Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra (53692 Views)

2023 Presidency: 67 Senators, 178 House Members Set To Endorse Lawan / Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze / Buhari Declares N30m, 5 Homes, 270 Heads Of Cattle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Karac: 7:20am On May 09, 2022
Asun is ready
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by 1875sha: 7:23am On May 09, 2022
[s]
helinues:

It's unfortunate that the Igbo's are yet to understand the consequences of all what this miscreant group Ipob are bringing to SE..

A region that outsiders hardly travel to, they are still discouraging those who might have plans to come and do business there.

Illiterates Igbos have taken over the region while the educated ones are just helpless
[/s]
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Successionist(m): 7:24am On May 09, 2022
Crafteck1:

Ipob are holy, theyve not committed any crime under one guise or the other.
All this ranting , wailing and crying against IPOB is because, your life is tag to the Igbo without whom you can't survive.. learn how to stand alone..... Self determination is not crime...
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by 1875bo: 7:41am On May 09, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Ipob again
Foolishness at its peak.

This still want to exonerate Ipob sad
[/s]
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by 1875b: 7:42am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
was it oyigboupdate that said he doesn't want to see cow in igbo land by 27 April?
You guys are shameless, I swear.
[/s]
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by LoveThemChubby(m): 7:50am On May 09, 2022
GU
realstars:
Good, fulani cows just distroy my farm yestaday. So anything to distroy their cow is a good one.
I hope you will say the same thing if and when they start burning shops of Igbo people in the north?
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Uguruzik(m): 8:04am On May 09, 2022
gozmok1:
Looking at where IPOB is taking Igbo's, and how Igbo's are fast loosing relevance in this nation is worrisome.

Our people say " oke afa, n'egbu nwa nkita". This means big name kills a puppy. It means people can praise you to your death.

People of other regions praise igbos for being bold and outspoken, and we keep bragging to prove them right.
While we do all the noise making, creating enemies for ourselves, they are busy positioning themselves to take our place in the nation.

Today UK is an enemy of Igbo's, kenya is an enemy of Igbo's, US is an enemy for selling arms to Nigeria, Ghana is an Enemy, Israel is also an enemy for not saving our saviour.

Then Nigeria is our greatest Enemy. The SW has produced president and are warming up again. SS has produced and is warming up again, Igbo's say IPOB WORLDWIDE LIMITED, is going to divide Nigeria for them and bring Biafra .

ENDSARS protest took place, lagos quickly managed the situation to protect the image and economy of the region.

IPOB continued burning police stations, killing police and army in igboland, while we watched and hailed.

Fulani killed igbo and also killed Yoruba's. The Yoruba's came together formed amotekun and backed it by law.Knowing fully well that the consequences of an armed group without backing by law is death.

IPOB gathered and armed criminals, armed them without any laws.

Imposed them on igbos and threatened to kill any other security outfit backed by law in igboland.

They claimed ESN was formed to protect igboland from intrusion. Since the forming, no single fulani casualty, Only igbo casualty.

They opened the prisons and released criminals in igboland to create more insecurity. But claimed security of igboland is the aim of ESN.

One begins to wonder how, releasing criminals into the society brings security. It becomes clear that ESN is an armed wing setup by IPOB to subdue Igbo's and increase revenue.

Today Rivers and Lagos state are fighting for VAT to improve the economy of the state, and automatically the regions.

IPOB is doing is doing opposite, shutting down economic activities in the SE and destroying igbo lives and businesses.

When you ask what was achieved by sit at home, they insult.

Ask them what igboland has gained from IPOB, they insult.

