, US is an enemy for selling arms to Nigeria, Ghana is an Enemy, Israel is also an enemy for not saving our saviour.

Then Nigeria is our greatest Enemy. The SW has produced president and are warming up again. SS has produced and is warming up again, Igbo's say IPOB WORLDWIDE LIMITED, is going to divide Nigeria for them and bring Biafra .

ENDSARS protest took place, lagos quickly managed the situation to protect the image and economy of the region.

IPOB continued burning police stations, killing police and army in igboland, while we watched and hailed.

Fulani killed igbo and also killed Yoruba's. The Yoruba's came together formed amotekun and backed it by law.Knowing fully well that the consequences of an armed group without backing by law is death.

IPOB gathered and armed criminals, armed them without any laws.

Imposed them on igbos and threatened to kill any other security outfit backed by law in igboland.

They claimed ESN was formed to protect igboland from intrusion. Since the forming, no single fulani casualty, Only igbo casualty.

They opened the prisons and released criminals in igboland to create more insecurity. But claimed security of igboland is the aim of ESN.

One begins to wonder how, releasing criminals into the society brings security. It becomes clear that ESN is an armed wing setup by IPOB to subdue Igbo's and increase revenue.

Today Rivers and Lagos state are fighting for VAT to improve the economy of the state, and automatically the regions.

IPOB is doing is doing opposite, shutting down economic activities in the SE and destroying igbo lives and businesses.

When you ask what was achieved by sit at home, they insult.

Ask them what igboland has gained from IPOB, they insult.

If nothing is done about this IPOB cancer, Igbo's will be refugees and parasites in Southern Nigeria.

What Nnamdi Kanu did to the psych of young Igbo youths is horrible

That's FG should never let him go

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Nova1988(m): 9:51pm On May 08, 2022
UNDFTD:

ok.

alcohol doesn't make any sense, it doesn't add anything to your body, just to make you drunk and lose your sense. But cow meat is different, everybody eats meat. It gives you the protein you need. you should not compare them.

anyhow sha, I don't support destroying people's hard earned money. it doesn't make sense. hisbah should stop destroying alcohol and ipob should stop killing cows. simple.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by eldoradoxx: 9:51pm On May 08, 2022
SwissMass:
The northern people are surely waiting to retaliate against these people, let see who will lose more. it is about to go down low

I don't know what they give you people in Nigeria to eat or drink that disturbs you guys brain and capacity to reason like normal human beings do. Did you read in the news today that bandits (terrorists) killed over 50 people yesterday in Zamfara State? So who is retaliating the death of those human being murdered by terrorists while we wait for the retaliation for cow citizens that were purportedly murdered by terrorists in the East. You now see how low you reason. The death of cows in the hands of terrorists deserves retaliation but the death of 50 human beings same day does not deserve any comment from you.
I dare to say that both the death cows and dead humans suffered one consequence, insecurity and the failure of Buhari's government to secure lives and properties of the Nigerian people. Please when next you call for retaliation for the death of cows in the hands of criminals, remember your fellow human beings daily butchered by terrorists up North. Since cow lives matter to you, human lives should too.
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by edosignature(m): 9:53pm On May 08, 2022
Death to all IPOBians & their sympathizers
Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by perez100: 9:53pm On May 08, 2022
My major problem is if ESN decides today to keep calm, the Fulani Herdsmen will start killing and raping people again and the worst thing is that those shouting "crucify ESN" today will all go to sleep and watch Fulani killing people. They will not say pim.

If Fulani Herdsmen kill and you condemn it, they will tell you to mind what you say to avoid escalating the criss. Nobody will have the courage to condemn it and government will keep calm and no arrest.

This is why we are here today. We need to condemn evil when we see evil so that we will have peace.

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by onuman: 9:53pm On May 08, 2022
helinues:

It's unfortunate that the Igbo's are yet to understand the consequences of all what this miscreant group Ipob are bringing to SE..

A region that outsiders hardly travel to, they are still discouraging those who might have plans to come and do business there.

Illiterates Igbos have taken over the region while the educated ones are just helpless

Now, there are millions of northern Nigerians in the SE than ever before.

