Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,486 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

Has Nairaland Lost Its Steam? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Nairaland Lost Its Steam? (544 Views)

Life Has Lost Its Value Under Buhari’s Nigeria - Daily Trust Editorial / Vanguardnews: Why North Lost Its Industries, Wealth - Sanusi / Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Nairaland Lost Its Steam? by 3pointsagree: 3:15pm On May 08, 2022
I have observed and participated on this forum especially the politics section

But now I think we need more spice !

Or im I right or write
Re: Has Nairaland Lost Its Steam? by KanwuliaExtra: 3:24pm On May 08, 2022
NL died a long time ago. . . . .for sure for sure.
Like anything Nigerian. . . . .DOOMED TO FAIL for poor management and lack of creativity. cheesy
Nigerians do not read, because THEY CANNOT READ.
Only a matter of time. . . . . Nothing lasts for ever.

2 Likes

Re: Has Nairaland Lost Its Steam? by Golan007: 3:36pm On May 08, 2022
Viva Nairaland.
Re: Has Nairaland Lost Its Steam? by BigTableShaker(f): 3:38pm On May 08, 2022
NL lost it the day Seun put an ashawo woman as a mod.
NL lost it the day they censored Flat.tino and Abokki but see nothing wrong in typing Afonja.

Islam section nko, you must sign a blood oath to comment there.

2 Likes

Re: Has Nairaland Lost Its Steam? by God1000(m): 3:39pm On May 08, 2022
BigTableShaker:
NL lost it the day Seun put an ashawo woman as a mod.
NL lost it the day they censored Flat.tino and Abokki but see nothing wrong in typing Afonja.

Islam section nko, you must sign a blood oath to comment there.
which ashawo woman did they put as mod?
Re: Has Nairaland Lost Its Steam? by helinues: 3:39pm On May 08, 2022
Sanity is returning to the forum gradually...

The spice can wait till things are back to normal
Re: Has Nairaland Lost Its Steam? by OneCandleAway(f): 3:41pm On May 08, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
NL died a long time ago. . . . .for sure for sure.
Like anything Nigerian. . . . .DOOMED TO FAIL, cheesy
Nigerians do not read, because THEY CANNOT READ.
Only a matter of time. . . . . Nothing lasts for ever.

What I find worrisome is the fact people will start complaining whoever they are required to read just a short article.

They only want videos they don't want to read. But how will you learn if you don't read?

That's why the white man will always be correct about the hiding things from the black man by putting it in a book.
Re: Has Nairaland Lost Its Steam? by BigTableShaker(f): 3:47pm On May 08, 2022
God1000:
which ashawo woman did they put as mod?

Go ask the deadbeat Suyaboy posing as deadmeatbbqgrill
Re: Has Nairaland Lost Its Steam? by KanwuliaExtra: 3:50pm On May 08, 2022
OneCandleAway:

What I find worrisome is the fact people will start complaining whoever they are required to read just a short article.

They only want videos they don't want to read. But how will you learn if you don't read?

That's why the white man will always be correct about the hiding things from the black man by putting it in a book.

This is the age.
Blame the educational system.
I recently attended a DECA conference for upcoming young and innovative high school students.

Out of all the contestants that made it to the NATIONAL FINALS, I could only count 10 BLACKS per 20,000.
Not just Nigerians or Africans. . . . . .The BLACK RACE IS DOOMED. No redemption any time soon.

If you want to punish a black person. . . . .GIVE HIM OR HER A BOOK TO READ.

But put up a sex video with a human or animal. . . . . .You will cure all levels of attention deficit disorder sharp-sharp. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Nairaland Lost Its Steam? by Dorwadora(f): 4:04pm On May 08, 2022
BigTableShaker:

Go ask the deadbeat Suyaboy posing as deadmeatbbqgrill
You are a stupid foul mouthed fool..... See your flat head like a slowpoke.... Who be the ashewo woman that was used as a mod... Your mother or your sister.... Foolish boy... Thunder fire your head.

2 Likes

Re: Has Nairaland Lost Its Steam? by Aboks(m): 4:08pm On May 08, 2022
Laslas nl na scam
Re: Has Nairaland Lost Its Steam? by DoggoneDogg: 4:56pm On May 08, 2022
Tell your mods to continue banning the engaging monikers just because they refuse to bow or because some intellectually-defeated thot offered her expired cunts to them and then wonder why they left.

Nairaland is for lip service & herd mentality folks.

1 Like

Re: Has Nairaland Lost Its Steam? by milkymesh: 6:11pm On May 08, 2022
How many of you visit reddit.com. Go there and see quality of discussion. You don't expect an empty head to be engaging. All I see in NL is insult and tribal spat.

Majority of NLders are uneducated or half baked graduates. I hardly visit NL these days. I spend most of my time on reddit. If you want to learn, visit foreign forums where you meet experts not NL empty heads.
Re: Has Nairaland Lost Its Steam? by 1875sha: 7:23am On May 09, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Sanity is returning to the forum gradually...

The spice can wait till things are back to normal
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

As Long As I Am Governor, Pensioners Will Be Paid The Same Day As Oyo Workers / Just In: Fmr. Imo Governor, Chief Ohakim, Withdraws From Senatorial Race / Atiku Wins Presidential Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.