If nothing is done about this IPOB cancer, Igbo's will be refugees and parasites in Southern Nigeria.
There were criminals in Igbo land before Ipob. Every crime in the Southeast is not committed by ipob. There is a propaganda move by Federal government to paint Ipob black to support there proscription of Ipob. We need Biafra and Ipob is a secessionist and not the problem but the federal and States govt are the problems of Igboland and Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by YorobaPIGS: 8:08am On May 09, 2022
gozmok1:
IPOB love to deny their doings they employed this guys in the name of ESN gave them guns now that the guys are beyond the control of IPOB they are now blaming the politicians and security men. The southeast was relatively peaceful before they bring ESN saying the ESN are protecting their forest against Fulani and till this moment the ESN has not been able to fish out one Fulani in the forest and when you talk they saying they are Fulani commiting crime but the names the release how many were Fulani so now they are not Fulanis that are raping and killing your women it now Ebubeagu
how many of these senseless epistles did you write when millions of alcoholic drinks owned by Igbo business men were destroyed in kano, infact almost every year?

Kitikpa gba gbuo gi there

When ESN chased out fulani herdsmen from the forest, it was idiots like uzodimgba that invited the joint task force to come and destroy ESN camps in the forest and he was cheered and supported by fools like you

Nkita ara
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by YorobaPIGS: 8:10am On May 09, 2022
Uguruzik:

There were criminals in Igbo land before Ipob. Every crime in the Southeast is not committed by ipob. There is a propaganda move by Federal government to paint Ipob black to support there proscription of Ipob. We need Biafra and Ipob is a secessionist and not the problem but the federal and States govt are the problems of Igboland and Nigeria.
Don't mind that foolish boy talking nonsense. Rapists, thieves, thugs, cultists everyone is IPOB. Foolish lots
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by magzey: 8:37am On May 09, 2022
Successionist:
Believe anything coming from Nigerian media against IPOB at your own peril..

UK terrorist designated stuff really exposed them..
Is everywhere on News as the driver and his boys escaped the attack. Don't be a cover to Terrorist, if you are not among them ,your turn is next if you are supporting them. undecided

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Priwillo: 9:13am On May 09, 2022
mrmayoh:
ESN/IPOB lives in the Forest. It's DSS handiwork. Brainwashed IPOBians will believe this

Funny enough this incident happened last year. It occurred in awka Anambra state. The trailer failed break and killed people. The youths came together and set it ablaze.
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Priwillo: 9:14am On May 09, 2022
KosiGee:

Good one??

You, Swissmass and slimfit, you are all despicable.

Those cows are owned by Igbo people. Most cow dealers at Uga are Igbos. Even if they are not, those cows were being carried and transported in a lorry and trailer. They were no threats to farmlands, they were not obstructing traffic walking along the road.

What sort of wickedness is this? You idiots should stop supporting evil.

Funny enough this incident happened last year. It occurred in awka Anambra state. The trailer failed break and killed people. The youths came together and set it ablaze.
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Priwillo: 9:15am On May 09, 2022
magzey:

Is everywhere on News as the driver and his boys escaped the attack. Don't be a cover to Terrorist, if you are not among them ,your turn is next if you are supporting them. undecided

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Esco2: 9:16am On May 09, 2022
But the writ up said unknown how come iPob again confusion everywhere.
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by gozmok1(m): 9:22am On May 09, 2022
YorobaPIGS:
how many of these senseless epistles did you write when millions of alcoholic drinks owned by Igbo business men were destroyed in kano, infact almost every year?

Kitikpa gba gbuo gi there

When ESN chased out fulani herdsmen from the forest, it was idiots like uzodimgba that invited the joint task force to come and destroy ESN camps in the forest and he was cheered and supported by fools like you

Nkita ara

soon
PEACE LOVING NDIGBO WILL CHASE IPOB CANNIBALS OUT OFF IGBOLAND
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Crafteck1: 9:24am On May 09, 2022
Successionist:
All this ranting , wailing and crying against IPOB is because, your life is tag to the Igbo without whom you can't survive.. learn how to stand alone..... Self determination is not crime...

I don hear
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by christistruth01: 9:29am On May 09, 2022
SwissMass:
The northern people are surely waiting to retaliate against these people, let see who will lose more. it is about to go down low

IPOB is determined to collect the Punishment that Ojukwu fled from

Civilian JTF will rise up in the SE to deal with IPOB

The Nigerian Soldiers will not need to do anything

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by descartes400: 9:49am On May 09, 2022
Tonypens48:
This is not commendable and will further spread into creating violence and reprisal attacks from the truck owners and cattle involved.
Violence is never the way, and I won't support this barbaric act. The culprits should be made to face the wrath of the law. cry cry

Kindly check my signature for assistance on your Assignments, Advertisements, Projects, Business proposals, etc...

