Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau (95919 Views)

Wilberforce Yohanna: How Ex-Boko Haram Fighter Became Nigerian Prison Official / Yohanna Maigona: Wiebe Boer Denies Aspiring For Office Of Plateau Governor / Sokoto Assembly Speaker, Rt. Hon Aminu Achida & Hon Bello Maigona Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by fatytoy333(m): 7:01am On May 09, 2022
FEAR BLOGGERS. This guy doesn't even have his citizenship conferred yet.

Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by RALPHOW(m): 7:05am On May 09, 2022
Many Nigerians are members of Parliament in many countries all over the world.
It's a welcome idea.
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by CSTRR: 7:16am On May 09, 2022
rigarmortis:

Shut the f up. He's more Nigerian that you
I doubt Buhari is as Nigerian as anyone from southern Nigeria.

BTW, Buhari voted against a Nigerian UN candidate in the 80s for Niger republic.

He is not as Nigerian as most of us.
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by Govocrete: 7:19am On May 09, 2022
BSdetective:

How many of your sons and daughters are appointed as governors abroad or voted as president?

Am glad you realized I said appointed. In your response, you talked about appointing a Nigerian as a governor or president.

Governorship and Presidency is by election and not by appointment. The world is moving on from tribalism and religion into a global village even in politics but Illiterate Nigerian (People in Nigerian goes to school but illiteracy is still remains in their blood/ DNA) will new allow a change.

Below are facts to support my earlier comment which you objected. Until we remove religion and tribalism from our politics, we will remain where we are now as a nation.

39-year-old Kemi Badenoch (full name Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch) was named the new Minister of Children and Families by the new PM. The official role title is “Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Children and Families.”

Seven Nigerians have been elected into the United Kingdom’s parliament in the election held on Thursday. Two are representing the Conservative party and five the Labour Party.

The winners are: Chuka Umunna representing Streatham, Bim Afolami, Hitchin and Harpenden, Fiona Onasanya, Peterborough; Chi Onwurah, Newcastle, Kate Osamor, Edmonton, Kemi Badenoch, Saffron Walden and Helen Grant, Maidstone and The Weald.

As the first African-American to be appointed Assistant Secretary of the Treasury and a strong advocate of multilateralism, Adewale Adeyemo is expected to help the US overcome its worst economic crisis since the 1929 crash.

Three Nigerian-Americans, Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa and Nnamdi Chukwuocha, have won their electoral bids in the United States election held on Tuesday.

Ms Agbaje, who contested to represent District 59B in the Minnesota House of Representatives on the platform of the Democratic Party, won with 17,396 votes.

The 35-year-old Harvard law graduate defeated Republican Alan Shilepsky and Green Party candidate Lisa Neal-Delgado to represent downtown and north Minneapolis in the state House.

1 Like

Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by Allisgud: 7:21am On May 09, 2022
Those jos should just vote him,cos him growing there won't make him behave like them,he will lead them the dutch way
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by dialfa: 7:22am On May 09, 2022
Reflect7:

You are neither emotional nor intelligent.

You are an ignorant, little, colonised dunce who needs to grow some self worth.

YOU AND 90% OF NAIRALAND SLAVES WHO CONSIDER THEMSELVES RACIALLY INFERIOR BEINGS.

DISGUSTING.
This sounds like something you tell yourself in the mirror every morning before heading out.
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by Odebayo4010(m): 7:28am On May 09, 2022
mcdon024:
Brief History:
His real name is Wiebe Boer, he’s a Dutch. Yohanna Maigona is his Hausa name. He was born in Jos and did his secondary school there. He started speaking Hausa before English. @MI_Abaga’s mum was/is his adopted sister.

He was almost killed in the Jos crisis of 2003

Plateau people what do you think?

That's good idea,the way things are going, I think only foreigners can make things be in good position in Nigeria
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by Acidbath: 7:35am On May 09, 2022
Reflect7:

[s]ANSWER THE QUESTION I ASKED YOU.

YOU ARE A BLACK PERSON, RIGHT?

Do you believe you are too dumb to build a nuclear weapon if you were a scientist?
[/s]

Reflect7:
? ? ?

[s]...HE HAS RUN AWAY.

HE CAN'T ANSWER.

Disgrace of a person.
[/s]

Mad f00l. You think I am going to argue with you all morning? I resemble your wife?

I know say the problem wey dey your head pass you so you dey find distraction wey go keep you awake.

Demented empty brained historian thief. grin

Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by DimIsaac10(m): 7:36am On May 09, 2022
compton11:
nigga STFU
Which Nigerians did u see becoming governor or President in west?
1.I am not a nigga . 2. Update yourself. 3. Are Nigerians not in American Army?. 4. Can a foreigner be enlisted in the Nigerian army?
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by 1875bola: 7:37am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Keep quiet, myopic Tribalist.
[/s]
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by DimIsaac10(m): 7:38am On May 09, 2022
Divoc19:
We have had foreigners/non Nigerians rule us before now. His only crime is that he is white so, he can't lie about his lineage.

We are a little skeptical about allowing a foreigner especially white rule us because that was how South Africa started and our law makers are cheap. But, if we want to be free like America then we can give white man a shot.

Well i see nothing bad in him contesting. If you believe him vote for him, if not, let him be.
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by pongwa(m): 7:39am On May 09, 2022
mcdon024:
Brief History:
His real name is Wiebe Boer, he’s a Dutch. Yohanna Maigona is his Hausa name. He was born in Jos and did his secondary school there. He started speaking Hausa before English. @MI_Abaga’s mum was/is his adopted sister.