That you are too poor and less business minded should always make you hibernate in your own region of Nigeria with your wishful thinking that other Nigerian groups do not travel to Igbo land or settle in Igbo land.
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by UNDFTD: 9:56pm On May 08, 2022
Nova1988:

ok.

alcohol doesn't make any sense, it doesn't add anything to your body, just to make you drunk and lose your sense. But cow meat is different, everybody eats meat. It gives you the protein you need. you should not compare them.

anyhow sha, I don't support destroying people's hard earned money. it doesn't make sense. hisbah should stop destroying alcohol and ipob should stop killing cows. simple.

Excuse me? Are you for real? So, those individual Igbo business men and women did NOT lose their business huh? You see, it's reasoning like yours is why that country would NEVER progress.

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Juventus4life: 9:58pm On May 08, 2022
realstars:
Good, fulani cows just distroy my farm yestaday. So anything to distroy their cow is a good one.
You knew nothing or you're a fool.
Most of the people's conveying cows to East and West are not Fulani but business men from various ethnic groups.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Nova1988(m): 10:00pm On May 08, 2022
UNDFTD:

Excuse me? Are you for real? So, those individual Igbo business men and women did NOT lose their business huh? You see, it's reasoning like yours is why that country would NEVER progress.

you did not read my last paragraph sir.
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Yankee101: 10:00pm On May 08, 2022
Wickedness to any of God's creation is a sin

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by UNDFTD: 10:02pm On May 08, 2022
perez100:
My major problem is if ESN decides today to keep calm, the Fulani Herdsmen will start killing and raping people again and the worst thing is that those shouting "crucify ESN" today will all go to sleep and watch Fulani killing people. They will not say pim.

If Fulani Herdsmen kill and you condemn it, they will tell you to mind what you say to avoid escalating the criss. Nobody will have the courage to condemn it and government will keep calm and no arrest.

This is why we are here today. We need to condemn evil when we see evil so that we will have peace.

Do not mind all the useless hypocrites. They all have selective amnesia. Ask them how did the whole issue start? I bet you, they would be too scarred to tell you it was all started by the terrorist Fulani herdsmen whose goal is to conquer and take over the land of the Indigenous ethnic groups. But for ESN, Biafra land would be just like Benue or worse. And that's the reason the Fulani Government of Nigeria and their foot soldiers are doing everything within their power to decimate ESN. But with GOD on our side, they would never succeed.

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by dreu2fine(m): 10:04pm On May 08, 2022
Islie:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/08/cattle-roam-streets-as-suspected-ipob-members-set-trailer-ablaze-in-anambra/
More evidence of terrorism acts and for thoer leader to rot in jail.
I pity una
The fg should declear state of emergency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by UNDFTD: 10:05pm On May 08, 2022
Nova1988:

you did not read my last paragraph sir.

I read it but your opening statement killed it for me. It was very preposterous to even make such an argument.
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by tishbite41(m): 10:06pm On May 08, 2022
Winters23:
sad

I wish Buhari can just send in dancers to SE and kill all these Ipob terrorists.

These guys are worst than boko haram

Atleast boko insurgents believe in something, what does Ipob insurgents believe in anyways?
afonja
so boko believe in something but ipob doesn't?
you folks are cursed
no ruga in igboland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by almarthins(m): 10:08pm On May 08, 2022
Yobabad:
. You hate me as an Igbo man I hate you as a Yoruba Muslim, kini big deal

Who ever thought you hatred had done you a great harm. The cycle never stop until it consumes everything, is like a wide fire. More innocent people will die for nothing

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Diligence: 10:09pm On May 08, 2022
These allegations fm fg/DSS/et Al, must cease forthwith...
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by tishbite41(m): 10:10pm On May 08, 2022
onuman:

Now, there are millions of northern Nigerians in the SE than ever before.

That you are too poor and less business minded should always make you hibernate in your own region of Nigeria with your wishful thinking that other Nigerian groups do not travel to Igbo land or settle in Igbo land.
leave these illiterate afonjas
hausas, fulanis and yorubas are in every nook and cranny of alaigbo

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Bouncin(m): 10:14pm On May 08, 2022
slimfit1:
I will accuse IPOB for doing this. Well done no life was lost. ESN only kill cows eating crops destroys farmer's products.
If you are the slimfit I know, my classmate, you will know me by my moniker. Quote me if you are. Thank you.
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by naijamerican: 10:18pm On May 08, 2022
Winters23:
sad

I wish Buhari can just send in dancers to SE and kill all these Ipob terrorists.