We don't hear of your outrage when hisbah police destroys the businesses of beer distributors up north, do we now?

If you are capable of slapping me on my right cheek you should be capable of receiving blow on your left cheek!

tit for tat!
Just as in the diplomatic cycles, if US expels Russia diplomats, Russia in turn returns the favour.

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by SwissMass: 10:02am On May 09, 2022
christistruth01:

IPOB is determined to collect the Punishment that Ojukwu fled from

Civilian JTF will rise up in the SE to deal with IPOB

The Nigerian Soldiers will not need to do anything
haaaaaa Self total annihilation, that will be interesting to watch

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by realstars: 10:12am On May 09, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:

You have no farm anywhere

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by harmargedon: 11:47am On May 09, 2022
SwissMass:
The northern people are surely waiting to retaliate against these people, let see who will lose more. it is about to go down low
ask dem who would be foolish enough to set a truck load of Cows on fire, when you can simply take all the cows. But wait, the driver can, just to cover up for the already sold out cows.
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:00pm On May 09, 2022
THIS IS WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING IN IGBOLAND. angry
WHAT IS HAPPENING IN IGBOLAND IS MORE SPIRITUAL THAN PHYSICAL.THAT IS WHY THEY EVEN KILL THEIR OWN WHEN OUT OF CONTROL.
MOST IGBO YOUTHS OF TODAY ARE DEVILISHLY POSSESED WITH THIS EVIL SPIRITS OF THEIR CHUKWU ABIAMA(NOT THE GOD THE FATHER SON AND HOLY SPIRIT WE CHRISTIANS KNOW),BUT THEIR DEITYA DEMON INFESTED IDOL WORSHIP THAT PUSHES THEM AROUND TO KILL STEAL AND DESTROY WITHOUT HUMAN FEELINGS. "ONLY DEMON POSSESSED PERSON KILL WITHOUT HUMAN FEELINGS FOR FELLOW HUMAN" THE FORCES OF GOOD WILL ALWAYS DEFEAT DEMONIC PERSONS. ON THE OTHER SIDE,THEY SAY THEY ARE JEWS.THE JEWS KILLED JESUS CHRIST,because THEY DONT BELIEVE IN HIM.AND ANY THING SYNONIMUS WITH JEWS IS IDOLATRY JUST LIKE THE MANNER THEY BOW TO STONES.
THIS =IS SAME EVIL DOCTRINE MOST IGNORAMUS UNEDUCATED UNEXPOSED IGBO YOUTHS,FRUSTRATED IGBO ARTISANS IN PARTICULAR WHO HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED BY KANU TO STILL KILL AND DESTROY,AS IDLE HANDS IN DEVIL'S WORKSHOP.
ONLY POWERFUL AND UNITED PRAYERS OF GOD'S CHILDREN CAN OVERCOME THIS EVIL THAT HAS BESEIGED IGBOLAND. angry
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by ufotunang: 3:29pm On May 09, 2022
I have said it.. dialogue is the solution between the federal government and IPOB ..no problem without a solution .. when 2 elephants fight the common man suffers..... bussinesses suffers...investiors run away which lead to bussiness and job losses and increase in unemployment in the south east...so dialogue is the solution
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Spanki(f): 4:32pm On May 09, 2022
Islie:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/08/cattle-roam-streets-as-suspected-ipob-members-set-trailer-ablaze-in-anambra/

To treat even animals like this, shows how wicked, heartless, evil minded the perpetrators of this act is, thinking they are hurting Fulani men, forgetting that anybody can bring cows into the state for business.

The books of proverbs say if you want to know someone whom is wicked, watch the way they treat animals.

