Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra (53697 Views)

2023 Presidency: 67 Senators, 178 House Members Set To Endorse Lawan / Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze / Buhari Declares N30m, 5 Homes, 270 Heads Of Cattle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by maasoap(m): 11:03pm On May 08, 2022
Yobabad:
. You hate me as an Igbo JEW man I hate you as a Yoruba Muslim, kini big deal

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by KosiGee(m): 11:07pm On May 08, 2022
realstars:
Good, fulani cows just distroy my farm yestaday. So anything to distroy their cow is a good one.

Good one??

You, Swissmass and slimfit, you are all despicable.

Those cows are owned by Igbo people. Most cow dealers at Uga are Igbos. Even if they are not, those cows were being carried and transported in a lorry and trailer. They were no threats to farmlands, they were not obstructing traffic walking along the road.

What sort of wickedness is this? You idiots should stop supporting evil.

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Eneye4me: 11:13pm On May 08, 2022
IPOB is terrorist organization.
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 08, 2022
Successionist:
Believe anything coming from Nigerian media against IPOB at your own peril..

UK terrorist designated stuff really exposed them..
. Mumu. I'm an Igbo but I don't support injustice
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by oyokometer(m): 11:24pm On May 08, 2022
Winters23:
sad

I wish Buhari can just send in dancers to SE and kill all these Ipob terrorists.

These guys are worst than boko haram

Atleast boko insurgents believe in something, what does Ipob insurgents believe in anyways?

It is you and all your family members Buhari will kill, anyway hunger is killing your family already.
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Reality3080: 11:51pm On May 08, 2022
gozmok1:
IPOB love to deny their doings they employed this guys in the name of ESN gave them guns now that the guys are beyond the control of IPOB they are now blaming the politicians and security men. The southeast was relatively peaceful before they bring ESN saying the ESN are protecting their forest against Fulani and till this moment the ESN has not been able to fish out one Fulani in the forest and when you talk they saying they are Fulani commiting crime but the names the release how many were Fulani so now they are not Fulanis that are raping and killing your women it now Ebubeagu
they said ESN is after herdsmen but lately we saw d video of cows in front of house of representatives building in enugu
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Powersurge: 11:51pm On May 08, 2022
SwissMass:
The northern people are surely waiting to retaliate against these people, let see who will lose more. it is about to go down low

Una no just won get sense.
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by realstars: 12:07am On May 09, 2022
KosiGee:

Good one??

You, Swissmass and slimfit, you are all despicable.

Those cows are owned by Igbo people. Most cow dealers at Uga are Igbos. Even if they are not, those cows were being carried and transported in a lorry and trailer. They were no threats to farmlands, they were not obstructing traffic walking along the road.

What sort of wickedness is this? You idiots should stop supporting evil.

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Sniper101(m): 12:08am On May 09, 2022
Like a wise old man once asked...
"where are the cows"
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by lesson44: 12:10am On May 09, 2022
Afamsi:
What is the aim of this news?
The aim is to make people aware of the state of the nation.
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Jostoman: 12:44am On May 09, 2022
Finnese001:
Please let us see
political unknown gunmen just to create hatred for Igbo candidate in the eyes of the northerners and nothing more.
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Jostoman: 1:02am On May 09, 2022
God1000:
Too bad, they keep fanning the flames of violence and hatred, this isn't what Nigeria needs right now.

We need to desist from anything that will lead to antagonism, disharmony and dissension
my Igbo people should calm down small because some evil politicians from that evil broom party are trying to capitalize on what is happening in southeast most especially against Peter Obi
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by LyfeJennings(m): 1:10am On May 09, 2022
Balkan:
In another news

I hope U know the difference between Livestock and alcohol
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Winters23: 1:38am On May 09, 2022
naijamerican:

Typical Nigerian mumu. Humans are dying like fowl in the North yet you ignore it. A few cows die in the east and you're in here cursing an entire people. Fools like you are the reason why Nigeria will always be a wasteland. My your grand children suffer due to your stupidity.