These guys are worst than boko haram

Atleast boko insurgents believe in something, what does Ipob insurgents believe in anyways?

Typical Nigerian mumu. Humans are dying like fowl in the North yet you ignore it. A few cows die in the east and you're in here cursing an entire people. Fools like you are the reason why Nigeria will always be a wasteland. My your grand children suffer due to your stupidity.
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:19pm On May 08, 2022
slimfit1:
I will accuse IPOB for doing this. Well done no life was lost. ESN only kill cows eating crops destroys farmer's products.
These are not cow for grazing but for sales.
They were transporting to the market.
Someone's hand earned money.
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by saddy4u: 10:20pm On May 08, 2022
realstars:
Good, fulani cows just distroy my farm yestaday. So anything to distroy their cow is a good one.
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Neoteny7: 10:21pm On May 08, 2022
realstars:

And so you "distroy" the english language?
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Nellinis(m): 10:48pm On May 08, 2022
I think Governor Nyesom Wike deserves more accolades for curbing the wings of madness of this criminals the moment they tried raising their ugly heads in Rivers State.
Truth be told, Nigeria needs somebody with a little madness to curb madness too because the sweetness of madness is best known to a madman...
Peter Obi for President
Wike for Minister of Security and military related activities
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Taiggarr: 10:50pm On May 08, 2022
Yobabad:
. You hate me as an Igbo man I hate you as a Yoruba Muslim, kini big deal

I hate NO Yoruba man and awum EZIGBOTE OKE IGBO..

PLS crawl bag into your hole..

We don't need local talk here .

Otu gbawakwa NNE gi ebe ahu
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Slynation(m): 10:54pm On May 08, 2022
Omo...East has turned into something else, when will all this madness stop
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Arijude(m): 10:58pm On May 08, 2022
gozmok1:
Looking at where IPOB is taking Igbo's, and how Igbo's are fast loosing relevance in this nation is worrisome.

Our people say " oke afa, n'egbu nwa nkita". This means big name kills a puppy. It means people can praise you to your death.

People of other regions praise igbos for being bold and outspoken, and we keep bragging to prove them right.
While we do all the noise making, creating enemies for ourselves, they are busy positioning themselves to take our place in the nation.

Today UK is an enemy of Igbo's, kenya is an enemy of Igbo's, US is an enemy for selling arms to Nigeria, Ghana is an Enemy, Israel is also an enemy for not saving our saviour.

Then Nigeria is our greatest Enemy. The SW has produced president and are warming up again. SS has produced and is warming up again, Igbo's say IPOB WORLDWIDE LIMITED, is going to divide Nigeria for them and bring Biafra .

ENDSARS protest took place, lagos quickly managed the situation to protect the image and economy of the region.

IPOB continued burning police stations, killing police and army in igboland, while we watched and hailed.

Fulani killed igbo and also killed Yoruba's. The Yoruba's came together formed amotekun and backed it by law.Knowing fully well that the consequences of an armed group without backing by law is death.

IPOB gathered and armed criminals, armed them without any laws.

Imposed them on igbos and threatened to kill any other security outfit backed by law in igboland.

They claimed ESN was formed to protect igboland from intrusion. Since the forming, no single fulani casualty, Only igbo casualty.

They opened the prisons and released criminals in igboland to create more insecurity. But claimed security of igboland is the aim of ESN.

One begins to wonder how, releasing criminals into the society brings security. It becomes clear that ESN is an armed wing setup by IPOB to subdue Igbo's and increase revenue.

Today Rivers and Lagos state are fighting for VAT to improve the economy of the state, and automatically the regions.

IPOB is doing is doing opposite, shutting down economic activities in the SE and destroying igbo lives and businesses.

When you ask what was achieved by sit at home, they insult.

Ask them what igboland has gained from IPOB, they insult.

If nothing is done about this IPOB cancer, Igbo's will be refugees and parasites in Southern Nigeria.
you didn't tell us this your sermon when they destroyed millions of bottles of beers in the North

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form / South-East Governors, Ekweremadu And Army Meet In Enugu (Photos) / LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.