Very heartless set of kids born outta wedlock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Nova1988(m): 8:12pm On May 09, 2022
UNDFTD:

I read it but your opening statement killed it for me. It was very preposterous to even make such an argument.

My arguement was that you cannot compare alcohol to beef. Beef is more important. i never said anything about destroying people's hard earned money.
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Str8talk21: 8:18pm On May 09, 2022
desiredhome:

But you will want your Eastern brothers to continue their different businesses there in the North......lol

Stop being demented my dear. When your fulani brother shepherd is disease carrying cattles into my immobile farms , plunder my crops and when I complain , because he claims his kinsmen and Life Patron are in places of authority he wants to injure me or decapitate me and you tell me I shld be happy ní ?�
Getta!! away u mennnnn!!!!!

Let me remind you, nobody has the monopoly of vauwlence ( in PMB's accent) ���
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by UNDFTD: 8:55pm On May 09, 2022
Nova1988:

My arguement was that you cannot compare alcohol to beef. Beef is more important. i never said anything about destroying people's hard earned money.

A lot of people like Vegetarians, might beg to differ with your assertion that beef is more important than alcohol. That aside, I think your argument is moot simply because the issue is about economics. Selling alcoholic beverage is a very legitimate business and besides these people pay more VAT and boost the economy than those who sell your much cherished cows.
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by desiredhome: 9:44pm On May 09, 2022
Str8talk21:

Stop being demented my dear. When your fulani brother shepherd is disease carrying cattles into my immobile farms , plunder my crops and when I complain , because he claims his kinsmen and Life Patron are in places of authority he wants to injure me or decapitate me and you tell me I shld be happy ní ?�
Getta!! away u mennnnn!!!!!

Let me remind you, nobody has the monopoly of vauwlence ( in PMB's accent) ���
Statement like this shows how foolish/selfish your type are.....the reason you are a slave and a slave you remain to the Hausa/Fulani till thy kingdom come........
You will still be the first to shout they are killing us.....you will suddenly forget how you first started by killing their cow.......
Only criminals that will eat their cake and still want to have..........
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Str8talk21: 3:46pm On May 12, 2022
desiredhome:

Statement like this shows how foolish/selfish your type are.....the reason you are a slave and a slave you remain to the Hausa/Fulani till thy kingdom come........
You will still be the first to shout they are killing us.....you will suddenly forget how you first started by killing their cow.......
Only criminals that will eat their cake and still want to have..........

Kái! Aboki my friend, let me be blunt and straight forward, u know I am not an Afonja, the unity beggars...you try to bring your disease carrying cattles into my farms and pray if you and your cattle will see d sun again.
Long live Biafra, We move!
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by desiredhome: 4:18pm On May 12, 2022
Str8talk21:

Kái! Aboki my friend, let me be blunt and straight forward, u know I am not an Afonja, the unity beggars...you try to bring your disease carrying cattles into my farms and pray if you and your cattle will see d sun again.
Long live Biafra, We move!
You be real MUMU......it's with this your rotten mouth you shouting meat dey cost, rice dey cost bla bla bla.....if you go see food eat if trailers no come from north for one week...... bunch of criminals.....
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Str8talk21: 2:21am On May 13, 2022
desiredhome:

You be real MUMU......it's with this your rotten mouth you shouting meat dey cost, rice dey cost bla bla bla.....if you go see food eat if trailers no come from north for one week...... bunch of criminals.....

Have u traders in the North not weaponized the used tomatoes and onions blockade against the Southeast and what happened? We have learnt to start the cultivation of these items , even cucumber and many more.
We move !
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by desiredhome: 11:43am On May 13, 2022
Str8talk21:

Have u traders in the North not weaponized the used tomatoes and onions blockade against the Southeast and what happened? We have learnt to start the cultivation of these items , even cucumber and many more.
We move !
Good for you...... but don't be a hypocrite, talking about of weapon....the senseless daily killing going on in the east..... what is that called? Who is weaponizing you killers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ado Aleru Installed As Sarkin In Zamfara (Pictures) / Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? / Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.