Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) (58195 Views)

Uche Nwosu Kidnapped In Church By Imo Government House Security Officials (Video / Enugu State Buys 100 Innoson Vans For Nigerian Police (Pictures) / Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by Pacesetter2021: 10:28pm On May 08, 2022
Thank you Jesus. You still answer prayers. You are a living God. Father Lord, expose the rest, may they find no hiding place in Jesus name amen.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 08, 2022
This is indeed a hot thread.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by Tunechi5(m): 10:30pm On May 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

They were bursted unawares in their camp with their flags. Instead of him to be happy that these supposedly impersonators A.K.A fulani DSS has been caught he is still ranting
u get time replying the mofos knowing fully well that they'll deny

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by TruthinAction: 10:36pm On May 08, 2022
Why are they not doing the same for the bandits and herdsmen? When have you ever heard that police bursted the hideouts of bandits and herdsmen terrorists? We are watching. But most of us down south still don't understand what is going on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by Taiggarr: 10:42pm On May 08, 2022
Malory:
OP your motive is now very clear like daylight. This is the same news that was earlier reported about kidnapping syndicate bursted by the police but in your usual propaganda have decided to blame it on IPOB. I will stop opening your threads since you are a merchant of fake news. Who in his right senses will go and commit a crime wearing his insignia?
Bandits rape your useless INCONSEQUENTIAL WRETCHED ILLITERATE mother there...

Where did you see IPOB if not for guilty conscience,you pleb ..

May your guilty conscience Kill your unborn children there.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by happiness4ever(m): 10:43pm On May 08, 2022
God answers prayer
Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by Taiggarr: 10:44pm On May 08, 2022
TruthinAction:
Why are they not doing the same for the bandits and herdsmen? When have you ever heard that police bursted the hideouts of bandits and herdsmen terrorists? We are watching. But most of us down south still don't understand what is going on.

You are a USELESS COWARD WICKED YOUNG NUMBSKULL!!!

Go and be recruited..

Boko Haram needs fighters....
Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by edosignature(m): 10:48pm On May 08, 2022
Death to all IPOBians & their sympathizers.
Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers.
Death to all Kidnappers & their sympathizers.

God bless our uniform men.

4 Likes

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by chukwuibuipob: 10:50pm On May 08, 2022
angry sad IMO CP/Police command is too slow sad.Shot/KILL them ALL angry angry angry
Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by chatinent: 10:52pm On May 08, 2022
Omo see the barrel passage of those guns. Na wetin human being go collect?
Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 08, 2022
Creamypie:
Watch how senseless ipob go deny this report, even if u ask them to verify it. I used to support Ipoh, but d moment them start use violence, my full hatred came in and it remains
What if it is u?
They have been peaceful, Nigeria security began to kill them. So u mean they will fold their hands until they finished them. Have u condemned thousands dying in the North?
Just that people are so bias & judgemental when it comes to ipob/southeast

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by eeetuk(m): 11:02pm On May 08, 2022
"Lis ist of criminals: "The police operatives on 5/5/2022 at about 2350 hours, stormed the kidnapper’s den and arrested one Obinna Onuoha age 35 years, a native of Umuegwu Mpam and Igbokwe Joseph age 35 years, a native of Umuchoko Ihitte Aforukwu, both natives of Ahiazu Mbaise LGA of Imo State and the victim held in captive was gallantly rescued unhurt.

In the course of interrogation, the suspects confessed to the crime of kidnapping and revealing how they escaped from Imo Correctional Centre Jail break of 5th of April , 2021 , and after their escaped, they got a safe hideout in Ahiazu Mbaise, formed a kidnapping syndicate with their hideouts in strategic areas in the State. And have been the ones involved in most of the deadly kidnapping incidents recorded in the state.

The suspects later took the police operatives to their various hideouts in the state where most of their gang members were arrested. Those arrested includes, Tochi Chilak 'M' age 27 years, a native of Ezeala Ihitte in Aboh Mbaise LGA of Imo State, Sunday Richard 'M' age 32 years, a native of Ikom in Cross River State, Comfort Ogbo 'F' age 35 years, a native of Gwer West in Naka LGA of Benue State, Igbo Simeon 'M' age 33 years, a native of Gwer West in Naka LGA of Benue State, Cyril Iwuagwu 'M' age 65 years, a native of Umegwu Mpam in Ahiazu Mbaise LGA of Imo State, Nkechinyere Ibe 'F' age 35 years, a native of Umuoyoka Ihitte Aforukwu in Ahiazu Mbaise LGA of Imo State, Ebo Ubochi 'M' age 26 years, a native of Umuaraku in Ehime Mbano LGA of Imo State. "[color=#006600]
[/color]

Bring back the military rule in Nigeria!
Back in the days when military was in power in Nigeria, theses criminals gang members would have been arrested and executed same day. But today, we have criminals running the Nigerian government-- and are sympathetic to gangsters
Kill them today!
Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by an0daGuy: 11:02pm On May 08, 2022
Taiggarr:

Bandits rape your useless INCONSEQUENTIAL WRETCHED ILLITERATE mother there...

Where did you see IPOB if not for guilty conscience,you pleb ..

May your guilty conscience Kill your unborn children there.

Shaataap dia angry

When the op first posted this news he wrote that it was ipob/esn that was busted not kidnappers. You should close ya maat when knowledgeable people are discussing on a faceless forum mugu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by minasi4841: 11:04pm On May 08, 2022
Taiggarr:

You are a USELESS COWARD WICKED YOUNG NUMBSKULL!!!

Go and be recruited..

