Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) (58198 Views)

Uche Nwosu Kidnapped In Church By Imo Government House Security Officials (Video / Enugu State Buys 100 Innoson Vans For Nigerian Police (Pictures) / Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by NaijaCars4sale: 2:22pm On May 09, 2022
May God save us
Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by UCHIHAmask: 2:42pm On May 09, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

The Esn was created by ipob a proscribed group that has a reputation for threatning, attacking and insulting critics and others who will not join them to do their destructive oppressive fruad freedom struggle,so they have no mandate and license to operate in Igboland,they are criminals and militants and will continue to be treated as such.
They are same with the ugm under the control of that bastard Simon Epka.
You might have a different opinion,that's your call though.
Opinions does not matter, facts do!
I'm not surprised at your reasoning, your opinions are filled with spurious accussations,I wouldn't debate you,I can't begin to indulge you in Inference and logic.

Peace
Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by Aaay: 4:54pm On May 09, 2022
Ohhhh
Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by ALEXERNDERX(m): 6:22pm On May 09, 2022
Crazy results � I love AMAZON KDP I CAN SHOW YOU THE BLUEPRINTS.

1 Share

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by ALEXERNDERX(m): 6:23pm On May 09, 2022
ALEXERNDERX:
Crazy results � I love AMAZON KDP I CAN SHOW YOU THE BLUEPRINTS.

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) by Proudlyomonna: 10:11pm On May 09, 2022
UCHIHAmask:

Opinions does not matter, facts do!
I'm not surprised at your reasoning, your opinions are filled with spurious accussations,I wouldn't debate you,I can't begin to indulge you in Inference and logic.

Peace

Well you have already been programmed not to believe anything against ipob,and I don't even intend to try.
Like I said it's your decision to be pro ipob a destructive group that has never done anything good for SE it's my decision as a Nwafo and patriotic son of the rising sun not to join or support anything or group or agenda that only brings destruction into SE.
The ESN was created by ipob a proscribed group of outlaws and they have no legalty or license to bear arms and operate in Igboland,so they will continue to be hunted down by the SE security.Fact!!.
Allowing ipob a group that has a reputation for cursing, threatning and attacking others who do not support their destructive agenda,is a big own goal,bcus the rest of us who are not decieved and brainwashed to support such a destructive oppressive fraud freedom struggle are not safe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Dino Melaye, Hushpuppi And Timi Frank Laughing At A Party In Dubai / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted At Abuja Airport. See What He Was Pictured Doing / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi After Accusing Him Of Rigging In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.