He was almost killed in the Jos crisis of 2003

Plateau people what do you think?
i support this for a new Nigeria
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by harmony75: 7:39am On May 09, 2022
This is good � Jos people should vote for him he's naija he has spent all his life here. After governorship he can become president let's try him. But Jos people says they're not hausas.

1 Like

Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by 1875bo: 7:41am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Oyibo with Nigerian mentality?

Let inferiority complex no too undermine your existence?
[/s]
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by rollywise(m): 7:51am On May 09, 2022
He's Nigerian my birth. Plateau people have found a saviour but I very well know they'll not recognize it. This one will turn the state to paradise if given the chance but trust Nigerians, we like suffer so far you drop 5k each for their votes

1 Like

Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by EKOSuperior(m): 8:00am On May 09, 2022
He is not qualified on the ground of Section 177 (a) of the 1999 Constitution.

Any person vying for the office of a Governor of a state must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth.
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by Adakintroy: 8:04am On May 09, 2022
ikibekingsleyoo:
If na Lagos or delta fine,but plateau state?e can't happen ,plateau people wey like tribalism,go come let one white man be there governor,e don fail at arrival

But Una De OK with Obama ruling whites.
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by joskab4sure: 8:06am On May 09, 2022
Fine. This is a great development. Infact he can also contest for president if Nigeria will be more beta. I don't see the reason why he can not contest.He have the same right like Atiku. He was born and bread in Nigeria like him.
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by joskab4sure: 8:07am On May 09, 2022
Fine. This is a great development. Infact he can also contest for president if Nigeria will be more beta. I don't see the reason why he can not contest.He have the same right like Atiku. He was born and bread in Nigeria like him.
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by FireUpNow(m): 8:19am On May 09, 2022
He is a Bit Nigerian by birth so he has the right to contest a public office in the state he was born.
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by Depressed101: 8:21am On May 09, 2022
qekng40:
J[s]ust look at what Buhhari is causing

Just imagine! sad

Edited: You lots quoting me should continue ooo, like I even care!

Like it or not Buhhari has made it simple for every Tom, Dick and Harry to contest for an elective post because of his tenure!

So its not about being myopic or being a bigot.

Y'all should chill, gerrit or forgerrit!

Re-edited : OK, let him go and win.. make no body mention me again! [/s]Daydreamers grin
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by Sleekfingers: 8:22am On May 09, 2022
qekng40:
Just look at what Buhhari is causing

Just imagine! sad

Like it or not Buhhari has made it simple for every Tom, Dick and Harry to contest for an elective post because of his tenure!

Re-edited : OK, let him go and win.. make no body mention me again! Daydreamers grin

Is he not a Nigerian? Do your know how many nigerians in the UK , that hold similar post?
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by ASAPFERG: 8:23am On May 09, 2022
Acidbath:

Writing what? Where? How? When?
Africans are not writers 1diot.

They were into story telling and art.

Tell me what the black man has invented that is of value to the world right now? Don't tell me witchcraft. grin
grin grin

Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by Ricodine: 8:23am On May 09, 2022
I tell you! So why won't fake news thrive when people are only ready to hear what appeals to them. No verification, no facts finding!

Blue3k:

Facts I don't get what's so hard to get about this subject. People are just being hard heads about this subject. Its the same way people argued with me the Supreme Court didn't have original jurisdiction over cases between two states. Its amazing how these guys made these long fallacious arguments.
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by malkomchris: 8:28am On May 09, 2022
The best candidate, he should even go for President. We are tired of all these greedy men
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by PattyMike(m): 8:29am On May 09, 2022
nifemi25:

It seems you and buhari has changed our constitution and the citizen isn't aware

Haha by birth sef dey but the person must have blood ties to the country. Unfortunately mr Heibe no get blood ties.
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by Advancedman(m): 8:32am On May 09, 2022
ikibekingsleyoo:
If na Lagos or delta fine,but plateau state?e can't happen ,plateau people wey like tribalism,go come let one white man be there governor,e don fail at arrival

Blessing is at their doorstep I don't mind traveling down to vote for him.
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by Boyooosa(m): 8:32am On May 09, 2022
Blue3k:

Yes met the requirements for natutalisation but he was denied last time he did. If he becomes a citizen he can contest.

I don't think the poster is genuine, a kind of online cruise

He's not a citizen yet so he can't contest
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by excomarow(m): 8:49am On May 09, 2022
qekng40:
Just look at what Buhhari is causing

Just imagine! sad

Re-edited : OK, let him go and win.. make no body mention me again! Daydreamers grin

Shut up.
Are Nigerians in diaspora not elected in various offices.

Buhari has really tormented your life.
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by Thazard(m): 8:53am On May 09, 2022
nifemi25:

It seems you and buhari has changed our constitution and the citizen isn't aware

grin
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by showafrica(m): 8:59am On May 09, 2022
Mjshexy:
Wow...he should rather contest for the office of the President smiley

Honestly, any other person but a Nigerian. We need a neutral president to run a multi tribal country.

1 Like

Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by Ajeyo(m): 9:03am On May 09, 2022
BIRTH IS THE BEST QUALIFICATION FOR CITIZENSHIP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians / The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. / FG Moves To End DSTV's Monopoly, Says Multichoice Is Cheating Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.