I referred to ipob terrorists, not the igbo tribe
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Skyvice(m): 3:11am On May 09, 2022
My neighbor that travelled home and came back Sunday afternoon told me that it happened in his presence while on his way back and you are here saying something else. He was even thankful for come back alive from that scene.
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by ThinkSmarter: 3:26am On May 09, 2022
SwissMass:
The northern people are surely waiting to retaliate against these people, let see who will lose more. it is about to go down low
No retaliation from Northerners cuz of the actions of ethnic gangsters probably sponsored by politicians.
Many Igbos have been victims of IPOB atrocities.
As a sane mind, you don't go about instigating attacks against a tribe cuz of the actions of terrorists group in their mist .
Stop! Inciting ethnic violence!
Operation lafiya dole

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:44am On May 09, 2022
realstars:
Good, fulani cows just distroy my farm yestaday. So anything to distroy their cow is a good one.

You have no farm anywhere
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by VPN11(m): 3:59am On May 09, 2022
the same way i condemn the criminality of those destroying legitimate alcoholic businesses in the north in the name of sharia is the same way i condemn this criminality if it wasn't government sponsored.

#Nigeria’s Directorate Of State Services (DSS) are to be blamed. They are trying so hard to destabilise South East in order to convince Britain & The USA that #IPOB are “Terrorists”. They have failed!

Fake News Media called them by their names the Nigeria police the Nigeria army the Nigeria DSS they are Unknown Gunmen the evidence is everywhere .

there's no difference between criminals destroying legitimate alcoholic businesses in the north in the name of sharia and criminals destroying cow businesses in the east. i condemn every act of criminality.

What is right is right;what is wrong is wrong;dont be a hypocrite.
When Islamic police destroys trailer loads of beer it acceptable but if it is cows it is unacceptable;

Musa break Igboman' cartons of beer, Igbo man moved on. No military action. Government okays that.

Obi burn Musa cow, Military took it personal. Government fumes.

If your an IPOB supporter please never support this Unknown gun men;they are working against everything IPOB stand for;peaceful agitation for self determination.

Biafrans, Westerners, and peoples of the Middle Belt, you really don’t have many choices. Separate from Nigeria now or die as slaves in it. It does not matter whether you are rich or poor, bishop or evangelist, male or female, old or young. The same fate awaits you. Demand a referendum now so that those who want out of Nigeria can leave and those who love Nigeria can stay. Stop talking about restructuring Nigeria. It is fool’s gold. If restructuring Nigeria back to the regions would be so great, would stop the Hausa Fulani scheme to conquer and Islamize Southern Nigeria, please explain to us why the Hausa Fulani Federal Government of Nigeria in 1960 declared war on the Tiv civilian population for supporting the United Middle Belt Congress; killed so many Igbo in Northern Nigeria in 1945, and 53; killed thousands of people all over Western Nigeria in 1965 in their effort to take over the government of Western Nigeria; slaughtered one hundred thousand Igbo and other Easterners in the 1966 pogrom; declared genocidal war on Biafra (1967-70) and starved to death more than three million babies, children, pregnant women, old men and old women; completely destroyed the town of Odi killing more than four thousand innocent civilians in the process. Why did the Hausa Fulani commit all these atrocities even as they are in full control of the resources of the South? Ask yourself, why? Stop talking about creation of states, it is absolute tomfoolery. Stop talking about percentages of revenue to be allocated to your states. It is totally insane. Your private property is either yours or it is not. You make the call. Stop talking about the cattle that Hausa Fulani sell to you. That is childish in this age of globalization and free trade. You do not need the cattle that the Fulani mercenaries masquerading as herdsmen bring down south. The United States, Argentina, and Brazil can supply several times over and cheaply too all the beef that your people will ever need; ask South Korea, Japan and China. You can equally buy from friendly countries in West Africa pending the time you develop your own ranches. The same thing applies to any other item that seems attractive to you and your friends. Stop talking about small land area and being land locked. Have you ever heard of or been to Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and Luxembourg? All of them are landlocked. They have about the highest GDP per capita in Europe and their standard of living is among the highest in the world. As for land area, ask South Korea and Japan what their populations are and look at their land areas. They rank among the most densely populated, and most technologically advanced and wealthy countries in the world. Besides your sons and daughters are all over the world distinguishing themselves in all fields of human endeavor and making enormous and outstanding contributions to humanity. Many of them are also getting rich using their prodigious talent and demonstrable skills. Southerners especially Biafrans please stop talking about these silly stuff and embrace the global world with your talents and God-given abilities. You have several alternatives. What do you really need the Hausa Fulani for anyway? Nothing, really nothing.