Boko Haram needs fighters....

but boko haram is doing worse why are they after esn and unknown gunmen every time?

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Source Imo state Police command Facebook page

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=310581757926565&id=100069242288306

You can do better than this.

Becareful of the media, they will have you misinformed when you are being informed, and they will allow you to love people you are suppose to hate and vice versa...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by Lionking1913(m): 11:09pm On May 08, 2022
Lies Lies Lies. Neva trust d NPF
OyigboUpdate:

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by richie240: 11:10pm On May 08, 2022
Lolz.....my ppl talk say: "give us wetin u dey chop, u say na bone, we say throwam away, u say small meat dey inside".

The same ppl crying that (igbo-speaking) Fulani xmen are responsible for the killings in se are also angry that they are being arrested. Shdn't they be happy?

Odiegwu!
cool
OyigboUpdate:

Let them kill this unknown gunmen that is spoiling your name you're still complaining. Nna nawao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by headbasher96(m): 11:11pm On May 08, 2022
Paulheyman:

He knows what he is doing but unlike the IPOB template he uses, he is not creative thus lacks innovation which is a key ingredients of modern day propaganda. He shows his hands easily. He has questions to answer. He knows too much already. C'mon, this dude is just a civilian
well time shall tell because nothing is hidden under the sun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by Quaddafi29: 11:16pm On May 08, 2022
Malory:
OP your motive is now very clear like daylight. This is the same news that was earlier reported about kidnapping syndicate bursted by the police but in your usual propaganda have decided to blame it on IPOB. I will stop opening your threads since you are a merchant of fake news. Who in his right senses will go and commit a crime wearing his insignia?

Rubbish propaganda post. Ipob will go and kidnap with biafran flag and insignia. I am still checking the earliest list if escaped Prisoners to find the mentioned names

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by Chimoski87(m): 11:17pm On May 08, 2022
While commending the police for a job well done, It will be encouraging if the police does more investigation to ensure that everyone whose hand is involved in the kidnap faces the full wrath of the law. That being said, I will appeal to human right activists in our midst here to come to the aid of two of the suspects, Comfort Igbo written as Comfort Ogbo and his younger brother, Simon Igbo written as Simeon Ogbo of Gwer Naka, Benue state. While I assume that Comfort Igbo is a girlfriend to one of the kidnappers, of which she might know or not know what her boyfriend does for a living. On the other hand, his younger brother Simon was picked up when he was making frantic effort to call the father on the day the police came for the arrest. The said Simon works at Region Stroke hospital Mgbirichi, along Port-Harcourt road, after 34 field artillery brigade, Obinze. It pains me that Simon has also been paraded as a kidnapper except there is more to this. I will plead with human right activist here to help take up this case, so that only those guilty after due investigation has been conducted will face the law as kidnapping should not be tolerated a bit. While I strongly believe to a higher extent that Comfort Igbo might be innocent and a child of circumstance, her brother Simon has practically nothing to do with this case, just being a victim of circumstance of being around when law enforcement agents came to arrest his sister in furtherance of their investigation. This happened in Amaokwu Mgbirichi, Ohaji/Egbema. To know more about Simon, make enquiries from his place of work at Region Stroke hospital, Mgbirichi, along Port-Harcourt road, Owerri. I am pleading with the general forum members with regards to these siblings. Any one found guilty should face the law, while the innocent one should be freed.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by Realfrankie(m): 11:40pm On May 08, 2022
The light has shine in their darkness grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by Paulheyman: 11:59pm On May 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

You see why I always insist that your character is questionable. Why modify your post to make everyone who countered your propaganda against IPOB look foolish. You don't have the character to lead this struggle, your motives are senile while your intent is calamitous and iniquitous.

You play games with human life's. So, your plans to robe in IPOB as culprit didn't sell, it didn't really market well. Funny chap

I live in your head, I know you, I am you.

For those that are confused: the op initially opened this thread accusing IPOB of this very kidnapping, many thinking Nigerians brought strong evidence against him, so being a dubious fellow, he changed the heading and the content of the text to get readers confused. So, if you encounter any doubt do well to ask questions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by Proudlyomonna: 12:01am On May 09, 2022
Nice one, anyone who has given himself to the devil to be used for destruction in Imo State for whatever reasons will be exposed and put to shame

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by minasi4841: 12:05am On May 09, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Nice one, anyone who has given himself to the devil to be used for destruction in Imo State for whatever reasons will be exposed and put to shame

Why are they always fighting ESN and unknown gunmen but boko haram is also doing it in the North
Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by Dmacqh(m): 12:26am On May 09, 2022
I am confused myself . I read the post , I didn’t see IPOB . And I read opinions countering the post . Only for me to understand that the op modified the post after failing to prove his biased post or countering people opinion with facts .Instead he resorted to insults and name calling .
I think , it’s time for the op to answer questions .
Why did he modify his post ? Is he the person in the picture posted that was deported from Turkey ? It seem he’s a former IPOB insider . He knows too much for ordinary civilians ? He should be questioned same as Gumi .
How does he come about his news ? Who is he ? Who is he working for ? Why is he on IPOB matter ?

I think he will change or switch moniker in subsequent post . He has been bursted .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by Hellonearth: 12:38am On May 09, 2022
MUMU OP.
EVERYTHING ABOUT IPOB IS EVIL TO U.YOU WILL DIE B4 YOUR TIME

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by OmoOshodi(m): 12:40am On May 09, 2022
If you don't know Nigeria police...you may believe this without thinking twice

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi After Accusing Him Of Rigging In Anambra / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted At Abuja Airport. See What He Was Pictured Doing / Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.