Seek, and demand your separate identities, insist on your freedom, and insist on your self-determination especially through a referendum. Stop dithering. Your independence will enable you begin to live like human beings while leaving a legacy of freedom, liberty, and hope for your children, your children’s children and generations coming after you. May God guide you to do the right thing and liberate your people

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by schweinsteiger: 5:45am On May 09, 2022
Fake
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by HAJJIMUKHTAR: 5:47am On May 09, 2022
Yobabad:
. You hate me as an Igbo man I hate you as a Yoruba , kini big deal
but he didn't hate you as an Igbo Christian na if at all he hates you ......!
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by vee22: 6:17am On May 09, 2022
You don't destroy others when you have your people scattered all over nigeria. Although I understand those jobless once wants everybody to come down to their level but who I'm I to complain when most of the people love them.
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by blaqoracle: 6:21am On May 09, 2022
gozmok1:
Looking at where IPOB is taking Igbo's, and how Igbo's are fast loosing relevance in this nation is worrisome.

Our people say " oke afa, n'egbu nwa nkita". This means big name kills a puppy. It means people can praise you to your death.

People of other regions praise igbos for being bold and outspoken, and we keep bragging to prove them right.
While we do all the noise making, creating enemies for ourselves, they are busy positioning themselves to take our place in the nation.

Today UK is an enemy of Igbo's, kenya is an enemy of Igbo's, US is an enemy for selling arms to Nigeria, Ghana is an Enemy, Israel is also an enemy for not saving our saviour.

Then Nigeria is our greatest Enemy. The SW has produced president and are warming up again. SS has produced and is warming up again, Igbo's say IPOB WORLDWIDE LIMITED, is going to divide Nigeria for them and bring Biafra .

ENDSARS protest took place, lagos quickly managed the situation to protect the image and economy of the region.

IPOB continued burning police stations, killing police and army in igboland, while we watched and hailed.

Fulani killed igbo and also killed Yoruba's. The Yoruba's came together formed amotekun and backed it by law.Knowing fully well that the consequences of an armed group without backing by law is death.

IPOB gathered and armed criminals, armed them without any laws.

Imposed them on igbos and threatened to kill any other security outfit backed by law in igboland.

They claimed ESN was formed to protect igboland from intrusion. Since the forming, no single fulani casualty, Only igbo casualty.

They opened the prisons and released criminals in igboland to create more insecurity. But claimed security of igboland is the aim of ESN.

One begins to wonder how, releasing criminals into the society brings security. It becomes clear that ESN is an armed wing setup by IPOB to subdue Igbo's and increase revenue.

Today Rivers and Lagos state are fighting for VAT to improve the economy of the state, and automatically the regions.

IPOB is doing is doing opposite, shutting down economic activities in the SE and destroying igbo lives and businesses.

When you ask what was achieved by sit at home, they insult.

Ask them what igboland has gained from IPOB, they insult.

If nothing is done about this IPOB cancer, Igbo's will be refugees and parasites in Southern Nigeria.
Igbo lacks the capacity to fight war
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by InoGetJoy: 6:41am On May 09, 2022
helinues:

It's unfortunate that the Igbo's are yet to understand the consequences of all what this miscreant group Ipob are bringing to SE..

A region that outsiders hardly travel to, they are still discouraging those who might have plans to come and do business there.

Illiterates Igbos have taken over the region while the educated ones are just helpless
Dude, that truck got burnt on a Sunday. Is Sunday sit-at-home? You guys blame IPOB for everything. If cows destroyed my life investment and I decide to burn every cow-carrying truck, am I IPOB?
You guys should be using your head sometimes
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by InoGetJoy: 6:44am On May 09, 2022
blaqoracle:
Igbo lacks the capacity to fight war
Yeah, but they were able to fight a conventional war with your country for 3 whole years and your country had to resort to a blockade. Do you know how embarrassing it is for a group of unarmed people to arm themselves DURING A WAR, do research and development DURING A WAR, train their soldiers DURING A WAR and rout Nigerian forces.
Guy those people have all the capacity needed to fight any way, they don't seem to be cowards like you and your tribe. If not for that blockade, the Igbos won't be in this forced union in this dying country
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Kwestionair: 6:52am On May 09, 2022
gozmok1:
Looking at where IPOB is taking Igbo's, and how Igbo's are fast loosing relevance in this nation is worrisome.

Our people say " oke afa, n'egbu nwa nkita". This means big name kills a puppy. It means people can praise you to your death.

People of other regions praise igbos for being bold and outspoken, and we keep bragging to prove them right.
While we do all the noise making, creating enemies for ourselves, they are busy positioning themselves to take our place in the nation.

Today UK is an enemy of Igbo's, kenya is an enemy of Igbo's, US is an enemy for selling arms to Nigeria, Ghana is an Enemy, Israel is also an enemy for not saving our saviour.

Then Nigeria is our greatest Enemy. The SW has produced president and are warming up again. SS has produced and is warming up again, Igbo's say IPOB WORLDWIDE LIMITED, is going to divide Nigeria for them and bring Biafra .

ENDSARS protest took place, lagos quickly managed the situation to protect the image and economy of the region.

IPOB continued burning police stations, killing police and army in igboland, while we watched and hailed.

Fulani killed igbo and also killed Yoruba's. The Yoruba's came together formed amotekun and backed it by law.Knowing fully well that the consequences of an armed group without backing by law is death.

IPOB gathered and armed criminals, armed them without any laws.

Imposed them on igbos and threatened to kill any other security outfit backed by law in igboland.

They claimed ESN was formed to protect igboland from intrusion. Since the forming, no single fulani casualty, Only igbo casualty.

They opened the prisons and released criminals in igboland to create more insecurity. But claimed security of igboland is the aim of ESN.

One begins to wonder how, releasing criminals into the society brings security. It becomes clear that ESN is an armed wing setup by IPOB to subdue Igbo's and increase revenue.

Today Rivers and Lagos state are fighting for VAT to improve the economy of the state, and automatically the regions.

IPOB is doing is doing opposite, shutting down economic activities in the SE and destroying igbo lives and businesses.

When you ask what was achieved by sit at home, they insult.

Ask them what igboland has gained from IPOB, they insult.

If nothing is done about this IPOB cancer, Igbo's will be refugees and parasites in Southern Nigeria.

Oga if Nigeria army, dss stop this their useless python dance, crocodile jump and so on in the east and release MNK all this will end. IPOB are smarter than you because before now they told you not to vote in the failure in aso rock but you said IPOB are illiterate but now you are complaining about how bad the failure in aso rock has made the country. If you think there is anything you can do about IPOB you can only kill them and innocent Igbo youths here in Nigeria but they already have the international politics in check so your efforts is in futility.
The world know who the real terror are and not Nigerians that don’t even want to admit that their right hand is their right hand but will prefer to say it’s left hand.
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Mimiranky: 6:54am On May 09, 2022
The picture you posted was stated unknown people, but your right up says IPOB.... Oga please be specific..... Stop attributing IPOB to everything..... Unknown Gunmen go kill una go say IPOB..... Na wa o
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Kwestionair: 6:57am On May 09, 2022
Eneye4me:
IPOB is terrorist organization.

Because they killed cows abi? When your Fulani terrorist herdsmen are killing people in farms, raping mothers what did you say?
You go only come ontop Nairaland shout taya because na you go taya.
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Oceanjagaban: 7:08am On May 09, 2022
Full barbecue
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Galadimabawa: 7:09am On May 09, 2022
Too early to forget, this was how BHT started when the Borno people feel no concern and where happy because it was only the Christian and the southerners they where initially killing, today you know the story.
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra by Crafteck1: 7:19am On May 09, 2022
Successionist:
Believe anything coming from Nigerian media against IPOB at your own peril..

UK terrorist designated stuff really exposed them..

Ipob are holy, theyve not committed any crime under one guise or the other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua / Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company / Peter Odili & Others Reject Democracy Heroes Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.